Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Kozachi vs Shinoskay

+2
Kozachi Uchiha
Risako Akara
6 posters
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Kozachi vs Shinoskay Empty Kozachi vs Shinoskay

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:53 am
Round Four
Rules:
- We're following the 48 hour rule, but if the fights drag on too long I'll be posting to interrupt and end them.
- Don't kill your opponent.
- Be friendly with one another OOC, and discuss any problems with one another via PM before asking for a battlemod.
- Breaking any rules may lead to disqualification.
- The barriers and glass are in place to prevent you from killing spectators, by posting you agree that they're strong enough to withstand any jutsu used in the exams.
- Post your stats in a spoiler within your first post.

Like most other days in Konoha the skies were clear, though the weather was a tad on the hotter side. Most of the village was quiet, except for the large bustle taking place in the arena. The battlefield of the arena was a circle roughly one hundred meters in diameter. The walls that separated the contestants from the spectators were roughly thirty meters high. To protect them from any stray jutsu or weapons, thick glass was implemented along the top of the wall along with several barriers erected by fuinjutsu. The glass and barriers stood another twenty meters over the walls themselves. The seating did not go above this. The arena itself was flat, with patches of grass growing here and there but no major cover to hide behind. The contestants themselves were housed within a waiting room on either side of the arena across form one another. By this point in the day, the crowd had recognized who they were surrounding and began to strike up casual conversations when they could. Miko was listening over her earpiece for the ready signal from the ANBU who were helping. The secretary tapped her boss on the shoulder before letting her know that the contestants were ready. Clutching the microphone that was attached to the collar of her shirt, the Hokage began to announce that the second of the fights was set to begin. Her voice echoed throughout the area via speakers.

"Kozachi Uchiha and Shinoskay Shirogane, you may begin when you are ready."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Kozachi vs Shinoskay Empty Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:39 am
stats:
Shinoskay, having arrived second, was exceptionally cautious as he made his own entry... making a point to draw two shurikens and two kunai out and to have them both hovering a meter before him by two chakra threads each.

As a means of protection, he had woven a wall out of his 12 meters worth of wire, one end leading from the center rear of the wall to his hand, about 5 meters in front of him... he left around 10 gaps sporadically throughout the wire weave to allow him to see past the wall but if any attacks would be made against it or him then he could quickly and easily tighten the weave to close all of the gaps at once at a speed of 55 in order to make sure the wall would, well he hoped it would, fully stop any attack.

The orphan edged forward his wall first, then after it cleared the entry into the arena he would have the kunai fallow in.... quickly aiming them one in each direction so as to counter attack any attempts at gimping him as from his flank as he entered... and then finally he would poke in his hand... then his head to see and make sure before finally fully entering the arena.

It was only when he felt secure and safe on his side of the 100 meters, no more than a meter into the arena, that he would finally look around the rest of the area to notice Kozachi all the way on the other side. With a small chuckle... the wire, the kunai, and all of his tension would fall to the ground loosely. "well, I feel really silly now. " Shinoskay recalled a little about Uchiha, one thing he remembered was to avoid eye contact so even as he was looking their way he made a point to look at the waist of his foe rather than the eyes or even chest, "Hello, I hope to be a worthy opponent for you."

With that he would return to a more serious demeanor and form the seal of confrontation to display it to the other Leaf Genin.

[180 AP]

Anonymous

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 pm
moving my post to page 2 because its easier for me.

Last edited by Shinoskay on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

Anonymous

Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:12 pm
OOC:
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:21 am
@Shinoskay: I'm not a big fan of talking to people one on one when it comes to such issues as it needs to be put on display for the site to see so that they understand why things were done the way they were. Messaging you one on one takes away from that and could leave possible confusion. Here's my ruling. 

To the ability to have clones use weapons and chakra threads: No, as the tech does not specify. While it could be argued that would give you freedom to do as such that argument would also allow you to have your clones use fake jutsu, etc. Which they are most definitely not allowed to do. As such the inability to use techniques and such apply to chakra threads and attempting to throw weapons. To be clear, the clones can still go through the motions of throwing them, they can even appear to hold them, but nothing would appear to leave their hands when they tried.

To the ability to utilize hand seals while manipulating your threads: Sure, however this will probably be changed in the near future to not be allowed any longer. 

To Shinoskay's request  of if sharingan is able to differentiate between clone and original: I feel the sharingan would at the very least be able  to tell they're clones due to the fact that it would see the entire entity as a mass of chakra, clothes and all.

Valen’s Note: While you could use chakra threads while using hand seals for the moment you proceed to break your holding of the Ram seal. Once, when your clones moved their arms to touch the mounds. Which requires you to do the same under the techniques rules (The clones mirror your actions) but also when you reach down to open the weapons pouches. 

Finalize: No, the clones cannot use threads/techs/weapons, Yes you can currently manipulate threads while also forming/holding seals, no the mass of chakra would not be able to confuse the sharingan since it would appear as one giant mass. 

Shinoskay will of course have the next 48 hours (from the posting of this post) to edit his post as 
necessary.
Anonymous

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:47 am
very well, I concede to these rulings even if I do not entirely agree or like them.

Valen wrote:Valen’s Note: While you could use chakra threads while using hand seals for the moment you proceed to break your holding of the Ram seal. Once, when your clones moved their arms to touch the mounds. Which requires you to do the same under the techniques rules (The clones mirror your actions) but also when you reach down to open the weapons pouches.

you are correct, when I reach the clay dolls that are 50 meters from kozai... I stop having seals prepared and, as stated, both myself and my clones put a hand on each puppet...

respecively, two hands, one from the middle and one from the outer copies
While the wording was meant to be confusing, you are right that as the clones mirror me... I would be doing the action. my wording here was to say that two hands touched each doll... one right hand from me and a left hand from the clone on my right side... and then the reverse so for my left side. two hands, one from the middle and one from each respective outer copy. Also, crap, I typo'ed respectively....

I was successful in detailing it, as you can see, while been vague enough that it was hard to visualize and thus hard to follow for my opponent.

in addition, I have not conducted any puppetry while forming any hand seals.

thank you for your time, and more so for making it clear what was to be done next.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum