Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Day of Training Empty A Day of Training

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 pm
It was a chilly morning. Illumi dully noted that fact as he walked outside of the orphanage. He didn't have his normal attire on since it was about seven in the morning and the sun had barely started to come out. He wore a black jacket with white stripes running down the arm. The jacket attached to his toned frame; more for comfort than for training. 

He usually went on a jog to warm-up before he started training. This was perfect for just that. The Academy Student started off in a small stride, but got faster as he went on. After he finished his jog, he headed to the academy grounds.

Illumi let out a sigh of relief as he reflated his lungs with air. After he got his breathing under control, he took off his jacket and threw it to the side, leaving him in his ebony-colored shirt.

He stretched and let out another breath. In an instant, he lashed his fist out at a training log in front of him. His fist impacted the hard wood and he winced, but didn't let up. Fist, after fist, after fist until his hands were bloody and full of wood chips. After taking splinters out of his fists, he'd start again. After about two hours of repetition he started to kick.

It wasn't as painful since he had thick leather boots that prevented wood from getting into his skin. About two hours later, the sun had risen and he was exhausted. Illumi regained his breath and took a look at the blistering sun before he decided to discard his shirt.

"Now that I finished my physical training," Illumi started, channeling chakra throughout his body at the same time, "I need to work on my chakra control. It would be easier if I found someone that could help me do this properly. A Genin at least who have already learned these techniques."

Illumi sat down and concentrated on channeling his chakra, waiting until somebody came around that could help. He'd meditate, and wait.

WC: 341

Last edited by Illumi on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A Day of Training Empty Re: A Day of Training

Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:28 pm
Another wonderful day in Hoshigakure and Sanae had nothing to do so what would she do? She would prepare some fruit and some salmon Onigiri. Along with something unusual, caramel she had made herself. It was kind of smoky but that gave it a funny taste. She packed everything in a box and put it into her bag along with water and tea. In her usual back trainings get up she wrapped her headband around her waist and made her way towards the academy. She had been her very often recently because she trained a lot and this was one of the only training ground she could use for free and within her own time as long as she did not interfere with academy training.

As she reached her usual field she set down her bag and started with a look around as a voice caught her attention. There was a young man? Well at least he seemed significantly older than her who was kind of talking to himself? She tilted her head a little at this rare sight. Slowly she was approaching him and as he said he could use a Genin she chuckled a little and waved at him: "I am Genin, can I be of service?", she looked up at him smiling. "I am Sanae and you are?"

WC: 221
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 pm
Illumi opened his eyes to see a young lady standing in front of him. She looked to be about in her pre-teens, but he couldn't just assume what age she was. He smiled at her as she spoke, "Yes, actually. I was hoping that an experienced shinobi would come by and be able to help me with my activities today. I was hoping to learn a bunch of E-Rank jutsu."

His eyes flashed a mystic lightning color, "I'm planning on specializing on Taijutsu when I become a Genin. Would you be able to teach me any E-Rank combative moves? I'd also like to learn any Chakra Control techniques you may know. Would you mind also teaching me the jutsu needed to graduate from the academy?"

The boy would wait for her answer before continuing, "I know it's quite weird since I'm eighteen and still in the academy. Even though you're younger than me, I can respect your skill as you are a Genin and I'm a lower rank than you. If it were to come to it, you'd definitely beat me in battle, and so I must respect that." He would smile at her respectfully.

"I come to you as you're my superior, and that's why I ask if you could teach me these techniques."

WC: 217

TWC: 558

Last edited by Illumi on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:19 pm
She listened carefully into what he said about what he said and what he was all about. Seemed like she had encountered one of these late bloomers and that was kind of fun actually. She did smile a bit as he assured her he would treat her as his sempai. It felt kind of funny to have an older shinobi as her sempai and she liked teaching so why not. Although he did do something she was not so fond of. "Mhmm for now it might be true but am sure with a little bit of training that would be enough to get you on a good way", she chuckled a little. "But yes indeed I can show you the Jutsu you need to know to get pass your examination for sure", she said nodding and then thought about her examination that had been with Hikari and quite nice.

Also she had another Taijutsuka in front of her, so that should be a fun thing from the teaching perspective. She was always amazed by others, maybe now it was her time to be amazing to someone else. "So you need to know the transformation and the clone technique as far as from that I know a very useful blocking technique that can be of use for you and maybe, even f you don specialize in it, you should know the Genjutsu release. Just so you can get out if you are trapped in one", she ran her hand through her hair while she could hear the echoes of her several teachers voices in her mind. A slight smile covered her lips and then she looked straight up at him.

"And I can offer you to be a sparring partner, I have strong bones so you don't need to hold back I suppose", she smiled at him while she recalled what she had to still learn to feel ready for someone her own strength or something like that. It felt kind of weird still.

WC: 333
TWC: 554
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 am
He listened to her carefully, and slowly nodded as he absorbed all the information he could from her. So he would be able to learn a certain blocking technique, Genjutsu releasing, and the Academy Jutsu needed to graduate and become a Genin. It seemed good, but he needed to milk this for all he could.

"You can do that all, right? That would really help. Do you know how to release Genjutsu without hand seals? Also, do you know Water Walking and Tree Walking? It would be really nice if you could help me with those. If not, then it's perfectly fine and I'll except everything that you can give me."

Illumi stood up and stretched, cracking every one of his bones. "A spar? That would be good. I'm not that strong, so I couldn't even hold back if I wanted to." Illumi bent down slightly, settling into his Academy Style Taijutsu Stance.

"So, how are we going to do this? Are you going to tutor me and teach me, and then when I learn the jutsu, we spar? Or do I learn as we go along in the spar? How about trying to replicate the moves you want to show me? Whatever works the best for you, works the best for me." Illumi finished with a small smile. He was already getting excited to learn these jutsu.

WC: 230

TWC: 788

Last edited by Illumi on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:26 am
She thought a moment: "Sure I can teach you the seal less mastery as well", she agreed since it was a hell of a good use because of what this jutsus could make you think your body was in. Then she looked at him tilting her head from side to side. "Treewalking is what I can do so far but nothing more I am afraid and I suppose I will demonstrate the Jutsu you wanna learn, you try them and then we'll test if you can use them properly", she said walking up to him until she was quite close looking into his eyes with those shiny blue ones of hers. Then also her lips turned to a smiled but raised her right index finger. "Before I do so, there is one little thing I am missing so far and for me this little thing means a lot so I hope you can tell me what you forgot", she said waving her finger as she trailed around him. His stance was basic but quite alright, almost pleasing, but well she was going from a totally different angel at it so it was nice, but would he know what he missed? She made a round and as she would stand in front of him she would fold her hands behind her back and wait for him to say it.

WC: 228
TWC: 782
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:11 am
The boy blinked. What had he missed? He was polite with everything, respected and acknowledged everything that she had said and explained, and was willing to learn. He blinked once again.

"Did I forgot to say please? Excuse me, love. May you please teach me these jutsu?" Illumi asked with a small, polite smile on his face. With that done, Illumi focused on his stance. He hardened it, perfected it, and restructured himself until he was like a statue, but flexible to move at any minute with great speed.

"So what are we doing first, ma'am?" The boy would question with a small smile once again.

WC: 116

TWC: 904
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:22 am
She blushed a little, what cheekiness but no this was not it. Although it did catch her off guard a little. Slowly she shook her head to him: "Sweet words carried by the velvety sound of your voice but not the ones I wanted to hear." She leaned against his side as if he was a wall and pushed a little. Solid stance, nothing to be said about it he knew what he was getting into still.
"Maybe my lovely companion, if he was so considered", she stepped in front of him again getting onto the tips of her feet to almost face him? A slow moment where she waited passed by: "Please just at least tell me your name? I would hate to not remember it later", then she chuckled a little before making a step backwards again while playfully tucking her feet under his and pulling him forward trusting he would still hold his stance he would only be pulled forward and not fall.

WC: 166
TWC: 948
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 am
When he saw her blush, he smiled at the younger lady. As she pushed against him, he pushed back as well to make sure he didn't fall over. He tried not to blush as she complimented him, he was just being polite, right? As she continued, his blush increased by a huge margin. H-His name? Oh! She did want to know about that earlier, he couldn't believe he forgot.

"O-of course, Sanae. I'm so sorry forgot! My name is Illumi," As she pulled back with her feet behind his, he leaned forward as he used the momentum of her pull, grabbing her hand and twirling her around as if they were gracefully dancing. He finished by spinning around behind her, and landing back in his firm Taijutsu stance. "It's nice to make your acquaintance, Sanae-kun."

He let out a breath of relief as his blush vanished. She was... adorable.

"Hopefully you'll remember it for the rest of your days...? If so, then we could get on with it." He settled into his stance and sent a few firm punches away from the young lady, just so she would know he was practicing his form and not attacking her. He kicked out, and spun, sending out a few more fists. He smiled, "Okay! I'm warmed up." He winked at the fragile looking girl.

WC: 226

TWC: 1,130

Last edited by Illumi on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 am
She chuckled a little as it seemed she had taken him by surprise and he had not thought about her maybe wanting to know his name. "It is my pleasure Illumi, a quite bright name, I like it." As she pulled him back she could feel him leaning forward and trying to push her around and she thought about it for a moment if she should let him, but she was interested what he wanted to do with his position. Sure she could have just forced her will upon him because from this gently tuck she could feel the difference between them, but her taijutsu did not base on brute force alone so she went with it and soon found herself in a dance like position. How did it always turn out like this? Well good she followed his spin so she would face him again at the end and was that a blush vanishing from his cheeks? She raised her brows a little bit at this site but then she smirked. Sometimes she wandered what was going on in their heads.
"I will carry names in my heart until it cannot sing their owners echo anymore, so don't worry our meeting has already made a significant impact to remember the light it set within me now calling your name", she definitely had read too much questionable literature for the moment. So she focused on the training where she wanted to start on the exam prep so that was sure to be learned by the end of their training. "So note about the transformation as it cannot exceed human size but is not limited to humans alone. You can also turn into animals smaller than humans but I suppose not too small as well", she began to form her Jutsu and turned into him now sounding like him and looking like him since she had her sweet time looking at him. "The seals are Dog, Boar and Ram, I think you won't have too much trouble with it."

WC: 338
TWC: 1286
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum