Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Mistress (io)

+2
Hikari Namikaze
Jiro Kabi
6 posters
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mistress (io) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistress (io)

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:23 pm
TWC: 2027

Mid post claims: 1320 words towards mastering http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37431-angelus-custos-hoshigakure#294762 with out handsigns, completing it.

707 words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37037-hikariton-holy-sun#290983

All of this using max stat discount
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:49 pm
Approved
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 pm
oro sighed. thinking of the duo. "the only person you would need to worry about would be a ninja named love, she uses tai mostly and mostly i wouldnt be able to beat her on my own if she got to my level since i last saw her, the only other one that would come is my old master, yen, the one that taught me genjutsu. love is very quick and strong but hot headed, she would say other wise, yen is very painfully slow and has a big mouth, never stops talking really, i might be able to fight yen on my own but with love and yen most likely coming, i cant fight just them together. the best way to beat them would be to target love first and then yen, since yen doesnt move fast he would be a sitting duck but he isnt an easy mark to kill, but i think it wont be a hard fight depending on who wants to help me out at any giving time... and protecting me might not trigger a huge thing but it can be used to start one later... honestly it might come down to me just using hoshi to hide myself, is that something you wouldnt care about happening? i mean you have lots of  missing ninjas but how many are loyal and how many can you trust, i havent been here very long and i have been made a wanderer for you people. why place trust on someone that left a village that they where once in. i wasnt born and raised in the leaf but it was the only home i had at the time, how can you be sure i wont do it here as well? and they didnt do terrible stuff to me. they did nothing to me, i was just a face in a sea of faces, no one knew me and i wasn important to e known, so i left, that and i want to wander, alone, exploring." he took a pause then said. "honestly im a terrible person and one that people shouldnt trust, i dont care for people and i dont care to get to know people. wouldnt it be better to get ride of a risk then wait to see if it goes good or bad?" he sighed. all this talk made him cold. he didnt like talking about this but this wasnt going to be dropped.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 pm
As Oro started to explain, Hikari would pull out her notebook from her purse and start writing down what the Chunin was sayingwas saying. 

"Don't worry, you wont need to fight alone, we have powerful Jounin who reside in the village, honestly, if anything I don't think you will need to fight at all." Hikari would explain when it came to Oro saying he could take out Yen by himself.

However... the question came from the konoha ninja about why they trusted him so much since he was a missing ninja. With all honesty, the Jounin didn't know the answer to that, heck, she didn't even have a solid grasp on the situation to make a decision for sure, however.... "In the Star Village, as you said, we are made of missing ninja, heck, most of us are wanted in some way or another. We don't really have the luxury of picking and choosing who we take in and not. However... think of it like this, we are almost all wanted dead by another village in one way or another. We all defend each other, and that is the Hoshi way.

Lets leave it like this, lets say you were a horrible person and just wanted all my ryo, You kill me and take, Ok, congratulations, you have your self a few thousand ryo. Good for you. But what happens when this Yen, or Love person comes after you, where do you run to? No where, there isn't anywhere else to go. So, you stand and try to fight against a village by yourself... and no offense, but I am pretty sure you couldn't do that. So we will help defend you, and when someone comes for us, you help defend us!"

As for why we trust you to be a wanderer.... I am not going to lie, I have no idea, I didn't make that call.... What I do know though, is that Lord Hogokage trust you. And I trust him, so there for I trust you!" [/color] Hikari would give a warm smile as she said this. "Might not be the smartest thing, but that is how we work here in Hoshigakure!"

The final thing Oro brought up was how he was a terrible person, to this, the Jounin would respond. "You might of been, heck, you might of been the worst person in the world, however, that feeling of guilt show you are trying to get better. And if you were a really horrible person that didn't want any help and just hated everyone, you probably would of just stayed in a black market, or hide somewhere without people so that no one could find you. The fact that you came to a huge village showed that you have that desire for others, and you are trying to get better. Even if maybe you don't know it yet."

Presuming the Chunin didn't have anything else on the subject, Hikari had two follow up question. [color=pink] "So, if nothing else, could you give anymore information on these people? Do they have any blood lines that you know of? Also, A physical description would be nice, if you have it." 

Once the green eyed Yuhi answered that question, the Jounin would jot it down and fold it up, "Ok, thank you, now... you said something about a seal..... what seems to be the problem? I dabble a bit with Fuinjutsu, perhaps I can be of assistance?"

WC: 586
[Sorry, I kind of feel bad about this, also I jumped around alot while reading and writing, so let me know if I missed something important, or something I said didn't make sense.]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm
oro sighed. "i cant tell if this is a good idea or not... maybe i should of left when i had a chance... but i already told snow i wouldnt leave... ugh" he rubbed his head. "yen uses bugs as his techs as well as gen, other then that he is very short, has one eye, wears an eye patch, and has a straw hat, love is a hyuuga, and is tanned, not very tall but meh, she also has pinkish red hair. now is there anything else?" he said trying to show he was annoyed. then said. "i need something that can make either faster, boost my chakra, or just make me harder to kill really. i dont know if you can tell but all i do is run around trying not to die and use gen so anything that boosts strength wont work on me as well. but the seal i have now thats not working boosted my chakra and stamina, so i think getting a new on would help me better, if you can help me out that is. if not ignore me and my plead of help" he said. he wounder if he would die in this village. thinking if this was going to be the last place he would be in his life. if he didnt die soon, if he lived a long life. if this was a place he can call home. he hoped not but he would see.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:54 pm
(Sorry, freezing my butt off since I have to post outside)

The Jounin would nod, putting the last few things on her notebook paper, “Ok…. That should be enough, thank you Oro, and don’t worry, if they come, you won’t need to fight them, or even see them.” With that, Hikari would close her eyes and give a warm smile to the boy, “Leave that burden to me,”

“Anyways…. About that mark….. Let me look at it real quick….
The Jounin would gaze her eyes down on Oro’s Mark…. Yes, it was one of the Holy marks, but she never placed it on this boy. Looking at it…. It appeared to be the mark of the war caster “Ok….. I suppose I can fix this, tell me, did…. Um…. Tomoya place this on you as well?” Seriously, Hikari had to meet this Tomoya person.

Once the chunin spoke, Hikari would pull out her flier on the Holy marks the young lady had to offer. (You can check my stat page for what they have to offer, sorry, don’t want to retype everything.) “Read over this, I can easily replace any of the seals with one of these. And unlike your first one, this one should work.”

As the boy would look over the list, Hikari would practice manipulating her chakra in order to gather nature energy, with all honesty, the girl hadn’t done this in a while, so she was a bit nervous, but of course the face of Hoshigakure’s Fuinjutsu user wouldn’t show this, after all, Oroakana’s life was in her hands right now, Hikari didn’t want to worry the young boy.

Once the boy had decided, The Jounin’s hair would suddenly turn into an aqua color, activating Angelus Autem Lux. “Ok…. Once again, when the seal is placed on you, your chakra network will become unstable, and you will probably black out. I will take you to the hospital where you will wake up. So…. Are you ready?”

Presuming that the chunin was ready, Hikari would place the seal of his choice on the boy, causing the boy to black out, with a fresh new Curse mark on his neck.

Hikari would then grab the boy, but  then would face palm before teleporting, forgetting what she had been doing outside with the boy anyways. “Crap…. With all this talk about Oro’s past, I completely forgot about the library. Oh well, I guess I will just have to do it another time.

With that, Hikari would pull out another page from her notebook, and scribble on it ‘IOU 1 Trip 2 The Library <3, Hikari Namikaze’ (Except this would be in incredibly girlish cursive writing, probably to the point that most people couldn’t read it.) and stuff it in Oro’s pocket. At this point, Hikari would then teleport to the hospital, where the Fuinjutu user’s personal patient room would be open for her to leave Oro in, and teleport away.

-80 for Angelus Autem Lux
-100 for Orochimaru’s Juinjutsu (Ignoring roll, as Hikari’s chakra is 195)
-100 for 2 teleports.

[exit]

WC: 508
TWC Unclaimed: 1094

Placing: 680 Words into Hikariton, Holy sun, completing it.

Remaining 414 Words into mastering said tech

Placing the Curse mark that Oro would like on him, overriding the one he does have currently.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:45 am
Yeah sure approved.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:06 am
exit
twc 3016. claiming Curse Seal of Tayuya, claiming demon lanters with 25% off for 2625 words
391 words towards mastery for cm
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am
Approved
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:12 pm
….. Well, that was strange.
The former leaf ninja proceed to ignore Hikari’s question and just walked off, not even as much of a “Good bye” escaped his lips as he turned to leave. Strange.

As he never answered the question, Hikari would never have pulled out the flier, find out what seal she needed to place, and as such would never place the seal on Oroakana. Hikari would call out to Oro as he suddenly left, but wouldn’t pursue him, not exactly understanding the sudden change of attitude.

Presuming Oro didn’t turn around at Hikari’s Behest, the Jounin would just take note of this, and head off to give a quick warning about it to Shina.

[Possible Exit]

Not making any more claims, but voiding Oro’s CM placement, since he timelined the events and didn’t make it happen.

OOC Note: Dude, seriously? I don’t expect that much out of people that I thread with for CM placements, (After all, I am usually VERY busy and don’t have a lot of time to make awesome post.) But seriously, could you of at least answered the question and not just ignored Hikari?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum