Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 800

A new day in Suna...[OPEN/PUBLIC] Empty A new day in Suna...[OPEN/PUBLIC]

Wed May 18, 2016 11:20 am
It was now wednesday, and Korai had planned to leave by Friday, yet he couldn’t. The friends he had made seem to now have anchored Korai, but with good reason. The debate in Korai’s mind was how could he get to Hoshi with the large number of missing-nin near or in the village, this worried Korai as he felt he still was not strong enough to fight even the lowest of missing-nin. He faced two options, depart from Suna and risk being engaged with someone who wished to do harm, or he could train for a few more days waiting for the storm to pass. That was also the plan before but it is clear that it is not working as more and more missing-nin appear. Last night Korai heard of how the village leader had gotten into a skirmish with someone at the gates. Though if that was a rumour Korai did not know. He laid quietly, hearing some shuffling then a door closing Korai assumed Sakaiza had left for the day. No matter, Korai had to come to a decision, and rather quickly. Rolling around for an hour or so in bed Korai let out a rather large exhaust of air, he simply couldn't decide. Getting up groggily Korai went into the bathroom, taking a shower and brushing his teeth he emerged fresh, ready for whatever the day had in store for him. Shuffling around in the apartment, Korai ate his morning cereal, making sure to clean up his bed. He dressed into his training gear, strapping his fathers tanto to his shoulder the set out. Leaving the apartment clean and organized, Korai stood tall above Suna, he took a deep breath of the fresh air and began for the training grounds.
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen

A new day in Suna...[OPEN/PUBLIC] Empty Re: A new day in Suna...[OPEN/PUBLIC]

Wed May 18, 2016 5:06 pm
He would reach the training grounds in an hour, making a short stop at the market to pick up a small snack should he need the energy for later. Slinging the small pack of food over his shoulder, he ran for the training grounds. However he noticed something different than what had been occurring in the last few days, the training grounds were definitely near max capacity as many Sand nin appeared to be training. Korai moved over to the area he had been training before finding even a few teams in this section of the training grounds. It seemed uncomfortable the room available to train, yet Korai took a deep breath now assuming this must be some large scale training. In truth who was he to complain this was not even his village yet he believed he had a voice, which he shouldn't.
itski
itski
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed May 18, 2016 9:39 pm
Gin was in the training ground tuning her violin when she finished she began to play her beautiful melody not noticing the people training around her she just stayed sitting and playing her violin without a care in the world. Gin kept keeping her tempo as a small group of shinobi gathered to hear her song but she still had her eyes closed guiding the notes to their spot so she can make them into a harmony. The crowd started to grow then Gin stopped her song and opened her eyes to see a variety of ninjas were surrounding she was shocked and hated getting a lot of attention so she packed up her violin and tried to speed walk out of there but before she could leave she bumped into another shinobi who looked about the same age as her. Gin tumbled back and landed on her back while hitting her head "Ow." she said rubbing her head she looked up to see a boy that was very tall. "Oh I'm sorry I'll just be on my way."
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 7:03 pm
Korai knew for a fact he was supposed to keep open minded and calm, yet the swarm of sand nin were severely annoying and continued to grow as so. Korai only managed to set his snack bag down when a melody had pierced the air. Then as nearly as it had began it cut short, Korai curious as if to why, began to investigate into the matter. Approaching the large crowd Korai wouldn't get far before a girl ran into him. A quick looking over it appeared that this girl was his age, though not too much shorter than her. She made an apology which caught Korai off guard. She was carrying a violin so Korai then had the presumption that she was the one playing the melody. "No no please it was my fault no need to apologize." Korai began to fill with curiosity wanting to ask so much, careful not to bother her. "If you don't mine me asking who are you?"
itski
itski
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 8:07 pm
"Uh I'm Gin Taranaki just an average sand ninja." Gin said with an awkward laugh she got back on her feet and help out a hand she studied him. Gin never saw him before he must be new "Well I guess I could stay longer." she said smiling "So what are you doing in Sunagakure?" she kept looking at him she put her violin in the harness on her back. He looked strong so training with him might be a one-sided battle she gestured him to follow her to a spot where Gin usually trained. "Are you from here? I mean like I've never seen you and you do look strong so I was just wondering." Gin tried to say without trying to make her think that she was nosy.
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 pm
Korai looking down, gave a smile as she rose to her feet. It would only be a moment before she asked why he was in Suna. Korai became somewhat curious as to why every sand nin he came across wanted to know why he was in Suna. To no surprise Korai then ready to respond replied with "I am in Suna briefly for training and rest, I am heading to Hoshigakure to find a man who has left my clan." Hearing the next question drew a question to Koria's mind, no matter he will remember it later. "No I am not from Suna, I am from a far island not even on the mainland." Korai pondered for a moment wondering what type of shinobi Gin was. "Are you from Suna?"
itski
itski
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 9:10 pm
"Yep but I don't know if I was born here or not." Gin said wondering about her past she the decided to cast aside the subject "Oh so what kind of clan are you in?" Gin tried to change the subject but during her sentence thought about her helping him train "This might be a stupid question but you wanna spar I mean I'm not strong but I can give you a workout?" She thought of her losing but she didn't care she grabbed a kunai and looked at him "If you want to I will throw the kunai up and when it lands we will fight okay?" She waited for a response meanwhile getting ready to throw the kunai.
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 9:24 pm
Korai began to itch to train so the conversation began to feel as it was closing as the next question rolled out. Korai responded well by saying "My clan is small nothing to really care for, the best thing we have is Steel release but...that technique has been gone for decades." Disappointment began to rise into Korai, a sense of loss thinking about his clan. Looking up Korai acknowledged Gins question nodding in the request to spar. Agreeing to the rules Korai unsheathed his tanto readying it in front of him.
itski
itski
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 9:39 pm
Gin threw the kunai up in the air and pulled out her violin she made a stance that looks like she was going to play her violin. After a few seconds the kunai planted itself in the ground and Gin began to play her violin trapping the boy in a genjustu called Demonic Illusion: False surroundings making him see a giant spider in a dark room crawling towards him she wanted him to be intimidated. After she casted it she pulled out a kunai and sneaked behind him to try and catch him off guard she wasn't going to hurt him she was going to grab him and hold a kunai to his neck.

(Ap: 100/120 -20 from Demonic Illusions: False surroundings)
Korai Nazar
Korai Nazar
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 9:11 am
Korai watched as the Kunai was thrown into the air turning and then beginning to fall, he turned his attention to his opponent. Strangely she had readied her violin, this confused Korai. But his mistake to underestimate this would pay off rather quickly, before he knew it the strange melody had overriden his senses and suddenly it appeared he was elsewhere and before him a giant spider was charging him. As he had practiced before he threw his tanto upwards (15-30 meters) jumping back (5 meters) waiting for the spider to come into range. (Correct me if I am wrong but all these actions are only occurring in his head as it is a genjutsu right?)
(AP: no deduction inside genutsu?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum