Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo) Empty Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:12 am
Raizuko's time in Konoha had been quite well. Ever since he had left the Village Hidden in Sand for his mission to find his father he had thought that getting access into the Hidden Leaf would have been a pretty hard process even when his Lord, Koroshi had sent a letter to the Hokage. But everything had went well. Only a day ago he was let into the village by a woman in a mask who he had assumed was of the special forces in the village. He was happy he did not have to fight anyone seeing as his curse seal that was put on him by Ganki was slowly awakening. Every since the sakura corp owner had placed the seal on him he had been have strange thoughts and feelings. He had even managed to make plants grow instantly after being planted in soil while trying to master the curse seal. This had showed him that the power of the seal had more to it causing him to search in the Konoha library where he did not have very much freedom in seeing as he was from another village. But upon searching the library he had saw that with the energy of sages you could make all kinds of things happen. One that interested him in particular. The ability to create a living body.

Now Raizuko was not one to put things under his control, but he knew that if he had a legion of ninja who could obey his every will it would further help him find his father. But who knew how long it could take to make and master the jutsu. A month? Years? Or a whole lifetime? He would silently smirk to himself as he thought of his plans for the future. The man Ganki had given him hope. That he could do anything with the correct amount of power. Which was the only reason he continued to search for the DNA of various clans, but two clans in particular. The Jugo and Uzumaki clans. He did not know much of the Jugo clan except that they had a higher level of chakra that was granted by the curse seal that Ganki had put on him. Maybe they were the origin of sage chakra? He knew that with their power he could obtain more knowledge in both medical ninjutsu and just regular ninjutsu. Last was the Uzumaki Clan. Everyone knew of their expertise in Fuinjutsu. Raizuko himself was a student of Fuinjutsu not having it mastered just yet. But he knew that if he somehow obtained the dna of an Uzumaki and successfully implanted it within himself he could become one of the masters of fuinjutsu.

He would let off a soft sigh as he looked at his surroundings. He was within the forest area of the village. Not the forest that was inside of the village. He stood up with his back against a tree and his eyes wide open as he begun thinking more of his future.

(505WC: Going towards Bodily Rebirth)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo) Empty Re: Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:59 pm
It was such a beautiful day, The hell's angel thought to herself as she took a look about the large forrest of her district. her work with the village had gone well, allowing her to actually stretch her legs outside of the hidden chambers none could gain access to without her express permission and as such she'd considered today a day of relaxation.... Right up tot he point when two things happened. First the sound of footsteps echoed behind the girl, causing her to turn, her hands moving upwards defensively. Old habits die hard. The sound came from one of her own, a tall boy with wirey hair pulled back into a high ponytail. She was thankful she had her mothers hair. "What is it. "

"Um miss. We've been working on some things for you actually. I was informed theres a sealing formula that can make your job a bit easier. Actually it's a tatoo but... I have taken the time to study the seals within it and can use the technique if you'd wish. um also... I wouldn't dare suggest you hadn't noticed but uh." He pointed to the jounin boy who was around thirty meters away, walking through the forest..... Their forest.

"Ah. Yes. Sounds good and I suppose i'll take care of that. You. Why exactly are you in the Nara district without my permission?"
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo) Empty Re: Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo)

Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:55 am
Truth be told Raizuko had not met any Konoha nin besides the masked female, but all of that was going to change today seeing as he had felt a high chakra in the area causing him to becoming alert as he quickly thrusted his hands into his oversized pockets grabbing hold of the kunai that was in each pocket by their handles with the palm of his hands. He would hear footsteps as he turned to face where he could hear them. A small girl walked up to him. Was she a dwarf? From where she was she looked to be a flat 5 feet. Damn Konoha and their weird people. The woman had come to a stop 10 meters in front of Raizuko as she would say "Why exactly are you in the Nara district without my permission?" asked the woman causing Raizuko too gain a blank face. Nara? He had read about the clan before. They were a pretty intelligent bunch of people if he remembered correct. He would move from his leaning position on the tree as he would turn to face the woman who had hair as black as the night itself. 

"Oh? I am sorry. I have only recently come to Konoha from my village Hidden in the Sand with permission from both your Hokage and my Kazekage." said Raizuko as he smiled at the woman with his hands still in his pockets. It was a friendly smile, but he still did not know if he could trust the people in this village. He had to continue to be cautious. Another reason why he had to continue to dwell in the abilities of Sage Chakra to creating living people for his own aid. He could tell he did not have much Sage Chakra within him, but he knew it was enough to accomplish his task."I am in search of the Akari district and I wondered into this forest not knowing it was owned by a clan. What is your name if you mind me asking? I am known as Raizuko Akari." said Raizuko
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:40 pm
The Nara clan boy was quick to snap to attention, or at least quick for a nara, having simply waited passively until he felt the bite on kira's words. With those he slid his hands into the ninja pack at his side to prepare to defend their home, being stopped almost immediately by a wave of the girl's hands. Kira would search the trespasser for a symbol of his village, asking one be presented were it not openly displayed, but after that she would turn her attention back to her clan member calmly, her chakra sensory keeping an eye on the boy in front of her. "Ink. " She's simply state, drawing a needle from it's place set stuck in the front of the bag at her hip and handing it to him. "It is ideal that you get to work quickly as i'll need two of them. "

With this the boy would seem to simply disappear into shadow, his body liquifying to disappear and return in only a few moments, though from where he came from and to where he'd gone was unsure. Reforming from the effects of his shadow jutsu he'd simply nod.

"it is fine. I'm sure as a new entrant to the village you were unaware and naturally our secrets are well guarded else where so no harm done. Regrettably i'm unaware of an Akari district as i've not heard of the clan. If they didn't origionate within the village hidden in the leaf then they probably dont have a district to call their own. I believe there's housing near the center market though. Name?" She offered the clansman her arm, removing the senbon and rolling up her sleeves, which took a surprising ammount of effort due to the plating that covered her suit. With this done she'd simply wait for the boy to begin, a warm pain filling her senses as he performed a traditional tatoo style on her skin.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:37 pm
Raizuko had begun to ignore everything the woman was doing since he had saw a boy disappear and reappear. It was quite a sight to see, seeing as he has not seen anything of the sorts in his life. Maybe somewhere in his home there was a Hikariton scroll that taught the user on how to become invisible? The woman would say something that Raizuko quietly ignored as he would nod his head along to what she had said. He would only stare at the woman and the boy, as the boy would begin to roll up the sleeves on the woman's arm. The boy held a senbon that he aimed at the girls armed. Where had he heard of this before? He remembered his time back in Suna inside of a bar. A man was screaming as another was dragging a senbon down his arm with black ink? A tattoo! His focus would return back to the woman as he would say "So what would a lovely lady like yourself be getting a tattoo?" He wondered why people liked to mess their skin up. Tattoos could become infected and fuck up the place where ever it was put. Hopefully the needle the boy was using was washed properly.

Looking at the woman he would wonder if she knew of some medical knowledge. If so what did she think about the ability to create living bodies."Hey, where I come from I am considered an expert on Medical Ninjutsu, not to be cocky or anything. But, upon reading in the library of this village. I have to know more of Sage Chakra and it's abilities. I was wondering if I could use it to make living people." asked Raizuko. He had come to the village for a business trip. But maybe he could learn a few things about the multiple jutsu he was trying to learn. After asking his question he would say "Do you know anything about this Sage Chakra I speak of?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:08 pm
"why. I believe you mean why would a lovely lady like yourself be getting a tattoo, and to answer your question body art is a beautiful and useful thing and assuming that the female body must remain pure and frail goes directly against my ninja way, among quite a few ah. others." The nara boy continued his action as the girl spoke, snickering as she chastized the boy. Unfortunately in his interest in their banter he'd lost attention for just long enough to stick the needle in a bit too deeply, causing the girl to wince. She shot him a glance which dropped his gaze from its place looking back and forth between his work and the two directly back into his work, his full concentration on the sharp object piercing her skin.

"My appologies miss. I should be done very shortly." Every prick of his needle into her skin was planned, small dots of ink cut deeply into her flesh begining to make long lines across her skin.

"It's fine. Just please pay more attention." With the pain in her arm eased, at least for a moment, she'd turn her gaze back to the boy, taking a moment to consider what he'd said before responding. "A master of Medical ninjutsu. Those who are considered the best at their craft often are the last to speak on it, however yes Medical knowledge is a skill I posses as well as knowledge of sage arts. "

( 766)
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:26 pm
After to nodding to what the girl had said Raizuko would nod. The boy looked so focused in his work doing the tattoo on the girl's arm whose name he still had not gotten. The girl would return her focus back to Raizuko as she would say  "A master of Medical ninjutsu. Those who are considered the best at their craft often are the last to speak on it, however yes Medical knowledge is a skill I posses as well as knowledge of sage arts. " causing Raizuko to nod as he totally agreed with what the girl said. It was not like he was bragging to the girl. He was just simply telling her how it was back in his village. But from what she said she possessed knowledge of both medical ninjutsu and sage arts? What all did she know? And would she be willing to share the secrets to Raizuko. Eyeing the girl for signs of lying he would make a invisible frown and say "So you know of the Sage Arts? If that is so could you tell me more about them? Cause I am sure that what was in the books inside of the library was not everything." said Raizuko as he eyed the girl.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:53 pm
"Finished miss." The man would speak, causing a smile to flow across her face. The second tattoo was done much more quickly, going from having just began to finished as the boy considered and asked her question. As he asked about sage arts she simply smiled. From her bag she'd draw a kunai, returning the armor to its position before using the weapon to cut easilly through the cloth between two plates, revealing a small two inch by two inch bit of the tattoo beneath the point where her senbon had been held. Reaching down she'd pick up the two weapons half burried in earth, setting them back and pricking her two fingers. The blood slid down the edge of the weapon, setting on the tattoos and in a puff of smoke two small drakes appeared.

"Su. Des. Do we know the sage arts?" Their response was simply a giggle as the twin drakes beat their tiny wings, slipping under the girls cloak. Digging their nails into the chain to hold themselves up they'd begin drawing nature energy, preparing for her big surprise. "Excelent. It seems the two tattoos work. I'll need two put on selene and Amber. They should be in the main house if you would." The boy was gone in an instant, proving his skill as a shinobi as she turned her attention to the boy before her once more. "Now. What did you ask me?"
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 pm
The male had yet again finished another tattoo. This one not taking as long as the one before causing Raizuko to stare at him as he told the woman he was done. The woman would then draw a kunai from a bag of some sorts. As she would cut through her clothing revealing a tattoo. She would then appear to cut her skin as blood would slide down the edge of the kunai. In a puff of smoke two dragon like things with wings would fumble around. Going inside of the woman's cloak with a giggle. The woman would tell the male something causing him to be gone in an instant. Something Raizuko had yet to accomplish. As Raizuko looked at the woman he would see that her attention was drawn back to him as she would say." Now what did you ask me." Raizuko would smile a little bit as he looked at the woman. She seemed to be quite forgetful. Maybe it was from her focusing on the tattoo she was once getting.

Still smiling at the woman he would say "Well I had asked your name and what you thought of creating life forms."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:11 pm
"Ah. In that case My name is Kiranomo Hyuuga, the ten tailed demon of gelel. I have breathed life into two constructs, both of which are currently being worked on by my associate, or should be shortly, however.... I thought you were asking about Sage energy." In time with the end of her comment the girl would smile, releasing the nature energy her two summons had gathered. Her form would change drastically, growing taller by nearly a foot as her body became lithe and lanky. Her ears would begin to point as the swirling green energy flowed through her body, small tendrils of it flowing from her skin to facilitate the transformation. Finally the powerful chakra would pool at her back, stretching out to form two large blobs of green with multicollored wire like strands of red and blue flowing within. The chakra formed itself quickly before shattering to form two almost butterfly like gossamer wings of a pale blue color.

Meanwhile...

"Um.... Miss Amber, Selene. I was told to uh... To offer you a tattoo by mistress Nomi." The boy showed up within the simple home where the three stayed, his eyes shifting back and forth between the two powerful summoners. Amber gave the boy a confused glance at first, but at Kira's name she simply nodded, offering him her arm. She'd point to two places on her left arm where he could begin, one just below the shoulder and the second just above the elbow, motioning for him to move quickly. he began without saying another work, quickly crafting the tatoo using shadow sewing.

(1271)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum