Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

First day (Open Training)

+2
Uchiha Kisuke
Minato Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

First day (Open Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: First day (Open Training)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm
Agreeing to their proposal, Kisuke decided to come with Minato and Fukuro to grab a seat and check out the Chūnin Exams. 
He told them about the exam he participated in and the fight he had won which gained him his rank up to Chūnin. Minato was curious about the favor the Mizukage had promised to Kisuke and decided to ask.

"So what was the favor you received from him?"

Awaiting his answer, they arrived at the stadium and looked to find 3 empty seats.
After finding their seats, Kisuke asked the two cousins as why they weren't participating in the current exams.
Not able to answer for his cousin's reasoning, Minato wasn't able to take part yet as he was still on his way to graduate from the Academy and to become a Genin, so that was the answer he gave Kisuke.

"I can't answer for my cousin, but I'm still to graduate from the Academy and on my way to become a Genin, so I'll have to be patient and hope there will be other exams soon."
But even if he was able to participate, Minato wasn't sure he would have his place in there, as there were many skilled and dangerous Shinobi and he had yet still to learn a lot.

"And even if I could, I'm not so sure I would be able to do my name and Clan proud", he mumbled.

(WC: 236, TWC: 1272)

(Claims: +5 stat points using 1000 words)
Claiming mid-thread to get the needed 40 stats to qualify for the Genin exam.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:27 pm
Approved.
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:15 am
When the trio had agreed to head to the Exams together Fukuro nodded, gesturing down the main road that led to their destination. The three would make their way down the road and Fukuro would listen to the scarlet headed Uchiha intently. “A Chuunin exam with the ninja we just lost a war to? That had to be fun.” Fukuro muttered, displaying a bit of the bitterness from the mention of Kirigakure’s victory.

Fukuro did not miss Kisuke calling him and his cousin cunts. He gave Kisuke a searching glance as if he was going to say something but ultimately decided against it. “I’m a Genin.” He said, tapping his forehead protector with the back of his knuckle. “But I became one after registration for this exam. I’m going to participate in the next one though.” He explained, before glancing over to Minato. His cousin was a kind guy, but the bit of timidness he showed caused Fukuro to exhale. “Remember, we’re Uchiha. We’re expected to do well, which means we have to do great. We can’t embarrass ourselves…Not any more than we already have.” The final words were muttered as Fukuro took a seat beside Minato. 

The young Genin glanced up to Kisuke and arched a brow. “Hey. Are you going to lead a team of Genin?” He asked, curios to see that the man would say. Genin squad leaders were in short supply, so much so that these days Chuunin led more squads than Jonin did. If Kisuke was worth his salt as a shinobi the village would try to make him some form of squad leader. Whether he would accept it or not was a different story.

WC: 280
TWC: 810
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 pm
Sucking on his mint as he trotted down the road alongside his fellow clansmen, Kisuke would pull his hands out of his pockets and place them behind his head, intertwining his fingers while both of his elbows stuck out to his side. "What was my favor?" He rhetorically asked himself, gazing up at the sky as he though about it. What should he say?  The truth? Truth was, he asked Xyxer about the next stage in the evolution of an Uchiha's power. Kisuke knew that there was another level to the power granted to him by his Kekki Genkai, it was made abundantly clear by the sheer power the previous clan head and former Hokage Viper Uchiha held. He was gifted with power that many wished for and few obtained. The Mizukage knew of such power as Kisuke had presumed however he did not tell the Uchiha what it was. Only that it existed and the price to pay for it was high, one Kisuke would likely be unwilling to pay. He never knew what that truly meant but he did not care. Power was the end game and whatever price he'd have to pay would be a means to that end. But he couldnt tell them that, so he would have to be broad in his answer for he did not want to lie to his brethren either. 

"I asked him for knowledge. Our former clan head Viper Uchiha disappeared and with him many of our clan's secrets. So I asked if he knew a way for me to obtain the lost information but he would not trifle in the dealings of other clans. So it was a wasted favor I guess." Kisuke's gaze remained sky bound as Xyxer's true words circled his mind. Fast approaching the stadium, Kisuke would angle his head sideways to look at Fukuro while he spoke. "Meh, the Genin I fought hadent been a part of the Kiri invasion force so it was not like I was getting revenge or anything. He was a new recruit too so I kinda whooped his ass. But it offered me no satisfaction." He was just a stepping stone on Kisuke's path for power. An insignificant, fading memory. 

Now, finally at the arena the three Uchiha's would take their seats. They were early for the fights had yet to start therefore they had plenty of time to talk it would seem. "You're still a fucking Academy Student?" questioned Kisuke as he looked at Minato with a raised eyebrow. "What are you, like my age? Whats the delay?" For an Uchiha, Minato was quite old to only still be an Academy Student. Traditionally Uchiha kids were put into the academy at a young age therefore Kisuke was quite shocked to see Minato still in the academy. 

Crossing his arms while Minato showed signs of low self esteem and Fukuro commented on their status as Uchiha, Kisuke frowned as he gazed aimlessly at the center stage ahead of them. The Uchiha had fallen from grace. What was once a proud clan was now only a dismal shell, a joke. And what was he doing for his clan? Nothing. For the past year he did nothing, for the past 4 years he was weak and frail as all he could do was watch as his clan fell apart. No more, no longer would he allow the heinous mockery of his clan go on. "Yeah, the Uchiha name does not carry the same weight as it once did. But we are Uchiha all the same and it is now up to us to restore our name to its former glory for our name is all we have." Turning to look at each of them in turn, Kisuke would continue "Village's rise and fall, allies and friends come and go. But the one constant is the blood that runs through our veins. We have failed one another but no more. We must keep our heads held high and rely on each other and only then can we put some honor back on our fucking name." Turning to face Minato, with a stern voice Kisuke would finish "So I dont want to hear any of that self doubt bull shit. We're Uchiha, dont forget that." Kisuke needed to raise the Uchiha back to their firmer glory and only as a group could they achieve that. He needed the rest of the clan alongside him. It would be a tough road but it was one that had to be traversed. 

"A squad of my own?" Chuckled Kisuke. Had his words inspired his fellow Uchiha to want to follow him? Perhaps if Kisuke took these two Uchiha under his wing he could mold and shape them to help achieve his aspiring view of where he wanted the clan to be. Perhaps he could print his ideology onto them too. "I've never thought about that. To be honest, I dont think I'd be the best leader. I've been on a damn hiatus for a fucking year now. So Chuunin Kisuke is pretty much the same as Genin Kisuke, just with a different title." The itch for another smoke started to his the red haired Uchiha, but he fiddled with his fingers instead and continued "But Im not opposed to training the two of you, whether I'm assigned as your team lead or not. Like I said, we're fucking Uchiha and we need to stick together."
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:50 pm
Kisuke told the two cousins about the favor he asked the Mizukage, it was about the disappearance of Uchiha Viper, the clan head who once took off and with his leave, also a lot of information.
Minato had a feeling that Kisuke wasn't telling everything, but he decided not to ask any further.

"Viper Uchiha, his name sounds familiar but besides that it doesn't ring any bells to be honest", Minato said since they never really told him about their clan head. Maybe they hid things on purpose for him, who knows.

Kisuke was surprised that Minato told him that he still was an Academy student. Normally members of the Uchiha assigned to the Academy at a young age and even some of them graduated and became Genin soon after.
That was Minato's plan, at first. 
But with everything that had happened to the Uchiha and his village Konohagakure, Minato thought it was best for him to wait and grow stronger on his own. So that's what he told Kisuke.

"I'm 18, and in a couple of days I will be taking my Genin Exam to make sure that I'll graduate and become a Genin", Minato said full of confidence.

He could notice the smile on Fukuro's face since he had mentioned before that he would love to form a a team with his cousin. They would only need a Chuunin+ to lead their squad, so they had decided to ask Kisuke if he was up for it. Not sure what he would answer, Kisuke told the two of them that he wasn't sure if he was fit to be a team leader since he had been through some tough times himself, not really growing as he had wished for. But following up on his own words, Uchiha need to stick together, so he didn't mind training with them.

The three Uchiha all felt the same. All three of them wanted the Uchiha to be respected again. Feared as they once were. And they all knew that they couldn't do this on their own.

Team Uchiha in the making?

(WC: 349, TWC: 621)
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:09 pm
Fukuro was interested in hearing just what Kisuke would have asked of the Mizukage. As for the youngest Uchiha, there were not many things he could think of as a request, short of the Mizukage immediately committing suicice there was nothing he wanted from the man. Kisuke’s request had been for knowledge? He didn’t quite seem like a man who held knowledge as a high priority, of course that was only Fu’s ignorant perception. When it came to Viper Uchiha, Fukuro elbowed Minato with a scolding expression. “Viper Uchiha is one of the most powerful shinobi to come from our clan since the days of Uchiha, Itachi.” Fu said, before clearing his throat and looking back to Kisuke. “What information did Viper take with him? And why would he do that? He must have known by hoarding stuff like that he’d cripple our clan.” Fu asked, his inquisitive tone showing he had some interest in the subject. 

When Kisuke mentioned Minato was still a Genin, Fu sighed softly. Although Minato was the elder of the two Fukuro had actually attained the rank of Genin before his cousin. Minato had run into a stream of complications when trying to graduate the academy and while Fu was a bit embarrassed by his older cousin he did not hold it over him, much. 

While Kisuke spoke, Fu listened. His eyes had a certain flare about them that showed he was serious about the Uchiha. His entire life he had been raised to know and ensure that the Uchiha were among the strongest in the shinobi world. To see his family brought down to such low esteem was a disgrace. Kisuke finished speaking and Fu nodded at the older shinobi with a proud smile on his face. He was beginning to like this man. 

Good.” Was all Fukuro said, leaning back into his seat as he watched the seats around them begin to fill in. With Fukuro’s father gone there had been no one to instruct him on Fire Release and more importantly he had next to no knowledge on their Kekkei Genkei. Perhaps Kisuke knew more about the Sharingan? Fukuro glanced at the man but decided against asking, he’d asked enough for now and it seemed the match would be starting soon.

WC: 379
TWC: 1189
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:46 am
Kisuke would scoff at the mention of Viper and Itachi Uchiha's names. They did have immense power in common with one another but that is not the reason why Kisuke would mention both of their names in the same sentence. In all honesty Kisuke had forgotten about Itachi, his era was what, over 400 years ago? He had learnt of the Uchiha history as a child and the name Itachi reminded him of his atrocious acts against the clan. "Viper and Itachi.... they may have held incredible power but they are no heros to our clan. Itachi almost wiped the Uchiha from the history books after he massacred every one of us in Konoha and Viper did nothing while Uchiha were hunted like farm animals for their eyes. He stood by on the side lines. Yeah they had power, but neither of them used it for the clan." And that was the essence of Kisuke's true request to Xyxer a year ago. He had asked the Mizukage if he knew of this power Viper held and how to achieve it. Kisuke wanted that very same power so that he could mold the world around him into the one he wanted to live in. No longer who he have to rely on others who could not be relied upon. "Our clan my have had powerful shinobi throughout history but it has always had a lack of leadership. Maybe our clan is cursed, once we obtain power we are blinded by it. Who knows?"

Leaning forward and placing his forearms on their respective knees as support, Kisuke would turn to face Fukuro as he asked about Viper's actions. "Viper lead the clan from outside of Konoha. As far as Im aware the fucker wasnt even allowed to step foot in the village. I think there was a kill on sight order or something. Very few if anyone knew where he lived, I never saw the fucking guy thats for sure and no one has seen him in a long time. We dont even know if he's still alive for christ sake. So whatever knowledge he had is pretty much gone." The secrets of the true power of the Uchiha clan were lost along with him. However the Uchiha base of operations was still within Konoha and the elders ruling the clan may have access to clan secrets no one else does. Secrets that they are currently safe guarding. All that would change in due time. 

Leaning back in his seat as it got closer to the start time of the fights, Kisuke would say to Minato "The Genin exam is super fucking easy dude. I passed it without even trying. Some Chuunin was training me and then promoted me right there and then. You'll do fine." Stretching his legs out in front of him and placing his hands behind his head again and leaning backwards, Kisuke would wait for the fights to start. With the seats being filled around them, he would say to add onto what he had already mentioned "Yeah, if ever you guys want me to train you just give me a shout out. I probably wont be doing anything else with my time."
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:08 pm
Minato listened with his mouth wide open as Kisuke was telling about the history of the Uchiha. Mentioning the names of Itachi and Viper. Itachi was hailed as one of the strongest and talented Uchiha of them all, but even his time was over 400 years ago.
And although how strong he might have been, he wasn’t considered a hero to our clan, due to his actions almost leading to the complete destruction of the Uchiha.

The story of Viper Uchiha is one of the same kind, possessing an enormous amount of power, but he didn’t use it for his clan. He even watched by and did nothing when his members were being chased down and slaughtered like animals. Now nobody even knew if Viper was still alive or if he died.
Those two were a prime example of what Minato’s clan has been through and how their current state has been ever since. Once respected and feared for their power, now they are the ones fearing for what might happen to them.

Listening to Kisuke telling, Minato could feel his anger and his determination to make the Uchiha rise again at the top where they once were. And Minato felt the same, he wanted the Uchiha to get their reputation back, to be the once respected clan they were before.
"In due time", Minato said. 
"We'll bring the Uchiha back to where they belong"

After reminiscing about the Uchiha past, Kisuke ensured Minato that the Genin Exam would be easy since he passed it without even trying. He explained to him what he had to do.
"Well, I feel better now that I know that I don't have to be nervous about it", Minato said to Kisuke.
With his confidence regained, Minato had a feeling he'll do great at his Genin Exam and would soon be on his way to become a shinobi who would be able to protect and defend Konoha just like his parents and clan members have done before him.
He would make sure that the Uchiha and with them the whole village would return to their powerful selves as they once were.

Just as the fights were about to start, Kisuke confirmed that we would be up for training both Minato and his cousin Fukuro as he didn't really had to do anything else.
And with that they watched as the first fight had begun.

Not long before Minato would graduate and go on his first mission.

(Exit)
(TWC: 1.033)
(Claims: 1.000 words to Temporary Paralysis Technique, 5 stats )
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:47 am
It was apparent that Kisuke held little worth in Itachi Uchiha’s prowess, less so when it came to Viper. That was to be expected. Itachi Uchiha had massacred his clan on the whim of the third Hokage. It was a heartless betrayal that shook the roots of the Uchiha clan even to this day. As for Viper, they had just finished discussing the former Uchiha head’s transgressions and none could argue his name would live in infamy as the man who crippled their clan when it needed strength the most. “The Uchiha have a history of producing members who do not support the clan.” Fukuro muttered with an almost shameful tone. It was a hard truth but a truth none the less. In history it has been proven that the heads of the Uchiha clan and even some of it’s most powerful members will resort to grabs for power or prowess in place of honoring the clan. A sad affair that Fukuro would see reversed and the criminals punished. 

Most curses can be broken. This one has to be.” Fukuro pointed out. It was imperative for the Uchiha to become what they once were that they reclaim their mantle as the most powerful shinobi clan in the ninja world. Even the Hyuuga had the unity that could result in their power rising over the Uchiha. As Kisuke continued to speak a question formed in the back of the young shinobi’s mind. Who was the head of the Uchiha clan with Viper missing? Fukuro did not know if Viper had any heirs or really how any of that worked. His parent’s seldom spoke about it even when it was more relevant, so they certainly did not talk on it in Fukuro’s older years.

Look, the fight is starting. Hopefully it will be a good one.” He remarked, leaning back into his seat and setting his eyes on the stage below.

WC: 319
TWC: 1508
{Claiming Fire Release: Piercing Darts & 5 Stat points}
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm
Approved, but int he future, Fukuro, would you mind officialy claiming you are exiting if you are?

Edit: also, you can claim 7 stats if you want.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum