Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

When Lightning Strikes Twice [Village Entry] Empty When Lightning Strikes Twice [Village Entry]

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:41 pm

It really hasn't changed, after all of these years...

For the first time in a while, Tottori genuinely smiled. After exiting the Gates of Sunagakure and saying his goodbyes to all of the people that generously aided him during his stay, he was able to pinpoint the whereabouts of his homeland. Because of the multitude of potential wars and chaotic events that transpired over the months, there was a soft travel ban on citizens and shinobi of Sunagakure traveling to other countries unless given explicit permission. While it was "soft", it would be suspicious for Tottori to leave the village that was giving him so much hospitality to go back to his old village - especially since he still had his old headband and Ninja ID Card back during the times that he was actively working as a Chuunin. Essentially, there was a high chance that he could be a spy to the eyes of Sunagakure's government, so he was cautioned not to leave until these events blew over. Only recently has the soft ban been relieved, so Tottori managed to buy a Travel Token during this stay, using it to teleport to the gates of Kumogakure. He had to say... teleporting was extremely cool, though it did make him feel rather queasy. It would be in his best interests to relearn the arts of Space-Time once again to use in tandem with his Bukijutsu, but that would take a while to learn and even longer to master.

The Hyuuga Pureblood adorned the regalia of his old master - the Executioner's Sin which passively suppressed his Chakra. The armor would be worn completely, though considering that he didn't want to look too intimidating especially since his chakra was unreadable - he'd take off his mask and hood, which would in turn reveal his face. The twinswords of Suzumebachi would also be equipped on his right and left hip, sheathed to denote that he was a shinobi but also to demonstrate that he bore no hostility. His Ninja Pouches and his pockets would also be worn on the belt on Executioner's Sin for easy access to his information should the guards of Kumogakure require it. Upon rematerialization in front of the gates, the Hyuuga was able to see just how different his village looked years ago. While it still held the same aura of raw dominance and hegemony, the gates have been updated. He was on a Sky Bridge for one, and two giant bird structures hung over the hallowed heights of the Village Hidden in the Cloud. It wasn't in Tottori's usual disposition to feel like this...but he felt somewhat nervous. This is his village, but it also wasn't... The Raikage wasn't Gidyne anymore, it was Noboru Kaito.

...Do I even deserve to show my face here?

That was the prevailing feeling that Tottori felt as he took each step toward the gates before stopping right at the entrance. Would people even remember him? Would they believe his story? Was he just forgotten?

Was he the only man who remembered Tottori Hyuuga? 

He didn't know, but he needed to at least try. 

"For whoever hears my words, I come in peace."

WC: 528
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

When Lightning Strikes Twice [Village Entry] Empty Re: When Lightning Strikes Twice [Village Entry]

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:12 pm
It was now high noon.

The sun, the magnificent celestial body that it was, hung at it’s most predominant point in the sky, reaching upwards past and behind the cloudy overcast. Occasionally it would peak out here and there, it’s rays casting a feint glow of shimmering light over the mountainous peaks of Lightning Country. A gentle breeze punched past, denoting that the months of summer have rapidly begun degenerating into the colder seasons. Animals were also aware of this presence, with the only real sound filling the air being a single songbird off in the distance. It’s tune almost so melodious and harmonic, that it was acting as if it had been just freed from it's cage for the very first time.

However.

There was a disturbance within their midst at the Heavenly Gates of Kumogakure.

Hiroki and Shichiro; hound and man; familiar and shinobi, were casually enjoying the tranquility and serenity brought to you by the natural cycles of the world, until a man would appear in front of them. Quite literally out of thin air. Neither the current guard nor his furry friend could detect the chakra signature from the other nin, but judging by the swords and overall look of the guy, it was clear they were. At least they won’t be boring, ay Shichiro? The Seventh Sage would telepathically commune with his pet, to which the beast would let out a low growl from it’s now upright position.

”Quite the entrance there…If it’s entry into the village you seek, I’ll need some of your information first. Your name, reason for being here, and any other travel documentation that you may have. Your Shinobi ID will do just fine for the latter.” The 18 year old Chunin would pose this first set of questions to the stranger. Hopefully, to ensure that things would go as smoothly as possible, they’d comply. If not though, well, Hiroki would be ready for the worst case scenario. If he stayed ready, he ain’t got to get ready.

WC: 337
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

When Lightning Strikes Twice [Village Entry] Empty Re: When Lightning Strikes Twice [Village Entry]

Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:56 pm
The Hyuuga Pureblood's plead - for the first time in years - didn't fall on deaf ears. As he spoke, the air would boom with a demanding cadence, making way for another shinobi to enter the fray. This time, it was a man - accompanied by...a dire wolf? Hmm, you don't see those types of animals very often, much less as a companion of sorts. He wondered, did that man hail from the Inazuka clan that utilized hounds for combat? Eh, that was most likely a stretch the more Tottori thought about it, considering that he barely had knowledge of Konoha's imperial clans. Plus, he suspected that a wolf that size wouldn't be small enough for the type of techniques that clan was renowned for inventing. Nevertheless, his thoughts were just thousands of pointless conjecture that didn't pertain to the situation that was happening right in front of him. The man would approach Tottori - he assumed to be the gate guard - and noted his rather stylish entrance. Yeah... the more the Executioner thought about it, it was a pretty ballsy move to use a Travel Token to teleport to a village's entrance. That would mean that the village would instantly know you weren't some simple shinobi or civilian, but instead a skilled shinobi with techniques or resources that allow them to teleport undetected by chakra sensors into a village. 

...Did he just make an enemy out of himself?

Well, there was no use panicking now. The young man before him just asked for his name, the reason for entering Kumogakure, travel documentation if he has it, and or shinobi ID. Standard enough he supposed...but right now, Tottori needed to be ready to tell his story...

A story that he was forced to swallow for years, festering deep in his body like a disease of sorrow.

Had the respite - had the cure, finally arrived?

"I am Tottori Hyuuga, scion of Kumogakure's Hyuuga Sector, third in line for the clan head position, and also...a Chuunin of Kumogakure no Sato. I was declared 'Missing in Action' a year ago, ever since partaking in a Long Distance Mission with my family members to retrieve a parcel deep within the lands of the Tea Country. Unfortunately, we were ambushed by powerful Rogue Shinobi." Pent-up bitterness erupted in Tottori's expression, no longer able to remain unemotional as he was moved to recount and "gleefully reminisce" on the butchering of his parents. "They were dispatched. I survived within an inch of my life and washed up in the middle of nowhere. Whether it was deep in the Ninja World's ocean or some inhabited island, I do not know. I spent this year trying to find my way back...and here I am now, ready to serve and make up for my absence and atone for my weakness of getting my comrades - no...parents killed." His fists clenched, knuckles whitening. His intense expression soon shifted to normalcy however. Taking out his headband and former Shinobi ID in his armor slots, he would walk forward and hand them to the gate guard.

"Here is my headband as proof as I once was part of the military. My Shinobi ID - while printed and lists me as part of Kumogakure and my rank as Chuunin, is expired due to my status as MIA. My files should be in the database though, so it will allow you to fact-check my words. Regrettably, due to my absence, I believe I will be demoted as a Genin; but I will make sure to work harder." A small smile appeared on Tottori's as he spoke his next words, "Oh and, I believe this goes without saying, but I wasn't sent here by any village. Rest assured."

WC: 616
TWC: 1144
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:41 am
A Hyuuga, eh?

It was a wonder that the person standing there, wanting access into the village hadn’t gotten beat up in worse shape. The doujutsu eyes of their clan were of quite the high value, and a numerous amount of missing nin, or hell, village nin even would easily act as vultures in a wannabe attempt to steal them for profit or for themselves. However, as the story would be told, the lad would go on to explain while he himself may have gotten lucky to make it through the wilderness alive, it wasn’t so much as the same for the others who had been traveling with him. This in particular hit Hiroki close to home.

Reaching through the drawers, scanning through several different manila folders, he’d find one labeled under the same name as the shinobi who was there. Slightly pulling it out to take a peak at it’s contents, the beginning of the story would add up to what was noted down for, what was, his last exit of the village. ”Ah, well welcome home, and sorry to hear about your family. It would seem as if we are cut from the same cloth though, for our stories somewhat match up as well. So speaking from experience on that, you will find the balance to regain the trust in yourself soon. The world works in rather mysterious ways after all. But, on that note, we’re glad to have you back alive and in one piece. If you’re unaware, the Kage has changed at least once while you’ve been gone. I’m unsure of if you were here when Lord Noboru was the current, but, it has since been passed on to Lord Ichigo.”

Within the same breath of speaking that, the gate guard’s hands would pull out one of the entry forms, but instead of sliding it over like normal, it would just get the stamp of approval right away seeing as they were definitively from here. And those from Lightning Country were always more than welcome to come back, so long as no crimes against them had been committed. ”You’re allowed entry into the village, go, speak with the Kage if you’d like and let him know of your return. Or not, the choice is yours to make now.”

[Granting access to Kumo for Tottori and Thread Exit]

WC: 382
TWC: 719

Making claims at a later date
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:38 pm
Tottori knew that his story appeared rather unrealistic at face value. Like seriously? A Hyuuga whose allies - parents even - were dispatched ruthlessly managed to survive? Not only that, but he was able to live and outlast the countless amount of Rogue Ninjas and Missing Ninjas that would undoubtedly desire his eyes? It seemed utterly fantastical, and if Tottori's file wasn't as accurate as the Hyuuga scion made it out to be or - god forbid - missing, then it wouldn't be the least logical decision to cut him down or imprison him immediately to take his eyes for the benefits of Kumogakure. As much as he loved and pledged to be loyal to his village, he had to admit that they didn't take kindly to spies, transgressors, or anyone that would make the slightest of offensives to the village. It was mostly Raikage Youka and Raikage Gidyne that he had to "thank" for the enforcement of such dogmas, so there wasn't much that he could change now. Noboru Kaito was the new Raikage, and as far as he knew, the man could be one of the fiercest and merciless Jingos that the Shinobi World had ever come to know. Tottori's fate was quite literally in the palms of his home village, ironically. Softly gulping so hopefully the gate guard wouldn't notice the internal warfare occurring in his mind.

Thankfully, his file was secured and accurate - the man in charge of his fate started to explain that his file reflected The Hyuuga Pureblood's narrative, and thus, he was safe to enter Kumogakure no Sato. The Executioner couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as the man welcomed him, the invisible noose around his neck that shouldered the weight of his parents finally loosened. But attentive as he was, his mind mentally dissected every single word the gate guard said. Apparently, there was a new Kage to Tottori's surprise, somewhat worried that it was reflective of Kumogakure's government's possible instability. It was a presumption however, he had to see how things have changed within the village to make a true conclusion. The new Raikage was a man that he had never heard of before: Ichigo Sato. Letting the new developments settle upon the Executioner, the gate guard would end his debrief by stating that he was free to enter his village. This was his goal...returning back to his home village without dying. He turned to the gates, knowing that life was a fleeting endeavor. Now, what was left?

Taking his first few steps into his home, he smirked.

"Yeah, a lot of decisions to make."

Time bore no sympathy for the indolent.

"It's time to get to work." 

[EXIT INTO KUMOGAKURE]

WC: 446
TWC: 1592

Claims (Applying 25% Max Stat WC Discount):
1500 WC to learn Shimi Daikon [1500/1500]
Discarding the remaining bum ass 92 wc
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:32 pm
Approved for Tottori.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum