HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 352 ]
Word of mouth
16%
 16% [ 90 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 14 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 549
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Moderators:
Nero Yuki
Valen Akari

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Hayate Seiteki

Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Other
by Rune Today at 1:49 am

» Crows of the Forest of Death
by Rune Today at 1:47 am

» The force in us (yen, love)
by Princess Love Today at 1:09 am

» Time to head home. (P, NK)
by Masashi Uzumaki Today at 12:57 am

» Learning some Stuff
by Rune Today at 12:34 am

» Konohagakure No Sato
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 12:33 am

» What a fun place (Nekrun)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 12:32 am

» Another mission (ask to join, Fuyo)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 12:31 am

» Training and Missions
by Nekrun Uzumaki Today at 12:24 am

» Meet The Team! (Private, Nk, Ita, Nekrun, Fuyo)
by Nekrun Uzumaki Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Top posting users this week
Alice

Rune

Hikari Namikaze

Valen Akari

Minato Uchiha

Nekrun Uzumaki

Yensung Aburame

Takeo

Masashi Uzumaki

Nobunaga

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Kozachi vs Shinoskay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valen Akari
Hogokage
Hogokage
Valen Akari

Fame : 205
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Wind, Li
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay   Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:26 am

What's this? A second opinion request? Dun mind if I deeew! 

I'm with the boy in blue here, you even state in your post that you only have that bit of flame coming from Kozachi to work with when it comes to your dodging. 

During your post you start seeing how despite Kozachi's rotation the fire continues along the same path. Again, you only have that meter to work with. 

Then you proceed to state in the paragraph where you start using angles in a very detailed way to dodge the attack based on it's range. No, you don't specifically state how wide it would be. You stated where you would need to be in order to escape it. Which is essentially the same as you listing the width of the attack. 

Out of all of this the only thing you could possibly know via assumption is that the fire can hit you. Since, as Sakana posted, no one would launch a gout of flame at someone if it wasn't able to hit.

Edits still stand, you have 48 hours from my post time. This is your final edit. 

Good luck gentlemen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kozachi Uchiha
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Kozachi Uchiha

Fame : 46
Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
50%

PostSubject: Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay   Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 am

Kozachi saw with amazement (the cone moving with her as she turned her head) that the boy began to run with great speed and gusto at an angle away from the direct line, which appeared to be about 25 degrees for 5 meters. However, as soon as he reached a certain distance, he seemed to take another 45 degrees after that and use some kind of hyper speed jutsu… of course, anyone competent in basic geometry and bearings knows that this would have him flickering directly into the wall of the arena. As he crashed into the wall at blinding speed, for some amount of time, his movement would stop, even for a brief moment. The now-70-power cone of fire would catch up to him, crashing into him with the aforementioned power and causing severe injuries. Since it was crushing him face-first against the wall, his face and ventral side would be spared, and the hooded jacket offered some protection as well. However, the lad would suffer the impact force, knocking him out, as well as causing serious burns to his legs and buttocks. His extremities, such as his fingers on the hand not covered by the jacket (bye, chakra threads), his toes and his genitals would all (despite his apparent durability) be reduced to ash under the power of her katon. Good luck finding replacements for those. This attack being successful, Kozachi would finally be victorious. She would stop the fire cone as soon as she had won, but before Shinoskay died. Obviously, the loss of his tissue was cauterized, so although he was in critical condition, he wasn't dead under any circumstances.

[-1 AP for Sharingan, 157 remaining]

Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
[22:33:48] Kazuhiro Hayate : Ask Kozai
[12:21:08] Shadowfax <3 : Dont listen to kozai
[21:08:32] Akane Tokiyama : Kozai makes lit ass jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozachi Uchiha
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Kozachi Uchiha

Fame : 46
Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
50%

PostSubject: Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay   Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:21 pm

[OOC: Nothing you say within those two quotes indicates that your turning pattern is any different from what I gave in my post. Or, should I say that it's no different from what you stated yourself? I don't think you understand that the arena is circular.
Furthermore, you state that after you move at a 45 degree angle, you "continue to run" at that angle, but further on in your post, you say you're running towards Kozachi. This is an inherent contradiction.
Finally, in your most recent post, rather than attempting to address a conflict, you simply godmod my character and post over me. I expected better from you.
Taking this to a battlemod. Since you have no edits remaining, this will be for the post void.]

Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
[22:33:48] Kazuhiro Hayate : Ask Kozai
[12:21:08] Shadowfax <3 : Dont listen to kozai
[21:08:32] Akane Tokiyama : Kozai makes lit ass jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Hogokage
Hogokage
Valen Akari

Fame : 205
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Wind, Li
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay   Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Aaaaaand we're back after a word from our sponsors! 

Court rulings? Kozai is correct 

Relatively diagonal angle means absolutely nothing when you put in exact measurements in degrees. Since Kozai is the point of reference. 

To further elaborate, nothing in Kozai's post was a god mod. With a 70 degree angle even you're still turning almost fully to the left or right (A perfect turn being 90 degrees) this would easily put you as facing a part of the wall that isn't very far away. Especially since the Arena is only 100 meters in diameter. 

Lets work this sucker out. 

You enter into the arena and stop 1 meter in. Effectively putting you 99 meters away from Kozai since he was leaning against the wall. 

Kozai begins moving to being 70 meters away from, moving  30 meters forward to do so. In your response you moved forward at a speed of 5, without stating how much distance you managed to cover. Kozai put this distance in for you in his next post, it being 2 meters forward before he got to his destination. This puts you at 3 meters in the stadium itself. The next post required an edit, which you simply reposted instead. So at the beginning of the post in question you were 3 meters into the arena. 

At that point you turn 70 degrees in x direction and proceed to body flicker. Since you're body flickering 30 meters at a 70 degree angle from what is effectively the edge of the arena. It's fairly easy to see that you did in fact slam face first into the wall. 

Since the last edit was your final one. Kozai's post stands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torai Uchiha
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Torai Uchiha

Fame : 26
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Hoshigaki
Bloodline : Shark Physicals
Ryo : 1500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay   Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:13 am

1. Shinoskay travels a meter into the arena
  2. Kozai States He’s 70 meters away from shinoskay
  3. This places shinoskay 1 meter in and koz 29 meters in on your respective placements
  4. Shinoskay travels 10 meters
  5. You are now 11 meters out of the arena
  6. Kozai shoots firecone, and you state you never got to throw your wire out, which voids you advancing 10 meters
  7. You are now back to 1 meter, you confirm this by saying you are 70 meters away in your post
  8. You travel forward 5 meters at a 25 degree angle, placing you at roughly 6 meters out
  9. You state you turn at 45 degrees but don’t really provide much more information than that other than “in a relative 45 degree angle” 
  10. Due to lack of detail Kozais able to vague this into meaning you’ve now turned a full 70 degrees (25+45)
  11. So from what I’m reading you walked 6 meters out turned at a 70 degree angle and body flickered 30 meters into a wall
  12. I’m going to say kozais post is valid

"If you wait till you think you're ready, you'll wait your whole life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay   

Back to top Go down

Kozachi vs Shinoskay
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Chuunin Exam Arena :: Exam Three: Battle Arena-
Jump to: