Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite]

Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:26 am
The boy continued to act illogical. For some reason he decided to sit with her but out in the rain. There was plenty of space for him to sit under the tree next to her. That was of course assuming he was okay sitting next to her. Kari personally did not care. She did not have the same issues with personal space as long as her mobility was not being hindered. Maybe he liked the rain? Kari went through so many thoughts as she rested along the arm rail of the bench. Her head resting on the top of her hand. Then the man got up and started removing his shirt.

"I suppose so. I never dreamed of eating with the bully who stole my lunch, only for that bully to turn me into a thief," Kari responded in her dreary voice. She did not see a point in this. What was his aim. She turned her head to him white tiny pegs sticking out of his skin. It was different than her body. Maybe it was because he was a boy, though she did not remember Terumi having such features. His next comment was a bit of a riddle. Activities outside of battle that get her blood pumping.

"Like running... that always accelerates my heart." Running was considered training at one point, but she heard how some people enjoy it as a sport or even a hobby. Supposedly they would run across a country or something like that. They probably would see plenty of sights which sound nice. Sadly Kari's hobbies were not very blood pumping activities, though one of them gives her hand a great workout. Finally, the boy asked Kari to spend more time with him, promising not to do anything else shady. Kari let out a sigh. She really did not have anything else to do. Also the boy was smiling. It was bright when surrounded by the rain. A nice smile that was worth a sketch. Maybe it would be beneficial to stick around him a little longer to sneak a sketch.
"Only because you promised," she lied in her dreary voice, "I cannot afford to dishonor my family name anymore else I might upset father."
She stared at the rain that hit the ground in front of her. What did the boy have in mind on a afternoon like this?

WC:396
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite]

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:21 pm
Cole would extend his hand for Kari to grab. If she did not take his hand he would motion to follow with his hand, but if she did he would lead her down to the river bed. The river was moving slowly and there was no one around either with all the rain everyone was inside their homes. Cole would walk her over to the bridge that allowed everyone to cross the river he would lean against the rail facing Kari. “Can you swim” he would ask?

He would wait for her response if she said she could swim “Me and my friends back when i was younger would come here at night when their wasn’t anyone around and swim here. The water is quite nice and it's deep here probably around 15 feet” he would tell. Then he would climb up on the stone rail and stand their. The platform he would be standing on was the top of one of the stone pillars that lined across the bridge the rails slid through. He would hold his hand down to help Kari up. When his hand was within her reach he speak “Come on live a little with me.”

It would not matter if Kari would get up with him or not cole would jump off of the bridge down the 10 foot drop into the water. Rising back up “Come on it's fun” he would yell back to her.

However, if Kari said she couldn’t swim than cole would move on leaving his shirt back on the bench were he left and continue to walk her home.

(WC-269 TWC-7195)
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:50 am
Kari would shift her eyes after seeing Cole's hand in her peripheral. She took it, and allowed him to help her to her feet. She was curious as to what the boy wanted to do with all of this rain around them. She followed him until he lead her to a bridge. Underneath was a river bloated by the rain and moving very slowly. Kari stared at the river, not sure what he would do here. But her question was answer quickly.
"What ninja doesn't..." Kari responded in her dreary slow tone.

Afterwords, he mentioned how him and his friends would swim at night. Kari would have to take mental notes. Friends go out at night to swim in rivers, even if it is raining. It was something she did not think was very smart but this guy is alive and well so it could not be to dangerous. Plus, if she went swimming with him, that would mean they were friends. Cole would have went from bully, to berserker, to friend all within  the hours of a day. Kari was so confused. She followed him, like a baby duckling. She really did want to make a friend. Before becoming a ninja, she did not have any and friends are an important part of being normal. Also, you could learn more from them. Even if it is useless information like jumping into a river. Before she knew it she was being pulled up to the top of the stone rail. Cole look at her and held out his hand. While Kari did not understand his words, she could see what his plan was.

"Wait wait!" She said in her dreary tone while holding out her hand, "I need to change."

She was already soaked but her cloak did a good job of keeping her top and upper part of her shorts dry. So she quickly removed her shoes and undressed into just her plum bralette and underwear. Then she grabbed his hand. This was not the first she has undressed in front of another person so she did not have as much problem with it as before. Plus, Cole also removed his shirt so she was just copying him.

With her hand clenched in his, Kari would feel him pull her off the the ledge. After they hit the water Kari slowly swam back up. The current was very weak, allow them to safely swim without getting pulled down stream. However the water was a cold. Though Kari did not think about it at first, it made sense. It was raining for a long time. The boy thought the water was great however. He must have been warm blooded or something.

Kari ducked into the water before treading next to him, "So what do we do now? how do I do this living?"

WC:473
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:14 pm
“Wait I must change,” she said before sliding out of her shoes and clothes. Leaving nothing to the imagination as she took coles hand climbing up next to him in nothing but her underwear. Cole was shocked at first with his mouth hanging open while she undressed till she grabbed his hand snapping him back into reality. Cole paused for a sec not able to but look at her before jumping off of the bridge. He pulled her down with him as they jumped a solid 3 feet from the edge of the bridge landing in the middle of the river with a splash. The water was cold but it was a good thing that it was so cold cole thought to himself as he came back up out of the water to breath. He had landed a few feet from Kari who was above water as well and swimming over to him. Cole used his hands quickly to slick back his hair out of his face before falling back under the water. He then met her in the middle as they closed in on each other.

"So what do we do now? how do I do this living" she asked? Cole paused for a moment thinking on what to say. This was the first time he had been this close to a girl both half-naked in the river. Then his mind came back to him from other things “like this” he would say with a quick backstroke to put about a foot between them again. “Water splash attack” he would yell out as he cupped both his hand together to his side and moved them towards Kari with enough force to splash the water up and onto her.

(WC-290 TWC-7485)
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:48 am
After Kari finished undressing, Cole's eyes went wide. It was a weird expression but Kari did not take much interest in it. After she grabbed his hand, he returned to normal and jumped. Now that both of them were swimming, Kari awaited her answer. She watched Cole while keeping most of her body underwater. Despite it being cold, this was the best way to stay warm as the breeze was always worst. Cole paused and became focus on what Kari could only assume to be his mind. He probably did not think this far. Normal people would not ask these kind of questions, but if Kari wanted to be become normal, then she had to get through this rough period. Suddenly he was struck by inspiration. Inspiration that would cause him to swim back and yell out. That was the only warning Kari had before she had a face full of cold water. She ducked down after getting hit, rubbing her eyes in the water.

Why did he splash her. She poked her head out back out looking at him. Was splashing people living? Her heart was not thumping. Was she suppose to splash him back? She thought back to when she would take baths with her mom. Then she thought of something. Kari ducked back into the water and moved about a couple feet away and then she cupped her hands together. Then she squeezed and shot a stream of water into Cole's face. Hit or miss, Kari would keep her blank face.
"Oh... ummm. Water-gun?" Kari tried to name her attack at the last minute in her dreary voice.

WC:271
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 am
She nailed cole right in the face with a beam of water while saying water gun. With a laugh cole yelled “retaliation” followed by throwing his fist in the air and yelling in a more dramatic voice “this means war.” cole would be happy to continue the splash fight for a while but would let it die down after a few minutes. Realizing that it was starting to get late with the moon high in the sky and full it was the most light that was hitting the village.

“Hay it's starting to get late, and I don’t know where you live but I live just down the street if you want to dry off. If not I can always just walk you home” cole would offer. He would wait to see what Kari wanted to do. While he waited he would use the water walking jutsu and slowly rise up out of the water to stand on it.

(WC- 159 TWC-7644)
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:38 am
After getting hit with the water, he bubbled with energy and unleashed a tangent of water attacks. Each splashed send Kari into the river as she took cover. When he let up Kari would pop up and do the water squirt. Kari was focus. She wanted to become successful at this activity. Even though she disliked being cold and having water thrown in her face, she bared through it until he warned his self out. That or he was just finished. Kari would not know. All she knew was that it was over. The boy referenced how late it was and offered to take her home while climbing out of the water. Kari would stay in it because she wanted to avoid the breeze. The rain stopped as if it was pleased by their game. Maybe it was tired too? Guess everyone needed to go home.

Kari blew bubbles in the water while she thought about what to do. The idea of being able to dry off was appealing. However she never been to someone else's room. What if she messed up the formality. He could take offense and then she would lose the potential to be his friend. Still, she could not turn down the offer.
"Thank you... It is a little cold. I will try not to impose too much."

She would swim to the edge of the river and wait for Cole to make it to land. Then she will quickly grab her stuff and follow the man.

WC: 251
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 am
Cole would walk over to the edge of the river and wait for Kari to grab her stuff. Once she was ready he would try to hold her hand. He wasn’t sure what it was for but it's what his parents used to do when they would go out on their own so he thought it would only be appropriate. Cole would forget that his shirt was on the bench as it was not one that he really cared too much about anyway. He would lead her down the road about a block and a half before coming up on a two-story house. It had wood paneling on the outside with a redwood door and gold doorknob. Cole would walk up to the door getting under the small cover that the little awning offered. There was enough room under it for two or three people to stand under. He would bend down and lift the mat revealing a key that he would then put in the door and unlock the door.

Walking into the living room cole would reach over and turn on the light that was by the door. He would then move over to let Kari in and bend down to take off his boots and set them by the door. Following that he would take off his socks and pants leaving him in just his flannel pattern boxers. “I got a washer and dryer upstairs I'll throw our clothes in if you want” he would ask. The room they were standing in was a little dusty as Cole didn’t really use the living room since his parents passed away. However, there was a full elbow couch in the corner of the room with a coffee table on the corner that reached almost to each end of the couch. On the back, you could see the stairs going up and to the left, you could see the dining room and part of the kitchen. The house was still nice and tidy with everything where it was supposed to be. Even though Cole didn’t use the rooms other than the kitchen, bathroom, and his bedroom he still liked to keep everything in place. He was a firm believer that everything had a home and it should go back to where it goes after your done with it.

Cole would take Kari wet cloths if she let him and head upstairs for the few minutes it would take to throw them in the dryer and press the button. He would tell Kari to make her self at home that he was the only one living here so she wouldn’t have to worry about anyone coming in or anything. While he was upstairs he would grab one his father's shirts that he kept lying around. His father was a big man almost twice the size of cole but he was all muscle cole figured that Kari could wear it and he grabbed himself a pair of shorts as he had thrown his own boxers in the dryer as well.

Coming back down the stairs cole would find Kari and offer her the shirt it would be big enough that it would probably be a low cut dress on her. His face would turn a bit red when he would offer to dry her underwear for her as well. Now that she had a shirt to cover up with it. If she said yes cole would grab the underwear and make a quick trip back up the stairs and throw them in the washer. While he was there he would have a quick inner monologue to himself.

Come on man you got her in your house she is wearing nothing but a shirt. You guys went out had fun went swimming she got basically naked in front of you, and in public on top of that. It's clear she likes you, man, just make a move.

He would be trying to pump himself up so that he didn’t look like an idiot in front of the first girl he had ever had over to his house. He would then walk back down the stairs as he having his inner monologue turning on another light as he went down near the stairs. He would walk over to were Kari was at and offer her to have a set if she hadn’t already. If she was already sitting on the couch cole would walk over and sit down beside her. He was wearing nothing but a pair of baggy shorts that he sometimes would sleep in. “So I'm going, to be honest, I have no clue what I am doing right now” cole would come out and say. Followed by his manhood yelling at him in his head that he was a fucking idiot and that's not how you start a conversation.

(WC-810 TWC-8454)
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:51 pm
After Kari picked up her closes, she put on her cloak and shoes before following the shirtless boy. Her hands were bundled close to her chest while wrapped in her clothes to help keep them warm preventing any attempts to grab her hand unlike Cole went for her arms. If he he still tried to lock arms, Kari would not resist. However it would make her feel uncomfortable being grabbed by the bigger man. He was much stronger than her and such an action would trigger a memory from the fight which would cause her to tense up. She would remain quiet as her mind recalls how nice Cole has been, but her body would still tremble under the memories.

As she walked with him, a small breeze would blow by nipping her wet skin not protected by the cloak. Kari would try to pull her arms closer to her chest. If Cole had decided to try and lock arms, Kari would unknowingly move closer to the man in an attempt to stay warm. However this maneuver was only because she lacked the strength to resist the boy's physical strength.

As the wind finished Kari would sneeze. It was cold and swimming in the rain turned out not to be a wise decision for the sake of trying new things. Kari kept her eye's down trying to focus on other things beside the air. If anything it was a good thing Cole lived so close by because Kari would have surely caught a cold on her way home. Finally they arrived.

The two stood in front of Cole home. It was 2 stories, much bigger than her apartment. Though it was dark, she could tell that he house was some color of red. Inside, it was much spacious. Following Cole's lead, she removed her sandals and walked in side. She was told about a washer and dryer upstairs. She lacked one in her room but there was a Landry floor in her building so she there would be no problem there. As Kari looked around, all she could focus on was the dust. It was everywhere. Her father would be disappointed if he saw this scene. Overlooking that, she noticed the home was fully furnished. Is this how a home is suppose to look. Kari started to sigh but the dust or cold forced another sneeze.

Before she could get permission to go upstairs, Cole offered to wash her clothes for her. Half of her head said to no because he might do something tricky but the other half remembered the promise. So Kari closed her eyes and gave him her wet shirt and shorts. All she could do was trust his word. It was not like he lied to her yet. However, this would put her in his debt. Cole disappeared upstairs leaving Kari down stairs to make herself at home. However, how could she be at home with all this dust. It had to go away. Kari walked over to the coffee table and rubbed a finger along the edge. She study how the dust turned her once pale fingers grey. When Cole came back down stairs she quickly turned around while rubbing the dust off her finger.

Cole had with him a big shirt what would easily fall down to her upper tight but Kari had her cloak. Her lovely, safe, reliable, and wet cloak. Then the problem was revealed. She could not keep this on the whole time. She could potentially damage his chairs or floor. It was a huge miss sight on Kari's part but Cole had an answer in hand. That answer however came with another problem. The boy wanted to wash Kari's underwear. Sure why not. It was just clothes to the girl, except it was clothes that she was wearing. If she took them off then she would be naked. Naked in front of another boy. While Kari was not sure she would be embarrassed or not being naked in front of someone, she was nervous of the idea. He if he or anyone said anything about seeing Kari naked, then her father and even mother would be really upset. However, if she kept them on, while taking off the cloak then the water would seep through the shirt and possibility damage things.

She was stuck with only one realistic option. She took the shirt and went into the bathroom. The shirt was definitely too big. The sleeves draped down to her elbows despite being a short sleeve shirt. The skirt of the shirt fell to her thighs. Even the head piece was cut as low as a v neck despite being a normal circle cut. Still it was much warmer than her wet underwear but for some reason she felt a chill run up her spine. It was for a moment though. Kari figure it was just in her head though. She folded her stuff and moved her stagehand into her sleeve and moving her notebook under her sleeve. Then she took one more look in the mirror. The shirt did not hug her shape. In fact, she looked like a giant square with her arms held out. Maybe rectangle was a more accurate shape. Either way, it just felt weird wearing a shirt that acted like a cloak. Well, even her cloak was a little more form fitting.

Kari walked out of the bathroom and handed the boy her wet cloak, underwear, and bralette. When she looked at him, his face was red. Also that chill came back and this time it did not go away. Kari lowered her head and whined quietly.
"It is a little cold, but thank you." she almost whispered in her dreary voice
With her hands free, she moved her notebook over her chest and kept it close to her chest. She was not sure if anything was showing but it was starting to feel weird walking around. It was like being a diary opened for the world to see and the only thing hiding the words was a broken was tinted piece of glass.

The boy was much more quicker to bring wet clothes upstairs. This made the chilling feeling go away but Kari could not forget this feeling. So she moved to the couch tucked her legs into her shirt so she could hug them with her notebook lying on the cushion next to her. Her arms were pulled in and rubbing away the goosebumps. It did not take long for Cole to come back. He moved her notebook to the table so he could site next to her, a behavior different form the bench. It was neigh impossible to understand this guy. This was only further proven by his statement. How did he not know what was happening. Kari turned to him who was in nothing but baggy shorts.

"Well.. you are sitting down next to me," Kari turned away, hoping he would not turn to her, "And you are drying my clothes."
For once in Kari's life, she did not want silence. With everything happening and being stuck without any close to leave, she needed something to occupy her mind. "You told me that people should do things that makes their hearts pump. Did the water fight make your heart pump?"

WC: 1220
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:46 pm
“Yea it was fun” cole would respond after telling her the most stupid thing that had ever come out of his mouth. His mind was racing trying to think of something to salvage this with. However he had no experience in this field, and then his mind drew something up that he saw his father and mother did. He had a fireplace and they would sometimes like to sit and talk in front of the fireplace. Plus he saw that she was bundled up inside of the shirt he gave her so he figured that she was probably cold. He had been through so much training with the scorpions that the weather didn’t really bother him too much anymore and would take a lot more than this little bit of a weather change to make him shiver with cold.

Cole would get up off of the couch and walk over to the other side of the room and throw a fresh log on in the fireplace. “You look cold, I'll start us up a fire” he would tell her as he tossed it in. “You don’t by chance know any fire style jutsu” he would ask? He would wait for her response, and if she said yes he would ask if she didn’t mind starting it, and if not then he would grab the matches off of the mantle and strike one and toss it on after squirting the log with some lighter fluid. The fire would blaze up fast before settling down to a flame. The light from it would be enough to light up the whole living room where they were sitting. Allowing Kari to see the photos of coles family from two years ago and further back before they passed. They were placed on the walls from were cole was young, and some of him training with his father. Who looked just like cole does now but twice the size of him. His mother had long blond hair and fair skin and hardly ever wore dresses but in a single picture or whenever the whole family dressed up. On the mantle above the fireplace, there would be a picture in the middle one of the bigger pictures that would look to be the most recent of cole standing in the front with his mom on his right side and dad on the left a little behind him.

Cole would return to his seat “So it's going to be about 30 minutes before the dryer gets done you want something to drink” he would ask before sitting down. He knew that he had all kinds of drinks in the fridge, and that he had wine as well that his mom had collecting as she had been a wine finatic. He had an entire basement of wine from all different years but had no idea about any of them except that his mom said never to drink one that was not at least 10 years old, and if it was an old one to let it breath for a while before drinking it.

(WC-515 TWC-8969)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum