Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 5 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 am
The ice dome being formed. The original Haruki didn't see that, but the clone could see it vividly coming as it was being formed before. One free hand, one with Chidori, the clone was going to have to cancel it out. Considering the push was the same direction that the original Haruki moved, and the little time that passed between the two while moving at similar speeds, the clone quickly obtained a grip onto the wrist of its owner. The force of the original Haruki, while definitely fast, was not back up too well by his strength. Five meters away at the time of the grip and pull of the clone, heavily slowing down the original Haruki.

Of course, to prevent completely collision with the ice dome was pretty much impossible. But to lessen the momentum and damage was not impossible in the slightest. The clone pulled as hard as it could, the speed reduced heavily by it's pull and speed. The original Haruki became aware and placed his palm against the ice to try to soften the blow. All these factors brought the force down tremendously, his body hitting against the ice, but not enough to knock him down. It felt more like a punch to the stomach, not even that hard of one either... Well that was INSANELY close.

The clone however couldn't stop itself from hitting the dome, and then shattered. Wasted Chidori and clone, but it was fine. As for Haruki, he was prepared for an attack to come up and to weave handsigns for Substitution. His back was turned away from his opponent, a perfect chance to strike, and the child knew this. So any attack that is used on Haruki should it happen will be replaced with one of the fallen Kunai knives. This was his only choice as he can't quite fight back currently, not strategically anyways.

(OOC: Go for the seal if you like)

Formula: 225 SPD - Clone 125 SPD - Clone 45 STR - Haruki 45 STR = 10 Dmg vs 30 HP = A punch worth of damage I think.

572/865 AP
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 5 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 pm
After Catching the Clone in the dome, Spikes began to form off the Dome, first spike just under the caught arm of the clone, if successful, it would eliminate the clone, timed just so, so that the clone would not be able to reach for Haruki, however if Haruki was still slowed by the clone as well, then four more spikes was growing, none for piercing, but blunt, and right around the mid section of Haruki, so if Haruki did hit the Ice dome, in any way shape or form, the speed of growing at fifty and at a power of fifty.

The Kunai still in his hands in case Haruki is able to make it through the Ice Dome, ready to use them if needed, he waited and watched to see what exactly Haruki would do with the new development of the Ice Spikes, and the timing of them. Being so if following Haruki's Formula, and the timing they grew, Their momentum clashing against Haruki's Momentum, creating an extra one hundred points of damage .

Ap- 72 - 40 Ice Spears= 32 AP
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:54 pm
Rest in pieces to that one clone as it had been caught, the attempt to reach out resulting in it's existence being taken away. The gesture though... That alone was warning enough on top of his reaction time. The dome built up at a slow pace compared to the reaction time and speed of his own. If it were really that close, Haruki passing it before it's development was most likely going to be the case. That difference was just that huge, no matter the element of surprise or not, which had been killed by the clones gesture. About a good five meters would be most likely for him to actually hit the dome, as it's formation would most likely need that distance to be formed completely without him just completely moving through it during its developmental phase.

While he couldn't change his direction towards the sides, he did have options with that reaction time. The risk of his body taking damage needed to be avoided, crashing through the dome was not an option. Moving straight was a factor, but at the angle in which he did was completely up to him. Swiftly, he would pull out two kunai, one in each hand before jumping upwards up 33.7 meters. If that were enough to go over the dome, he would just continue to go over the dome before landing onto the arena wall, which the momentum will push his body along the arena wall. The Dome's radius was not that huge all around, but Haruki was prepared to attack with his kunai and Lightning Beast should that scenario change.

Of course, he needed to protect his body during the jump over the dome. While in the air, he would throw the kunai forward before weaving substitution signs again in case there were incoming projectiles. The kunai moved at his speed, so they wouldn't break the 10 meter limit needed for substitution. Naturally, the attack didn't have to be in the air. If his opponent chose to attack when he landed on the walls, he was ready to substitute as well, as the kunai would stick onto the wall right near him.

Should he be on the walls, he would finally be skating on them at the controlled speed of 125 at last. Just in time as well. Hm, just to make sure that it was safe however, he would activate his Golden Eyes.

If interrupted
572/865 AP

If on the walls
-20 AP Golden Eyes
552/865 AP
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:14 pm
With his ap Drained to a all time low, and his one shot restore used, he did not foresee this going much more in his favor, so he would allow the dome and Spears to fall away, his hands up, the seal for forfeiting made, He shouted out "You win, I cant continue on, my Chakra is to low to continue on"

Tenma would then lay down on the ground and wait to hear the results of the fight at this point, he put up as much of a fight as he could, and he coulda went a little further, but doing so put him at risk, and that was not smart, apart of being a shinobi of higher rank and caliber, is knowing when to give up, and either retreat or surrender, so that you could perhaps fight on another day.

(Haruki Wins)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm
(Ok, Sent Akihana a summery of the battle, Haruki, if you would like, you may make a post reacting to your win, I will post with the results probably within the next 24 hours.)
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:41 pm
He landed on the wall, two kunai blades spiking against the walls of the arena. But no retaliation, nor any sign of movement either based on his chakra sensory. His Golden eyes shifting to the side as he looked over his shoulder, he would notice that the opponent didn't carry anything out. So Haruki's palms didn't hold Substitution any longer. His body would instead lower from the walls onto the ground, then move forward as the man spoke.

Hm, an ending. Haruki would love to smile about it and give the perky "Good Game" quote to the man like he would back in his former home, he just couldn't find it in his personality to do it anymore. Instead, that would come off a bit more formal. "Well played." He instead replied as he placed his hands in his pockets. It seems that was the end of that. While on the inside, he was more excited and pumped by the adrenaline and the result. But to bring out into the public, that was too hard for him to do. Protection for the one who needs to be protected, he needed to serve both roles, and this was a step up to doing it.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:04 pm
(Sorry, have to post on this account, I basically am promising that I am not posting on Hikari until I post for Xy, but I realize that You guys have your entire characters based on my post, as such, I am going to post for you guys real quick before locking up and posting up for Xy, if someone wishes to attack Hikari, here is her character page. http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33658-hikari-namikaze-stats#256478 )

'Well this is definitely different.' Hikari thought to herself as she watched the battle unfold, looking upon the exam with her Golden eyes. While perhaps not the battle between Dragons and sand monsters that the Chestnut haired girl had to go through in order to get her rank up, this battle showed that all three Shinobi were tallented and showed promise.

However, now that the Battle was over... it was time for the results, whether or not the shinobi preformed well enough that they would be allowed to continue on their path to Journeyman shinobi.

Hikari would look at the judges, and proceed to stand, stating in a loud and clear voice, "I would first like to congratulate those who preformed in the exam, you all fought gallantly and with honor.  We will have the results for you shortly, in the mean time, I request that Tenma and Haruki awaken Akemi, and we will announce the results."

With that, The chunin would turn and look at the Judges.... now talking in a much more hushed tone, Hikari would proceed to talk about the winner of the battle, the former Sunagakure ninja. Most of the battle happened at to high of speeds that judges had to basicly let Hikari give a summary of the battle to them. However, all three judges came to the same opinion when it came to the Loyalist Akari.

Once getting the confirmation, Hikari would stand up and degree "Haruki Akari! After a short discussion with the judges, it has been determined that you PASS. On top of being the winner of the battle, you were also able to show very advanced use of Lightning style, along with advanced use of your clones, as such, you have passed and my continue on to the next round of the chunin selection exam."

At this point, the annoncer would then call out. "WELL! THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! HARUKI AKARI HAS PASSED HIS EXAM!  LET US GIVE HIM A LOUD ROUND OF APPLAUSE!"

The crowd would then go wild with excitement as the results were announced. If Haruki had something to say on the matter, they would quite down long enough for him to say it. If he did, While Hikari would want to listen to what the green haired genin had to say, she would be to busy discussing with the judges about the short Hiyu amoung the three.

As Hikari basically gave them a summary of what happened in the battle, one of the judges would say, "Yes, we are awear, make the annoncment that he has passed, if you please, Mrs. Namikaze."

Hikari would look at the judge with a slight look of disbelief, while she had hoped for Akmei to pass, the tai-jutsu user didn't really do enough to constitute a pass.

"How come?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Another judge would say, "I mean.... look at what he did in that ring! Remarkable!  He would be an honor to the ranks of shinobi!"

"Such as.....?"

"He... well... gah...." The judge would fumble over his words. "Gah... ok, he didn't really do enough to pass, but he is just SO CUTE! He has to pass! Afterall, if we can't have any cute girls among the journey rank of shinobi, surely we must have at least this little cute ball among them!"

No cute girls amoung them, Hikari was the only Female journey man kunochi at this point.

A desire to slap the Judge came across the girls mind, but no, that would be rude and out of place.
"If that is all you have, I highly question about whether or not he should pass."

All three of the judges groaned. "Fine."  They all said in unision.

Hikari would then reach up and say in a loud voice. "AKEMI HIYUShowed impressive speed through out the exams, however, at this time we do not see him being experienced enough to pass on to the next round, As such, Akemi Hiyu DOES NOT PASS and will be expected to retry, however, we will expect to see him again soon, and have high expectations of him."

At the sound of the words "does not pass," An eruption of Boos could be heard from the audience. Apperntly the boy had a massed quite a following in during the exam. Hikari (Who as a chunin did not have experienced fighter.) didn't notice when one of the audience members threw his drink at her from behind, and would drench the chestnut haired girl. A little bit of rage would build up inside the magical girl wannabe, but hey, he was a civilain, she couldn't do anything about him.

As the Announcer of the exam would explode in anger and rage (I think Kibbles will do a better job discribing what he had to say,) Hikari would continue to talk to the judges about the final particpent.

The talk went on for almost 15 minutes, much longer then the talks about the other two went. In the end, it came down to a vote about whether or not the Yuuki would proceed on his journey, and it ended in a split decision.

Once the vote was cast, Hikari would stand up and give the proclimation. "TENMA KETSUEKI, You propose an interesting case to us, which we took a long time discussing. You showed great combat skills, a masterful control over the Ice element, and Element which I personally didn't even know was a thing, a great mind to know when it is time to surrender, and great compassion, yes, I did realize Akemi's life was in danger and you were able to save him. And for that, I thank you.

However... with that, It still has been decided that you DO NOT PASS. While you prehaps contain in your brain a combat mind that far surpasses any of your other competitors, and probably even that of my own, it appears that your body is unable to keep up with it. You were forced to surrender due to lack of chakra, even though you did not use that many jutsu during this exam.
Hikari also noticed that the boy used up the fuinjutsu she gave him, and still only was able to pull off so few jutsu before running out of chakra, but she didn't want to point that out to the crowd and the judges.

"Train up your body for endurance, and try again, I feel very confident that you will be able to pass if you do this."

The crowd (Which settled down during the discussion,) started giving a polite clapp to show the boy's effort.

"This concludes this round of the chunin exam, we will be holding another event later in the evening with 3 other hopeful shinobi. So if anyone would like to attend, please feel free to do so." And with that, the judges and Hikari would turn to walk away, and take a break before the next battle would began.

(OOC: Note, Congragulations to Haruki! Also, Sorry Tenma and Kibbles that you didn't pass, I am sure you will get them next time! Once again, I need to emphasis that all decisions went through Aki, and We came up with the results together, and as such this ruling is final. That being said, Haruki, you may claim the mission rewards, a stat for every 400 words you posted, and finally I believe you can put this WC to whatever training you would like. As for Kibbles and Tenma, unfortunately, you can't claim mission rewards, but If I am not mistaken you can claim this as regular training, so 200 Words per stat, and also any jutsu training. Also, Akihana and I decided that since we didn't want to make the next exam into a five way, you will have to wait until that exam finishes, and whoever fails that exam will join you for your next attempt (Unless someone else wants to jump in.)

Also, will make exit later, I need to go post for Xy right now.)
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:25 pm
He passed... Winning assured nothing, but it did in this case. The instant he had been declared the victor with a massive crowd screaming as he would take a bow formally. Admittedly, he was not sure as to what he was to say. But if he did have anything to say, it was most likely going to be the time. His words needed meaning, something to stick to the people. No sad story, they didn't have the time to hear some pitiful story. This was a moment of victory, and he was going to embrace it with a big hug the best he could. When he stood tall to alert them that he was going to speak, they seemed to die down so that he could speak. What a lovely audience.

"Thank you all, you are all very kind." The child would tell them, clearing his dry throat a little bit nervously. There was never this much of a crowd looking at him before. "So kind for more reasons than you may think. You all welcomed me and accepted me, and with this new opportunity, I intend to repay you all in full and twice more! I publicly swear all my being to Hoshi and no less than that until I die!" He could have continued to ramble on, but he didn't want to cut too much into the Chuunin's announcements, so he left it with that. And so the rest would continue when the audience reacted to his announcement.

+3k Ryo
+7AP
+3511 Words for [url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22699-shuriken-shadow-clone]Shuriken Shadow Clone[/url]
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 pm
Exit

If I can, WC 1571, so 14 Ap
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 am
Due to some kind of ninja magic, Akemi managed to wake up as the results were being announced. His cute face was plagued by disappointment and pain. The pain was from, well, his broken forearms. And the dispapointment? Well, a person would have to be incredibly stupid or dumb to not know why.

His feature says suddenly perked up when he heard the whole crowd retaliating about his supposed loss. Akemi's entire face burned in embarrassment, earning a collective 'Awwww' from the audience. Suddenly, the announcer exploded in anger.

"THIS IS BLASPHEMY! AKEMI CLEARLY SHOWED GREAT SKILL IN THESE EXAMS! RIGHT, AUDIENCE?" He screamed, to which the audience replied with their agreement to the statement.

Akemi realised he was going to only be embarrassed further if he stayed, so, he left the arena rather quickly, heading towards the hospital to get his arms looked at.

[Exit]

(Will post claims later, currently on phone)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum