Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Kozachi vs Shinoskay

+2
Kozachi Uchiha
Risako Akara
6 posters
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Kozachi vs Shinoskay - Page 2 Empty Re: Kozachi vs Shinoskay

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:50 pm
Alrighty boys I'm back at popular request (I lost Rock, Paper, Scissors) to give another post <3 Let's get this show underway. 

Kozai is requesting Shinoskay edit his post due to the lack of information regarding the three shuriken and how they appeared, one at his ankle, and the other two would be trailing on either side of him. 

Kozai does has every right to request an edit due to lack of descriptive information that can lead to him vagueing your post in such a way to win the fight immediately. This is something we wish to avoid. Which is why you’re being requested to edit. Please do edit the requested information in. Merely add in how your character got those shuriken into place. If they have threads of any kind attached perhaps? With the lack of information it makes you so incredibly open to vague manipulation it could end you here bud. 

I would also like to point out the importance of making sure  your posts are free of holes before posting them to make sure you have all of the necessary information. Such a thing can be detrimental to a fight. 

My post resets your timer as before. Please note this will be your 2nd of 3 edits.

That’s all folks! Good luck!

P.S. (It's Valen)
Anonymous

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:17 pm
The moment his opponent began their approach towards the center of the arena so too would Shinoskay, maintaining his gaze on his opponent's waist. All in tandem, he would direct his shuriken and kunai back into his weapon pouches... each sides tools safely going back into its respective thigh pouch, via chakra threads, without cutting himself, as he walked at a speed of 5 while holding on to and dragging his wire behind him (as he was holding it in his hand. careful not to step on or trip over it of course). During his own approach, he first cast the wire forward (will travel 46 meters), using the chakra controlling it to make sure it didn't hit or entangle upon himself, before releasing it (just after all 12 meters of wire length completely passes him) and everything else he had his threads controlling so that he could activate chakra suppression as well as Surface walking. the very moment he activates it he sends his hands into a flurry in order to draw through his preparatory jutsu.... First would the most difficult; Ram, rat, dog, dragon, hare, tiger, Ram, Snake, Tiger,  Boar, Rat, Ram... Holding the ram.... one humanoid form would begin to rise from the earth about 10 meters ahead of him, as he direct chakra to this jutsu he would lose chakra suppression but then he would immediately reactivate it so that his chakra would remain hidden for all but that one small moment while he formed his long thread of seals. Following the start of the formation of this earthen humanoid, another two Shinoskay would appear on either side of the first. As they reached the humanoid mound, the semi snake eyed genin would casually step around the clay doll, Shinoskay would equally as casually place a hand on top of the clay dolls head to send 5 chakra threads into the doll. Since he is moving at 5 speed across 10 meters and the jutsu forms at 30 speed, it would most definitely be finished by the time he reaches it.

Shinoskay wouldn't stop upon placing his hand on its head, he would continue walking but would move around the doll.... not once would he take his eyes off of Kozachi's waist, since the doll was 4 feet it was tall enough that he could easily see it as well as the uchiha in order to coordinate placing his hand on it, he would also be able to easily guide himself around the doll by keeping his arm extended and using it as a point of reference to remain arms length away from the doll.

The moment he was past the Clay Doll he would move his hand off of it and in front of him to again move his hands into a near Ram readied position (1 inch apart) before him as he continued his advance... now, 5 meters behind him, followed the chakra thread controlled clay doll.

{20 for clay doll,
5 for clone jutsu,
Surface walking 1ap
10 recovery for bloodline}
[164 ap]
Everything, except for where designated, is performed at highest speed/power/strength/etc

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:25 pm
Given that he had not been able to finish throwing his wire out yet, he had a fully unimpeded view of his opponent as they began to release a gout of fire.... from 70 meters away. For a jutsu to be cast from 70 meters, it had to be a particularly strong jutsu with either a very wide area or a very accurate attack.... the moment the cone left a meter from Kozachi it was obvious that there was fire making its way towards Shinoskay, this meant it was likely an area attack.... In that meter, there was also the obvious signs that the ground was near instantly melting and shifting all at once from the sheer heat and power of the jutsu so this doubly confirmed its danger.

There was only one option, drop everything and fucking run.... It made him sad, because he already knew he was about to lose the 14 meters of wire he had spent time purchasing, earning, and putting together but in the end it was replaceable.

So, with the gout of flame having already, but yet only, traveled 1 meter so far... as this was all that Shinoskay would need to ascertain the situation. Since he had not yet released his chakra thread on the wire he would instantly let go of the wire while moving his hands downward and to near each other (85 speed).... while in transit, it would not stop his action to move to form the ram seal if he directed the still attached chakra thread to instead cast the wiring back and up in a vain attempt to try and save his wire without sacrificing any time to move to form the ram seal. The moment he released the wire, he would also begin to shift forward... turning his 5 speed walk into an instant 85 speed dash, this, too, would of course not stop his ability to form the ram seal and so even though he picked up speed he would still be moving to form the seal. Also, again, while his hands are in transit his heavy ish coat would flutter up and onto his hand and this would allow him to attatch a chakra thread to it without taking any time for the action.

Been that it was a coned area of attack fire jutsu, he knew he needed to get out of the cone's radius... his first instinct was to move diagonally, at a 45 degree angle from the direct line he was initially taking, so as to try and skirt its side as well as to get past its outward spread. It didnt take him but another meter before he would notice something else... he was also moving faster than the flame, AND Kozachi. His foe, of course, was shifting with him to keep him in the center of the directed jutsu... so this meant that skirting the side would be a little less effective but since he was faster then he needed to focus more on getting closer so that he had less distance to cover in order to get to outside of the jutsu and capitalize on his greater speed.

one last thing he noticed was that it seemed as though the fire was continuing along its path, that its point of control was at Kozachi's mouth and so once sent out it would continue along and that the Uchiha was only able to control the initial direction of origin of the fire... which also made sense because thats just how fire works.

He kept in a relative diagonal angle, but instead of 45 degree's, he would shift to a moving more forward then to the side.... roughly at a 25 degree angle from the direct line between him and kozachi. It wouldnt take more then 5 meters total from the moment he started his reaction to the moment he managed to complete his Ram seal... and since he was faster then the fire.... this put it at 4 meters out from the Uchiha when he finally managed to finish his seal and activate body flicker jutsu to enhance his speed from 85 to 140. Just before as he activated the jutsu, he used his 150 reaction speed to determine that based on the angle and speed of Kozachi's rotation in relation to the speed of the flames release... he knew he would need to return to a 45 degree angle at roughly 30 meters... at which point, at this speed, the flame should then be 20 meters out... putting a 20 meter gap between him and the fire still... and from there he would need to hit a 60 degree angle for 10 meters, only to then rotate into a 15 meter angle for another 10 meters and this would allow him to pass outside of the gout as well as the rotation of the cone without getting hit... been that close... and at that speed... he could then move the full remaining 20 meters to reach the left, possibly the rear left, side of his foe while never coming closer then 6 meters but also ending with 6 meters between the two. Since he was hitting a lot of angles, he would surge chakra to his feet for surface walking in tandem with surging chakra to his Ram seal where it would then be molded into the body flicker jutsu. Since the chakra was sent to both jutsu at the same time, it would not be considered an action DURING the body flicker.

With his course determined, his wire abandoned, and his chakra set... like a gunshot... there was a 'go' as the already faster ninja then entered into an even faster blitz of action. Even if Kozachi tried to change the direction he originated the fire from its speed would not be enough for the new flames, in its new direction, to catch him while he was in transit.  Even if he formed the seals for Fire lantern, it would not be fast enough to catch Shinoskay even as he finished his jutsu but at the very least it until then.

Even if another jutsu was cast while he was in transit, his movement speed would be more then twice its cast speed and so he would definitely reach his destination unscathed. And since it was a relatively flat plane save for grass... there was no risk of him tripping over anything or running into anything... finally... he was heading towards his foe, and they were 30 feet away from a wall, so there was no chance he would collide with a wall either.

~new time line~ I gave in and decided to give kozai the change in words because we have done nothing longer then the other fighters have been finished by now. ~

~from the point of body flickering~

Shinoskay would body flicker move in a relative 45 degree angle, arching to get around the Fire jutsu coming his way, moving at 140 speed to cross 30 meters, putting the flame gout about 20 meters away from its point of origin, and 20 meters between himself and it. With the body flicker ended... his running not stopped, he would continue at the angle.... even if Kozai moved forward with the jutsu.... it would still be too slow to close the gap let alone at this distance he was more able to out pace the uchiha's head turning.

[refunded clay doll and clone since timeline
body flicker 10 ap
Surface walking 1ap
recover 10 from bloodline
179 ap]

Last edited by Shinoskay on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:55 pm
[I stated that it should not stay a cone because that is not how fire moves... that the jutsu does not say that is how it moves (User expels a large amount of fire from their mouth, fanning out in a cone to cover a large area. Cone starts from the user and goes outwards to a full diameter of 50 meters wide and tall.
Will only hit 50 meters in size after traveling 70 meters.), and because if it stayed in a cone then he could use that to hit everything in a 70 meter radius of him with 90 power before scaling as it all just moves out without losing any area...

however, due to the power increase (A trait from continuously heating something due to expanding heat transference) it seems to me that this jutsu is meant to be entirely stationary while cast.]

~edit made per discussions with Kozachi~

Anonymous

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 pm
where the hell am I determining its final size?
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 pm
Hello there, 

So on the matter of metagaming vs shinoskay the court has come to a decision. 

Since Kozai is standing 70 meters away from shino and sending fire at him, shino will be able to tell the general range since it wouldn’t make sense to fire an attack that wouldn’t hit him. 

Since the attack hasn’t even gone one meter yet it is unreasonable for shino to know any specifics other than he starts to see fire coming towards him.

Shino will have 48 hours from this post to edit his post, this is shinos third edit out of his alloted three
Anonymous

Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:19 am
I request a second opinion because it doesnt make sense that I would have to be forced to edit when I am not assuming anything outside of that it is an aoe fire attack meant to hit at 70+ range. I literally detailed that it would have to be an accuracy attack (when I said this I meant like homing) or a wide aoe because of the fact that at 70 meters it would make no sense to use an attack that hit a small area....

not once did I say how wide it would me.

I do not see why I should edit when I did not write or say anything about this.

minor caveat, it has gone at least a meter, 2 in fact, before he body flickers to outpace it from his current range.

I mean, think about it... particularly since I get 2-7 meters to see the speed of the fire and see that it is slower then me... and it is shooting in a line for the most part... why would he use a fire tech from 70 meters thats slow unless it is going to fan out.

Further more, even if I didnt assume it was an aoe.... why the hell would I run a straight line at it?

any and all degrees of angle or sideways motion is because of the possibility that Kozachi may be able to turn his head while using the jutsu.... this is a fair assumption with fire tech, particularly one  that is constantly being produced from the jutsu caster... again.... particularly one been cast from 70 meters away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum