Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite]

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:39 pm
Cole stood them and listened to Miya. stopping himself from going to the door when he lifted his hand. Even though they were on different sides right now Miya was still coles friend, and cole did care for him almost like a brother. They had been through a lot together and cole wasn’t going to stop him from making his dramatic entrance and exit. Although he felt as though Miya should have known him better than to think this. He figured that it may have been jealousy that Kari was at his house and mostly naked. Cole figured that he probably didn’t think about how their clothes were wet and that's why they were both mostly naked and that since cole lived alone in his parent's house he didn’t really have any clothes for women that would fit Kari. plus Miya should have known that cole wouldn’t have thought about doing anything to the girl tonight anyways. Cole was adamant about not putting out on the first date, and making girls put more work into it. After all, he was not just some piece of meat hanging in a store. In reality, he had no idea what that meant he just heard his mom tell his dad that a few times.

Once Miya was back outside of the house and flying away with his ever so cool wings. Making cole take a mental note to ask him later how he did that. Cole would walk back downstairs leaving his bedroom door open. Turning the corner at the bottom of the stairs to go back into the kitchen cole saw Kari face down on the bar drawing circles with her hand mumbling about the counter being cold while she was hot. He would look at the glass and see the ring that the red wine left she had filled her wine glass full. Cole would face palm knowing that the girl was not much of a drinker as she didn’t really know what wine was. Cole would rub his hand down from his cheeks to his chin were his thumb and index finger would meat. He would rub the stubble starting to grow back in for a sec as he walked back into the kitchen. “Hay the window was open and the wind blew some of my stuff around the room. Sorry, it took so long” he would tell her as he walked around the bar and poured himself a glass he didn’t fill his to the rim like she had. He was not a drinker either but he knew enough about wine to fill the glass properly.

Cole figured that she was pretty drunk, and with it being her first time more than likely being drunk that she should probably not be alone. Which meant taking her home right now was out of the question. So cole pulled up a bar stool beside her and if she didn’t raise her head up cole would take his hand and rub her back to soothe her a little. “How do you fill, you filed your wine glass to full” he would say as he rubbed her back. He would have a legitimate look of concern on his face.

If she did lift her head cole would still do the same thing but without rubbing her back.

(WC-553 TWC-10,960)

:ooc i know i miss spelled but if i spell it right it just putts the emoji
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite]

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:34 am
Kari continued lying on the table, stuck in an endless loop of rubbing her finger in wobbly circles and chanting that same observation. Had her voice had even the slightest bit of energy, change in pitch, or personality Kari could have been confused with singing. Still, this loop persisted robbing Kari of a way out. If another wave of tingling flooded her brain, she could use that to resett and think about something else but her brain was still filled with the first wave. Kari was trapped, forced to draw circles into the cool counter shifting only as the area she touched sapped the endless warmth from her hand.

Only, she would not need an internal stimuli to wake her up. Cole voice would give her impaired mind something else to latch on, a truth she could speak on. Still, it took a bit for her body to catch up as it continued drawing circles in the table. At the very least, her mouth caught on and cease the chant. Her finger froze as she saw start poring himself a glass. Now was not the time for thirst. That wind probably created a mess.
"The wind broke into the house. Does wind underestimate us Kunoichi!" Kari's voice grew louder as she spoke more, "Oh wait... you you're not a girl. You cannot be Kunoichi. No matter how much you try. You are broken Cole-sunny."
Kari managed managed to drop her hand on the counter the first step in picking herself up. Before she could finish the act, Cole changed the subject.
"Feel, I feel full, not thirsty. It it was just enough wine. I'm fine, he he." Kari tried to laugh, but it came out forced and phony, matching her dreary tone with the exception of being being a little louder.
Then Kari sat up, using the stimulus of Cole rubbing her back to focus briefly, only her mind reverted back to the prior topic, "See I did a chuckle so I'm not broken. I'm not broken..." Kari repeated that last line more quietly while lowering her head.
Then she turned her head to Cole noticing his weird expression. Her eyes went wide breaking her typical blank expression followed by her cheeks being puffed out as she studied his face.
She leaned in closer, "I don't know this expression... Are you... HAPPINESS" Kari exploded with that last word bouncing back to her stool while forgetting it was a stool with nothing to catch her and falling out of her chair.

WC:420
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:27 pm
“Ok, I think it's time for you to get some sleep” cole would say in response to Kari. he would be fast enough to catch her as she fell off the bar stool before she hit the ground. He would pick her up carrying her like a baby with her legs dangling off his left arm, as he supported her head with his right arm. He would hold on to her legs and shoulder pressing her body up against his chest. Taking her upstairs so that he wouldn’t drop her. He would slide the door open using his foot and walk into the bedroom. It was his bedroom he kept it clean of things on the floor and would look like a clean room other than the fact that his blanket was just thrown onto the bed. Cole would lay her down on the bed placing her head on his pillow and covering her up with his blanket. “Just get some sleep you will fill normally in the morning” he would tell her as turned to walk away. While he walked over to the door he would stop and look back at her on his bed. To anyone that may have been watching it would look as though he was thinking about getting into the bed with her, but really he was just trying to remember if he washed the sheets yesterday or not. After a few seconds, he would walk out leaving the door cracked and walking back downstairs. There he would grab a pencil and paper and write the following.

Hay you drunk too much wine last night. I carried you upstairs and let you sleep it off. I will either be on the couch sleeping or making breakfast based on what time you wake up. Also if you have a really bad headache that is normal, and here are your clothes from last night as well.

He would take the note upstairs with him to the laundry room and open the dryer door. It had stopped while he was talking to Miya in his room. He would pull out Karis clothes folding her pants, then shirt followed by her panties and bra. He would lay them on top of each other in that order and walk back into the bedroom. He would spin his chair around so that it was facing the bed and lay the cloths down on it. He would then use the bra to hold the note up after he folded it so that she would be able to see it when she woke up. Cole would then turn around and walk back out of the room stopping at the laundry room once more to grab an extra blanket and pillow out it before walking downstairs. Once back downstairs he would throw them on the couch and put the fire out. Then he would walk back into the kitchen and grab the bottle of wine carrying it into the living room with him as he turned the bottle upside down.

What the hell are you doing? You have a crazy hot mostly naked girl up them in your bed, and you are just sitting alone in the living room that is mostly dark. He would think to himself. “You just have to be a good guy don’t you” he would mumble to himself as he lays down sitting the bottle on the ground and closing his eyes falling asleep.

The next morning cole would wake up and walk over to the bathroom. Then coming out of the bathroom he would walk into the kitchen and wash his hands before pulling out a frying pan and turning the oven eye on. Walking over to the kitchen he would pull out the container of eggs and pancake mix. Taking them back over to the oven where he realized he only got one pan down. He would rub his eyes still trying to wake up while he grabbed them other frying pans. Then he would cook the eggs on one side and make pancakes on the other side. While he was waiting to flip his pancakes and eggs cole would walk back into the kitchen and grab the bottle of wine that was now over half empty and pick it up bringing it into the kitchen with him. He would flip the eggs and pancakes before grabbing the glass that Kari used last night and washing it out real quick. He would then pour two glasses of wine and set them on the kitchen table across from each other. The table was not big it was a smaller table for a close family to be able to reach each other across it. He would then grab two plates out of the cabinet and set them on the bar. Turning the oven off he would grab the food and set it on the plates. Taking them over to the table and sitting them by the wine glasses. After that, he would go and grab to other normal glasses down and fill them with fresh orange juice. Sitting them by the table as well.

If Kari walked in at any time he was still cooking he would tell her to have a set, and that drinking a little more wine would help with the headache if she had one till the food got done. After which cole would sit across from her and enjoy breakfast. He would answer any questions that she might have or continue to have small talk.

(WC-924 TWC-11,884)
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:36 pm
After falling, Kari felt her vision black out. Her brain was unable to process anything through her eyes and the tingling feeling overwhelmed her ability to do resist or fight back after feeling the warm arms of what she could on perceive as Cole. It was the only logical choice because nobody else was hear to help her. 
"I feel normal... you are the broken one remember? he he," she mumbled as she rolled in the boys arms leaning towards his warm body. Her tiredness used the hole left behind by her drunk state to assault her body. The rest of the night was just flashes of warm, cool, then warm feelings. 

Waking up to a bright light that pierced the window, Kari shook out the last bit of tingling from her head. Trying to think back, she could not remember much about what happened. She pulled herself out of her covers trying to figure out what happened. She remembered hearing the loud sound in Cole's room. After that was just a series of warm and cool feelings. She touched her cheek, rubbing it. It was cool but not like that sensation. Her hand was warm but not like the sensation. She sighed and pulled herself out of the bed. Only then did she realize that she did not recognize the room. It was bigger than her apartment and had a bathroom. With this building still being the home of Cole, this meant that this was one of the bedrooms in his house. Looking around she found her clothes, folded with a note attached to her bra. She quickly reviewed it while carry her clothes to the bathroom.
"So this is his room."

It was a fair assessment since the said Cole could be on his couch. She sighed, once more as the whole message sunk in. Basically she got drunk from drinking the wine and he put her to sleep. She was in a huge debt. While he did bring out the drink, she did drink it on her own. Also, she should have knew better than to take other peoples stuff. She had to go home.

She walked down stair dressed out while holding her cloak. The sound of eggs sizzling in a pan twisted her stomach. How long since she had made eggs. She wanted some, but she did not deserve it. The boy offered her a seat but Kari would stand her ground. No, she did not even deserve that. Kari gave a deep bow, "I... thank you... but I cannot accept any more generosity. I will owe you too much already for my poor behavior."

WC:440
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:38 pm
Cole was in the middle of deciding how Kari would like her eggs scrambled or sunny side up. When he heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. He would turn to see Kari fully dressed once more standing in the opening of his kitchen. He could tell that she wanted to eat, but her words said differently. "I... thank you... but I cannot accept any more generosity. I will owe you too much already for my poor behavior" she would tell Cole. He could tell that she felt bad for passing out last night after drinking all the wine. “Hay what you going to owe me for” cole would pause taking the egg out of the frying pan before continuing. “Look at it this way I done made enough for the both of us, so if you don’t eat I'm going to have to throw food out which means you the cause of waste, so just sit down and enjoy the meal” he would tell her without ever looking up from his work. Once he had the eggs and pancakes on the plates he would walk over and sit them down. He would pull the chair out if Kari was not already in it and walk around and sit in the chair across from it. He would then take a sip of the wine before picking up his knife and fork.

(WC-233 TWC-12,117)
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 pm
Kari hesitated for a moment. The boy logic seemed true, but that did not change the debt. He did not owe her anything more than that dinner he didn't buy her. So maybe he did not exactly pay her back but it was good enough. Kari raised her head watching as he continued cooking. So much food, it was way more than she stored in her fridge. Then again, Kari did not cook often. She could and did make basic dishes but due to her lack of time, she normally ate out or simple meals like sandwiches. It would be nice to eat a home cooked meal but she still wanted to digress. Still, the man pulled out a chair for her and started drinking the wine. That wine that made her forget everything. She was hesitate to even touch a glass similar to his. She quietly moved to the seat keeping her head low. The meal in front of her looked edible and in fact was probably good. She took a bit and found it acceptable. It was better than her cold meals. However, each bite only felt like an accumulation of more debt. Still, to stop now would be to grow more hungry and waste food. Cole had her stuck.
"Thank you..."

WC:214
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:47 pm
Cole sat down eating his lunch he would be quiet for the most part. He would talk but mostly just small talk to pass the time as they eat. He needed to get going soon and figured that Kari would also need to be going as well. Once they were both done with their food cole would get up and walk Kari to the door. On the short walk to the door “if you need anything just let me know and you don’t owe me anything as well so don’t worry about it” cole would tell her. He would open the door for Kari as she left telling her goodbye and that he would probably see her around sometime before shutting the door and turning back inside to get ready for training.

(WC-132 TWC-12,249)

exit unless interrupted
claiming
122 AP
2,207WC to finish Skin Weave V2
459 WC to finish Curse Mark LV1
2,000WC to Skin Cell Regen
4,000WC to Fire Element
2,000WC to Great Fireball jutsu
1,000WC to Wind Release: Blade cutter
500WC to Kenjutsu: Spanking

Last edited by Cole on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:30 am
Can you link me to your last claims of WC toward Skin Weave? The last topic I could find with you putting wc to it was at roughly 10K.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 pm
I could not find the other thread I may have made an error when I updated my character sheet. I changed my claims around a little bit getting rid of the phoenix flower jutsu for Kenjutsu: Spanking which should leave over like 40ish WC to fall into the void.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:04 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum