Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Kozachi vs Shinoskay

+2
Kozachi Uchiha
Risako Akara
6 posters
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Kozachi vs Shinoskay - Page 3 Empty Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:26 am
What's this? A second opinion request? Dun mind if I deeew! 

I'm with the boy in blue here, you even state in your post that you only have that bit of flame coming from Kozachi to work with when it comes to your dodging. 

During your post you start seeing how despite Kozachi's rotation the fire continues along the same path. Again, you only have that meter to work with. 

Then you proceed to state in the paragraph where you start using angles in a very detailed way to dodge the attack based on it's range. No, you don't specifically state how wide it would be. You stated where you would need to be in order to escape it. Which is essentially the same as you listing the width of the attack. 

Out of all of this the only thing you could possibly know via assumption is that the fire can hit you. Since, as Sakana posted, no one would launch a gout of flame at someone if it wasn't able to hit.

Edits still stand, you have 48 hours from my post time. This is your final edit. 

Good luck gentlemen.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 am
Given that he had not been able to finish throwing his wire out yet, he had a fully unimpeded view of his opponent as they began to release a gout of fire.... from 70 meters away. For a jutsu to be cast from 70 meters, it had to be a particularly strong jutsu with either a very wide area or a very accurate attack.... the moment the cone left a meter from Kozachi it was obvious that there was fire making its way towards Shinoskay, this meant it was likely an area attack.... In that meter, there was also the obvious signs that the ground was near instantly melting and shifting all at once from the sheer heat and power of the jutsu so this doubly confirmed its danger.

There was only one option, drop everything and fucking run.... It made him sad, because he already knew he was about to lose the 14 meters of wire he had spent time purchasing, earning, and putting together but in the end it was replaceable.

So, with the gout of flame having already, but yet only, traveled 1 meter so far... as this was all that Shinoskay would need to ascertain the situation. Since he had not yet released his chakra thread on the wire he would instantly let go of the wire while moving his hands downward and to near each other (85 speed).... while in transit, it would not stop his action to move to form the ram seal if he directed the still attached chakra thread to instead cast the wiring back and up in a vain attempt to try and save his wire without sacrificing any time to move to form the ram seal. The moment he released the wire, he would also begin to shift forward... turning his 5 speed walk into an instant 85 speed dash, this, too, would of course not stop his ability to form the ram seal and so even though he picked up speed he would still be moving to form the seal. Also, again, while his hands are in transit his heavy ish coat would flutter up and onto his hand and this would allow him to attach a chakra thread to it without taking any time for the action.

Then something strange happened, as he tried to summon to himself the knowledge he had of fire accumulated through This, [url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38352-some-super-serious-amping]This [/url], and This thread.... as well as any basic common sense in regards to fire let alone slow moving long range jutsu.... Instead, all he could think about was that apparently it was just a nice red line making its way towards him, an earth ripping and searing hot red line.

He kept in a relative diagonal angle, but instead of 45 degree's, he would shift to a moving more forward then to the side.... roughly at a 25 degree angle from the direct line between him and kozachi. It wouldnt take more then 5 meters total from the moment he started his reaction to the moment he managed to complete his Ram seal... and since he was faster then the super death red line of doom.... this put it at 4 meters out from the Uchiha when he finally managed to finish his seal and activate body flicker jutsu to enhance his speed from 85 to 140. Just before as he activated the jutsu, he used his 150 reaction speed to determine that based on the angle and speed of Kozachi's rotation in relation to the speed of the searingly hot and destructive red lines release... he knew he would need to return to a 45 degree angle at roughly 30 meters in order to move around it... at which point, at this speed, the pretty red line of rock flowers should then be 20 meters out... putting a 20 meter gap between him and the Red Line of slow creeping pain still...

But never mind all that planning because its just a red line moving slower than him with the intent of clearing 70 meters so why should he care about a plan of action to stay ahead of it at this time? right?

Shinoskay would surge chakra both to the soles of his feet for surface walking jutsu as well as to the ram seal for body flicker jutsu move in a relative 45 degree angle, moving at 140 speed to cross 30 meters, putting said death line of red about 20 meters away from its point of origin, and 20 meters between himself and it. With the body flicker ended... his running not stopped, he would continue at the angle.... even if Kozai moved forward with the jutsu....

While Shinoskay, for some unknown god declared reason, may not realize this red line of fiery is going to spread... let alone that Koachi is going to turn their head and have it moving to catch his attempt to side step it....  It would still be too slow to close the gap let alone at this distance he was more able to out pace the uchiha's head turning, so when that would inevitably happen as was declared by Kozachi.... it would still not be fast enough to catch him at his speed.

Even if another jutsu was cast while he was in transit, his movement speed would be more then twice its cast speed and so he would definitely reach his destination unscathed. And since it was a relatively flat plane save for grass... there was no risk of him tripping over anything or running into anything... finally... because he was heading towards his foe, across the 70 meters of open space, there is absolutely no risk of running into a random wall.

[refunded clay doll and clone since timeline
body flicker 10 ap
Surface walking 1ap
recover 10 from bloodline
179 ap]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 am
Ignoring the Uchiha's inaccurate, unreasonable, and delusional fantasies, thankful that he had been mindful in dictating his angles in relation to the relative direct line between himself and the Uchiha.... presented here:
He kept in a relative diagonal angle, but instead of 45 degree's, he would shift to a moving more forward then to the side.... roughly at a 25 degree angle from the direct line between him and kozachi
and here
he knew he would need to return to a 45 degree angle at roughly 30 meters in order to move around it
. Thankfully this means that it was not adding 45 on to 25... instead it was changing 25 into 45.... again, in relation to the direct line between himself and Kozachi. anyways, everyone knows that in order to hit a wall that is BEHIND you... you would need to turn more then 70 degrees... probably more then 90... maybe 130 or something...

Without stopping his run Shinoskay would use this weird distraction, were the Uchiha seemed to stop and stare at a place on the wall while their jutsu made its way out towards that spot, to close his running arch around Kozachi from 30 meters to 20... using a 60 degree angle in relativity to the direct line between himself and Kozachi....

He would perform the seals for Clay doll... Causing one of the dolls to form 3 meters away from him... between him and his foe... since he was moving faster then the jutsu would cast, it would not end up impeding his vision.

while Shinoskay tapped the weapon pouch on the puppeteers thigh, and slowing to a speed of 50, to attach 10 chakra threads to it before transferring one of those chakra threads to an explosive tag, one to a kunai, and 5 to a shuriken before using these threads to simultaniously attatch the explosive tag to the kunai, open the pouch, and to safely move the kunai and shuriken out, and to keep them moving in relation to his direction and motion so as to not cut himself, of the pouch at a speed of 55 before then directing the kunai to fly at Kozachi... pointy end first... via the chakra thread of course. As he directed the Kunai he would also direct the Shuriken (speed 55) to make its way to his clay puppet where within 1/2 inch of the puppet the shuriken would slow down to a speed of 1 so that it could attach all but 1 of its chakra threads to the puppet. The Shuriken would touch the flat of itself onto the puppet, not the bladed part, because there is some crazy goddery going on right now and Shinoskay doesnt want his puppet to suddenly crumble.

Shinoskay, of course, was all the while also still watching his foes waist so that he could track projectiles and threats without the threat or risk of the fabled Uchiha Genjutsu eye.

With the Kunai making its towards Koazchi's waist, guided by a chakra thread to make sure it hit, since thats what Shinoskay was looking at.

Since he had moved to be 20 meters from Kozachi, who was 30 meters from their wall, Shinoskays arched run (he is running a circle around Kozachi), he would not hit the wall.... again, because the ground was dictated to be flat... there was no threat of tripping.

The Very moment the Kunai and Shuriken were a meter away from Shinoskay, he would return to going his max speed. The kunai would move in relation to Shinoskay as best it could, been faster then the 50 speed jutsu, so as to stay ahead of the jusu in relation to its turning direction if kozaci' wits return.

[20 for clay doll
1 for surface walking
recover 10
168 ap left]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 am
{ooc:
circular, not square, this is why I said itd probably take 130 or so degrees to hit a wall.... not 70.

furthermore, do you know what relativity means? or in relation to?
Ive stopped expecting.

you tried godmodding me into a wall.

it doesnt matter what I continue to run at, it was all stated to be in relation to that line.

He kept in a relative diagonal angle
degree angle from the direct line between him and kozachi

I would literally have to be moving at 70 degrees for 60 meters before I hit a wall because in the y and x axis while If I start at 50/0 I move to 25/30,

Another thing kozai failed to take into account, that I forgot about as well, is that I am 10 meters in when I body flicker.... not 5.

this also means I was a little closer to Kozachi when he started his jutsu, thankfully, BEFORE he started the jutsu.... since he did it from the moment I 'Cast' the wire at a little over 5 meters. So his fire is probably at 16 meters when I hit 35 (so no trying to turn it around and say I bf into the fire... also since I went at an angle even if you tried that id be next to the fire not in it).

this all means I am not in a wall.

}
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 pm
Aaaaaand we're back after a word from our sponsors! 

Court rulings? Kozai is correct 

Relatively diagonal angle means absolutely nothing when you put in exact measurements in degrees. Since Kozai is the point of reference. 

To further elaborate, nothing in Kozai's post was a god mod. With a 70 degree angle even you're still turning almost fully to the left or right (A perfect turn being 90 degrees) this would easily put you as facing a part of the wall that isn't very far away. Especially since the Arena is only 100 meters in diameter. 

Lets work this sucker out. 

You enter into the arena and stop 1 meter in. Effectively putting you 99 meters away from Kozai since he was leaning against the wall. 

Kozai begins moving to being 70 meters away from, moving  30 meters forward to do so. In your response you moved forward at a speed of 5, without stating how much distance you managed to cover. Kozai put this distance in for you in his next post, it being 2 meters forward before he got to his destination. This puts you at 3 meters in the stadium itself. The next post required an edit, which you simply reposted instead. So at the beginning of the post in question you were 3 meters into the arena. 

At that point you turn 70 degrees in x direction and proceed to body flicker. Since you're body flickering 30 meters at a 70 degree angle from what is effectively the edge of the arena. It's fairly easy to see that you did in fact slam face first into the wall. 

Since the last edit was your final one. Kozai's post stands.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:23 pm
wow, so I just went through my messages because previously I stipulated I had walked past the wire before casting it... requiring that I pass over the 5 or so meters of it before casting it... and since he didnt say he used his jutsu until I was winding it that would have put me at just over 5 meters

however, I cant find it now in this mess of re edits. Clearly, it was my intention however and this was discussed with Kozai. I am going to ask kozai if he would recognize this but given that it is in his benefit not to I acknowledge that it may not happen.

Anyways, 3 +5 gives 8 meters when I would body flicker. Also, it is clearly my intention to move in a 45 degrees line towards kozai in relative to him... not 70...

finally, unless the walls are on either side of me, again, anything 90 degrees or less is not enough to BF into a wall that is behind me (since it is not to my right or left, it is behind me). since the left and right parts of the wall, in relation to my, are at least 40, if not 60, meters away. I am clearing intending to close the gap between me and him, not move laterally around him, for the first 30 or so meters. Finally, I clearly say I am aiming myself to be 20 meters from the fire that is 20 meters out.... further reinforcing frame of direction to be towards kozai instead of towards the wall.... because at that point the wall is 50 meters from the fire.
In light of all this, I am going to say that sounds like a 'stupid void' and I am calling for a second opinion.
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:13 pm

1. Shinoskay travels a meter into the arena
  2. Kozai States He’s 70 meters away from shinoskay
  3. This places shinoskay 1 meter in and koz 29 meters in on your respective placements
  4. Shinoskay travels 10 meters
  5. You are now 11 meters out of the arena
  6. Kozai shoots firecone, and you state you never got to throw your wire out, which voids you advancing 10 meters
  7. You are now back to 1 meter, you confirm this by saying you are 70 meters away in your post
  8. You travel forward 5 meters at a 25 degree angle, placing you at roughly 6 meters out
  9. You state you turn at 45 degrees but don’t really provide much more information than that other than “in a relative 45 degree angle” 
  10. Due to lack of detail Kozais able to vague this into meaning you’ve now turned a full 70 degrees (25+45)
  11. So from what I’m reading you walked 6 meters out turned at a 70 degree angle and body flickered 30 meters into a wall
  12. I’m going to say kozais post is valid
Anonymous

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 am
Total wc: 1,770

Claiming 8 stats and 1600 wc to Soul Expulsion

150 wc towards 22 meters of wire.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum