Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The organisation begins

+8
Akane Tokiyama
Ezra Terumi
Angel
Jiro Uchiha
Jun Fuji
Kazuo Kemuri
Aryll Hyuuga
Rin Togakawa
12 posters
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The organisation begins - Page 3 Empty Re: The organisation begins

Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 am
"Good, you're all here, take a seat" Ren would say gesturing for one of the bar staff to bring everyone a drink, the drink of choice for the meeting was sake of course. Ren preferred whiskey most of the time, but etiquette dictated that they drink sake if they were all to make an oath together, once everyone had a drink Ren would begin. "Indeed this is everybody Kaz, and with that its time I get on to the first order of business," He said turning to the suna group of ninja who'd traveled with him here. "You all know me by different names, and no doubt by now you've realized that I gave you all code names on the off chance that something went wrong. My real name is Ren Tsubasa, whilst I didn't lie to you about my past you all only have fragments of it, I for quite a while was a shinobi living under the tyranny of the Mizukage in the hidden mist, but that is a story for another day if any of you have any questions at all your always welcome to ask me. Now then on to the important things, first introductions" Ren said, gesturing to the suna group again. "This is Faith, Ryou, and Ryu" He said introducing the three of them to the other half of the group, "on the other side of the table we have Ezra, Alice, Kazuo and Akane" He would say finishing the introductions. "You're all here for different reasons, but we're all in agreement that they tyranny and horrors that are occurring in this world have become too much, and someone needs to stand up for what is, that is why were here together." Ren would say taking a serious tone now.

"There's a lot of logistics involved in what we plan to do, but I'll lay things out for you all so everyone on the same page. The first step is to announce ourselves to the world, declare ourselves a beacon of hope and justice for the world. If people believe that we are strong enough to defeat the forces of kumogakure then they'll be willing to help us, to fight with us and to provide supplies when we need them. We will use this to plant spies within the ranks of kumogakure, to incite rebellions where their weak and to weaken their support structure. Once they're brought to their knees from our efforts We'll draw out their main army and assassinate the Makukage." Ren said a serious look on his face. "But Kumogakure isn't our only goal, we will stand against tyranny in all its forms, and to that end we will kill three birds with one stone." He said pausing for dramatic effect as those around the table no doubt wondered what he meant.

Some of you may not have heard of fungakure, the village hidden in the eruption, but it is a hive of scum and villainy, not the villagers there so much as its leaders and shinobi, the village is run by a man who goes by the name of Shouten, he's the reason for many of the destroyed villages and the weakness of many countries, I watched as he slaughtered many innocent villagers in my first village and he's now taken control of and no doubt enslaved the people of the land of the volcano." Ren said, he'd seen the man's name on classified Anbu documents that altar had shared with him quite a while ago and he'd been fighting the urge to go to the village himself ever since. Ren wanted revenge for the destruction of old Kiri, and he was going to goddamn get that revenge now that he had a group ready and willing to fight for what was right. "Fortunately for us, Kazuo here has visited the country before so he'll be able to teleport two of us to the village in a flash, following that I'll summon the rest of you and we'll assault the village. We won't harm anyone that's, not a guard or shinobi of course, and try not to kill any of them. Once we reach Shouten We'll kill him and take all of his stolen resources in order to fund this revolution. With that we can both announce ourselves to the world, ensure we have the resources to fight Kumo, and liberate a village from tyranny." Ren said, laying out the plan for everyone. "Any questions?" He asked, assuming there were none, and otherwise after the questions had been answered Ren would speak again. "Good, in that case," Ren said, as sake was poured for each and every person to the table, Ren taking the largest of the cups as was the tradition for those having allegiance pledged too. "From this day forward we are a beacon of hope, we will stand against tyranny together, and I will protect you all, and this world, to the fullest extent of my power" He would say determinedly before raising the cup to the air and waiting for the others to finish their drink before he drained his own in one go.

"Now then, gather around, and lift your shirts," He said, gesturing for them all to come to him as he stood. Ren would apply a wide array of support seals to each and every one of them once they gave him consent to do so. First would come the Telepathy Seal Ren would inscribe the seal upon the area just below their ears, linking each one and burning it into the bone of their skull rather than the flesh itself, it would still be painful, but less so than expected compared to if it had been applied to the skin itself, as the power faded the seal would disappear, integrating itself into their chakra network and of course all linking to each other so that everyone was able to communicate if they were separated. Ren explained the concept briefly so everyone understood how to use it before moving on to the next seal on his list, Ren placed a Chakra Storage Seal on kazuo’s left shoulder, this seal would also burn itself into the bone when it was inscribed in them, and while he was at it Ren added some extra arrays that he'd been researching earlier that day, they increased the potency of the seals even more and allowed them to store even more chakra than they would have otherwise held. Following that Ren moved on to applying the Chakra inversion seal on whichever hand they all preferred, explaining the function and use briefly before applying it, again Ren had spent much time researching exactly how to improve upon his design and was fairly confident that the additional arrays he'd implemented would improve its effectiveness significantly. Following that Ren moved on to the reason they'd all had to lift up their shirts, Ren carefully inscribed a sequence of four seals upon their ribs, each one an individual seal of great use, but together they carried great power, and again Ren had layered additional arrays and refined their effectiveness to great levels, increasing the power of his already significantly powerful Asura Embodiment Seals. After that came the application of the Sealed Eye seal, applied to the arch of the back, also refined with additional arrays designed to improve its effectiveness at detecting the subtle changes in chakra flow that indicated that a person was under genjutsu whilst also allowing it to break the host out of those genjutsu more efficiently. After that Ren moved on to applying a Force Redistribution Seal to all of them, this one applied to the right shoulder and reinforced with an array to improve its absorption capabilities. Finaly Ren Applied the Fuinjutsu Barrier technique to all of their Chests, just below their sternums, integrating it into their chakra network and adding additional Arrays to it in order to reinforce its power.

Once that was done Ren applied a mark seal to them all, one he'd designed himself to also allow him to summon them, not that he should need it, they'd all pledged their loyalty to him and that should be enough, but there was no harm in being cautious, and so t

As Ren applied all of these seals he felt that curse mark he'd been given earlier flare up, it irked him to no end but he allowed it to activate for a moment before suppressing it again, it seemed that allowing it to activate fully would have put extreme strain on his body, but Ren's chakra control was so great that he was probably able to mend the damage to his body by directing chakra to the affected spots as it was going. Once that was all over and done with Ren having suppressed the curse mark again and again, of course having applied the seals to everyone in the room, including himself of course.

Once that was done Ren nodded, "Right everyone ready?" He asked, giving everyone time to gather their gear and get ready. "Right Ryu, Kaz, with me," He said standing next to the two of them as they prepared to teleport to the village hidden in the eruption. Just as they were about to leave Ren would speak up one more time. "Wait! We need a name for when we announce ourselves to the world, something that people will remember... Any ideas?" He asked the group, after strugling to come up with a good idea himself. Once someone made a good suggested Ren would reply, "Yes, I like that, it fits." before nodding. "Right, lets move." he said, throwing on a long black trench coat and placing a mask on his face, if any of the others asked, although he didnt expect it to be nessacary, Ren would explain that he would retain his anonimity and operate under an alias so as to be able to infiltrate places as a trader.

Outfit:

TWC: 3568
[Exiting upon Kaz's teleport]
[Claiming 2549 towards Mastery of stage 1 of the Cursed Seal of Heaven
[965 towards Stage 2 mastery]
Using 25% discount ofc.
Power Calculations and stats for all the seals applied can be found Here
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Mon May 29, 2017 1:01 pm
When Ren revealed that they had been concealing parts of his/her identity and hiding behind aliases, Kazuo nodded with understanding. Although he never used one to conceal his own identity, he understood the need for one. He himself had taken measures to throw bounty hunters off his trail, so he did not judge his acquaintance for this. A ninja from Kirigakure? Kazuo knew very little about the new village besides what had been whispered about it. It was quite reclusive, from what he had heard. Apparently the one in charge of the place was indeed the tyrant he believed him to be.

As Ren introduced the group, Kazuo took note of their chakra signatures, as he’d be working alongside them. Ren explained their plan. They would fight against the tyranny of the major villages, particularly Kumogakure and Kirigakure. Their first target, however, would be Fungakure. Kazuo remembered his visit there. Though he’d spent very little time there, he’d thought very little of the wretched place. When Ren asked if there were any questions, Kazuo remained quiet. The plan was a good one. He said nothing as Ren placed his seals upon him. If they were to be allies, Ren would have to be trusted. He allowed the seals to be placed upon him, with the seal upon his hand being placed on his left hand, the opposite of the one that bore the scar of his beloved’s initials.

A name for their group? Kazuo smiled.
”I know.” He announced, attempting to capture the room’s attention. ”We will be called the Hitsuyō Aku. I think you’ll agree that it is most appropriate.” He told them, grinning. After the seals were placed, Ren explained that Kazuo would teleport them to to their destination: Funagakure. He had no objections to this.

”Ryu, Ren; Stand beside me.” He would say, performing the hand seals for the Vanish technique before placing a hand on each of them. In a flash of purple chakra, the trio would vanish.

(Post WC: 342)

(Exit)

Memorizing the chakra signatures of Ren, Ezra, Alice, Faith, Ryu, and Ryou
Claiming a Chakra Storage Seal from Ren
Claiming a Telepathy Seal from Ren
Claiming a Chakra Inversion Seal from Ren
Claiming a Sealed Eye Seal from Ren
Claiming a Force Redistribution Seal from Ren
Claiming a Fuinjutsu Barrier from Ren
Gonna claim 342 WC to Vanish mastery
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 pm
(Exit upon being summoned)

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Mon May 29, 2017 1:21 pm
Ryou sits there and listens to whatever Ren, the leader, had to say. First, of course, was introductions. This is when Ren revealed that he had been telling them false things. The Lycan was a bit pissed but he could understand why he did so. 

Then the plan came up, which Ryou already pretty much knew about. Next thing was odd, he told the group of fine shinobi to lift up their shirts. He got a bit red but went along. The D ranked ninja got some strange seals put on him that he had no idea about until Ren of course explained. 

After the whole seals thing, Ryu, Ren and Kaz vanished away. This left the group for a just bit to themselves, "Alright...let's do this." He then turned to Ryu and Faith to speak to them, "For Suna." Shortly after saying that, he and the rest of the group got teleported via summoning to Funka. 

EXIT BY GETTING SUMMONED

Claiming: 
Telepathy Seal
Sealed Eye Seal
Chakra Inversion Seal
Force Redistribution Seal 
Fuinjutsu Barrier
Ezra Terumi
Ezra Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon May 29, 2017 1:21 pm
Ezra would remain quiet in the meeting of shinobi, noting the variety present. It would seem he had been led to a meeting for a rather large breakthrough group of nin who owed allegiance to no one but the world at large, or at least the betterment of it.

Hitsuyo Aku. The Terumi would grin, finishing his drink. He could agree to that.

Of course, what seemed to be the three more powerful shinobi exited in a burst of purple chakra, and soon enough Ezra felt a strange tug at the threads of his reality, and felt himself slipping to another place entirely.

~Exiting upon being summoned~
~Claiming all seals placed upon me by Ren, with powers as listed~
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon May 29, 2017 1:29 pm
“Well, I figured I left my village might as well do something I shouldn’t while no one’s looking.” Ryu would say to Faith after asking why he had ordered the drink. “That one looks pretty good though.” The male would say using his heightened senses to smell the drink. Smells like fruit and the nasty stuff I just drank, I’ll pass.

“Hi, my names Ryu!” The boy would say as the people he never met entered through the door. He would sit down if no one else introduced themselves, but it seemed Ren would cover it in his speech. As the cup of sake was passed to him he would look around the table. Ugh, it smells as bad as it taste. When prompted to drink the jounin would drink it quickly and begin to cough. “It burns, my throat.” He would say in a slightly rasped voice.

After a moment his voice returned to normal and the burning sensation ended and the jounin as instructed received the seals from Ren and then stood next to him and Kazuo as they went to the hidden Volcano village. “Oh, yeah my grandfathers from there.” He would say as their bodies turned into light and they went ahead to Funka.

Claiming: Telepathy seal, Chakra Inversion seal, Sealed Eye Seal, Force Redistribution seal. All from Ren. Already received a barrier and chakra storage seal in previous thread.

Exit to Funka via teleport.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon May 29, 2017 1:53 pm
[Exit upon being summoned]

Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Mon May 29, 2017 3:10 pm
Approved, Ensure all of you add to your stat pages the exact seals you have been given, and the strength of the seals/AP stored in each seal so that it can be properly tracked.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:10 pm
Forgot to claim the Asura Embodiment Seal sooo I'll just do that now
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default