Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:41 am
(Now there is a small inconsitency in your post Akemi, I pointed it out in the CB and you didnt clearify for me, so without further adieu, I will be going off an assumption that your first post you walked like 40 meters in before stopping, So technically Haruki coulda called a hit on that Kunai on you, cause your math was wrong, But anywho, Next you ran 10 meters towards Haruki, and your lizard dropped off of you at that point, thus the middle of the arena.)

With Akemi looking straright at Haruki, the moment Akemi closed the distance, just as Akemi body flickered, Tenma withdrew the kunai in his left pocket at maximum speed, and threw it with just a flick of his wrist , Flying at maximum speed, It was aimed for one location, but with Akemi in mid body flicker, it would intercept Akemi's Charge, and would more then likely hit Akemi in the knee, piercing deep enough , if it would hit, to Drive the kuani into the joint, between the two main bones in the leg, it would more then likely stop his charge.

If Akemi was hit, and did not stop his charge, the kunai would prevent the leg from bending, and thus tripping Akemi up, making him face plant at a speed of 125, knocking him out clean, leaving the Kunai that Haruki threw fall short of hitting anything.

If things went this route, then that would leave Tenma staring at Haruki. Thinking up a strategy on how to handle him. If Akemi somehow managed to Dodge the kunai, which would take a miracle to do. Then Tenma would be ready with a jutsu to counter him, knowing the distance of his jutsu he knows, he would wait for Akemi to enter within that range before using the jutsu, which activation of  was simply raising his hands up, which would be done as fast as possible for him. This would be done in order to create a barrier between Akemi and Tenma

(Small side note, I will deduct the AP if the second route happens to be what takes presidence)

Sharpness - 70+ Not to mention Akemi's Momentum
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 am
(Several issues with Tenma's post:

One

I will be going off an assumption that your first post you walked like 40 meters in before stopping, So technically Haruki coulda called a hit on that Kunai on you, cause your math was wrong

In my first post, Akemi never walked 40 meters into the arena? I stated that he walked in, heard the crowd cheer then got into a stance. Besides, I stated in one of my posts that Akemi could see both Tenma and Haruki. He wouldn't be able to if he was 40 meters into the arena, as that is near the center. Therefore, if he had gone 40 meters into the arena, he wouldn't be able to see you both.

Akemi settled back into a relaxed stance, keeping his vision fixated on the whole arena so as not to get taken out by any surprise attacks.

^ Akemi wouldn't be able to see the whole arena if he walked 40m forward.

Two

Second, how did you figure out where Akemi was body flickering too? He is traveling at a speed of 157 (20 more than your reaction time) so I don't see how you would've intercepted him with a kunai if you didn't know where he was going? From what I gathered, Tenma just threw a kunai and it happened to hit Akemi as a stroke of luck. I'm no expert, but that smells of god-mode/meta-gaming to me.

)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm
(Also, a picture to demonstrate my thoughts on the positionings.

Red Lines = Akemi's movements.

Black Lines = Distances.

Small Black Circles = PCs

The small black arrow pointing to the BF line is where the chameleon fell off.

Yuck:
)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 am
(Requesting my timer be put on hold until a BM comes and gives their verdict)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:42 am
Hello all and Sundry, I shall be your battle mod for this event.

To start: Tenma, Akemi you're godmodding a lot. You do not get to choose how much damage or the type of damage someone takes if they are hit. It is up to the player who is hit to determine how their character was damaged by the blows strength/sharpness and the area it hit. 

You both need to post the exact number for speed, sharpness, or strength/power of your attacks. Saying "enough to knock him unconscious" or "maximum speed" is leaving you open to manipulation. 

Tenma you need to have either in your signature or a spoiler at the end of every post with what your stats are for this fight. 

Now on to the actual event that needs a battle mod:
Akemi you say in your post that Tenma would not be able to tell what direction you were body flickering because you acted like you were going toward Something Haruki. You can not tell what Tenma would be able to see/do. Though I will say at the distance this all happened at Tenma would be highly unlikely to see such small details as someone feinting to go towards another person. So he is free to choose thatbhis character suspects that Akemi is coming towards him. 

If one goes off the diagram you drew Akemi it would appear that you are more than 250 meters away from Tenma. While you closed to about 70-80 meters within Haruki by running towards him at your incredibly slow pace. This is an incorrect understanding of your positions to each other. Hikari clearly states in her post that you each start 100m from each other. If you take the path that you show in your diagram then you would be going st an odd angle away from Tenma and towards Haruki opening the gap between the two of you by at least 5m, in my opinion. This means when you activate your body flicker you are 105m away from Tenma. At this juncture since Haruki throws his Kunai at your back at the speed your moving and the speed he's throwing, you would out pace the Kunai so that they would not be able to hit. So Haruki's kunai's fail to hit as he threw them at an opponent running directly away from him, an opponent who was moving much faster than the Kunai were. Also to note Haruki stated he was skating in a 5m circle and never changed this in his previous post. So he's still relatively in the same area going in circles with his clone. Haruki is alternating between being 95-105m away from his two opponents.

The closest anyone gets to him is between 85-95m when Akemi closes the distance by 10m. 

Now for Tenma's Kunai throw to your leg, you clearly specific that you appear 5m away from him. That's about the max distance tie body flicker would allow you to travel. Tenma is free to choose how he wishes to interpret where you are going. He's just about 100m away so while you may have been originally angled towards Haruki when you suddenly disappear if he wants to assume you're heading towards him that is within his right as you never described any specific thing you did to make it appear you were dead set on heading to attack Haruki other than you stated running in his direction. Ninja fights are about subtlety and Tenma has plenty of posts where he could have learned this and prepared for it, so he can easily assume you're coming at him.

Due to the speed and reaction time diffrence I will rule that the Kunai was thrown and left his hand at listed speed, when you were about halfway towards him. Akemi you seem to have forgotten that you were traveling 100m. Even though you are moving outside of a Tenma's RT he has plenty of distance between the two of you to complete his action since he stated he stated them at the same time you disappeared. 

Thus the ruling is this: The Kunai throw from Tenma is good, I can not judge if it hits as Akemi is welcome to attempt to dodge, but he IS bound by body flicker rules so he can of change what direction he is traveling in. Damage and location of Kunai hit, if Akemi can not develop a reason to dodge it is solely up to Akemi. Rename can only say where he aims the Kunai and what he can suspect the damage to be. 

TL;DR
Haruki's Kunai are traveling too slowly to hit an opponent moving as fast as Akemi

Stop Godmodding and determining damage you do to each other 

Be more descriptive in saying where your character is and what their doing

Chameleon is in the center of the Arena

Tenma you need to at least say the hand signs you did and at what speed for the jutsu you are preparing, you do not have to say the order of the hand signs but you do need to list them and the speed you performed then at. Also if you intend to link a jutsu and hold the last hand sign then you need to say that your hands are held in X handsign. 

Tenma's Kunai throw is good, and Akemi is bound by body flicker rules to determine if he can find a way to dodge.

---note: you are obviously welcome to request a second opinion. 48 hour timer restarts as the time of my post.----
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:55 am
(Just a quick question before I respond, Koba, you said that Tenma's throw will go through if he did it at exactly the same time as my body flicker started. Does that mean that I could change the direction Akemi body flickers too?)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm
Tenma initiates his throw at the same time Akemi disappears from his body flicker so you would be unable to change the direction of your body flicker
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm
His speed and vitality temporarily enhanced via the most dangerous technique in the book, Akemi would continue on with his body flicker as he originally planned it. However, as his feet continuously hit the ground, his teeny tiny eyes picked up the glistening of a kunai as it careened towards him. Such a thing was rather scary to the young Hiyu, he liked his legs, they were nice and short, looking like one's of an infant schoolers due to how clean and muscle-free they were. He didn't particularly like the idea of losing one of his legs, so as the kunai reached his leg, while Akemi was mid-step. He would simply lift his leg slightly higher than he usually would when stepping, the kunai flying harmlessly underneath it as his leg was lifted up higher than usual.

Now, as the worst taijutsu-user in Hoshi appeared 5-Meters in front of Tenma, he would be rather salty that the boy had attempted to take out his legs. After all, what kind of grown-ass man tries to completely and utterly eviscerate a teenagers legs? Of course, Akemi had the right to be slightly miffed, if not completely enraged at the meer prospect of losing his legs. Though he did not show any outward signs of this rage, he instead kept a completely neutral tone the entire time.

Anyway, due to how salty he was at the kunai which had almost hit his legs, Akemi decided to do exactly the same thing to Tenma. So, immediately as he appeared, Akemi's hands reached into his weapon pouch and brought out two kunai at his maximum possible speed. One of the kunai would be one of the ones he had already prepared with an explosive tag, and the other would be a normal one. Then, Akemi would flick his wrist at a speed of 125, the kunai leaving his hand, both of the kunai careening straight for either of Tenma's legs at a speed of (142 if TS is rounded down | 143 if rounded up). The kunai with the explosive tag would be heading for his right knee, while the normal one would be heading to bury in his right knee.

If Tenma moved any of limbs out of the way to dodge the projectiles, Akemi's actions would change of course.

If Tenma was crippled from these kunai, Akemi would continue with his sprint until he was right next to Tenma. Once there, Akemi would punch his fist right into Tenma's face at 125 speed and 30 strength. This strength would prove to be quite damaging, due to the fact that the power was 10 more than Tenma's health.

Akemi's thoughts would not drift from his other opponent though, as the moment he dispatched of Tenma (IF he did) Akemi would swing on the balls of his feet and face Haruki at a 125 speed. He was ready, he was scared.

(I received a confirmation that Body Flicker works in the way I described in my post from a mod)

(Kunai Sharpness = 101)

(All speeds which weren't specified are done at the maximum speed possible)
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:33 pm
At this rate, Haruki was going to lose far too much stamina just to hold up the clone. It wasn't worth it, not now anyways. The Lightning clone needed to go for an elimination now. And the more threatening of the two was about to end it, as the adult seemed to miss with some Kunai of his own. Time to stall was over, he needed to act now. The Lightning clone turned on a pair of Golden Eyes to watch every single detail closely. It was still skating on the walls, currently just 50 meters away from the two in a lock right now.

125 speed the clone was moving at, he noticed the weapon being taken out of the pouch. Its speed brought it closer, 30 meters. When its target pulled out two kunai, the lightning clone instantly body flickered down the walls, approaching from the side. Considering the short distance and the massive speed, and how his target seemed too busy try to throw some kunai at the target in front of him, it would be rather difficult if not impossible to dodge the incoming lightning clone, as there was barely any time to react to it, much less get a chance to react to it. The lightning clone was traveling at the speed of 235 thanks to body flicker and the golden eyes, far faster than anything shown in the arena thus far.

Closing the short gap, the lightning clone couldn't use any handsign required techniques. So that left one option, Lightning Beast Running technique. The instant he got close to the opponent with the two kunai, most likely around the time they just threw their weapons, the Lightning clone summoned the beast of lightning instantly from its right palm. Considering how close he would be at this time, the instant that it would be summoned, the lightning beast clone aimed to slam onto the side of the teenager. Due to the insane force of speed alongside the lightning beast technique by default running on a massive 80 power, should it connect, it would definitely knock the teenager out cold.

Should the attack connect but not knock out the teenager, due to the sheer force of the impact, the lightning clone explodes into lightning. Due to the surprise factor and the very little distance between the two of them, the lightning that emits paralyzes him for a post.

While the lightning clone did travel at such a speed, there was no physical way for it to prevent the weapons being thrown at the adult target, so they will still be airborne for the adult to deal with without interruption from the lightning clone.

Now, should the attack somehow fail in this situation, the real Haruki is already prepared. The instant that the clone body flickered, he prepared to use the summoning technique, weaving four of the signs before hesitantly holding it, waiting for the result. Should it fail, Haruki would summon the clone with all of it's momentum from the body flicker, giving it a second shot to do the same exact thing, but this time from behind at a 90 meter distance. While this is indeed further, this distance is quickly cut by 235 speed and does have it's own surprise factor.

-20 Clone
-10 Body Flicker
-20 Golden Eyes
-45 Lightning Beast Running Tech

700/865 AP
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 am
(Battle Mod I would like a Judgement on calling a hit on Akemi's Foot, based on the fact that as someone is running, it is next to impossible while running, to raise your foot up high enough for his entire leg to dodge the Kunai)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum