Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Mistress (io)

+2
Hikari Namikaze
Jiro Kabi
6 posters
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Mistress (io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistress (io)

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 pm
orokana sighed when she asked her question. "i dont go out shopping, i spent most of my time alone writing my book, or studying. other then that i roamed and slept. i dont like the city since its so loud but i did have this one small book store run from a old man i went to a lot, the old gut never talked but he always had good books." he sighed again. he didnt answer the part about the leaf. hoping she would gloss over it. then looked around as he was being dragged as she talked about the place they where going. "is that a bad thing, being in one place, you meet people, do what you want, become friends, make a life. thats what i was told when i was learning genjutsu. towns, cities are like a family. though i never agreed with that view fully. culture itself is good but information from a books vs seeing it or doing it for yourself is different. i am rambling again ignore me..." he would say and yawn he noted he was thinking about the leaf a lot today. he needed a new hobby.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 pm
The Fuinjutsu Misstress of Light would listen to the words of the Chunin, she was quite interested in what he was saying. "Well..... Being in one place for your entire life.... it isn't a bad thing, not at all. However.... I Don't feel like that is a good thing either. Staying in one place and repeating everything over and over.... it could be very tiring and exhausting..... and doesn't let you really explore the world that much. After all, think of all the new and exciting people you will get to meet!" Hikari would pause and think for a second. "For example, if you hadn't come to Hoshigakure, you would of never met myself, Lord Kyousuke, or anyone else in Hoshi. Just like how I haven't had the chance to go to where you came from, so I don't know what it is like there."

If Oro had another response, Hikari would hear it. however, the Jounin noticed that Oroakana had yet to answer her Main question. "So, have you ever been to Konoha before? You said you had a small bookstore, surely you would of needed to get the supplies of books from somewhere?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:09 pm
"meeting people doesnt mean its a good thing. coming here was never a plan i had, becoming a ninja here was never a plan i had. i dont make many plans i just go. a problem i have is i dont like people so when i want to i leave. though i wouldnt recommend doing..." he didnt finish. then sighed as hik ask again. "ok... if you really want to know, and dont talk about this, only kyou and someone name valen know this, i am from the leaf village, and i first came here was a missing ninja from the leaf. and since we are on the topic of staying in one place, i wasnt born in the leaf, and i wanted to leave but they wouldnt let me, i tried to flee, got caught, might have died, i was in suna for the chunnin exams when they got attacked by kumo and i fled again. and here i am now, a hoshi ninja. so yes i have been to kono i wouldnt recommend going. they dont like outsiders, dont trust people not from there, and its full of people either wanting to use you or hate you." he said thinking back to the people. the main reason why he hated crowds was from his errors and him being someone not from the leaf. it might have been just him, over thinking as he has once now and again. he sighed. he didnt want the girl to ask more questions about this topic. but he wouldnt voice his dis-likeness yet. he noted his voice got upset. not mad but annoyed.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 am
Hikari was..... well... quite shocked at the reveal that Oroakana gave to Hikari. Letting go of Oro's hand and turning around to speak to him, Hikari would ask"Wait.... what?" Oro.... was a missing ninja from Konoha? That... made quite literately no sense. A good majority of Hoshi Shinobi were missing ninja's "Oroakana... you do know it is fine if you tel people that, right? No one is going to judge you for it. Like.... legitmently.... most of us Hoshi shinobi are missing ninjas. Like... I might be one of the only ones that are not! So you don't need to hide it, although, if you do hide it, I won't let other people know."

With that, The Jounin would wait to see what the Konoha former ninja would say about what she said.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:53 pm
orokana rubbed his head. he didnt know how to say it nicely. "i dont care if you or others did care about that, im not worried about you guys, im worried about what might happen if people back there did. i knew a lot of people and i can see them hunting me down to kill me if they learned where i was." he sighed. that was the only way he could think of to say it. "i know a lot of you dont care but i dont want word spreading, for that reason and more personal ones." he said and moved on the topic. "which way is the library?" he asked as he started to walk past the girl. looking around. he wasnt use to this place yet and he was a little lost. this was not a place oro walked around often in. but hoped hik wouldnt get them lost.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:15 pm
Oroakana..... was scared that Konoha ninja would realize he was here if he told people and would attract attention?

I mean.... was that right, probably, if word got out that a ninja that was wanted was here, that they would want to come for him..... however.... at the same time, Hoshi was basicly open for anyone to join. As Stated earlier, most of the shinobi in Hoshi were former missing Nin. So, wouldn't it make sense that this would be the first place they would look? Maybe the black market, but besides that, no where else!

"Oro, you do realize this is like... the number one place for a missing ninja to go right? the only other place that missing ninja's might go to is the black market, so they will probably think you are here.

But no matter, you are a shinobi of Hoshi now, we will defend you if they come for you. That, I give you my word of. Also, you won't have to go anywhere else during the fight.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about that! It is this way!"
Hikari would point down the path she was walking, if Oro strained his eyes, he might be able to see it as it wasn't to far away. (I will let you describe it if you want. Otherwise I will next post.)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:03 pm
oro sighed as he was more annoyed. "i doesnt matter if they think im here or not, since this place is both big and full of people it would be hard for them to find me regardless. plus it isnt a for chance im here, in their eyes. so they would have to weigh the risk of wasting their time and people. but, once they know i am here that changes everything, once they know im here they can send anyone at any time and just have them find me. if they dont know im here it also gives me more time to wait and prepare. if they send who i think they would send, i will not be able to get away from them. not to be rude but i was never worried about the ninjas here knowing i am a missing ninja, im worried of word spreading." he sighed more and rubbed his head going towards the building. he wouldnt say more about it. he didnt think she needed to know. it was his problem not hers. he might need to ignore her if she asked about it some more. unless she asked questions that he would want to answer.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:51 am
Hikari would look at Oro as he spoke, he knew who they were going to send? And Oro couldn't escape them? Along with that, from the sounds of what the Yuhi said, it seemed that the Village was definitely coming. Like, For sure. On top of that, it seemed that the chunin had alot of information on the leaf village, that could be used to help defend the Star village if it was attacked. "Who do you think they will send?" The Jounin would ask. "Its only a matter of time before they come here, you said it yourself, they are just preparing. So it would probably be fore the best if you could give us information on this person, or group, or whatever they are."

After all, if the village was going to be attacked by something as powerful as the land of fire, Hoshi had to be ready, and if Oro knew who his attacker was going to be, then it would only make sense if he gave the village a warning. It might of been painful, since these were his old friends...... no.... if they were, the Chunin would of never abandoned his village.

(OOC: GOSH DANG IT ORO! YOU ARE TURNING THIS INTO A WAR PLANING THREAD!)

TWC: 1705

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added TWC:)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:13 am
orokana kept walking. listening to the girl talk. he sighed deeply. "they wont attack the village, right away, once they do come thats a different story. could be tomorrow, could be in a year to come. and if its the two i think it will be they wont do anything to people other then me. now..." he would stop at that as he walked inside the library. looking around the library. "if the village did come soon, me and valen are wanderers and most likely i wont be in the village when they do come. and you all can say i was in the village and i am now roaming somewhere, tell them you didnt know i was in the village, or do a smart thing to get the village on your nice list and sell me out. but for now we dont have to think about this, come on you where the one that wanted to show me around. all the culture and things you said didnt you? i might be able to find a book to see if i cand change this curse mark i have, it hasnt been working lately. i should have never gotten that man to place it on me..." he said hoping this would move the conversation towards something else. he noted that she was worried about her village. was that noble. he didnt know. he wouldnt be worried unless he needed to be. he sighed. he didnt want to talk about this, he didnt know this was how the day was going to be. if he did he would have stayed in bed.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:52 pm
....Was Oroakana Serious?

"Oro, I don't think you fully understand the situation." Hikari would try to explain. "From the sounds of you words, it does look like they will come, that I feel sure of. Its not a matter of if, but a mater of when. Your argument of you not being in the village and being a wanderer doesn't really help a lot. Firstly, lets say they came, and we did "Sell you out." You think that they would just belive us without making some sort of threat? That they could come up to us and say 'Hey, we were wondering where this guys was,' and that we would be so willingly say 'Oh, yeah, he's over there!'

However, we wouldn't sell you out, because you are a Shinobi of Hoshigakure, and it is our duty and honor to protect you, just like how your work outside the village walls will be protecting us. That, I promise on my honor we will do. And if you doubt my word on that, at least think of it like this, we wouldn't sell Vallen out, or any of the other Hoshi shinobi on that mission to them.

Leave the Cures mark to me, I can change it, but first I need this information, why are you even hesitant on this matter? You left them because they did something horrible to you, right? And now they are trying to do more horrible stuff to you. We will defend you, but we need to know what we are defending you from!"

With that, The Jounin would gaze at Oro, a serious look would appear on her face... the thought of just forcing entry into the boy's mind crossed the girl's mind, but (For the moment) the girl dismissed it. Oroakana was an ally, there wasn't really any reason for him to hide this information, now that he knew the village would stay help defend him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum