Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

When Lightning Strikes A Tree

+9
Komori
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Cid
Roku <3
Kai
Alister Yama
Midori
Sarah Uchiha
Koaru
13 posters
Go down
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 25800

When Lightning Strikes A Tree - Page 5 Empty Re: When Lightning Strikes A Tree

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:04 am
Just as mentioned in the previous post, with or without Alice's speed attack Ryal's kunai beat the pillar so the daimyo and his sister are dead. Also as previously stated the knives were aimed for the head, not a door or window, so them tucking their heads between their legs meant nothing. Despite the further attempt to save them from deathly concussions, it's impossible for them to not have moved during Allegro's mad dash. Even if they did that would just further prove that the kunai hit their marks. Since Alice's attack did fail and she continued with the dispersing of the clones Ryal would save himself. The Shinkou's attack would've happened before the village ninjas' leader, moving at 22 speed, reached the earth pillar. Following the completion of that man's hand seals Ryal immediately noticed an increase in his already strong chakra. The blue haired male knew that Alice would be able to take the leader on alone but his minions were in the way.

However, there wasn't much the golden eyed god could do without getting closer and he meant to stay behind. Though with Roku at 40 meters away from the litter it would appear that he was failing at that. Yet it didn't really matter, in fact, it was good, it meant that the boy would also be safe should he be smart enough to notice his senior retreating meant that he should do the same. As they had no other means of communication other than the one that would show weakness, a disadvantage he hoped his underground partner was looking out for. Meanwhile, the Yen fellow had issued a warning to his comrades using the device Ryal sought to avoid. Being that there were no bugs in the way Ryal and Roku would have nothing in the way when they decided to leave hearing the small man's words. He'd given his too close and too slow teammates time to flee which meant the missing ninja could do the same. The tree boy would flicker 100 meters away.

See one, do one, teach one. The Shikou had seen the technique more than enough times to duplicate it. Therefore while the red head was wrapping his unfertilized egg the blue haired male would've completed the seal and dashed off 89 meters away. A grand total of 109 meters away thus clear of the sticky jutsu and 49 meters away from where the group originally appeared, meaning no one could make another false claim of seeing where the golden eyed god now stood. His new position afforded him the knowledge of the sticky jutsu's range so he had great faith that Alice would be able to get Taishi out. Though there was a slight chance the chubby one was able to save herself and there'd be a two on two match, Ryal had confidence that the little bitch wouldn't continue trying to assault with two of the three chakra signatures she'd entered with missing. Although he could be overestimating her.

AP: 237 - 10 - 10 - 3 - 5 = 209
WC: 502 [Exit]
TWC: 1,808
Claiming: 14 stats; Body Flicker; 1,308 words towards Chakra Barrier

(Clearly I don't care about post order nor do I give zero fucks about this thread. Aside from falsely being lead to believe that there would be no rpc killing and that following the mod ruling this thread would end in ceasefire there is far too much bullshit going on here.
If you have a problem with my post void my entire involvement in this shit show.)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:02 am
I give up. This isn’t fun
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:41 pm
Should the jutsu be voided and imminent death averted, then Roku would Body Flicker with all of his energy backwards, and, having never been embedded in a forest since his entry, he would be over two hundred meters away from the litter.

And he would turn and run.

Should he have only the barest reaction time, a panicked burst of movement from witnessing the ball come from the dwarf's mouth, it would begin with a throbbing, pulsating motion that rippled through his entire body before jet black tentacles shot through his feet. New slashes were opened in his skin, and the threads threw him out of his shoes and launched him away from the ground. His hands would still clasp the seal. God willing, he would body flicker away, and the webs that were inevitably spreading up the tentacles would crush and tear them from his body.

The final movement would leave him with gashes in his soles that would be impossible to stitch at the moment but it would not stop him running away as fast as he could manage. 

Nothing could run through Roku's mind except the one movement, the idea of escape, his life remaining intact. Damage was acceptable. If he had been trapped by only his feet  it would have been hardly an instant before he had decided to rip them off in an attempt to retain his life. 

The only "thought" was pure instinct and fear.

{I think Love put it best. My only goal would is to retain my character as I initially believed was the general intent. I would rather be wholly wiped from the thread than lose my character because an OOC agreement is meaningless.}

WC: 241

Total: 2,339

{Exit. Claiming Roku.]
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:08 pm
Romance~* wrote: that following the mod ruling this thread would end in ceasefire 

I suppose I'm up.

This is the part I would like an answer to before tackling the matter as a whole. Was there a mod ruling that was decided outside of the thread? And if so, I'd like to know what it is.

I'd also like to ask for all parties to keep civil while we try to figure this out. If this turns out to be FUBAR then I'm likely to recommend a void entirely.

Feel free to DM me on discord if need be.
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:24 pm
Apologies for the wait. Following the conversation on Skype, the IC events of this thread are now void. I'll allow each party to claim their WC. Please don't allow this to affect IC or OOC actions in the future.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:41 pm
When Lightning Strikes A Tree - Page 5 AdnzwWH
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:03 pm
Previous claims as they are in full minus,deaths
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:17 pm
Approved of jutsu claims
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 56100

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:10 am
Since this was voided but we can claim WC

WC: 1867

Claims:
9 Stats
1867/1800 Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears (Meijin 4th Stone Discount: 200 words for C rank)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:05 am
Approved Taishi <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum