Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 9:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 9:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 9:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The organisation begins

+8
Akane Tokiyama
Ezra Terumi
Angel
Jiro Uchiha
Jun Fuji
Kazuo Kemuri
Aryll Hyuuga
Rin Togakawa
12 posters
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The organisation begins - Page 2 Empty Re: The organisation begins

Mon May 29, 2017 3:27 am
Ren nodded as the man told his story, tapping on the bar as if to order another drink. The bartender came over and poured them both another glass, of course that wasn't’ why Ren had tapped the bar, rather it was a signal to the rest of the patrons in the bar. Two of the men stood up and left the bar together, once outside they’d watch the door and make sure no one else entered.  ‘He’s ballsy I’ll give him that, but If he’s strong enough to pull of something like that and not be dead by now then he’ll be of use.’ Ren thought when the man had finished his story… Ren pondered for a second before speaking. “The names Ren” He’d say, holding out his hand and waiting for the man’s in return, once they’d shook Ren would speak again. “So, you're clearly not a fan of this new empire, but let's say hypothetically if you had support, would you keep fighting against its tyranny?” He’d say breaching the subject of fighting the cloud. Considering the fluctuations in the man’s chakra when he’d been talking about the cloud Ren was fairly certain he already knew the man’s answer to this, but he could hardly just say ‘hey come and join us’.

Once the man had Responded, assuming that he gave some indication that he was open to the idea Ren would speak again, “Well then I have an offer for you, as it so happens I’m currently gathering the survivors of the scattered forces that they’ve destroyed in their expansion. If you're interested, I’d be glad to have you stand with us.” Ren would say his fingers metaphorically crossed as he waited for the man’s answer; of course he was preparing his chakra to erect a barrier between the two of them on the off chance that he decided to try and attack Ren instead, perhaps hoping there was a bounty on his head or something of the sort.

Assuming the man agreed Ren would smile, “Well then welcome to the burgeoning resistance” he’d say, holding out his hand to the man again, leaving a seal hidden there, just incase this went wrong. “Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to have to have a quick look at your memories, just to make sure your not a spy.” Ren would say, once he got an affirmative from the man, assuming he did, Ren would raise his hand and quickly sift through the man’s memories. He was getting good at this, fiddling with the memories of so many people had its perks. Lowering his hand and satisfied with what he found, although a little confused with some of the events that he saw there Ren would turn, nodding at the men in the bar as he did so, good, “Come follow me, I’ll introduce you to some of our friends.” Ren said, striding out the back of the bar.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Mon May 29, 2017 3:28 am
The stranger revealed their name to be Ren. Huh. That didn’t really help Kazuo. While Ren was typically a male name, he’d known quite a few women named Ren, so he really couldn’t be sure. By the name alone, he was 75% sure that the stranger was a man, but by appearances, he was still in the dark. Oh well. He’d feel rude for asking, so he supposed he would have to tolerate the confusion. Eventually, someone would tip him off when they used a pronoun. Of course.

Ren asked him an important question now. Would he fight against the tyranny of Kumogakure, given the resources? Kazuo grinned at the thought, reaching across the bar and gripping one of the blades in anticipation, his fingers wrapping around the saya.
“Absolutely.” He said another swig of the newly refilled scotch. The moonshine was getting to him quickly, and the newly added scotch was not aiding in his retention of soberness. Ren told him of his plan, explaining that he had people and resources. Exactly what he needed to fight against Kumogakure and end their tyranny. Kazuo’s grin grew even wider still. “Oh, just try to stop me!” He agreed, nodding his head with satisfaction at the thought. “I’ll stand with you. I’ve a few proteges who would as well. If you’re truly serious, I’ll gladly lend you my sword.” He told him, eagerly shaking Ren’s hand, the excitement clear in his voice as he began speaking louder and louder. It was good that everyone in the bar was in Ren’s pocket, or else Kazuo’s tact would have gotten them caught. He didn’t usually drink. Maybe this was why.

A sober Kazuo might object to the searching of his memories, but Yomi intervened. Fighting Kumogakure meant more chakra for Yomi to feed on. A feast for Yomi was good indeed, so her influence was used to bolster Kazuo’s willingness to participate. As he shook, he noticed the seal. How could he not? His senses were quite keen, as many experienced fighter’s senses were. He countered by placing a seal of his own, the same way Ren did. Kazuo cared little if the man (or woman) noticed, but he was at least smart enough to make sure he marked his new ally, just in case.

As Kazuo’s memories were searched, Ren would likely be confused by much of what he saw. Kazuo’s story was far from simple. However, at the end, Ren seemed alright, so Kazuo nodded in agreement at his (or her) suggestion, beginning to follow him out of the bar.

“If you like, I can call upon my proteges as well. I believe they’re around here somewhere.” He said, getting to his feet and attaching his blades to his belt, placing his guitar upon his shoulder.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon May 29, 2017 4:17 am
Ren noticed the stranger place a seal on him of course, it seemed he was a fuinjutsu user then, something that was confirmed when Ren searched his memories, once he was satisfied he released his seal on Kazuo, breaking the seal on him at the same time. Once that was done Ren nodded at the man's suggestion, having noticed them when he examined the man's memories. "Very well, go gather them and convince those that you can to join us, when you return one of these gentlemen will lead you to us." Ren said, striding out to the back room on his own where he gathered his people. Once they were all seated around a large round table Ren spoke. "I'm pleased to announce that we have a few new members who should be joining us in... 3...2...1" Ren counted down in his head, tracking the chakra signatures of kaz and his people.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Mon May 29, 2017 4:30 am
Why are we in a bar? Ryou thought to himself, he chooses not to speak out so he didn't look dumb. The Lycan just sat against the wall of the back parlour where everyone else was, his arms around his knees. Ryou still wasn't sure about being a missing ninja, that's what was eating him up. After all, it was the heartless missing ninja that killed his parents and uncle. The D-rank missing ninja just reminded himself that he was actually here to get back his home village. Ryou then sensed Ren's chakra coming towards the room. Following that, Ren entered. This is when Ryou would then actually sit at the large table in the room. 

Kirei would then announce something great, that they were getting new members. First Ryou was happy that they were getting more help. Then a worry washed over him, what if they were heartless missing ninja like the ones that kill cold-heartedly?
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon May 29, 2017 5:03 am
"This is gross!" Ryu would say spitting out the scotch he had ordered. Probably wasn't a good idea to try and drink it like soda though. "I'll take regular water instead." The jounin would say to the bartender pushing away the amber liquid in front of him. 

While waiting Ryu would remove his suna headband from his arm and place it inside of his pocket. "Don't look so down, Ryou." The jounin would say as Ren entered the room. Ryu had already been in his seat, so he didn't need to move. "Whats up Kevin." He would ask with a nod to Ren.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon May 29, 2017 5:44 am
(Having a problem getting on Faith, so just posting on this account in stead)

"Ryu," Faith would ask, "Why did you order that? Arent you a little to young to be drinking an adult beverage?

Faith would then put down her Pink Raspberry Cosmo drink, that he was drinking with Ryu, as Ren would come up to them. "So.... Kevin.... any updates on our situation?"
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Mon May 29, 2017 5:51 am
Kazuo grinned as he noticed Ren remove both seals. Maybe this person was trustworthy after all. When Ren told him to go get his associates, Kazuo nodded, standing and finishing the last of both of his drinks, and rubbing the cigar into the ashtray. As he affixed the blades to his sides, he lifted the guitar, strumming it lazily as he walked out the bar, humming and singing lightly under his breath.
”A-hunting we will go, a-hunting we will go…” Kazuo’s buzzed and nearly slurred words came as he left, headed out to retrieve his companions.

A little while later, he would return with the three others (Assuming they all chose to come along), whom he would have explained the situation to in full detail, perhaps exaggerating a few parts, as Kazuo was prone to doing, but delivering the important details of the story just the same. He lead the three back to where he came from, still muttering the words of his tavern song under his breath as he lead them, before arriving at the bar, where Ren and his associates were located. This time, Kazuo left the guitar, but retained his sword belt.

”Let’s have some drinks, then.” He told the bartender, retrieving himself another glass of the scotch he’d been drinking earlier. ”So, Ren, is this everybody?” He said, sizing up those who were present.

(Y'all across the pond can skip me while I sleep.)

Last edited by Kazuo Kemuri on Mon May 29, 2017 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra Terumi
Ezra Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon May 29, 2017 5:57 am
Ezra followed Kazuo, quite concerned for his new mentor's drunken antics. He kept talking about a guy/girl/man/woman that was going to help them "Fight the good fight" or something like that. He was partially sure this was some sort of proposition, but followed anyways out of concerned for Kazuo. Upon arriving to the meeting, however, he was quite surprised to find it was an actual serious group of Shinobi, from the looks of them.

"What exactly is this, then?" He asked, sipping on his drink and listening quietly.

(You guys have permission to skip me till I'm needed)
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Mon May 29, 2017 6:40 am
Akane would follow the already tipsy Kazuo into a bar, hoping that she wouldn't have to sit around and watch him get drunk for the rest of the night. He had already been going on about a person who we'd be joining up with, a person that would help them "fight for good". She was happy to follow along if she was able to fight the evil in the world and possibly clear her tarnished name. When Kazuo finally stopped walking he'd stop in front of quite a few people. It seemed that there was more than one person who was going to help them "fight the fight for good". As Ezra asked what the group exactly was she'd look at Kazuo and would wait for a response. 

(can skip me until needed)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 am
Alice too chose to accompany Kazuo into this tavern to meet with the he-she-thing-person that would supposedly help them "fight the good fight". Mind you it was more out of pure curiosity and part of her long-con, but still. However when she entered and saw there was a group of shinobi instead of a single one who's gender was definitely within question, her mind started racing; calculating exit strategies, sizing up each individual in case a fight was inevitable, and counting every single person in the bar and noting there locations. The young Nara sat down and sipped a drink of her own, looking at Kazuo for a further explanation after Ezra had asked what was truly going on here. Alice's day had become quite unexpectedly interesting. Maybe it was a good thing she had left that moron in the rundown shack back there after all.

[permission to skip me until needed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum