Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting of Friends (P, IO)

+5
Renji Hyuga
Shichiro Hashimoto
Saya Kirihara
Komori
Duncan Crawford
9 posters
Go down
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

A Meeting of Friends (P, IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting of Friends (P, IO)

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 am
Reizo returned to the house uninterrupted, just as Komori picked up the letter and began to read aloud Senshi's last will and testament. The blonde had quelled his most violent emotions and managed to dam the sadness. The grim milieu of the room had not changed, and it seemed the news was still sinking in with much of the others. The other Jinchuriki seemed quite stable, which was relieving to the Jounin, but also somewhat damaging to his pride; a chuunin was able to maintain control better than he could. Reizo immediately relegated the thought and rationalized it as simply their relationships to Senshi being different. It was only natural for him to have responded as he did as Senshi was his comrade who had shared everything with him. His relationship with Sakana was unknown to Reizo at the time.

As he had calmed down to the point of rational thought, thanks in large part to the old man and the cigarette, Reizo carefully began to analyze his brother-in-arms' letter to the group. He was instantly able to verify the manner of speaking as belonging to his fallen teammate. The message was sobering to hear. He knew all of this, and yet he felt he had to do it alone to not endanger us. It was his burden to bear in his mind-- I understand completely. And yet I still feel like I could've done something... picked up on something. The signs should've been clear, but even in retrospect I can't seem to find the answers. Senshi truly was the ideal shinobi; nobody could've known he would do this, Reizo thought to himself.

When Komori reached the part about how he was leaving all of his valuables and techniques behind, a passing thought popped into the blonde's mind. He doubted that there was a single entity out there that could defeat Senshi so soundly that even Senshi himself knew it was impossible to attempt to win. It could've been an army, sure, but Senshi wouldn't have relegated all of his weapons upon leaving. If he had wanted to be the strongest asset to the village he could be, he would've gone down swinging with all of his equipment on person and given the enemy hell. That only leaves 2 possibilities in my mind. Either he was ordered to go on a difficult mission with no weapons or armor, which Senshi certainly would've obliged- although the language in the letter seems to indicate this was a choice and not a requirement- or... Reizo cut off his thinking there. He wanted to hear all of the facts from Max first. However, the thought itched the back of Reizo's mind and he almost didn't even want to hear the answer regarding the deal as he suspected it wouldn't bear much fruit.

"I don't want to sound like I'm jumping to a conclusion here; however, I don't see any way for Senshi-dono to have been killed. Call it denial or whatever, but from glancing around here I think we're all thinking the same thing. He was-" that word, "was", made Reizo flinch. Talking about Senshi in the past tense did not come naturally at all. Repeating himself, the Jounin continued, "He was far too strong, committed, and resourceful to have been killed so easily. Whether by a single person or by an army, I just can't see it. Not in the way this letter describes, anyway. We all know Senshi-dono cared deeply about this village, moreso than any of us here no matter what you might think. If Senshi-dono really were to die defending this village, he would've done so in as glorious a manner as possible. With grit, valor, and hundreds at his feet with his weapons embedded in them. It doesn't make sense that he would forego all of his equipment like this unless he was deliberately ordered to fight without them. Seeing as this was his own personal choice- and please all of you forgive me if I'm wrong for saying this and there's an alternative I'm missing- I think it is only logical to conclude that this was willful suicide," Reizo closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled, letting the word hang uncomfortably long. "The only question I have is why did Senshi see this as a way- the only way- to help the village. I don't understand that part at all, and maybe you, Max, can tell us something we don't know. We'd all agree that Senshi is infinitely more valuable as an asset to the village alive than, well... you know, so yea," Reizo meekly cast his gaze down at the ground and then looked to Max for an answer. He hoped his claims weren't too outrageous. The blonde felt he was uniquely qualified to provide that analysis however. He knew Senshi the longest of anyone, tied with Max, and he was of sound mind. He was ultimately at ease with the news now, and understood that meant it was time to investigate and then take necessary action.

The Jounin Jinchuriki felt guilty again. It wasn't right to put all of the pressure on a child like that, and he knew it. Unfortunately for everyone, Max was the only one with any answers at the moment and only he could be their guide. "I understand this is hard on everyone, but it's also important to take immediate action to step up in Senshi-dono's absence. We're all going to have to work much harder. He's impossible to replace, but we must all do our best to ensure this won't impact the defense of the village in any significant way. I'm sorry that this burden falls on you, Max, but we do need answers," Reizo concluded, his glassy, tear-dried eyes fixated on the small blonde puppeteer, awaiting his response to his and Komon's questions.

-----------------------------------
976 + 2157 = 3133 words

OOC: Sorry for the wait, I disconnected from most media to focus on school. I'm more free now, so hopefully I can get to everything that I put on hold. Thanks for waiting. This post was much longer than I anticipated, and I expected to be exiting, but I think this thread deserves a proper conclusion.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 am
It seemed to be hard on everyone, the news of Senshi’s mission. He didn’t want to believe it either, hoped that it was all some sort of twisted, sick joke that came from the warped and rotting mind of Lord Mortarion… but Max knew the truth. He had seen the evidence of it all. It was rather hard for the young boy, but Kumo was not a place for those that would crumble under the weight of its reality. The shinobi life is a hard one, and one they have all accepted.

Reizo thought about what all of this could mean, why the man had left everything behind. Max wasn’t sure, but when the boy heard Reizo’s explanation of the matter he couldn’t help but hold back the sobbing. He couldn’t allow himself to think that Senshi had intentionally killed himself without purpose. He couldn’t simply allow that. If Senshi had undergone a mission that he knew he wouldn’t come back from, then Max could pin blame elsewhere. Pin it to the Kage, or to the people that managed to best him… Max couldn’t for a second believe that Senshi would give up and offer his life freely. No, that would be too devastating to the boy. Someone had to have MADE Senshi do this, else…. Max simply changed his thoughts, not allowing his mind to go down that road. It was a dark road, and he wasn’t sure that his light could stave off the darkness.

Everyone seemed to be interested in what Maku had offered. Such made sense, as any information can help piece together what happened and allow some sort of reprieve. It meant that perhaps they weren’t all without information and that somebody likely knows at least something. “Commander Maku offered me a deal. If I build him puppet versions of the tailed beasts he will offer me information regarding Senshi in return. I know not what information he actually has, but I cannot refuse myself opportunity to at least try to learn the truth.” Max knew that this might all have been some sort of game for Maku, as he very rarely seemed to take things seriously. Of course, it was abundantly clear that he wanted loyalty from his subjects, and playing with Max’s emotions regarding Senshi would sever what little loyalties he had to the commander.

“I don’t honestly know much about the beasts, but I will learn and I will do my best to make viable replicas. I will not fail at this task.” Max would say as he rubbed his temples to avoid letting stress and sadness give him a throbbing headache.  

WC: 440
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat May 05, 2018 11:23 pm
Something, there needs to be something that we can do. Komori thought back to his parents, his father who never returned home, his mother who he was too weak to protect. He hated thinking of them as regrets, he had moved past them. No, these experiences helped to make him the man he was today, but he was not defined by them. He was unable to do anything back then, but now… now there was a chance. There was something he could do. Was he blinded by his own emotions? Loss was something he had not experienced in quite some time, but the news buried itself deep into his heart. Renji’s words only furthered this. They were well spoken and a good account of how the departed had lived his life.

A few moments after his last words, while everyone else was mourning, speaking amongst themselves, or whatever anyone wanted to do during this… this wake, Komori’s voice would sound through the telepathy link Senshi had set up so long ago to one man in particular. Komon. Komori leaned against the far wall with his arms crossed, standing on one leg, his other propped against the wall, attempting to lock eyes with his brother, to pass a sense of sharing between them. Words did not need to be exchanged for their feelings, but for their next step, they needed to speak. Should he succeed, he would motion for his twin to join him against the wall where they might continue their conversation. I can’t just sit here and not do anything.” The Hozuki’s fists clenched, his arms flexing from the strain as he tensed his entire body. We need to go after him, even if he’s dead, we need to know for sure. His head dropped as he continued his telepathic message. I won’t be able to carry on if there’s always the small fraction of a chance he could walk through those gates one day. I won’t.

Reizo’s words echoed in his head. Willful suicide. Komori could not spare a thought to even consider that. Senshi would never have taken his own life, he was too stubborn to do so. No, something else was responsible, be it a man, an army, a village, a nation, the world, or even fate itself. No matter what it was, Komori was going to find out. He had to. I’m going to search for answers, brother. Are you going to stay here or come with me? He hoped the certainty in his voice would help to tell Komon that the Hozuki was planning to do this, with or without him. "There's no one else I'd rather do this mission with."

Regardless of his brother’s answer, Komori would excuse himself, not saying goodbye. This would not be a goodbye for him, rather, but a ‘see you later’. He would be back with answers. However long it would take. It was time for the jounin to take his leave. There were a few things he needed to take care of beforehand, but he would make his way towards the gates. Soon. Wherever you are, Senshi… I’m coming.

--Exit--
WC: 3060
Claiming: 3060 words towards Mugenha (5800/8000), 30 AP
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat May 05, 2018 11:29 pm
Approved @ The lesser twin
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 pm
It seemed Maku thought he had the right to keep senshi's death a secret, the hyuuga's fist would ball in anger. Every leader for this village seemed to be worse than the next, in a nation of good people, the worst all to often rose to the top, and Komon was growing tired of it.

As he contemplated walking to the raikage's office Komori's voice would ring out in his head. The two brothers knew loss well, better than most in the village, and he could hear the pain in his brothers thought's. "Max believe's he's dead. And he wouldn't lie to us, you should brace yourself for the worst." Komon would think, being realistic. "But Max, and Saya.... They deserve answer's, and Maku seems to think it fair to withhold them."

The hyuuga would take another swig from his brothers flask before brushing the dust off of his clothing. and following his brother. "This isn't right" He'd say as he aloud as he began to leave the puppeteers house.

WC: 1069
--exit--
Claiming : 1000 Words towards Living Lightning (Grand total of 1800 Words towards living lightning)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Sun May 06, 2018 12:11 am
Approved @ better twin
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun May 13, 2018 12:59 am
Sakana watched as Reizo stumbled back into the room. He didn’t really understand why he left in the first place but he really wasn’t going to question it, people respond to sad news in different ways. Komori would read the sad letter aloud and Sakana started by listening intently, but his focus gradually trailed off, something he often did when his mind was cluttered. It wasn’t until that jounin he hadn’t really ever spoken to mentioned that Senshi’s death was most likely a suicide. Something about that didn’t really add up to him, the man he knew wasn’t the type to kill himself unless there was another piece to the puzzle he was missing, like a threat that could’ve been held over his head…maybe something to do with Max. He listened to Reizo speak about how they all needed to step up and he couldn’t help but see the man trying to take a leadership role in the situation. He figured maybe Max, Saya and Renji would go with it but Komon and Komori weren’t ones that were so easily made to follow orders. As if on cue after Max had spoken the two got up and walked out the door to do their own thing. Sakana had the thought to follow them but they were gone before he could even get out of his chair.

Komon’s words would undoubtedly sting max, the kid was a mess as it is without Komon reaffirming the thought they were all thinking. Trying to pull his mind from that thought process, Sakana would pull his thought process back to Max’s tailed beast comment. The kid had zero clue what they were it seemed, much less that two of the people in the room with him were in possession of them. It would go against everything that the village had drilled into the head once he got the turtle to tell max about it but he felt as if he owed the boy something. “I have one of those “beasts” your talking about. When you’re ready you should come find me to talk about them, our library doesn’t really have much on them so I might be your best bet.”

He would allow those words to sink in for a moment. “I have to get going now, I’ll try find something out, I don’t know how but I’ll try something.” After the words left his mouth they burned, in his proper state of being he wouldn’t typically repeat himself like that, he realized that he was being effected more by the death than he had thought. “Max if you need to get out of the house for a while you’re always welcome at my place buddy. Saya. Renji. That invitation extends to you two if you need a change of scenery.” He would give Reizo a look that hopefully sent the message ‘take care of them.’ As he walked out the door into the night.

EXIT
WC: 1,368
Claiming:
Rain Shark (2460/2600) from previous threads and this thread
Using my 250 wc from the Christmas event to finish out the rain shark tech so (2600/2600)
Also, the chakra sigs of everyone in the thread.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun May 13, 2018 1:33 am
Approved my guy
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Sun May 13, 2018 10:01 am
Death had always been an ever present companion in Saya’s life. First, it followed her mother wherever she went, being a more prominent wraith when the chunin kunoichi made her rounds in the hospital. And now that she was gone it had latched itself onto the daughter, who had witnessed her first demise when Lord Mortarion came to rule. There were screams and sounds of broken glass and furniture. The acrid scent of red liquid pouring through the streets. Pouring over a lifeless limb and cot. Saya vigorously shook her head from the images in her past. But before they retreated from her psyche, Senshi’s visage, bloodied and broken, flashed through her mind’s eye.

She paled, visibly so, as everyone listened intently to her teacher’s last words to Max. The letter did nothing to help with the mood nor did it give them much to ponder on in regards to his passing. Saya slowly made her way towards her blonde teammate, only to stop and situate herself against the wall a meter from him. The vision or whatever it was had her releasing a shuddering breath. It was too… The girl couldn’t explain it. Too detailed? Too jarring? Lies! Came a forceful shout in her head. Saya bit down on her lip, trying to banish the illustration in her mind whilst attempting to keep an ear out on what was being discussed.

Words. She tried to focus on the words. Something about a deal. And Maku? Saya remembered that name distinctly now. After Kyson, their new Deputy Kage, filled her in on who he was and what had transpired a few countries away, it was a name that became familiar to her. A bit of wonder and surprise filled her. What did their Kage want with Max? That particular question was soon answered after Reizo gave his own opinion and theory behind Senshi’s apparent end. Saya’s gaze swiveled towards the jounin, eyes narrowing and lips curling back as she hissed at the notion that Senshi committed suicide. But that was it, wasn’t it? The whole mystery that was beginning to dig into their spirits, pulling out the ugly and the wrath buried deep in themselves.

Tearing her concentration away from Reizo, Saya’s eyes flickered between the Hyuuzuki twins. Something passed between them - an entire conversation’s worth, she imagined. It was the subtleties of their postures and the needed to connect that tipped them off to Saya. Whatever they said to each other, telepathy or no, had the two leaving without saying much. Sakana would soon follow them after telling Max that he could contribute to the blonde’s new research project - making puppet versions of the tailed beasts. As she had remained quiet throughout the entire affair, Saya could only nod mutely at his offered help.

Only she, Reizo, Max, and Renji were left. Teammates and students of Senshi Kobayashi.

”The tailed beasts,” Saya started, voice a little hoarse from disuse. ”... And that task that Maku gave you. We’ll definitely help with it, Max.” At that declaration the dark haired genin pushed herself off the wall and closed the distance between herself and her teammate. Though her face was devoid of the tear tracks that many of their comrades had, her purple-blue eyes were soft and shone with emotion. Sympathy. Grief. Despair. Guilt. ”I… I wasn’t here for you when you needed it most, and that is something I will always regret.”

Her movements were slow and tentative. Saya raised her arms to wrap them around Max, to pull him into a hug if he would allow her to.

WORD COUNT: 603
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2185 + 603 = 2788
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:27 am
Reizo stepped away from the entryway as the twins exited with Sakana following close behind. He wasn't sure exactly what the twins were up to, but he could tell they needed time to be alone and were probably planning something. Recognizing that Renji was extremely grief stricken to the point of speechlessness and inactionability, Reizo navigated to the kitchen where he would begin carefully picking up the broken glass piece by piece. He caught a glimpse of himself in one of the pieces and couldn't even recognize himself. His hair was disheveled, he looked extremely worn down, and his eyes were bloodshot red. They were so red that his irises themselves seemed to be red. It was a rather peculiar sight, though Reizo didn't make much of it at first. It wasn't until he looked around and noticed he could see everyone's chakra as an aura around them that he understood it a little. He wasn't exactly sure what, but he had appeared to have awakened something within him amid all this trauma.

Once he finished with his cleaning duties, Reizo turned his attention back to Saya and Max. "I'm with Saya on this one, Max. We'll do whatever it takes to get answers, though I'm sure you understand the caution that must be taken when dealing with him, after all he's put us through," Reizo said, not sure if he should acknowledge the beast residing within him and tell Max about it just as Sakana had done moments earlier. It was highly classified information, though he couldn't think of a valid reason as to why Max shouldn't know. Saya was the only other person left paying any attention, and she had already bear witness to his inner demon, even if she didn't know exactly what it was. Komori knew as well, and he figured that meant Komon knew. It seemed wrong to keep Max out of the loop here, so Reizo decided to reveal his innermost secret.

"About what Sakana said... he's not the only one. I have a beast inside of me as well. The 2-tailed demon cat. It's why I had to leave earlier. I struggle with controlling it when emotions are running high, though it seems as though Sakana has more self control than I. I've nearly mastered it, however, though she's not too particularly thrilled with me still," Reizo said, explaining his relationship with Cat. "And one more thing. I understand Senshi was acting as the team captain for the three of you, right? If you're all okay with it, I feel obligated to fill his role though no man can truly replace him," Reizo asked of his protege and comrade.

Whatever their answer, Reizo would respect it before graciously bowing his head and leaving Max with the others.

[EXIT]

464 + 3133 = 3597 words
----------------------------------------
Claims:
-2224 words to finish mastering V2 Tail 2nd tail (max stat for 3000 words)
-Awakened Uchiha bloodline and Sharingan to be trained in a separate thread (stat changes and 2k word thread about clan discovery inc. shortly)
-1373 / 3750 words toward learning Vanish (max stat discount)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum