Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 3 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:12 am
Poking my head back in:

Actually it's not in my opinion. Because you aimed at his knee but didn't specify if it was he highest part of the knee or lowest he can choose to interpret it as he wants. But let's assume that you're aiming at the center of the knee cap for fairness's sake. If you were to do what's called "high knees" depending on your flexibility you could step high enough. In reality I could see the blade grazing his foot or cutting his sandals. But he would be able to avoid the majority of damage. I being a non flexible person just tested this out with my friend and I managed to get my leg high enough that the ball we were throwing just barely skidded by the bottom of my foot. 

So for complete fairness, we'll call that Akemi takes a grazing cut to his foot, no more than 5 cm deep, capable of being healed by a C rank Med tech usage. This in turn means his sandal is cut as well.

TL;DR
Akemi takes a grazing cut/scratch to the foot healable by a C rank med jutsu and Sandal is cut along wherever Akemi decides the part of his foot is cut at.

---NOTE: you may always ask for a second opinion, and timer starts at the time of my post-----
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 3 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:35 am
(Just saying, in one of my earlier posts I activated Toy Soldier Transformation, so Akemi would definitely be flexible enough to lift his leg to only receive a scratch, if not mitigate the damage entirely. Of course, since I completely forgot to deduct the AP last post so I'm not sure if this would be allowed.

Akemi wrote:Akemi started jogging at a speed of 20 in Haruki's direction, while jogging, his hands would come together and start to form the Ram hand seal and would activate the Toy Soldier Transformation. He would hold the hand seal, all of this would of happened within Akemi running 10 meters towards Haruki. Then, he suddenly would disappear at a speed of 157 and appear about 5 meters in front of Tenma.

A quote to make it easier. This was done on third post if you want to see it. Will deduct 10 AP instead of the usual 5 to make up for the missed post)
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:58 am
(Will said that , Toy Soldier would not save you from this, I asked him in the cb before even making a post for a battle mod, so with that in mind, back to the fight)

At this point, Tenma did not care about the kunai or what happened, this kid was five meters away from him, So just as previously stated he would, Tenma's hands raised in front of him, and the Ice Dome, Formed around him, giving him the protection from the thrown Kunai.

As the Kunai Hit the Dome, they stick in, coming to a halt, This giving Tenma enough time to Start his next Jutsu, Yet another that needed No hand signs, Certain Kill Ice Spears.

Now As the Dome had formed with Tenma standing in the back of the, and the wall Litterally right in front of Akemi, this allowed it so that a single five meter spear would shoot out towards the midsection of Akemi, at the same time a Spear five meters tall sprang up behind Akemi, one to either side of Akemi, and the final one grew from the dome above Akemi's Head, all of the spears grew at the exact same time, this was one of his combinations.

Now if Akemi could not find a way out of this, he would make sure that the Ice Spear did not actually impale the kid, simply pinning him to that location.

(Now let me explain this a little bit, The shield was something planned and already in action in a previous post if you were to dodge the Kunai, which you did, and as you mentioned nothing about it, it would happen during that said time frame stated, so as soon as you appeared, the dome was up. Thus the Speed of the dome does not matter, but for legality sakes, it grows at a speed of 45

Next, The Spears form at a speed of 50, and are doing so in a way to Imprison you more or less, as I noted, that if you could not get out of this, The spear growing for your midsection would not pierce, it would simply stop after growing to a point that it pins you against the other pillar that is growing behind you.

The Health of the Dome is 45, however your Kunai could gain no momentum as the dome was Immediatly in front of you, thus they do not Pierce it, let alone the ice being a chakra construct.

Ap Spent is 70 out of 72)

Rather Akemi was Pinned or not, with both Jutsu excecuted he would make the sign to forfeit, and explain to everyone "I am out of Chakra, and cannot continue this fight", and with that he would wait to see the outcome, sitting down crosslegged in his dome. Waiting for a Verdict.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 am
Just making a note so you guys know - if you are going to not post your AP then the technique isn't in effect. Don't give into laziness, as it will negatively impact you during a fight. As t is the wound is so superficial and you did fail to deduct AP so the ruling stands.

As always you are welcome to a second opinion.
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 am
... What?

"LADDDIEESSS AND GENTLEMENNNNNNNNNNNNN, NONE OF US CAN SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING, BUT I ASSURE YOU, IT IS PROBABLY AMAZING! LOOK AT THAT GLASSY DOME. LOOK AT ALL ITS CURVES AND ALL ITS EDGES. I WONDER HOW COLD TENMMMMMAAAAA ISSSSS!" Screamed the announcer after a few moments of silence, making every civilian in the stadium jump at the sudden burst of sound. Apart from Akemi cause, he was a real man.

It seemed he had body flickered directly in front of a... Glass dome? He was having trouble figuring out what this was, this was... The Strange dome was surrounding the person he had intended to chuck kunai at. Of course, Akemi was very salty about almost losing his legs, so seeing this barrier blocking Tenma. It was as if it was taunting him, like Tenma was an animal caged in a zoo which had somehow grown the ability to speak, using that ability to insult him. Despicable, salt rose up inside his body, filling every single square inch of his insides. If he spoke right now, salt would likely come spewing out.

Alas, in the midst of his salty tendencies, Akemi completely neglected to remember about the opponent behind him. However, his chakra sensory caught a huge blip heading towards him at incredible speeds. He turned around, not worrying about the ice spikes currently surrounding him. He saw Haruki raise his hands up to form the Body Flicker seal, and Akemi was given little chance to defend himself. The most Akemi managed to do, was raise his arms in a haphazard block using his forearms. 

The beast hit him at incredible power, his forearms completely shattering and him being flown through the air about 10 meters. He landed on the floor with a sickening thud, the resulting impact forcefully removing air from his lungs. As he fell backward, it seemed that his head had been jerked, the back of his head hitting the floor with yet another thud. This action, of course, leaving Akemi in an almost knocked-out state. Yet he still retained semi-consciousness, but nowhere near enough to make any rational thought.

And so, here lies the end of the chuunin exams. At least Akemi's exams, he wasn't entirely sure if Tenma and Haruki would continue. But judging from the fact that Tenma had resigned, it seemed the kid had won. Jeez, Akemi needed to step up his game.

The sound of spluttering echoed around the arena. "FINE LADIES AND NOBLE GENTLEMEN, IT SEEMS THAT THESE EXAMS HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION! I PRONOUNCE THE SECOND-MOST ADORABLE KID IN HOSHI, THE FIRST ONE BEING AKEMI, HARUKI AS THE WINNNNNER!" Screamed the announcer, invigorated by the display which had been put to show today. Well... The exams had lasted about three minutes at the most, but that didn't make the win any less beautiful. Eventually, the entire stadium-full was standing up, giving Haruki a standing ovation. All of them repeatedly screaming "HARUKI! Haruki! HARUKI!" over and over again.

Welp, it was time to sleep. Akemi passed out, fatigue consuming him. Seriously, it sucked that he hadn't been given a chance to use his beautiful seven heavens. But beggars can't be choosers, he just had to sleep...

Last edited by Akemi Hiyu <3 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:10 am
(Oh battle Mod," The dome is completely transparent, like glass" How is it he is seeing reflections, didnt work that way in the anime, and I don't see Refelections in my windows or stuff like that, Also, How would Akemi know what was being planned, the only spikes visable to him are the two growing off the dome, the Other Three are just out of site, and he didnt look around, just a couple of things here for you to look at)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:31 am
(
1) Glass is somewhat reflective when a light hits it, I remember reading about that sometime. + Idk if my windows are messed up or something, but I can see reflections in them,

2) Akemi didn't know what was being planned, he referenced being trapped due to seeing (And feeling by chakra sensory. Even if that was never explicitly said, Haruki's chakra is still above 70 so Akemi would immediately feel it) Haruki, and he wanted to get on to the dome so he wasn't trapped in between Tenma and Haruko anymore.
)
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:36 am
(I didnt ask for your Two sense Akemi, Im going to the battle mod, very much akin to you , after I tried to PM you so we could talk out the first situation)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:19 pm
(Voiding my post, Akemi basically body flickers up to Tenma, gets confused as to why there is a glass dome, then gets utterly wrecked by Haruki's lightning beast. Surviving ofc)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:33 pm
Okay so Akemi please repost these events happening. You are being allotted an edit to repost to reflect the correct changes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum