Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Suyi
Suyi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

keisuke learn a jutsu [Bunshin no jutsu] Empty keisuke learn a jutsu [Bunshin no jutsu]

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:31 pm
Keisuke had just finished classes “Today was oddly fast” keisuke thought to himself, well I guess it’s time I practiced the clone jutsu that sensei had talked about, getting to the door of his class room a new idea had flashed into keisukes head “Hehehe  that would be nice.” Keisuke  gave a smirk as he thought of the handseals which his sensei had taught them in class “I think it was ram-snake-tiger” keisuke had said openly to himself, well we will just have to test it out when we get there, at the back of the academy was the training ground, it didn’t take keisuke up to 5minutes. As keisuke arrived at the training field he would walk right to the middle, keisuke stood still as if he was doing nothing but if you observe closely at him you would see his eyes where shut, it was like keisuke was preparing to do it jutsu, keisukes eyes were still shut as he would take his stance, lowering his body little by little keisukes leg opened up like he was planning on going at the “at ease stance” but keisuke had stood midway, now his waist would do down slowly as keisuke transcends into the squatting stance but he wasn’t that low he would still retain a little of his actual height.
Keisuke earlier idea was to start out by infusing a little level of chakra into the technique as he would gradually increase the amount to get the perfect supply/flow of chakra.

It was finally time to begin as the gentle wind whooshed pass him gently blowing the trees giving a rustling sound keisuke would slowly perform the required techniques, keisuke would lift up his right hand, “I think it was like this” keisuke thought while folding his pinky and ring finger allowing them to rest on his palm the he would add his thumb to it making it only his index and middle finger that was left standing with this keisuke gave a smirk as he had successfully performed a half ram technique, with is left hand still up with the performed half ram, keisuke would direct his ring hand this way but this time he would let his pinky finger and ring finger of his right hand rest on his left hand, making his two thumbs stick together,  now keisuke was to perform the next technique, this was rather an easy one as keisuke placed his hands together making each finger slip behind each other thus keisuke had performed the snake seal, leaving only the tiger seal, this was similar to the snake seal as keisuke pinky and ring finger slip behind each other allowing both his index and middle finger stand upright, the same way his two thumbs would be joined again, with this keisuke would infuse a little chakra as he says “bunshin no jutsu” keisuke was then engulfed in a cloud of white smoke, through the smoke keisuke would see a pale looking figure that resembles him, in shock of the result the clone would become air as keisuke would slowly look around to check if someone saw the result, it was a bit embarrassing but keisuke wasn’t going to give up yet, as this was one of his strength,  taking on the momentum and zeal keisuke would perform the technique abit faster now infused a little like medium flow of chakra, the clone would appear abit better than the first as keisuke expression become brighter.

“ I will get it right this time” keisuke said, a moment of silence as keisuke would hear the rustling of the trees, suddenly ram-snake-tiger keisuke would be able to perform it in speed as he would insert a medium amount of chakra, keisuke would be engulfed in a cloud of white smoke for the third time, as  the smoke slowly disappears keisuke would see a healthy looking him, a grin appeared on keisukes face, I finally did it he said, it took a while but it was worth it as keisuke would dismiss his clone with a wave of his right hand, “was that just an idea” keisuke thought as his next agenda would be to make three copy of his self.

Ram-snake-tiger keisuke perform the jutsu as it was suppose to be but funny enough keisuke would see a white copy of himself but at least it was three of them, in hope to do more of them keisukes hands would be seen again performing the jutsu, a little error had happened due to keisukes over excitement he had flopped in his chakra deliver giving a lot of chakra, another error had happened as his clones won’t even happen but he would still see the cloud of white smoke, disappointed and determined keisuke had calmed himself down, return back to his cool self.

Ram –snake-tiger as keisuke would be surrounded by his 3 double gangers keisuke had determined the right proportion of chakra to infuse as he do so, the out come was amazing “all it took was a little effort as the clones disappears, keisuke would be since walking away from the academy as he heads home to tell his parents about his new jutsu.

869 word count

Claiming 4 stats and cloning jutsu

Last edited by Suyi on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

keisuke learn a jutsu [Bunshin no jutsu] Empty Re: keisuke learn a jutsu [Bunshin no jutsu]

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:28 am
You'll need to post claims for the thread. Any thread where you obtain something of some kind, be it knowledge, an item, a jutsu, money, anything, need to have a claim at the end of the last post so the mod team can see what you're taking away from it. This usually also includes a total WC (Which you included here, also, a running WC helps up out immensely on threads with multiple posts), any stat points you may have gained, and finally a link to whatever item, tech, or mission you've done/trained/unlocked 

Stats are trained at 200 words per stat. So you'll get 4 from this. Stats can be gained from anything involving your character exerting one self beyond normal day to day movements. Run a race? Stats, Help with construction involving lifting, etc? Stats. 

Please add the claims to this post (Preferably editing the existing post) and I'll approve it
Suyi
Suyi
Citizen

keisuke learn a jutsu [Bunshin no jutsu] Empty Re: keisuke learn a jutsu [Bunshin no jutsu]

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:21 am
I don't understand what you mean by post claim
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:45 am
Look at this link 

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35798-training-and-a-massacre

See at the very end of my training how I put everything I trained in the thread along with how many stats I earned from the thread and added links to all the jutsu?
Suyi
Suyi
Citizen

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:02 am
Am done and thanks
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:48 pm
Approved, but in the future put the link(s) to what you're training too :) Here's a directory for you

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30277-jutsu-directory-3-0
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum