Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure)

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 pm

There was no better place in the village of the stars than the book store. Better than the library, with a small cost, one was not forced to return a story they loved. If they did not like the story, most bookstores usually accepted returns and would distribute refunds as needed. For one who loved stories of fiction, true facts on the real world, or maps and vibrant pictures, she need not look any further than the local village bookstore. The employees were familiar with her presence there, as she chose to read directly in the store, or use allowance money or earnings from chores to purchase a shiny new novel.

This day was no different. However, eavesdropping was an unfortunate habit of the young girl, who caught wind of the tail end of a rather intriguing exchange. She heard it from an aisle behind her, as she sat on the floor, leaned against a bookshelf while she skimmed a high fantasy novella. Closing the book and putting it to the side, Izuna subtly listened from an empty split in between two book series neatly set up on the shelf. Finally hearing him ask the girl a question, inquiring about a training ground, the child raced around the bookshelf to confront them where they were. Genjutsu? Was that not what her mother, Rika, specialized in? What a fantastic thing-- a way of fighting where you need not physically hurt someone.

“I know a training ground!” the small eleven year old shamelessly chimed in. “Please let me come with you. I wanna learn~”

Her words, though delicate and childish, were sincere. She had not yet met a Genjutsu master within the walls of Hoshigakure. Could this be her chance to try out something truly new? After all, the academy had only touched on the subject. How nice would it be to officially be trained a thing or two~

WC: 317
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:21 am
Slowly her eyes and head turned as the other young man was buying the books he had taken out of the shelves and then leaving the store. Then she turned back to the one standing in front of her and smiled softly while she was listening. Experiments did have a false ring to it as he said it like that. But well if it was for research and well it would not hurt would it? He just meant to try something where he needed a partner. If it was her mind he wanted play, she could endure it and if he needed to go at her body, she was prepared as well since she was Kaguya after all. She nodded slowly to his request and then looked at the book again. Maybe she would not need it after all, but still she was going to buy it anyways maybe she needed to go back on this some other time. As he asked if there was a training ground nearby she nodded and opened her mouth: "Yes there is one at...", she stopped as a younger girl rushed in to invade their conversation. She fell silent, since the young and spunky one had already answered the question to full correctness.
Then she nodded again and just added: "As she said, school grounds are always open for training." Afterwards she looked down at the book then holding it up. "I'll still buy this though it seems to be interesting", smiling fondly she waved with the book and then quickly nodded at the young girl while walking over to the counter where she placed the book down. He registered it and then she paid for it handing him over a sufficient amount of Ryo before putting the book into her bag and then returning to the other two. "I would be ready", she then clarified. Giving both of them a second glance.

WC: 317
TWC: 1243
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:31 am
orokana looked at the other girl. then at the first one. this was slowly getting out of hand today. he hated meeting people but he wasnt going to complain. he know had two test subjects. a fine way to start the day. as he has had zero before all this. "ah well lead the way, misses." he didnt know their names yet but he didnt care. he would probably forget it anyways. and if the girls would walk off he would follow them. he now had an idea to test two things at once. but that wouldnt give him as many results so he would just test it on both of them. oro was a fan of testing new things on people when he could. though he was sure both of them wouldnt be able to do much in his gen, it would be a nice way to kill time and finally get one thing off his list to do. he was interested to see how the girls react to a genjutsu. he was going to show them a real basic one. but they wouldnt know how gen can be truly scary. he would smile to himself. luck wasnt a thing he normally had but he wasnt going to question it.
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:13 pm
He told to lead the way and that was, what she would do. So without asking she grabbed a hold of his arm. "I will kind sir", she purred at him joyfully as she pulled him along towards the exit. She was sure, if she wanted the other girl would follow like she had invited herself. Slowly she started walking leaving the book shop behind. First she thought about the park, but it was crazy with all those anti shinobi people around. But after that there was the academy, but he did not really look official like that. She held still for a while as she was thinking but then shrugged it off. It was the best and safest place to train anyways. As she gently dragged him along further she then said: [color=#2e2efe]"Oh by the way", she smiled at him, [b]"I am Sanae, who are you?" She could face palm herself for not asking this earlier on, but well better late than never. Or at least this was what people could say. Shortly she glanced over at passer bys that were looking. She knew those looks that burned like fire, those looks that warned her every time she left the safety of her home, that this was not safe but still worth the fight for tomorrow. So she turned and took him to the academy grounds were they could find a training field not being used at the moment.

WC: 240
TWC: 1483
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:36 pm
orokana was being pulled. so far almost every girl he has meet they always pulled or pushed him around. at this point he figured it was because he was easily pushed around. he was yawning and walking as they made their way to the spot she deemed was good enough to train. he watched people as they made their way. noted some glares at the girl. he thought it was interesting. but slowly when she asked for his name he said. "oh, you can call me Orokana. pleasure to meet you sanae." he did a nice bow. then once he was led to the grounds he would sigh as he thought about what to say to her. "ok. so you remember how i showed you how to get out of genjutsu like so." he would pause and use the genjutsu release. "now when you do it and it works it will counteract any genjutsu you are in. however some genjutsu wont be as easy to escape from or its too strong." he tried to sound interesting but really it was boring stuff. then he took out his book and started looking in it. "well an easy genjutsu would be something like... this one here.." he would close his book and look at sanae. "when you are ready i will use the genjutsu on you, and remember, its not real, but it will seem like it." he said narrowing his eyes on her.
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:19 pm
She let go of him folding her Arms behind her back and looked at him curiously. Attention rising as he was saying his name. Orokana, Oro or Kana shortening? She was not sure about that. But the name sounded nice and it was always nice to know a name to a face. On the training ground he cut right to the chase. Well why not, what time was there to waste anyway. She listened to him while he was talking and her eyes followed the movement of his hands. While hers would reduplicate the sign he was using she looked back up at him. What would unfold around her as soon as he was working the jutsu. Was it Crazy to think about what people could conjure up when playing with people's minds and thoughts ´just like that? She then raised her eyes to meet his and she then nodded in agreement. Whatever would be happening was not real and she would try to make it disappear by using that jutsu he demonstrated. It was hard to think about something like that and being sure what would happen, because no one could be sure. But first she took her bag and set it aside from them taking out some water along with her medicine taking some of the pills and swallowing them with water. One could never be sure when she needed this and if she used it in panic she did not want to pass out or something because she was not prepared. Now she faced him and nodded again: "Let's try this please."

WC: 265
TWC: 1748
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:07 pm
oro nodded and started doing the hand seals. Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram. then the sky would grow into a orange colour. and the air would start to get hot. nearby trees would start to smoke. above the young girl was a giant fireball falling from the sky. towards her. roughly 100 meters in diameter. to sanae she would feel intense heat. like standing in a oven. (power of the genjutsu is 40) he would watch her. note how she reacts. everyone reacts differently to it. it was a very basic genjutsu. and it was flashy which meant it wasnt very used in battle because it was an easy tell if you knew your foe uses genjutsu.

oro started thinking about how this genjutsu worked. how it was made. and how it was used. he knew his own genjutsu was more complex then this could hope to dream.  but it meant he needed to be in a genjutsu to use his own genjutsu. really it wasnt a genjutsu what oro had crafted. it was a way to remove genjutsu and place someone else under the same genjutsu. once he had the hang of it he could start testing out. if he was honest it was the same thing as his very own genjutsu release he has mastered with no hand seals. then once its release he uses that released chakra and use it to make so and so in the genjutsu casted. while he feeds it with his chakra of course. it wasnt a perfect way of dealing with things but it was going to be effective. it made a step easier for himself and it made confusing and surprising the enemy easier as well. as long as he played with it right. 
twc 1977
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:16 pm
She waited and watched as he did his hand seals and thought about it. One could be happy that there was a unison sign to go against all and that it was not something crazy like reverse doing the signs or putting them in spelling order. Maybe this could have been a thing in the old days. But what did you do, if you did not see the one using the jutsu and therefore did not see the signs. Well you would be pretty down in the dumps then. But right now she tried to locate what the effect of the jutsu was. It took her a bit to start noticing that it was getting warmer and warmer. Was this it? Making it warmer or was it just her getting nervous because she could not seem to think what the gejutsu was doing to her? Sweat was slowly running down her forehead, was it because she was nervous or because it was getting warm? She looked up to the sun, was it that warm? This was when it hit her, or more or less it seemed like it was about to hit her. A fireball on top of her head going down and she was pulling her head down between her shoulders.
Then she paused. This was it, this was the illusion. Was she to wait for it to hit her? But if it felt like heat coming closer it might not be such a good idea. Even the image of it caused her to sweat and her breath was going heavy. She actually felt like burning, her skin hurt a little, no she did not want to have this imaginary fireball mentally burning her, so she started to do what he seemed to have been doing she made the one hand sign that was needed the tiger and concentrated. Folding her hands as if she was praying she then raised thumb and index finger high up into the air. Chakra bursting through her and the fingers to activate the jutsu she was trying to do while fearing that this stupid fireball was going to hit her directly into her face. Then she took her hands apart and looked up, the fireball did not change at all, maybe it was just going to hit the young teen and send it straight to the ground, but no this was not what she was here for and her father would scold her for such a pitiful try. Encouraging words screamed into her mind by the raging image of her father who was rambling on about how clueless she was if a simple fireball genjutsu could knock her out and render her helpless. So once again she made the sign and focused on it and the release from this burning hell of a ball. Then she took a second glance at it. Was it gone?

WC: 482
TWC: 482/2230
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:41 pm
orokana watched as the girl went threw the motions. watched her as she thought about it and then when she finally did it he sighed and said. "now most gen wont be as easy like that. some genjutsu can be triggered and you wont even know why. but good job." he nodded. "im going to use another one on you so get ready." he said as he started doing the seals for his next genjutsu, tree binding death. Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger. then after he finished the seals the girl would notice oro would fade into mist as a tree quickly grew around it. making her unable to move. the tree grew until it swallowed her whole, only her eyes where safe from the tree. then oro spoke. "like this you cant use your genjutsu release because well you cant use the seals for it right. theres many genjutsu that work faster then you can and will make you unable to move. like so. but the trick is to either A. wait it out. or B. learn to use genjutsu release with no hand seals." he said as he was still cloaked and hidden from her view. girl had good chakra control. she was probably better off then he first thought. but that was neither here or there. after she was done with this lesson he would then go on to teach her how to use the first gen he used on her, so she can play with it and understand it more. maybe another one if she felt like it. though as she used the release he noted he couldnt fully feel her chakra signature. she needed more practice but thats fine. wasnt his problem. 
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:38 am
It appeared that she had done it. No fireball above her head and no extreme heat. She was quite pleased with her accomplishment, but there seemed to be more about it and even more to learn. As he made the next seals she got ready to react because she knew what was coming she tried to force her hands together as soon as possible, but she was to slow and within seconds she was captured inside the tangling roots of a tree or something of that sort. She knew it was a fake and she knew, how to erase it and she had been prepared to act but had been to slow. This Genjutsu were definitely a weapon to be reckoned with. She moved a little left ad a little right, there was no way she would be getting her arms free to form the sign. He said something about doing it without a sign but well how was that supposed to work? She struggled a little more and then thought about it. She needed to use Chakra to diffuse it and a hand sign but she needed to skip it somehow.
She started to focus chakra inside her body. She had done this over and over again. For the jutsu tht her family was using she did not need to do seals as well, but they were different. She could feel how her body began to shape. While she was thinking she had unwillingly tried to activate her armour of bone. Maybe because there was so high pressure on her body and without really thinking about it she had deemed putting on the amour as a good thing to defend her body from this attack. Beneath her skin she could feel them creeping, like a second skin, just so much harder then everything else on her. She indeed felt stronger than before, like she could endure more than before but there was something else. The pressure did not change. Because the Jutsu might not take into consideration that she had used something to shield her or what could be more possible the jutsu did just not work like it did not several times before. Kind of annoying but it could not be helped she would train it even more after this lovely occasion. So she decided to go back to the actual problem at hand.
She tried to look around for her companion but he was not really visible to her, only his voice that was talking like in a distance. "How do I learn to do the release without my fingers?", she asked curiously. She did not really think this was something to be taught in about some moments, but as she saw it, pretty helpful when stuck in this kind of mess. She still felt a little helpless and struggled with what she was doing and could be doing. Many thoughts ran through her mind. If she just pushed out the bone of her arm without growing it back, could she deicide on doing it later? Then she could wiggle her arm out and then grow back the bone, that could have been a fun idea, but unfortunately it did not work that way.

WC: 537
TWC: 1019/2767
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum