Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The future of the leaf {NK, IO} - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of the leaf {NK, IO}

Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:21 pm
Again, he sought to learn how to better manipulate the flow of his chakra so his weapons would be even stronger. Sure, he failed the past two times, but third times the charm, right?

"Okay, this time I've got it for sure! Think of all the cool things you can do with a skill like this..I think that just makes me want to learn it even more!"

The first time, too much chakra. The second time, too little. It was all about balance when it came to learn techniques, and while it may have been hard to find it at first, Yoichi was coming around to finding it with some measured persistance and learning from his mistakes.

It helped to maintain a clear mind, free of any distracting thoughts that may have ruined the flow of energy between him and the weapon. For a moment, it almost felt as if he was one with nature itself!

"Gotta keep it steady, Ichi.."

The flow of chakra in his kunai remained tempered, powerful, and steady. Managing to maintain it for a full ten minutes, he considered the attempt at mastering the skill a success!

"Alright, now that's what I call power! If I can combine it with my elements, cutting through the grass on my lawn should be a cinch!"

He felt stronger. Faster. Like he had much more control of his chakra than even a week ago. It was good progress, but it wasn't enough. The academy instructors always told him how brutal the Chuunin Exams could be, Yoichi just wished things didn't have to be like that. Why did intelligent, sentient human beings have to kill and maim each other just for a stupid title? Was he a hypocrite for joining them?

No. Unlike most people, he had some damn common sense in his brain. What was the point of running around killing people senselessly, even if they were from another village? Despite what Kirigakure had done to his home, even he didn't want anything more than them to get out.

Still, even if -he- knew that murdering people without a care in the world was wrong, that unfortunately wasn't likely to hold true for the rest of the competitors. If him and his teammates weren't up to the task, they were very liable for injuries that'd stick to them for the rest of his life, or even worse: Death. But, why was it that in this day and age they needed to adhere to such a barbaric system? Was this the world people were really content with?

With such heavy thoughts on his head, he needed to take a breather and walk around.

"Hey..I'll catch up with you later Fuku, okay? Don't slack off too much, or before you know it I'll surpass you!"

A small smile emerged on his face as he waved his friend off, taking his exit out of the training field.

"In this dog eat dog world that I'm in, power is the only thing that can change things..but, it's how I use that power that decides whether or not things will get better or worse. If I have to take all the pain and suffering for freeing us..then, so be it, I guess."

Home. It was one of the few places where he couldn't feel the ever-bloodthirsty, vigilant eyes of Kirigakure Shinobi looking to murder over the smallest infraction. It was a place filled with the warmth of humanity and the loving embrace of his parents. But, in these tyrannical times, how long would that last? How long would it be before the place he called home was burned to ruins?

He had to admit, that was part of the reason he wanted to change everything so much. Too many he knew suffered from the murderous onslaught of the initial invasion. Lost family members, pets, houses..those were the type of events that Yoichi never wanted the misfortune of ever having to experience. And if he could stop anymore tragedies from happening? That would mean the world to him.

WC: 674
TWC: 4010

Chakra Infusion: Complete

EXIT

Claiming: 20 stats, Chakra Infusion, Wind Release Air Bullets
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

The future of the leaf {NK, IO} - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of the leaf {NK, IO}

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:33 pm
Approved Yoichi <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum