Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Day of Training - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day of Training

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:20 am
"You're very wise for your age, Sanae." He said as she responded so poetically. "We can continue this dance another time. Maybe when you're a bit older?" Illumi said somewhat jokingly. He shook his head, focusing on her. He paid attention to her words and explanation of the Transformation Technique. So you couldn't exceed your regular size, but you could shrink? That's interesting. He really wanted to try this.

As she transformed into him, he'd smile. "You're really handsome, you know that, right?" He joked, elbowing her playfully in the arm. He watched as she performed the seals and then explained them afterward. Okay, this would work. This could work.

"Dog, Boar, and then Ram, right?" He said, running through the hand seals as he spoke. As soon as he finished channeling his chakra and molding it, it surrounded his body and he could feel the chakra around him just... change! He transformed into Sanae, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

"Aren't I..." He trailed his hands over his imaginary developing curves. "Beautiful?" Man, this girl brought out the hardly seen playful side of him. He dispelled the Transformation Technique, and smiled towards her. "What's next on the list, Sanae?"

(Transformation Technique: 250/250)

WC: 192

TWC: 1,340
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:41 am
She grinned at her opposite and struck a pose with one hand stroking back her hair and the other one loosely hooked the thumb into her pants waistband. "Yes I am truly to die for right now", she joined in on the fun as she watched him transform into herself. She smirked slightly as she saw who he had turned into. The she grabbed the zipper of her jacket and pulled it down. She did not know and did not care if it was like that in reality or not but under the jacket there appeared a sporty and slightly defined chest and stomach.
"Now little lady you will live the dream who no one dares to address", she said while walking towards herself, which was kind of weird to be honest as she let 2 duplicates join her who would move in perfect unison, but only that. "They say women like twins", she leaned toward her face dangerously close, "how about triplets?" With a wink she closed in on the ear whispering into it like it was something dreadfully taboo: "Ram, Snake, Tiger do it for me love", then she pulled back and took a step back. "Unfortunately they are", she reached out her hand to one of them, "Also touch through and cast no shadow", she chuckled a little as the two dissolved.

WC: 225
TWC: 1511
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:58 am
"Definitely to die for." Was she flirting with him, or was he flirting with himself, or was he flirting with her? It was confusing, but he didn't have time to think of it as she walked closer. As she whispered into his ear, a shiver rolled down his spine. He couldn't concentrate on the Transformation technique and lost it. Feeling her breath on his ear was... exhilarating. Damn you puberty and not interacting with many others, especially girls!

He stepped back, almost tripping, but catching himself. His face turned red, and he scratched his cheek in embarrassment. "Ah, yes. Clone Technique. Too bad they're not physical, eh?" He said, stepping forward and tracing his finger against her jawline to her bottom lip. "But the more to look at, hm?"

Illumi stepped back to put some space between them as he channeled chakra around him, and instead of changing the chakra, he moved it to the right and left of him and made a thin translucent chakra shell of a clone. Illumi's clones copied his movements, all of them winking at the girl and speaking, "Like what you see?"

(Clone Technique: 250/250)

WC: 200

TWC: 1,540
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:35 am
Good question actually. With her sometimes a little bit to open mindedness she got into the weirdest situations just like this one where she resemble a boy that had currently stumbled away from her once again turning read faced as he stumbled backwards away from her. This was kind of an odd feeling. Wasn't it a fun play? No not really something was there that she could not really grasp because although he had stumbled away he came forward once more as she let the transformation fall down. His war fingers trailed her face and her jaw line. She almost waited for him to cup her face like her sensei usually did and nuzzle her nose, but as she almost instantly tried to act out the gesture she could feel his finger along her lower lip fighting to bite it but a short nib maybe or something that felt like the touch of a kiss.

While she squeezed her eyes a little and rubbed the two points on her forehead that where her clans insignias she saw him step back again performing the clones and yes they were flawlessly made no buts about it: "You are surly a sight to behold of", she said but what did she mean? She was not sure herself but it was not negative then she collected herself again now getting into a stance: "How about learning the block now?", she asked him curiously tilting her head. "It is called inside to outside block because you gently push your opponent from your inside to the outside to open up his own defence", she said to him smiling a little fond. "I am ready whenever you are."

WC: 281
TWC: 1792
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 pm
Illumi let out a breath of relief. Okay, they were getting to business. He couldn't deny that he had gotten off of track. As she talked about blocking, he raised an eyebrow. "So you want me to attack you then?" Illumi questioned. If she told him that he could attack her, he would pull his arm back and launch his fist forward aiming for her solar plexus. It wouldn't be that fast of an attack as his speed wasn't that developed (Speed: 5).

As his fist soared to her gut, he would watch carefully as she used the so called Inside to Outside Block to reflect his attack and open up his guard so she could counter. Or so she said that's what would happen. If so, then the move could work really well. Imagine replacing your punch with a kunai. It could have devastating results.

He was excited to see how this turned out, even if he ended up on his backside.

(Clone Technique: 250/250)

WC: 175

TWC: 1,715
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:51 pm
She nodded agreeing to his statement and waited as the punch came at her. Almost gently for her measures was the gesture in which she raised her protecting arm with a closed fist almost solid, her body turned sideways lightly as she looked at him. "This pushes your opponents arm outwards and from the slight turn in your hip you can use the momentum to make the follow up strike a little stronger", she said explaining and kind of posed a hit towards him not really following through with it. The she posed for him attack again, if he did she would show it by demonstrating it but if not she would do it by explaining.

"There a two more ways to do this block with one you can do the same movement but instead of making your fist a closed one you can open your hand and give your opponents arm a little push, preferably quickly and sudden so it throws him or her out of balance and slows them down", she would give him a soft push and winked at him.
"The other way would be", she would take his arm back, "With your open hand you trace you enemies arm", she slid her hand up his arm opening his defence quickly but this time going closer and then started poking his rib in a tickling manner. "Then you can accelerate yourself a little."

WC: 236
TWC: 2028
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:10 pm
He watched her as she gracefully moved out of the way, barely making any effort to do anyway. He smiled at her as she explained. 

As she finished her first sentence, he'd start to summarize, "It makes sense. For a counter you barely waste any stamina dodging and reflecting, and then come back with an even stronger attack. It's not a fair trade of stamina and power in the slightest, but that's what makes it so unique" As he finished speaking, he saw Sanae's attack coming towards him.

Illumi let out a sigh of relief as she didn't finish and he could see that she was only demonstrating. After he regained himself and settled back into his stance, she would continue to explain. He nodded to her to let her know that he understood everything she said, absorbing the information like a sponge. 

"It's throwing them off balance, and then leaving many more options for you to take them up on." Illumi summarized, slightly stroking his chin while thinking. He didn't notice her coming closer and when he pushed him he looked up and saw her wink. Butterflies filled his stomach. "Right when I get concentrated, you knock me right out of it." He muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

He didn't get to recover either, his blush only deepened as she took his arm and playfully ran her fingers up it and then gently poked him in the rib, making him slightly jump. 

"R-Right, accelerate yourself a l-little, right." He stuttered. "Why so touchy? You can't keep your hands off me, can you?" He teased, smiling as he came closer, closing the gap between them. "Ah, sadly this is training session and I have to keep things professional, am I right?"

As soon as he finished that sentence, he would lash out with an open palm (Speed: 15). He'd try to hit her arm outwards, but also try to push it down, mixing both of the attacks into one singular attack. If that would work, he would turn his hip slightly and turn his palm into a fist. But he wouldn't hit her, he'd stop at her nose and then put out his finger and slightly poke it. 

"Boop," He smiled at her, turning his head cutely.

(Transformation Technique: 250/250) | (Clone Technique: 250/250) | (Inside-to-Outside Block: 250/250)

WC: 395

TWC: 2,110
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm
She chuckled while poking and tickling him as he complained on how touchy she was and she grinned at him: "Maybe not, maybe I want to make you flinch and giggle. Come on I have given you the means to defend yourself. Come defend yourself", she said as he came closing in and she looked at him grinning up at him as he lashed out his arm to try the defence and as he did she would let him pass since this was the use of this training.
He had seen what she did and adjusted it to his movements very nicely. She saw his fist closing in on her face and she waited for it to hit. But instead she just got a gentle poke on the nose. "It is good you did not hit me I have a thick head", she then said and looked at him, "Good basic stuff off our list leaves the Genjutsu release and the surface walking", she said as if she was noting it on a list, "I could show you how to untie yourself with only your Chakra but I would have to tie you up first", she said teasingly wiggling her brows.

WC: 201
TWC: 2229
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:57 pm
"Tie me up? I'm not really into it, but you do you," He said with the same teasing eyebrow gave him. He listened to what else they were going to cover before he responded. "It doesn't sound like much. Don't you have anything else you could teach me? Like Medical Jutsu or the Substitution technique? To be honest, I'm having the best time. I don't want it to end so soon."

He looked to the side, itching his cheek with a blush of embarrassment. "Anyway," He locked his hands with hers and pulled her forward to his chest and running his fingers up her arms, lightly tickling her. Payback was always nice. "Got any rope?"

(Transformation Technique: 250/250) | (Clone Technique: 250/250) | (Inside-to-Outside Block: 250/250)

WC: 131

TWC: 2,241
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:04 pm
She chuckled a little as he went in on the tease and she smiled as she got to know that he wanted to learn even more and not even for the sake of learning, but because she had left a positive impact on him. "I can teach you those as well the medical ninjutsu and the substitution for sure", she said holding onto his hands as he looked them together pulling her towards his chest.
She stepped closer and kind of punished him by cuddling him shortly. "Mhmm I could tie you up with my headband", she chuckled as she would continue to lean against him, "But let's try the healing stuff first. I might need some strength to give you something to learn on", she chuckled and leaned against his chest with her back and started to show him the seals. "Boar, Rat and Snake, and after that your hands will be glowing green and show healing abilities", she said smiling and then would try walked over to her bag, "Let me get a kunai real quick."

WC: 178
TWC: 2407
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum