Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

+6
Aryll Hyuuga
Jun Fuji
Kozogami
Sanae
Anaphiel Hidemori
Hikari Namikaze
10 posters
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:24 am
(Guh…. work….
Guh…… Broken Computer
Guh….. preparing for Kiri
Guh…… preparing for Kumo
Guh…… Not being able to eat for the last 3 days
Guh…… My Life)

So once again, one at a time. The first thing first. As Kotetsu asked about a seal that would help his chakra and speed, Hikari would think for a second, She did have her heaven Holy seal that she had been giving out. (If you asked a certain blue haired Village leader, one would say that she was handing it out like candy, but seeing how Hikari doesn’t know anyone like that……. Wait…. Did someone just say Candy?) “Yes, I do have a seal that can do exactly that. However…. It is kind of dangerous…. So I am a little bit hesitant to hand it out. Perhaps we can discuss more on this later. Right now, Lets just get you accustomed to more of these jutsu, shall we?”  [color]

As the genin asked a few questions, , Hikari would say as a common warning “Also, be sure to activate the jutsu, and then throw your weapon. After all, the thrown weapon will probably go faster then the wind, so you don’t want it to out run your jutsu!”

As for Kotsu’s question about the wind rejuvenation technique. “Actually, you made me think of something. All of your wind style jutsu should be stronger with wind rejuvenation, that should be enough to allow you to deflect weapons as heavy as Kunai.

However, Sanae showed some troubles with useing the jutsu. Looking over, the Jounin would say with a smile. “You…. I think you are doing it just right, You just need to practice focusing your chakra a little bit more. I think it should be pretty soon and you will get it.”[color]

After explaining some jutsu to the other two, Hikari would help Tsume with his practice. As he failed and said maybe he would try again later, Hikari would say “Oh, come on! You are so close already! I feel like if you gave it another one or two attempts, you should be able to do it!”
[/color][/color]
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:21 pm
'Dangerous?..' Kotetsu thought to himself as she explained mentioned she did indeed have a seal that would benefit him like that. "Of course I would be interested to know all of the potential drawbacks and flaws that go with the benefits. I would be happy to discuss this later, after we've finished with what we're currently working on, Hikari-Sensei."He says to her. 'I wonder what kind of danger is involved. But if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks it will definitely be worth pursuing...' As he's about to try out the Gale Palm again, Hikari mentioned that a side benefit of the Wind Rejuvenation jutsu would be that it improves one's wind style jutsu slightly, meaning that the Gale Palm would be able to move or deflect weapon  as heavy as a kunai. 'Definitely a good thing to know...' Kotetsu thought to himself, tempted to try out the  technique with a kunai as well, just to see how effective it would be.

While he was practicing the Gale Palm jutsu he decided to ask Hikari yet another question. "Hikari-Sensei. The book you're reading. What's it about?" He was curious to know more about the other shinobi in the village. He was also looking for insight into what he wanted to focus on, other than his ninjutsu.

WC: 216
TWC: 3891

(yea...really shoddy post here. Writer's block and just want to let the RP progress without delaying folks xD)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:05 pm
As Hikari made a statement about her chakra focusing she froze in her movement and smiled a little bit awkward and rubbed the back of her head. "Yes I do indeed have my weaknesses there. Jutsu do not really come that lightly to me as it seems. I am better at punching people in the face I fear", she chuckled a little shaking her head. "But eventually I will get it for sure", she said nodding a little. Maybe the movement she was taking was hindering her even if she thought that for the time being she had been in tune with the air around her for the most part. So she breathed n and then out again trying something different now.
She let herself drop to the ground her legs crossed over another and her hands folded inside her lap. Breathing in and out with careful precision so she would remain calmed and controlled and with this it should be easy to gain enough wind chakra to at least to perform it once or it would indeed get pretty depressing in front of all the others wouldn't it? Still she had to keep up a face at least to make it seem like she really tried her hardest to get at least on the right if Hikari took the time for showing.

And again some of the raging things her father usually threw at her when he was not satisfied with her ran through her head as she was trying to get herself together. Which was not so nice to begin with because some of them where very hurtful and no thick skin what so ever could protect her from it, which was why she dreaded it so much to hear these words. She bit down on her lip as she could feel chakra gathering inside her arms and hands the panic and rage inside her over these hurtful words. She rose from her feet and clapped her hands releasing a gust of wind that was just about what she was supposed to do with it. "See I can do it!", she growled at the ground in front of her kind of confused as there was nothing there. Slowly she locked around blushing a little in embarrassment: "Sorry, pay me no mind", she waved her hands at them taking a step back kind of wanting to hind somewhere beneath a rock or something.

WC: 404
TWC: 2863

Last edited by Sanae on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 pm
Tsume took a deep breath. Hikari told him to keep trying, he was really close. The Chokyoshi took the blade again, holding it like he did before. "If you say so sensei." He said, with a little low confidence in himself. He started the flow again, his chakra flared. Next was the release, with the release, he tried controlling it to wrap around the blade. It worked! The kunai that he held in his hand started to glow with his radiant chakra. Tsume held the small blade proudly. Who knew, all he needed was one more go at it. This really taught Tsume the importance of patience. "Thank Hikari sensei." He wasn't sure why he was calling her that, but the other two were doing it, so he felt it would be respectful if he did so as well. 

After Tsume thanked his teacher, he whistled a special tone. This was so Hakucho knew to come back. Which, after a while, he did. Hakucho landed on his human's shoulder and shrieked at the other three. "I'm guessing mother feed you huh?" Tsume guessed. In response, Hakucho shrieked again. "Good." Tsume smiled as if Hakucho had actually spoken. See, Tsume and Hakucho could understand each other and communicate. Hakucho knew what humans were saying, but couldn't speak back. Luckily, Tsume understood Hakucho's shrieks like he was another person.  Sometimes it was a good thing the Hakucho couldn't speak to all humans, cause he was really sassy. 

Tsume looked at the Hikari sensei again. "I think it would be pretty cool if he could all spar." He told Hikari. "It could showcase our weaknesses and skills as we try to take down a powerful jonin like yourself." Tsume liked sparring, it helped him get a hold of his own power. Plus, this would be the best way to analyze the group if they were ever gonna be on the same team. With all this, he hoped that all three could agree to this. 

WC:331
TWC: 1438
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:10 pm
Mid topic claim: 
7 stats
Chakra infution 
423/1000 Wind style: Chakra infusion

(EDITED, THANKS HIKARI)

Last edited by Tsume Chokyoshi on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 pm
(Going to post tonight, but Ryou, Just so you know, it only cost 1k WC to train that as you are learning it from me)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:26 am
As the young 7 year old asked Hikari about all of the ups and downs for using the jutsu, she would pull out a small note that was folded up in her pocket. "Well, I have quite a few seals that I can place on people. I wouldn't recommend anything but that seal right now, because I am in the process of making something that should help with all of my other seals."

With that, Hikari would offer the note to whoever wanted it, If they read it, it would say the following. 

What the note says, you don't need to read if you don't feel like it.:

As the genin started to practice the wind gale force palm, Kotetsu Asked Hikari a strange question about a certain book she was reading. 

"Oh, this?" Hikari would ask. "Its a wonderful love story called twilight, it tells the story of two people, one and evil monster, and another a wonderful and useful person, and how they find love against all odds!"

"Oh, this?" Hikari would say, looking down at the book she had been carrying. Honestly, she had almost forgotten. "Its a book on using space time ninjutsu, ever since I became a Jounin, I have been studying up on it, I am attempting to make a safe haven in a time of war for our civilians and non combatants. I am pretty close right now to finishing it."

As for Sanae, Sanae seemed to go off into her own place for a while..... but then, would suddenly get very angry (Hikari would notice, do to her change in facial expressions, and increase of her heart beat which Hikari would be able to hear due to E.F.)

Looking over at the girl, Hikari would be very confused, but would write it off, not as much for her own sake as it was for the girl's own sake. The Jounin new that sometimes people were having off days, perhaps this was one of them? If it happened a few more times however, The jounin would need to figure out what was going on with it. 

"Well... ok... but that was a phenomenal job Sanae! You were awesome! That was a really powerful wind gust!"

As for Tsume's offer, Hikari would look a little bit confused on it, but she would say. "Well..... if you would like, I suppose we can do that.... however.... it would be very dangerous..... Of course I wouldn't try to hurt any of you specifically.... but who knows what might happen while we battle. If everyone is ok with it... I suppose that is what we can do.... but if not.... I am not going to force anyone into it. "

With that, Hikari would wait to hear the other's response before continueing the lesson, or before combat started. 

(If we do take up Ryou's suggestion, I would suggest we exit into another thread, that way, you guys can claim wc from this thread.)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:36 pm
Kotetsu nods as Hikari mentions holding off on any sealing techniques except for the one he was primarily interested in. He accepts the offered note and reads it over, making a note of the ones that interest him. ‘Definitely the telepathy and barrier seals at a later date…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as he reads them over. “That’s fine, Hikari-Sensei. Looking here, the only one I’m seriously interested in would be the Holy seal of the Heavens. The rest I can wait for until you have completed what you are making.” 

Hikari then answers his second question about the book she was reading. At first it did not seem like a book that Kotetsu would be interested in. Maybe when he had a little more free time to devote to a hobby. Right now he has to focus on his training and getting stronger. Then he realised that she wasn’t originally talking about the book she had beside her there. ‘Space-Time ninjutsu eh…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as she described this safe haven for the town’s villagers. “That’s a really cool idea! I wonder if I can learn to do that eventually…” He exclaimed. Having a space he could call his own would be really cool, that may be where he would focus his attention next, after the Chuunin exams. Perhaps there was something he could do to combine it with his Ice-style ninjutsu. “What else could you use Space-Time Ninjutsu for?” He asked Hikari, eager to learn more about the subject.

While he waited for her response to his questions, he would look to see what the others are doing. Sanae seemed to be making some progress with the Gale Palm justu but looked like she could use a little encouragement. “You’re doing great, Sanae-Sempai!” He said to her with a smile on his face. “You’ll master that jutsu in no time!” Hoping that helped to keep her motivated, he looked over at Tsume as he was trying to infuse chakra into the kunai he was holding. It looked like he was making a little progress with it. His interest had piqued slightly, but he preferred to spar when he had not already used a large amount of his chakra. “It’s an interesting idea Tsume, but I think I’ll need to pass for now. I’m running low on chakra from the jutsu I’ve been working on. Some other time for sure.” He said to the older shinobi. ‘I really should look into getting home and getting something to eat.’ Kotetsu thought to himself. They had been there for quite some time, and he hadn’t eaten yet since breakfast. Definitely something that he should rectify sooner rather than later.

WC: 449
TWC: 4340
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 pm
She had not really shown any reaction to Kotetsus word because she had been far off into her own place and still it might have helped. Encouragement was always so much nicer than the shadows of the past inside her that were raging on and on about what she hated about herself, what she thought others hated. But well it worked out anyway and Hikari also complimented her on that. She bowed her head to her and smiled. "It would not have worked so well without your instructions Sensei", she stretched a little looking at Tsume and then looking at Hikari. He wanted to fight her as training to see if he could do it and she was alright with it. Sanae thought about it for a moment, the chance of fighting a Jounin was pretty much something.

So she looked at both of them: "I would join the fight, if you will let me eat something beforehand real quick so that I can take my pills and get a tiny bit of rest by then my energy should be back up again by then. I do indeed need much more experience and to have a chance to see how much or if I can even hold up to someone amazing like you sensei would give me a great pointer", she bowed again towards Hikari and then already went over to her backpack where she was going to her back pulling out a box were two out of four sandwiches where still inside and almost hasty she gulped them down afterwards taking her medicine with some water.

WC: 267
TWC: 3130
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:59 pm
Tsume was disappointed that Kotetsu would join the spar. "That's ok Kotetsu." He told the seven-year-old. He then told the other two genin. "If you two wanna rest, that's fine." He nodded to them. "But I need to spar my sensei's." It was true, sparring a sensei was a common thing he was taught by his mother. Hikari was a sweet gal, and she didn't wanna hurt any of them. "Please, Hikari sensei, the pain in sparring is part of the training." That also wasn't a lie. If he could eventually take a blow, then how was he supposed to fight for his family and friends. Then he bowed to the jonin. "Please sensei, spar me with all you got." Hakucho screeched, he wanted in on the spar as well. "Sorry, I mean can you spar us." That's the other thing he loved about his winged best friend, he would never back down in a fight, even when Tsume has. 
(sorry for the short post)
WC:160
TWC: 1598
(598/1000) Wind style: Chakra infusion
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum