Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
137 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

The Beast Awakens (Solo, Private) Empty The Beast Awakens (Solo, Private)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 am
Initial/Paassive Training

Denkiteki traveled to a small, secluded beach at the edge of the island that housed Kirigakure no Sato. It was a pitiful excuse for a beach, it was cold and the sand was hard. The waves looked pitiful as well. But Denkiteki didn’t mind, to him the place seemed rather peaceful. It was a great place to go when he wanted to temporality escape his life as a shinobi, all of the missions and training he was forced to endure. It got stressful, and sometimes Denkiteki needed some time to be alone.

Denkiteki sat in the hard sand, wearing some normal casual clothes for once. His pants were baggy and fit him loosely, they were also made out of a material that actually felt comfortable, but Denkiteki had never found out exactly what it was. His shirt was loose as well, however Denkiteki believed that soon he would have to make his combat gear loose as well. If I want to use my snake abilities that is, it can be hard to use snakes in combat when I’m wearing that Chuunin uniform. It fits to well for me to get ant snakes out of my sleeve.

Denkiteki shook his head, he wasn’t supposed to be thinking about fighting and battling right then. He was meant to relax, not try and think of battle strategies and what clothes would be best to wear in combat.

But despite his efforts, he found himself unable to stop thinking about fighting. His hand grew jittery, as though it was itching for a knife in it’s hand, with the blood of someone, anyone, upon it. Other gruesome, violent thoughts began to fill his head, and Denkiteki felt as if he was going to be sick.

His whole body began to shake, he felt his teeth begin to change in shape. His jaw changed as well, the transformation being painful. Denkiteki resisted the urge to scream, but terror gripped his heart. What was happening to him? His jaw and teeth continued to change, going form normal to similar to that of a snake, and then back again.

Even as the terror rose, so did a strange bloodlust, a desire to kill. It made no sense, yet it was there. Denkiteki had to mentally restrain himself and force himself not to go towards the village, he knew not what he would do if he returned at that time.

After what felt like hours, the changes subsided, and Denkiteki felt better. Much better in fact. He felt a bit stronger, and more powerful as well. It was strange, Denkiteki still knew not what had occurred. I’ll talk with the snakes later, to discover what has happened to me..

He knew it had something to do with them, seeing as he felt as though his he was turning into a snake. At least, I think it was a snake. I was growing fangs, and my jaw felt like theirs I think. What else could it be anyway?

Deciding he needed answers more than he needed to be scared about that strange bloodlust he had felt, Denkiteki returned to the village, so that he could talk to his father.

Little did he know, the beast had awoken.

537/500

+2 stats
+5 JP

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum