Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

CE: Nero and Hayate vs. Hato and Masashi Empty CE: Nero and Hayate vs. Hato and Masashi

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm
Coins were flipped. Referees made sure nobody cheated. Then, the announcement was made. "Masashi Uzumaki and Hato Sano will team up against Nero Yuki and Hayate Seiteki. Good luck to all.". Nero and Hayate would be entering from the same gate, Masashi and Hato presumably together from another. "Huh." Nero said to Hayate, before the gates opened up, if they were indeed entering from the same one at least. "I guess we don't get to fight each other just yet. We have to win and make our village proud with another Kiri final in the Chuunin Exams.". He then put his hand on Hayate's right shoulder. "But... In the 0.1% chance we lose, I'll take the hit so you can remain in top 3 and get your rank-up.".

It was certainly a test to see how Hayate would react, to judge if he would accept a reward he might not deserve. But, it being a test didn't mean Nero would not keep his promise if it came to it. "Feel free to substitute yourself with the clone that holds the scythe... If you can, not sure how that works to be honest...".

A few seconds later, the gates opened up. Nero performed the single handseal required, and create two shadow clones of himself. Not much of a tactician, Nero headed in front and middle of his clones, holding his Character Development dagger in his right hand. One of the clones was dragging Nekrun's Scythe, the other one empty-handed. "Let's go.", Nero said, heading to the top layer.

[ooc: glhf bois]

Stats:

[OOC: Again, in addition to the stat page, Nero's got Nekrun's Scythe from here, it's been ruled I can use that.]
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

CE: Nero and Hayate vs. Hato and Masashi Empty Re: CE: Nero and Hayate vs. Hato and Masashi

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:13 pm
Masashi's Stats:

The next round was about to start. Masashi made his way into the Arena to see who his next opponent was. He was surprised to see that the round would be a team fight, two shinobi versus two shinobi. It would appear that the teams had already been chosen. Nero, one of his opponents from the previous round would be his opponent this round too. He had been teamed up with a Genin named Hayate. Masashi’s partner for this fight was someone named Hato. Regardless of whether He arrived first or second, he would nod to his partner and would make his way to the center of the arena when Hato was ready to go. As they walked, Masashi would make a single suggestion to Hato. “I’m not sure if this is a fight until both opponents are out, but regardless, we should look to overwhelm the weaker of our opponents first. I don’t know who that will be, so we’ll need to feel out who is the stronger of the two and come up with a simple way to determine which it is.” This was said well before they arrived in the arena, so Hayate and Nero would not be able to make out the conversation.

When they arrived at the top of the arena, Masashi would stop 20 meters away from their opponents. He wanted to make sure he gave himself plenty of room to maneuver. Nero hadn’t changed his routine from their last fight, starting with clones. Masashi would not make any moves, merely observe the two shinobi across from him.

WC: 264
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

CE: Nero and Hayate vs. Hato and Masashi Empty Re: CE: Nero and Hayate vs. Hato and Masashi

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm
Stats:

Hayate had barely heard it when Nero started talking. He was wrapped up in his own head, the recent encounter in the forest, the whole exam. None of it made sense, none of it was like he initially expected.

"Hmmm?" Something about making the village proud. Of course he was going to make the village proud. This whole damn thing was about the village. The ninja were just tools, puppets on strings. Cutting each other, yelling, bleeding, crying, all for the village.

Something else about rank. A gesture. He blew it off. "Thats not our choice. But win, and it wont matter." He said almost absently, uncaring. Hayatee was still distant, his mind elsewhere.

As the mechanism that opened the door started to clank, the armor clad genin, sword at his waist and fuuma shuriken at his back, came back to earth a bit, actually turning to Nero. "Listen, I cant say anything about what the girl does. Our last round was.. odd. But yeah, we'll take this one, alright man?"

He let out a fist for Nero to bump. "Lets do this". muscles moved beneath a half mask, showing a trace of a smile. The two blue headband turned in unison just as the gate reached fully open, ready for battle.

Nero, his clones, and Hayate all walked to the top layer together, Hayate on the right side. Hayate kept his hand resting loosely on the hilt of his sword, not gripping it, just confidently close.

He'd stride out to near the middle of the arena, just 10m away from the center marking, where his opponent would approach, the same distance away.

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:45 pm
Final round. The announcers relay that the match ups would be Nero and Hayate vs Hato and Masashi. They would enter the field around the same time.

Hato was a bit annoyed that she didn't know about her opponents or even her allies. She was excited to learn them but it would seem that it wouldn't go out well in the art of battle. At least it wasn't a battle to the death so it at least there wasn't that kind of pressure on her.

Hato's attire would still be the same as she planned before they even left for the chunin exams. It was black button up shirt that had a collar attached to it. The buttons only went to her upper breast. Then her black fingerless gloves that allowed her to bare her claws. Below the button up shirt was some black short-shorts that were not only if she needed them to gain advantage, but also to maneuver around the field with little restrain from the clothes she wore. Then came her black heeled boots that went a little above the shin. Finally, she attached her whip to her right side and then weapon pouch just above the black boots on the left side and right side. The weapon pouch on her left held her 5 shuriken, 5 kunai and the one on her right held her 2 smoke bombs, 3 pumpkin bombs, and two explosive tags.

As they traveled to the center of the field, giving Hato and Masa 30 meters worth of talking while walking, Masashi would say something about finding out who the weaker one was and going for him. I guess it was time to give her intellect. "Right," she'd start with a soft and hushed voice so no one could hear them, "I'd don't know much about Hayate besides the fact that he uses weapons and that he has very low chakra levels when I used Mind's Eye of Kaguya against him in my last round." She's also give out some of her own statistics. "I'm a medical ninja, so I can heal pretty severe wounds. I'm also a mid to close ranger fighter. Most of my offensive is tai jutsu and poison mist." Upon getting 50 meters of their opponents also walking towards them, she'd sense Nero's chakra. "That Nero has a lot of chakra and based the clones he made, I'd say he's some kind of ninjutsu, genjutsu, space-time or fuunin user. I'd be careful of him getting to far from us."

Hato would arrive to the center along with everyone else.
STATS::
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:23 am
Nero bumped Hayate's fist before the gate opened.

When they were standing 20 meters away from both opponents, the empty-handed Nero started doing random handseals. He would constantly be doing one after another, without any pattern, at least until either of his opponents made a move.

Each Nero was 1m away from the other 2, the real one on the front, begging to be recognized as the real Nero. He said "Good luck." as he pulled out 2 kunai from his pouch with his left hand, after he activated his Soul Expulsion, as he kept watching the battlefield.

OOC:
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:39 pm
"Right," she would say back to Masashi, also adopting a quieter tone as they walked. 'Good.' He thought to himself. 'She knows when to be discreet.' "I'd don't know much about Hayate besides the fact that he uses weapons and that he has very low chakra levels when I used Mind's Eye of Kaguya against him in my last round. I'm a medical ninja, so I can heal pretty severe wounds. I'm also a mid to close ranger fighter. Most of my offensive is taijutsu and poison mist." Masashi would nod. "I am more of a close-range fighter as well, so this should be interesting." As they got closer, Hato would then make a comment on Nero's chakra. "That Nero has a lot of chakra and based the clones he made, I'd say he's some kind of ninjutsu, genjutsu, space-time or fuunin user. I'd be careful of him getting to far from us." The Uzumaki Genin shrugged. "He didn't do anything in our fight other than create the clones, so I'm not sure of his capabilities."

The pair opposite them would talk amongst themselves briefly and then fist bump, to which one of Neros would start to glow with a white aura. The glowing Kiri nin would then also draw 2 Kunai. No real spectacular moves to comment on thus far, but if the boy wanted to waste chakra that was entirely up to him. Masashi was content to simply wait. He made sure to keep all opponents in his field of vision while he reached into his clay pouch and pulled out 6 C-1 clay balls. 5 he would leave in his right hand, the last one he would start shaping it at a speed of 80 into what would appear to be a tarantula. He would do nothing else, other than ready himself for any actions made by his teammate or his opponents.

WC: 315
TWC: 579

(All Actions are considered at max stats unless stated otherwise)

Current Stats:
Health: 10
Chakra: 60
Stamina: 32
Speed: 125
Strength: 10

Current AP: 320
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:01 pm
Hayate was tired of the konoha 'seal of confrontation' start.  He was tired of Konoha.  Time to shake things up.  What wouldn't they expect?

He would simply look across at his opponents and cup his hands to his mouth. "Hey, we're starting!"

He gave a beat for it to sink in as he pulled two shuriken into his right hand.  He and Nero didn't know much about the two ninja standing 20 meters in front of them, so planning anything new was out of the question.  Time for a trial by fire.

After the quick pause was though, Hayate would blur into action.  He first threw a shuriken at the girl's chest, then altered his aim slightly to the left for the second projectile, targeted to where masashi's belt buckle would be if he wore one.

Then he'd circle around the ninja opposite him, hato, curving his path to the right so he came in from the outside, while pulling the Fuuma Shuriken on his back into his right hand.  As he ran, he used his training to bend his hands into the correct handseals despite the weapons he was holding. He was aiming to get to a position where hato was directly between him and Masashi.  When facing two opponents, make their attacks get in each others way, he seemed to recall hearing.

Once he got to 10m from Hato and directly on the opposite side of hato from masashi (the position he was trying to run to), if they hadn't done anything but dodge, he'd take a deep breath in and activate the jutsu he had been doing the handseals for.  When he exhaled, dark, heavy mist would come swirling up out in a tumultuous torrent, an ominous haze that would begin moving in a direction to cover both enemy ninja (while expanding 10m to either side as well).

OOC:
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:59 pm
Hato watched as Nero activated the same jutsu she saw Zyxis use on a mission, soul explosion, erupted into a glowing white. His clone was weaving hand signs in preparation of a jutsu of some kind and the other clone with a scythe did nothing. Hato hoped Masashi knew that Nero was plotting for something. Hato couldn't focus too much on Nero though with Hayate on the move with the first attack of the round.

Hayate took out two shuriken along with Nero and threw them, one heading for Hato and the other for Masashi. The shurikens traveled 130, just on the edge of Hato's reaction time, 20 meters. She was able to side step to the right half a meter, holding her right foot in place while only moving her left foot at her top speed. Her chest was now parallel to the line of fire. The shuriken zipped passed her large chest. The grazed the button up shirt, taking off one of her buttons, lowering her cleavage level. Naughty boy

After it zipped by, she had a bit of time to think of a counter. As her memory serves, Hayate's chakra levels were weak. Her genjustu would especially effective if he couldn't get out of it with powerful chakra. So after the shuriken grazed passed, she'd weave the ram hand sign. If successful, As soon as he took his first step, Hayate would be see a dome of thorns grow around him. They were thick enough were he wouldn't be able to see outside of the dome. But to her eyes, there would be no thorns surrounding him. As this went down, She's charge at him at her full speed. As she moved to close the distance, she'd draw her whip. Then once she was within 10 meters of him throw her whip vertically at the boy's left shoulder while continuing to move inwards. Half way through her swing she'd press the button to expend it's length to 10 meters so i'd actually hit him. If struck, it would cause a dislocation in his left side or even breaking of the shoulder. The whip would be done extending once it hit Hayate's position.

OCC:
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:12 am
Seeing Hayate throw a shuriken, Cero knew instinctively what to do. Hato would have been too focused on that to realize what would happen next, or that's what the clone hoped. The flurry of handseals would have concealed his intentions, as there was no telling which handseal Cero would land on, or which jutsu these would translate to. But after the handseals made a full rotation again, as Hayate's shurikens were still mid-air. When both were out of Cero's planned trajectory, he would do the ram handseal once again, flickering himself to next to Hato.

Well, it would have been "next" to her, if she hadn't turned her body when dodging Hayate's projectile attack. Now Hato was facing the opposite direction Cero landed in, as the clone found the opening from Hato's blind side, attacking the back of her neck with a right-hand chop. At the time, she would have still been busy thinking of a counter.

Nero and Mero were just chilling. Mero even started humming the beat to a popular song from a decade ago. 

OOC:
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:34 pm
The boy standing across from Hato shouted something then drew a pair of shuriken a moment later. ‘Here we go.’ Masashi thought to himself. One of the Nero’s were weaving hand signs, which prompted Masashi to activate his Legacy of the Uzumaki. His bangs would hide the symbol that appeared on his forehead. With his speed and reaction time heightened, he would be easily be able to follow Cero as they used the body flicker technique to move towards Hato. Masashi knew that his opponent was locked into that straight line movement, so he would move in Hato’s direction so that he was in between the paths of the two shuriken so they would pass harmlessly to either side of him. Rather than throw something at the Nero coming towards Hato, he would move to intercept Cero. Masashi would take the 5 clay balls that he had pulled out of a pouch and threw them at Nero and Mero, 3 at the glowing one, 2 at the non glowing one. One ball from each group would be aimed at the head, the rest at the target’s torso. The Tarantula he would throw at Hayate’s face. They had a speed of 132.5 and enough force behind them to knock someone unconscious should they take a blow to the head.

With his hands free he would then raise his left hand so that it would come in contact with Cero’s arm before he finished his body flicker. His hand would glow blue the instant before it came into contact with Cero, draining him of his chakra. Should the attack land, the clone would disappear in a small puff of smoke, which Masashi would follow up with by moving to split up Hayate and the two remaining Nero. He would also have drawn all five of his shuriken to intercept any weapons that are en route to intercept the Tarantula clay figure he’d thrown at Hayate.

WC: 323
TWC: 902

(All Actions are considered at max stats unless stated otherwise)

Current Stats:
Health: 10
Chakra: 60 -> 110
Stamina: 32
Speed: 125 -> 175
Strength: 10

RT: 185 -> 235

Current AP: 320
-40 AP from Legacy of the Uzumaki
-20 AP from Chakra Absorption
+82 AP from draining Cero (82-85 = -3 0)
New AP: 342
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum