Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Our Future Empty Our Future

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:16 pm
Mission Details:

It was a chance to help his community and his village.  He was asked to come back to the academy and help with some of the students with what they can expect in life.  What it would actually mean to be a genin.  And though he didn't have a team, he would be teaching a group of three kids.  Arashi was incredibly excited about the opportunity, despite not being able to wow them with his signature ability.  Mostly because.. he didn't have access to it yet. 

Arashi walked into the room said hello to the teacher, bowing as a sign of respect, before he was assigned three young kids, one of which being the boy he caught for vandalism.  The fresh face child looked a lot better, and happier to be where he was.  Arashi took the three to the playground, and had a seat on the swings.

"Hello, and thanks for having me.  So.. you three are going to be genins soon?  I can assure you, it's hard work, but its worth it.  Plus you can do so many things. First, though, I want you to introduce yourself." he said, trying to get the kids to identify themselves.  In his group he had two boys, Kosei and Hisao, and a girl Minaki.  To his slight disappointment, none of the three were Tekiatsus, however it showed the grand diversity of the village how there were so many clans here.  He couldn't help but smile, and crossed his arms.

"Nice to meet you all.  I'm Arashi Tekiatsu, and I have a talent for ninjutsu.  Do you know which one that is?"

Minaki raised her hand.  "It's chakra abilities that uses the elements!"

"Very good, and are you talented in ninjutsu?"

She shook her head.  "I'm actually more of a taijutsu user." she said, a hint of sadness.  Her two classmates snickered.  It was typical to look down on the physical users.

"Hey!  That's not fair.  Taijutsu is very important.  It keeps the enemy on their toes, and disrupts their concentration.  Besides, they take ninja fighting to a whole new level.  Now, what about you Hisao?"

The young prankster smiled.  "Yup, and I'm just like you.  Watch!" he said, doing the clone jutsu.  "I'm also trying to do that mist thing, and sensei said I had the element required for it."

Arashi chuckled.  "I knew there was something about you.  Alright, how about you Kosei?"

The glasses wearing boy spoke up nervously.  "I... I like genjutsu, with illusions.  I can see through them." he said, adjusting his glasses. 

Arashi nodded and then stood up.  "Alright, well, I'm supposed to show you the basics.  So.. let's start.  I want all three of you to attack me.  Remember what you've learned so far.

For the next hour, Arashi played with the three, as they all came at him at once and made him work on countering all three.  As expected, Minaki was the most talented, in that she finally got the upper hand and sent Arashi to the ground.  The Genin laughed and then called off the attack, picking himself up. 

"Nicely done Minaki!  Keep that up and you'll be more powerful than any of the boys." he said, knowing perfectly well that it would make the boys work harder. 

"Now, I only have about another hour, so now I want you to grab some of the weapons, and I will demonstrate what a search and destroy is like.  Here is the catch though."  He crossed his fingers, and created two clones.  "You won't know which one is me.  Ready?  Go!  Hidden Mist jutsu!" he said, shrouding the playground with a thick mist.  All three of him took off, staying in the area, watching as the three kids first tried to go at it alone. 

Arashi wasn't going to try to hurt them, instead he would confuse them, and mess with them, throwing a kunai or a shurikan somewhere at their feet.  It took only 20 minutes for the three to start working together, with Kosei getting close to the other two and using his eyes to see through the mist.  He caught sight of one of the clones, and instructed Minaki to go and trip him up, leaving it for Hisao to make the killing move.  Arashi smiled as he went down, and when the kunai came at his throat, he nodded and turned into water.

"One down..." he said, and within another 25 minutes the three were able to catch his second clone, and finally himself.  Once that was done, he cleared the mist and sat with the three one last time.

"Good, glad to see that Kumo's future is secure.  Just remember to work together and keep up the hard work.  Thanks for spending time with me." he said, bowing, as the three kids did the same and walked back inside, where his old teacher stood as well.

"You seem to have grown, Arashi." he said, and Arashi grinned. 

"Not as much as I will in the future." he said, before saying goodbye.

(wc: 842)
(Reward: 450 ryo, +3ap)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Our Future Empty Re: Our Future