Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

What better way to learn some jutsu! (P, NK) Empty What better way to learn some jutsu! (P, NK)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:57 pm
Den was on one of Taki's medium sized island, which seemed to be a popular training ground. It had a decent number of shinobi on it for its size, not to many that it appeared crowded, but not so few that it looked barely active. Perhaps a more overly populated training ground would have better suited Den's current needs, as he was less likely to get pulled into a training spar as those searching for an opponent would have a number of other options, but he actually wouldn't mind training with someone.

Den was dressed semi casually, not wearing his normal gear. He was dressed in dark blue jeans and a simple grey shirt, with a belt that had his weapon pouch attached to it, and a kunai holster strapped to his left leg. everything except for his weapons were a part of his manipulated fabric, a substance he created so that he could dress casually like this and still be protected. On his head was something he was unfamiliar with wearing, a pair of goggles that from the outside appeared darkly tinted. He really hoped no one here had chakra vision, as they might notice his sharingan was active, as he intended to watch other people perform jutsu so that he could more easily learn them.

Den decided to make his perch in a tree, sitting on a branch with his back against the trunk. There were a few other branches around him thick with leaves, but any shinobi would easily spot him if they looked around. Glad that his manipulated fabric could become any type of clothing, Den began to survey the area with his goggles on his face, trying to spot any interesting jutsu.

-1 AP from sharingan
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

What better way to learn some jutsu! (P, NK) Empty Re: What better way to learn some jutsu! (P, NK)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:12 pm
Mitsui wanted to try learning the swamp of the underworld jutsu. He happened to be at these training grounds as well trying to sink a rock in this vicinity. Clearly this was not going well at all since Mitsui was routing his chakra poorly, seeing how this was clearly not going well, Mitsui would go and get his book which he borrowed from another shinobi. Mitsui would try again and again but could not make the rock sink.

Eventually Mitsui started walking around looking for a shinobi to help him with his jutsu since he could not understand what was wrong. Mitsui would then eventually come to this tree and when he got there, Mitsui heard some noise and saw a man in a gray shirt and dark blue jeans sitting in the tree. He would ask the man in the tree since everyone else was busy if he could help him with the jutsu. "Excuse me sir, do you know how to do this Swamp of the Underworld Jutsu?" Mitsui would hope that this man in the tree would know what he was talking about and help him.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

What better way to learn some jutsu! (P, NK) Empty Re: What better way to learn some jutsu! (P, NK)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 pm
Den had noticed the older man attempt the Swamp of the Underworld jutsu once while scanning the area, but had decided against going over to him and offering assistance. He was there to learn, not teach. Unfortunately though it seemed that most of the shinobi here were either using techniques Den knew, or techniques he was incapable of learning, such as fire or wind jutsu. There was a technique now or then that Den could learn, but wasn't interested in, such as a variant of body flicker that relied on strength rather than chakra.

While watching he heard the footsteps of someone approaching, with a chakra signature high enough for Den to detect without any focus. Den still didn't look to see was approaching though, however he made a mental note to keep track of them to see if they used any jutsu, they might have something worth copying.

The man got closer though, and while he wasn't intending on approaching Den, when he noticed him he asked him about Swamp of the Underworld, wondering if he knew it. It wasn't a common jutsu, at least as far as Den knew, so it was rather strange to him that someone asked him if he knew something so specific. Perhaps Taiga had told some people that he had taught Den the technique, and maybe the man before him recognized Den somehow. Or maybe he just intended on asking random people for help, and just happened to meet Den first.

Den sat up from his comfortable position in the tree, turning his face to look down at the man, who was probably more than a few years Den's senior, especially if one took into account the fact that chronologically Den was meant to only be 13 (or was it 14 now?), but due to his dimension Sanctuary he had aged to the point of being 18.

Den really didn't want to teach someone a jutsu, he had come here to learn. But, this man did have a high chakra, and was old enough that Den figured he probably knew a few jutsu. And he had the Earth Element. A moment after looking at the man these facts converged and formed an idea, one that he thought both him and the man would like.

"I do actually." Den would say as he turned in the branch, letting his legs fall off the side and hang for a moment before Den allowed the rest of his body to fall. He'd hardly fall 2 meters, the branch wasn't that high, and would land about 3 from the man.

"I could help you with it, but if I do that could you teach me an Earth jutsu as well?" The man seemed to have at least chunin level chakra, maybe that of a jounin, so hopefully he knew some decent jutsu.

747/749

-1 from sharingan
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:16 pm
Mitsui first realizes how lucky he was to find out that this man who was in the tree actually knows this swamp of the underworld jutsu. As, Mitsui sees this man jump down from his branch, he thinks about how to respond about what jutsu this guy might want to learn. Since this guy is clearly interested in his jutsu, Mitsui would quickly answer that these were the jutsu he knew.
"I do not have a lot of jutsu but I will tell you the ones that I know.
I know the Moving Earth Core, Earth Dragon Bullets, Bedrock Coffin, and Hiding Like a Mole as of right now". I have only recently got back to being a shinobi. I hope to learn more soon."

Mitsui hoped that his number of jutsu would not disappoint this man as he hoped that this man would be interested in learning a few of these. He already thought that anybody who knew how to use earth chakra would know the Moving Earth Core jutsu and that Body flicker was not an earth Jutsu so he decided not to mention that. Mitsui would wait and see if the other man would be disappointed or happy about his small selection of jutsu to learn. Mitsui regretted not being a shinobi for a long hiatus a little bit since he now does not know a lot of jutsu.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm
Two jutsu of the four were techniques that Den hadn't learned, so he decided that even if they didn't turn out to be that great perhaps he could find some use in them, he was skilled in ninjutsu after all. Other than the jutsu, the only other interesting information den received was the man's mention of only recently becoming a shinobi again.

"Well, it sounds like you already know a few jutsu, so even if you haven't been a shinobi for awhile you at least possess a few abilities." Den wasn't very good at complementing people, but he tried none the less, "And as for jutsu, Earth Dragon Bullets And the Bed rock Coffin jutsu sound interesting to me." Perhaps he could learn both? and maybe teach the man another Earth jutsu. He decided that he would see how long it took the man to learn Swamp of the Underworld, and if he learned that quick enough he'd go on to the other jutsu, "If you teach me Bed Rock Coffin afterwards, I can try and help you with  Swamp of the Underworld."

Den hoped the man would like the deal, and that he wasn't gonna end up learning some extremely weak Earth jutsu that would require him to put effort into making useful.

746/749
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:27 am
Mitsui thought that it was a great idea to take up this man's offer. Mitsui thought that teaching this man a jutsu even if A rank or B rank was a fair trade for learning this swamp of the underworld. Mitsui thought about how to explain the jutsu.

Mitsui smiled and said:
"I would be happy to teach you how to do the Bedrock Coffin after I learn this Swamp Of The Underworld jutsu."

Mitsui would be thinking about how to teach the Bedrock Coffin jutsu so he can teach this man the jutsu more smoothly.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 am
"Alright, well before we begin I'm going to have to apologize, I'm not the best teacher." Den was trying to think of the best way to explain the jutsu, he hadn't really put much thought into how it worked. He had everything about it memorized, having seen the leader of Taki perform the jutsu with his sharingan, but memorization and understanding were two different things.

Luckily Den had spent a lot of his time studying ninjutsu, so he knew a number of similiar concepts that he could apply to the aspects of the jutsu he had memorized, and use that to deduce exactly how the jutsu works, and from that was able to get a decent understanding of how the jutsu worked.

"Alright, I'm assuming you already know he hand seals right? It's just Boar and tiger." Den actually could perform the jutsu with a half handed seal, but if this man was trying to re-adjust to being a shinobi he probably wasn't ready to learn how to decrease hand seals like that, plus as far as Den knew most people couldn't change hand seals like he could, and that was an advantage he liked to have.

"I suppose the main difficulty with the jutsu is you're turning a huge area of earth into mud nearly instantly, it doesn't just grow from a center point. There's no charging time, you use all of the chakra you molded at once to create the large field." It was what made the jutsu so useful, it had to be anticipated rather than simply dodged. As far as Den knew, only someone who knew the jutsu, or had sharingan, could predict the jutsu and avoid it.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:04 pm
Mitsui thought that maybe he was not putting enough chakra in and was only able to make some microscopic size of mud which only sand grains would be able to fit in. This was a problem that befuddled Mitsui for hours since he could not understand it. Mitsui would wonder for hours before this and he was never able to solve the problem. Mitsui after hearing the instructions wondered how he would decide the place of the pit that would appear there. Mitsui wondered and guessed that he imagines the place becoming that swamp. Mitsui also wondered if he could sink himself with that jutsu by accident assuming he thought that place. All these possible circumstances worried Mitsui quite a lot. Mitsui on the outside only hesitated about a second even though he was in such deep analysis. Mitsui wondered what would happen if he accidentally sinks the guy in front of him and what could happen to him. That was somthing that he wondered about.

"Could you give me a demonstration of that jutsu?", Mitsui asked.

Mitsui would watch closely to what was happening and see exactly what actions would happen. Mitsui actually has never trained before with an example so he thought that it would be nice to try that. If the man in front of him teaching the jutsu would do the demonstration, then he would ask him how he decides where the jutsu will happen.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:03 pm
The man wanted a demonstration, fair enough. Den just hoped he didn't mess up, here didn't think he'd fail the jutsu it was just that was actually capable of making a huge swamp, and given how there were people Den didn't want to accidentally make a swamp underneath someone. In the end he saw the rock the guy was trying to sink, and seeing as there was no one near there he decided to use that.

Performing both hand seals, for the man's benefit, Den molded his chakra into the earth element and felt it all release at once, creating a swap of 10 meters in diameter with the rock in the center. At 50 speed the rock would sink, before stopping halfway as Den ended the jutsu. Den could have made the swamp much bigger, but what was the point in that? Better to just show the guy how the jutsu was normally done, rather than try and show off.

"Did that help?" Den would turn back to Mitsui and wait for him to respond.

704/749 AP
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:45 am
Mitsui thought about what Den did. He thought that he probably had to spread his chakra all around the ground and that when he intended to, simultaneously turn all the chakra to make the marsh which things fall into. Mitsui wondered if the 10 meter size was the smallest he could make it. Mitsui guessed that if he spread his chakra into the jutsu less that probably he would be able to make a smaller hole.

"Thanks, I will try the jutsu now." Mitsui then was about to try the jutsu when he suddenly thought of saying this, "How do you figure out where the swamp hole will be?" "I would assume I would imagine where the swamp would be and you would simply put your chakra there and turn all that ground into the swamp."

Mitsui would wait for this man to respond before attempting the jutsu. Mitsui realized it would be very important to figure out how he decides the place of the jutsu before he attempts to try it or he may hear screams of somebody he accidentally used this jutsu under. Mitsui would listen carefully making mental notes on any important details Den would have to tell him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum