Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

A Senju's Rebirth: Wan Finally Awakens Empty A Senju's Rebirth: Wan Finally Awakens

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:47 pm
"Has he awoken?"

"Not currently. His will to live isn't as strong as those before."

"Silence, child. Did you forget the conflict between you and your brother?"

*Silence amongst the darkness.*

"..."

"..."

"Alright, help the boy out just once. We'll see how he handles such a gift."

"I don't understand, father. With those in the past, we were able to see the path they would choose before they knew. Why is it so different with this one?"

"For it is not our ancestors who hold our destiny, my child. For destiny is within ourselves."

*An eruption of chakra floods the celestial planes, illuminating the darkness.*

"Truly, the Chosen One. Wan Senju."

*INTENSE GASP FOR AIR*

Covers tossed onto the floor as the young man shifted his body to the edge of the bed. Sweating intensely he held his forehead with the palm of his left hand, rubbing over his eye as he gripped the left side of his face in pain. As rain battered against the side of the balcony's window he sat trying to regain his composure, a terrible dream having awoken the young lord from his slumber. What felt like a terrible migraine was much more than he could predict, although he would not realize what had become of his eyes since he last closed them. A bottle of water sat next to him on the nightstand; Wan grabs it and twists the cap off with haste as he chugs the contents. He throws the bottle across the room, now the sudden urge to piss coursing through his body with rage. The Senju leaps up with speed and runs into the bathroom to relieve himself, disregarding the need to close the door behind him.

Washing his hands he cleanses them thoroughly as the pain in his head begins to subside. Taking a toothbrush with paste he begins the process of brushing his teeth. Reaching up to open the mirror that held the toothpaste he met his gaze in the reflection, his heart dropping as he looked at himself. He licks his lips and smiles but follows up with an intense bite to his lip as a voice begins to thunder within his mind.

"WAN. GOD DAMN. SENJU. ARE YOU FINALLY LETTING ME REACH YOU?!"

He places the palm of his hand over the left top of his forehead, grasping it as he lets out a brief hiss of pain. His head thumps violently momentarily as the voice beckons on, Wan finally realizing the familiar sound being brought to his immediate attention.

"WAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. WAN I KNOW YOU'RE THERE."

"Does she? Does she know 'YoU'rE tHeRe.', Wan?" he thinks to himself, slightly grinning to himself in the mirror as he continues to examine the odd phenomenon within his right eye. He closed it for a moment before re-opening it, repeating this gesture again and again as if to make sure this was reality and not some mere dream. Covering his left he continued to stare at his reflection in the mirror, as Kamari, the 'mother' of his 'daughter' left in Konoha, seemed to scream within the telepathic connection they had set up.

"YES I 'ReAlLy KnOw, JACKASS. I'M IN YOUR THOUGHTS 24 HOURS A DAY AND OF THOSE 24 HOURS YOU'VE SEEMED TO BE GONE FOR EVERY BIT OF 4000 OF THEM. WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING. WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"4000?" he repeated, his primary focus still being on the strange occurrence of his eye. What was once a fully-matured Sharingan has now shifted into the unknown for Wan: The once crimson-toned eye now took on a light-purple hue, with rings replacing where the tomoe once stood, the default 3 tomoe remaining in a triangular pattern. "What is that roughly in days, Kamari. I'm terrible with math."

"Days, Wan? That's 6 months. You've been missing for nearly half a year, no sign from you whatsoever." She would grunt with frustration as the two of them talked, Wan completely ignoring her aggravation as his fixation on his new appearance has him completely baffled. She would continue to lecture him on his recent ghosting of him and his child, wanting to know where and why he seemed to abandon them. "Why did you leave us in the first place. You left me with some chick who doesn't even know how to form her chakra correctly, Haicha has no school clothes other than this...this default ass Hyuga garment she's worn since we GOT HERE. Some new man is Hokage!" Kamari would continue with her scolding, however, the words 'new man is Hokage' would finally be what would get the Senju's un-divided attention. He shifted his pose in front of the mirror, placing both hands along the counter as his glare focused on his reflection once again.

"A new man is Hokage?" he would repeat. "What do you mean?"

"Oh. That got your attention. Yes, Wan, someone else is Hokage now. You are no longer the leader of Konoha."

"Was is re-captured. What happened to my brother."

"Your brother?"

He would briefly pause as he remembers that she had no prior knowledge of who Ghost was. "Ghost, a shinobi named Ghost was left in Konoha before my departure to ensure the safety of both you and Haicha. What happened to him?"

"I don't know who that is, but regardless nobody has mentioned your name since you departed. Our treatment has also dwindled to the bare minimum now. What once felt like a royal treatment now just seems like a hand-out for wearing this Leaf Headband around the village."

"So they know of you? What all do they know?"

"What do you mean- Why are you talking as if I'm some type of secret, Wan. I've lived in Konoha all my life as you have, everyone knows who I am just as much as they knew you!"

Or so she was programmed to believe such. He remembered that he created both Kamari and Haicha with the intentions that they would not know that they were living clones, but rather be 'born' with a full life within their memory, giving them the freedom to live how they wanted while instilling the concept that death should be feared, something that normal clones are never accustomed to. Kamari was the perfect example of re-creating life on another level, as one-day Haicha would be the one to usher in the revival of the Senju Clan, a destiny Wan instilled within her at birth without her knowledge. The Wayfarer dulled his sense down and chose to play dumb as if he knew not of the current situation in its entirety.

"So tell me this, Kamari. Who is the current Hokage."

"That I do not know. I haven't bothered with figuring that out. My main focus for the last 6 months was finding out why you disappeared on us. Which is something you have YET to tell me."

"I was asleep."

"...SLEEP?!"

"Yes."

"FOR SIX MONTHS, WAN. REALLY. SLEEP WHERE."

"In Sunagakure."

"SUNAGAKURE. SO YOU'RE HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD JUST SLEEPING."

"Yes, Kamari."

"DON'T 'yEs KamArI me'."

*A brief silence overlapped the two.*

"Who is she, Wan?"

"Who is who?"

"Whoever the hell you went to Sunagakure for, Wan. You aren't about to sit here and tell me you hibernated for the last half a year, and then just pop back up as if you have no clue of the world around you. Either someone is around you, be around you, or you're just plain stupid and naive, and we both know you are well past the latter. So tell me, Mr. I've been asleep for 6 months, why are you in Sunagakure."

"For power."

"Power?!"

"Yes, and money."

"MONEY?! What money did you need?! The treasury was full!"

"Yes, WAS full. I emptied it before I left to use the funds to finance my trip to Sunagakure. Oh, and to finance Fu."

"WHO THE HELL IS FU?! SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE."

[WC: 1,325. Will clean up this post later, just posting to make the current Activity Check]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum