Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Research  Expitidion (Public, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Research Expitidion (Public, NK)

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:33 pm
The library again, a place of vast knowledge, as well as many teachings that would lead to great beginnings for future shinobi, could be found in this place. Miyamoto was just there to do his weekly patrol as per the requirements of his shinobi rank, he kept an eye out for anyone needing help or for anyone doing something dumb that needed a bit more physical help. Regardless, he stood near the main desk holding a medical book that he had found recently on unlocking the "natural chakra in one's body. His presence in the library would go unnoticed unless someone was actively looking for help as his Lost arts of Kiri Skill and Chakra Sensory skill allowed him to just watch and move as he pleased.

WC:130
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Research  Expitidion (Public, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Research Expitidion (Public, NK)

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:59 pm
Masashi didn't initially notice that someone else had entered the library, absorbed as he was in his research. The notes on the desk he was using was slowly growing higher. Less so currently as he had gotten distracted. He was taking a break from everything medical to look at some basic ninjutsu. Since Masashi was an earth-style user, he focused mainly on that, since it came most naturally to him. He knew he had some potential with Fire-style, but he had no frame of reference on how to bring that out. He looked up from his research to see that someone had entered the library and stood by the front desk, speaking with the current librarian on staff. They were a little under five feet tall and very thin. A young shinobi. The boy appeared to be wearing a kimono of grey fabric, with what looked like a modified version of a Chuunin's flak jacket. It was very possible that the youngster could help him. What with his extended leave of the village, it was very possible that even the youngest shinobi would have more actual experience with jutsu and other aspects of shinobi culture. 'Nothing ventured nothing gained...' Masashi thought to himself as he stood up and made his way to the front of the library, where the young boy was standing. Since the librarian and the young shinobi were standing fairly close together, he decided to speak to both of them. "Excuse me." Masashi would ask calmly. "I'm looking for a little assistance. According to an old chakra nature test I took I have the potential for using fire-style jutsu, but I'm not sure how I would be able to bring that power out of me. Would either of you be able to point me in the right direction?" 'Hopefully I one of these two will be able to help me.'

WC: 317
TWC: 1504
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Kari stood in front of the library. She had just returned from a trip home and was wearing purple, high collar jacket and dark purple shorts. On the front of her jacket was the phrase "I Love Books" but instead of writing out the words, pictures were drawn instead. On the back was the Symbol of being a Star Ninja. Kari's mom really insisted she wore this saying it would help her make friends. However her eyes were close so Kari was extremely hesitated. The main reason she entered the library was to find a quiet place to practice her new art. However, she did secretly want to make a couple friends. Groups of people accomplish more and it would be nice to get honest praise for reason other then trying to get her to do more work. 

As she walked through the main entrance, she saw a teen leaving. He seem satisfied, genuinely happy. She stared behind the color of her jacket until the man was a few meters from the stairs and his expression was no longer visible. Does the library make people feel satisfied and happy. She only had heard stories about how boring it was and how the slightest noise would draw the librarian like a bull to red. She turned back to the entrance with new found hope. Just maybe she could experienced this sensation. At worst, she could just read a book. Supposedly people do that too in this age. 

She walked through the doors and saw two men. Well men was stretching it. One was a giant. Young adult possible a older teen. The other one was a shrimp compared to him. He was a child at best but he wore a vest of a chunnin. It was interesting to say the least. Someone younger than her managed to pass all those test and more. Adults were still genin after which shows how scary this kid was, unless he cheated. 

By the time Kari walked up to the desk where she assumed they were talking to the librarian, she heard the talker man ask the kid for help. Well technically he as both the librarian and the kid but that did not change the shock value. Who was this kid? Instinctively, she stopped just a couple feet away and her aloof eyes locked on to the man. Such a giant requesting help. She continuing staring unsure how to react. Her body froze as she cycled through countless experiences. The only answer he could think of was to smile. With her mouth covered, her fake smile would get her nowhere. She could talk, say something to get their attention but she knew too little on the conversation. 

Her brain continued to rattle until she noticed a book tray next to the counter. She quickly grab a book and then held it over her chest. Its title, "My Body and Me," was plastered on the front facing the two guys. With her weapon armed, she readied her strike. 

Her quiet voice was lazy following her normal tediously speech pattern. 
"Sorry, I also need help too."

(WC: 520)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Sun May 06, 2018 12:28 am
Suddenly being asked to help train people was not high on his likes list. People often times the ones close to him ended up getting hurt, through training, missions, and other mountains of bullshit. So with a sigh he looked up at the tall man and then held out his hand and began to knead fire chakra there, using a piece of paper as a medium he would show it to the boy before nodding to him.

“Yeah I guess I can help out.” He said as he heard a mouse like female voice speak from behind a book. It was the sort of timid attitude like that is what gets Shinobi ready for the grave faster than they can graduate the academy.

So in typical fashion he threw a slip of paper to the girl as he pointed at her.

“Show me your elemental affinity and I will decide if I can help you.” He said as he made no such promise to the girl. If she produced what he asked for then Miyamoto would keep the same straight face and turn to walk out of the library back through the front entrance.
“Let’s get a move on you two...I don’t have all day.” He would say as he would wait down the steps for them to arrive in front of him. Once they were there Miyamoto would speak.

“So sit down on the dirt there, hold your hands shoulder length apart and begin to focus on the Manipuri chakr...your solar plexus chakra...”. Miyamoto would point to where this chakra point was located on his body.
“Then begin to knead your respected elemental affinities using your surroundings as your guides.

The water from the water gardens coupled by a bright day outside would surely help them both on this day.

WC:300
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Thu May 10, 2018 10:18 pm
It almost seemed like the other shinobi was reluctant to help. He sighed before looking up at Masashi and held out his hand. There was a small piece of paper in his hand that burned up. The other shinobi would then nod at Masashi before saying. “Yeah I guess I can help out.” 'I guess that makes him a fire-style user.' Masashi thought to himself as he nodded in return. "Excellent, that will make things a bit easier." He said to the other shinobi.

It was at that point where someone else had made it known that help was needed. Masashi looked over at the source of the voice, to see a small girl standing nearby. She was dressed all in purple and had bright red hair. She looked fairly young, which would explain why she was as short as she was. She held a book to her chest as she looked at the others that were around the librarian's desk.

The other male pulled out another slip of paper and handed it to the girl, saying "Show me your elemental affinity and I will decide if I can help you." 'A blunt individual.' Masashi thought as he watched the other shinobi turn and head out of the library. Masashi would follow him outside. It would seem that patience was not his strong suit, as he would also say " Let’s get a move on you two...I don’t have all day." Masashi would shrug since he had followed the man outside. It was the girl they were waiting on now. It made sense that they went outside. Trying to work on fire release inside a library would not have been the smartest of endeavors. Once the girl arrived, the other boy would speak. "So sit down on the dirt there, hold your hands shoulder length apart and begin to focus on the Manipuri chakr...your solar plexus chakra..." He would point to where this chakra point was located on his body. “Then begin to knead your respected elemental affinities using your surroundings as your guides." It was not something Masashi was used to, since he had focused primarily on earth release only since that was the element he had the most affinity with. He wasn't noticing a difference yet, but that was not a surprise to the young Uzumaki noble. Masashi still had a way to go in order to even activate his fire chakra nature, let alone bend it to his will. He would sit and work on it for as long as it took.

WC: 426
TWC: 1930
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2018 5:46 pm
Kari caught the paper and watched it turned damped. The tall man's paper turned to ash which confused her. How did paper determine elements? She focused on the paper but nothing else happened. With a sigh, she raised the wet paper only to see the two moving out. Everything was moving so fast, she did not think she could keep up. Also, today was not a jutsu training day. She just wanted to visit the library and talk to people. Maybe even draw some more facial expressions. If she was lucky she though she could make a friend. Following this kid was a terrible idea, but she could not back out now. Also, she did not want to work on elemental jutsu. Not before mastering the one her mother taught her. She let out a sigh and found a spot to sit down.

Then she watched as while pretending to draw chakra from her body. The man was trying really hard compared to her. However he was not making any interesting faces. Neither was the younger boy. The Area though was quite peaceful. She pulled out the book she checked out and started reading it. Suddenly her eyes widen. The book spoke about puberty and how the body of boys and girls changed. It was very detailed and different. It was something she never would pick up on her own. Especially after the hour long talk with her parents led to the infamous kissing a boy will make you pregnant line. It did not take long for her face to turn completely pink as she read through the boy section.

WC: 270
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon May 14, 2018 2:13 pm
The two joined him, though the girl did so with a bit less enthusiasm. He could chalk it up to him not really wanting to do this impromptu training, or perhaps that she just was not interested. It was easy to tell with his chakra sensory that the girl was not really doing the exercise, but the male was having issues. He could feel almost a heat radiating from him, but it was like the pathways inside of him were blocked. He walked over to the man and stopped just inches away as he smacked his chest with enough force to make him forget about everything except for the pain for a moment.

"You are not clearing your mind enough. However, take this pain as a learning example. What was the first thing you thought of when I hit you? Was it revenge, or confusion, a combination of both...or perhaps none at all. IF you experienced nothing then you have the right attitude for learning. Focus on attaining that clear head without a slap and tell me if you can find a way to access your inner fire."

Then he walked over to the girl and looked at her. She was reading and apparently uninterested in what was going on as was indicated by her pulling a book out and beginning to read.

"So I have never seen you around in the village, or in any classes when I was a student...hard to think that you are just here to read and not to gain any practical ninjutsu knowledge?" Miyamoto said as he studied her, she was roughly looking about his age, very studious look, and seemed to hold some chakra but nothing to acclimated to any one element. An enigma for him for now. He would look confused as he studied her, probably giving her an actual expression rather than a blank one.

WC:315/615
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm
Kari looked up to the young chunnin before returning to her book. He was right, some what. She was here to practice puppetry.
"I found you interesting..."
She let out a sigh and stood up. It was clear that the boy knew she was not paying attention and she did not want to ruin the training of the much older genin.
"I wish not to be a bother. So I will take my leave."
Kari gave a quick bow and left the area, returning back deep into the library to continue reading the book she picked up.
WC:97
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:42 pm
(exit)
Total WC: 887
4 stats
400 Words -> Kumo (due to upgrade)
487 -> Seigan Mastery 1
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:56 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum