Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 9:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

+6
Aryll Hyuuga
Jun Fuji
Kozogami
Sanae
Anaphiel Hidemori
Hikari Namikaze
10 posters
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:54 am
Kotetsu wasn't surprised that Hikari didn't know Ice-style techniques. It wasn't like there were a lot of Yuki clan members around anymore. At least, not many that he could imagine would still be around. "Yes, that's correct, Hikari-Sensei." He said to Hikari when he asked how Ice Style is formed. The wind chakra is used to lower the temperature in the water, freezing it." Kotetsu was a tad surprised that she knew of another Ice user. 'I wonder if he's another Hoshi-nin...' He thinks to himself. "Oh really? Are they another member of the village? I would love to meet them at some point. It's rare that I come across someone from my clan. We could even be related, theoretically speaking..."

The conversation moved more towards his talents to determine what he could be taught. "That's a good question, Hikari-Sensei. My main focus has been on my physical speed. My chakra control at this time is my second best area of expertise. I do expect however that my skill with chakra will eventually meet or even surpass my skill at moving quickly." He says with a note of pride in his voice. When Hikari offers to teach him a skill she knows that would help him improve his speed and chakra power he responds enthusiastically. "Any techniques you have that improve the two areas I plan on focusing the most would be greatly appreciated, Hikari-Sensei. I'll give it a shot right now!" With that he does exactly as she instructs. He takes in a deep breath, and tries to push the air to the different parts of his body. Something seems to be missing though, since it doesn't seem like anything is happening...He keeps at it for a minute, a minute and a half, two minutes, before his body can't hold the air in anymore and he releases the breath in a large gasp and doubles over from holding his breath for such a long time. "I'm...not sure...Hikari-Sensei...but I...think...I'm missing...some...thing..." It takes Kotetsu a few moments of gasping to regain his composure. Before he can answer Sanae's question about Kenshin.

Kotetsu nods at Sanae’s question, noting that her eyes got very bright, very quickly. ‘It would seem that Kenshin has an admirer…’ Kotetsu thought to himself with a small smile. She got very excited talking about Kenshin and was jealous of Kotetsu for getting to learn from him. “It was luck to be honest.” Kotetsu said with a chuckle. “I was trying to learn water style, and Kenshin told me I was doing it wrong, so he pointed me in the right direction. I thought he was going to leave it at that, but he decided to go over some basic water style jutsu as well. It gave me some ideas for some jutsu I can make with my ice style chakra.” ‘It would seem that I came across a very skilled shinobi to learn from…’ Kotetsu thought to himself. ‘I wonder if there is more that I can learn from him. Or perhaps I can be his friend eventually…’ He raises an eyebrow slightly at Hikari's mention of the Chuunin's interruption of her Chuunin exam. 'I had not realised how dangerous this man could be, especially if he scares Hikari, and she's a Jounin...' He thinks to himself.

Sanae then started talking about the preparations she has made for the Chuunin exam, which Kotetsu was hoping to join soon. It would take a lot of work on Kotetsu’s part, but he was positive that with enough effort and a little luck, he would be able to give the Chuunin exam an honest shot. “Well you look really strong, based on how well our mission went…” Kotetsu said to Sanae, thinking back on their mission to arrest Powder Snow. “I would only imagine you’d be ready to take the Chuunin exams. I’m working hard and hope that I can get there soon as well.” He says proudly. After Sanae’s startled exclamation at Hikari, he watches as Sanae heals Hikari’s fingers and grins as Hikari is admonished by Sanae, who makes it appear that this is not the first time it has happened.

Then Tsume decided to join in the conversation. He nodded in response to Tsume’s reply. 'Chakra control for extended periods of time is definitely important...' Kotetsu thinks to himself as the older Genin makes his way over and introduces himself to the others. Hikari mentions that she's skilled at Fuinjutsu and Ninjutsu as well as being skilled in three different main chakra natures. "That's really cool, Hikari-Sensei. I'm hoping that my third chakra nature will be either Fire or Lightning when I get to the point that I can learn more about what else my body has in store for me. I believe I'm going to work on my weaponry skills, as well as space and time. My mother made mention of a jutsu that involves ice mirrors and moving quickly between them. I feel like being able to manipulate space and time would be a great benefit in those situations." He pauses to catch his breath for a moment before continuing. "I have some basic fuinjutsu techniques. What kinds of seals can you use Hikari-Sensei? If you don't mind me asking of course."

[TLDR: Kotetsu talks about his Ice style, tries out Wind Rejuvenation and fails. Answers some questions about training with Kenshin. He watched Sanae heal the cut Hikari inflicted on herself, went over his aspirations for his skills/abilities, and asked  Hikari about the sealing techniques she knew.]

WC: 884
TWC: 3057
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:21 am
This was so unfair why did the newbie get so lucky as to be trained by Kenshin and receive not only a second chakra nature he could control but also as it seemed his third, the ice and some jutsu as well? With a deep sign ringing with resignation she lowered her head and thought about it. Maybe, when she was ready for it she could also meet Kenshin to teach her, since she indeed wanted to learn fire and water and she did not care which element was first so it could as well be water next. So why not learn it from him? Now she knew he could do it so even that part was out of the way she might be able to ask him he next time she met him or not? Then she listened into Hikaris story about her experiences with the chuunin that did not seem as pleasant as hers or even Kotetsus. Well she could not really tell since she had only met him for a moment. But it had been an impressive moment but well one could always yearn for more. At least this was what she thought. There was no use in settling for less, because just as she knew only ambition prevailed in this line of work.

This was the time when she took Hikaris hand in her own looking at it thoroughly, but it seemed as if she indeed had healed it all the way so she was satisfied with it and smiled at Hikari: "I appreciate what you are enduring for me, but it is pain I want to spare you, some things are not worth hurting people you like. That includes you Hikari-sensei. I get hurt enough while training with my father, I will just train it at those occasions and will become better at it gradually. Instead could you teach me that jutsu you and Tenma were talking about last time? The Gale Palm I suppose that was it", she tipped her finger against her nose while she thought about it. But yes this was the jutsu she wanted to learn from her and she was sure Hikari was willing to teach her about it. But while she was thinking the topic of the conversation had changed and they were talking about fuin Jutsu, wasn't this that sealing thing Kotetsu did in their mission? Another thing she had yet to learn if possible so she turned to Kotetsu whom she had talked about it before.

"When you learned your wind thingy, I still want to learn the sealing stuff you know, you promised to show me when we were on said mission", she said lightly poking him in the ribs a little repeatedly while smiling joyfully. Sure she knew he had more to do than just teaching her basic stuff about sealing. This was not even that high on her priorities list since she did not plan on using it in the exam but it was high on her, this could one day surly proof useful list. So since not only he but also Hikari were here and knew of the usage of this style of Jutsu she was confident, that this was the best time to ask about it. Now onto mister dead bird and his falcon. Why did he open his introduction with dying bird branch? Was his bird dying? No the bird looked just fine, fit as a fiddle or so to say. So it had to be something different. As it seemed Kotetsu already was acquainted with him and his bird Hakucho, who was a quite pretty sight to behold. Sanae did not understand much of animals, but this one had pretty feathers and looked very healthy. And one other thing she noticed the bird seemed to be staring at her, but why?

WC: 641
TWC: 2033

[TLDR: She is reminding Kotetsu that he wanted to show her about funin Jutsu. Asks Hikari if she could teach her the Gale Palm she was talking with Tenma about and lookes weirdly a the bird of Tsume.]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:55 am
(Since Tsume came back, going to give him a bit longer to respond. Sorry for the wait)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:35 pm
(Sorry for the wait, I'm honestly surprised that you waited for me.) 
Hikari Namikaze, the jonin, was already teaching two other genin, so when she offered to train Tsume he was surprised. He wanted to say no, but he didn't wanna rudely deny the help that he really needed. The good news is that after hearing all of their chakra natures, he discovered that they all had wind style. This news made him chuckle. "I guess we could all learn wind style jutsu from Hikari sensei." The bad news is that no one there had any specials with weapons, which is what he wanted to master. Well, that and jutsu with his best friend, Hakucho. 

Speaking of Hakucho, He glared at Sanae as she seemed to analyze him. Tsume looked at Hakucho, then Sanae. "Go ahead to Mother, I'll call you when I need you." Hakucho nodded as if he understood humans, which he did, and took off heading towards the place where they called home.

Then Tsume attention changed back to the group. "If any of you guys know chakra infusion, I need help perfecting it." He told the group, hoping one of them knew it. 

WC: 185
TWC:686
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:03 pm
(Sorry, laptop broke. Trying to post from phone.)

Hikari would see that Kotetsu was strugleing with gathering enough wind chakra with just taking a deep breath. UseING her golden eyes, the jounin would see he almost had enough air in his sytem to activate the jutsu.... prehaps if he had a little more....  "ah. How about this, if you try to gather more air arround you by clapping your hands, maybe it will work then?"

"Hmmmm as for fuinjutsu tecniques, I know a few. The main ones I specilize in is in seals that gather chakra into the person I place it on, sometimes giving bonus effect such as toughie ones skin, giving them the ability boost there speed, strength, or chakra, or even have a secondary chakra source to allow them to use jutsu from." 

As for Sannae....

"Wind thingy..... I have alot of those...... so not sure which one you are referring to....." Hikari woukd think for a second, trying to figure out what she meant. "Oh! You must mean the jutsu I used to increase the speed of the kunai I throw. Yes, that jutsu...   well... to use it at the level I did would take a lot of practice. But I can show you the basics of the jutsu. "

Hikari would signal for the others to back away from her and give her some space. Once they had backed up no less then six meters, Hikari would clap her hands together, and a send a blast of air away from her (speed of I belive 65, power of 59) This woukd go out about 5 meters before stopping. With that, the jounin would continue. "Am this jutsu can be used for two things, one is to deflect on coming projectiles from you, and the other is to increase the speed and power of your throw. However, unless you uave some sort of un natural ability to power up your ninjutsu, the jutsu won't work on kunai because of their weight. So, you will have to use it with shuriken and other light projectiles. "

Go ahead and give it a try. Just gather wind chakra around you by making a clap." 

Finaly, on to tsume. 

"Chakra Infusion..... wow, that is impressive that you are working on that already, I didnt learn how to infuse chakra into anything besides my seals and some body parts until I was a jounin! I am impressed!

Anyways, to do that, you must be VERYYYYYY efficient in controlling the chakra in your body. To

(WIP)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:56 am
Be able to do that. 

Basicly. In order to infuse chakra to your limbs, you have to move your chakra across your chakra network and alow it to leave your chakra network, and flow into your skin? Well..... it is similar to that, all you have to do is allow it to keep going after that. Give it a try." 

Hikari woukd back up and let the young animal controling genin atempt the jutsu.
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm
“I guess she doesn’t want to talk about the other clan member of mine she knows… Kotetsu thought to himself, as seemed to avoid answering the question. ‘Maybe someone else will know more…’ He put the thought in the back of his head as he tried to work more on the jutsu Hikari showed him. The second attempt went no better than the first. ‘Perhaps I missed a step somewhere…’ Kotetsu thought to himself after the failed attempt at the Wind Rejuvenation jutsu. Of course Hikari would hit the nail on the head. ‘Ah. I needed some form of focus for the jutsu for now…’ He tries again, but adding a hand clap as well, and that seemed to do the trick as Kotetsu felt very much different afterwards. ‘I wonder If I can master this jutsu to the point where I can forgo the hand clap…’ He thinks to himself. Another thought to reflect on later, as Hikari starts to talk about the other sealing techniques she knows. The ones that involved improving someone’s physical speed intrigued him especially. “Really? I’m always looking for ways to improve my speed, possibly help boost my chakra’s potency. Do your fuinjutsu affect multiple areas or do they just focus on one specifically? I would be very interested in seeing how that could improve my abilities as a shinobi.” He says to Hikari. He would happily listen in on anything she would tell him on the subject. It would have to wait until after she answered the other questions that were asked of her though, which was fine by him. He had all day to learn and train after all.

That’s when Sanae asked her question about some form of wind style jutsu. ‘The Gale Palm?.. Kotetsu thought as he listened to Sanae’s request. ‘Perhaps another Wind-style technique I could learn as well…’ He listened in as Hikari went over the basics of that technique as well, and apparently that it could be used to hurl kunai and other small weapons with what would appear to be very effective speed compared to someone just throwing a kunai with physical force alone. ‘This would be a useful trick to add to my arsenal…’ He backed away as she requested. Once they were all far enough away from Hikari, she used the technique and then explained how you could use it to improve the throwing speed/power of a thrown weapon. “You mean like with the Wind Rejuvenation jutsu you just showed me?” He asked Hikari “Or one of those chakra boosting fuinjutsu techniques you have?” Kotetsu decided to test out the jutsu for himself since it seemed to be a simpler technique. Before doing so, he made sure to face away from the others. Once he did that, Kotetsu built up his chakra, clapped his hands, and forced out a blast of air, almost like Hikari's just not as powerful.

Kotetsu was always full of questions, especially when it came to ways where he could become stronger, to protect the village and those that lived there. Perhaps these skills would even be able to give him an edge in his spars with Valen. ‘I need all the speed I can get if I am to have any chance at all of hitting him…’ He thinks to himself. 

Kotetsu somewhat loses focus as Hikari explains Chakra infusions to Tsume. It wasn’t something that was of particular interest to him at this time. That could change down the road, but for now, he was happy to work on the two techniques that were just demonstrated by the Hoshi Jounin, since they would be of the most benefit to him, especially when the Chuunin exams arrive.

WC: 618
TWC: 3675

Midway claims (3000 WC):
+15 stats (all going into Chakra)
Wind Gale Palm (1000/1000, 50% trainer discount)
Wind Rejuvenation (2000/2000, 50% trainer discount)

Last edited by Kotetsu on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added trying the tech to clain 50% discount, midway claims)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:51 pm
She nodded slowly as Hikari said what she meant and tilted her head a little signing. She knew she was not good enough to do it to her extend, but it looked like it was good for something even if it just was accelerating shuriken, or maybe even the opposite because she could slow them done when they were coming at her. Unfortunately it would need some more training to get a grasp on this. But this was what she was here for wasn't she. So now this was the time where she had to start working on her own. Hikari had said that she needed to gather wind chakra around her that she could release on a clap. But first things first, she needed to gather up the wind chakra first before she could even think about releasing any. So she started by simply breathing. Controlled it so it was a short but big take in and then a long but slow breath out that was calming her mind and body down enabling her to get more in tune with the wind circling around her. She did not really know how to do it but for now she would do the dancing training her father had put her through to get a grip on her abilities. Quick steps on her feet while her arms swirled through the air her body was submitted to quick turns and rhythmic side steps.

Her whole body felt good while she was kind of zoning out everyone else and just concentrated on her alone and the wind around her. Her chakra was circulating inside her body and flowing out into the hair at least this was the feeling that she could grasp from this as she was mustering up some more wind to compress it finally around her and with a clap, she released a soft gust of air. Looking around she blinked a little but more than some dust she could not make flow away from her. Gently she rubbed across her head and shook her head. No this was not what she wanted as a result. So she continued doing the dancing thing again. She needed more air compressed inside her little imaginary bubble that she needed to build up and maybe if she had more going into it then more would come out and then she would have a higher effect when she clapped her hands and released it but she needed to make it a least so, that she could reach the normal effect of it.

WC: 426
TWC: 2459
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:43 am
Approved @ Kotetsu
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 pm
The Jonin was very talented. Hikari was training, not one, not two but three Genin at once. From what Tsume gather about the situation in front of him, both Sanae and Kot was trying to learn some wind style jutsu from there sensei, Hakari. The Chokyoshi kept an eye on the group, see if any of them displayed any amazing features. Kot had ice style, that much he knew. Sanae and Hikari were still a bit of a mystery, all he knew is that Hikari was strong. There was a good way he could find out about all their abilities, but he would wait a bit before he would ask the group. 

In the meantime, Hikari sensei told Tsume what he should do with chakra infusion. The genin very much liked the compliments that she gave him about his talent with chakra flow. Which he knew on his own but didn't want to say anything cause it might come out as boasting. She gave him some simple advice, so now Tsume had to go off that. Taking out the longest blade he had, which was a simple kunai, he started the flow of chakra throughout his body, which might not be as much as anyone else there. That part was easily done, soon he had a nice flow. Then he took the chakra flowing through him and released it like he was performing a jutsu. This lead to a mass of his chakra just being let out as Tsume tried to focus the internal energy source around his kunai blade that he held with both hands. If you had chakra vision, you could see the charka slowly, but surely, wrap around the sharpened blade. It wasn't quite there. Suddenly, it burst, Tsume lots focus and took some deep breaths. "Damn, almost got it." 

After taking a moment's break, Tsume went back to the training. Taking the blade again, he got into a stance that he thought might help the flow go through the blade. His chakra started to flow again. Once it was released, he got to the wrapping the blade into the chakra. It burst like before, his chakra just wasn't enough to handle it. He sighed. "Maybe I'll try later, he expressed, out of breath. 

Tsume couldn't wait till he could start missions, then he can get materials for blades and other things. Bows, scythes, swords, he couldn't wait to collect them. Of course, all with his best friend, Hakucho. The only thing in the world that understood him. 

WC:421
TWC: 1107
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum