Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5000

Every Uchiha should be able to use fire jutsu  Empty Every Uchiha should be able to use fire jutsu

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm
It was Ryoko’s first day of training, and her brother’s decided to start it off with a prank. The hopefully soon to be kunoichi woke up screaming as cold water was poured onto her by Shigeo, causing her to jump out of her futon and stumble across her room while her older and younger brother burst out laughing.

“What the hell!” she loudly exclaimed, looking at her soaked pajamas as her brothers continued to laugh, the young Shigeo holding the bucket in one hand while he was bent over with his other hand resting on his knee. Yoshi, the eldest of Ryoko and her siblings, was standing next to him with a smile on his face.

“I told you your training starts today, a kunoichi should be up early and prepared for an enemy to sneak up on her while she sleeps.” Yoshi had a stupid smirk on his face as he spoke, sometimes Ryoko wished that she could hit him. She hadn’t been able to do that since they were little though, once Yoshi had started training as a ninja his reflexes had become so fast that Ryoko had never been able to catch him off guard.

As she angrily looked at him for a moment, still soaking wet, Ryoko silently vowed that once she became a ninja she’d beat the crap out of her older brother. He was such an ass. Even if Shigeo was the one to throw the water Ryoko still knew this was all Yoshi’s idea.

“Bullshit! You guys are just being jerks. Now my stuffs messed up.” Ryoko berated them as she motioned towards her futon, which like her was completely soaked.

“It’ll be fine. Just hurry up and get ready.” Yoshi waved her off as he spoke, and Ryoko angrily stormed out of her own room and towards the shower.

---

She was bit calmer when she emerged, especially when she found her futon wasn’t in her room anymore and the water had been cleaned off the floor. She had half expected Yoshi to have her clean things up, that would have likely set her off again.

I’m glad Yoshi’s back home, but I really wish he didn’t try and cheer Shigeo up at my expense.. Ryoko was fairly sure that was why she had to endure the prank as part of her ‘training’. Shigeo had been depressed ever since their fathers passing, and Yoshi’s method of helping him to cope was to keep his mind off of it. For the most part the two just trained together but lately Shigeo had taken a likening to messing with Ryoko.

Luckily when she went outside she found only Yoshi waiting for her. She didn’t have to worry about Shigeo’s antics.

“Sorry about this morning…Shiggy just seemed kinda down, ya know?”

Of course Yoshi had to try and make her feel bad about being pranked. Ryoko sighed. “You don’t need to be an ass about it, ya know? You guys coulddo things other than mess with me. Now how about you teach me how this fire jutsu works?”

“Alright alright. Seeing as you’ve barely ever been able to grasp how chakra works I’ll start with something easy, Fire Release Stream. If you can’t learn this jutsu you don’t deserve to be a shinobi. With your dominant hand I want you take try and make the Tiger seal… no no not that seal.”

“This one?”

“Yeah, there ya go. Alright now I want you to look straight up and build your chakra up inside your chest… No keep holding the seal while you do that, jeeze. Alright now make your chakra as hot as you can.”

Ryoko wasn’t exactly sure how to do that but she tried. She felt warm thoughts and focused them into her chest. That was how it worked right?

“Alright Ryo, now release that chakra upwards!”

Ryoko breathed heavily upwards… but no flames shot out of her mouth. Not even smoke.

“Come on, you can mold you chakra can’t you? I know dad always had you do little exercises, that’s why you aren’t as tiny of a blip on someone’s chakra sensory radar.”

“Shut up Yoshi, I’ve got this.”

“Yeah I can tell.”

Letting out a sigh, Ryoko made the hand seal with her left hand and looked up at the sky again. It was a really nice morning, even though the sun was barely up the sky above Konoha looked as beautiful as always.  

“Heat your chakra up, keep it moving in your chest. You’re an Uchiha Ryoko, and it’s time to prove it! Let’s see some flames!”

Ryoko took a deep breath, focusing her chakra in her chest as best she could. She felt the heat of the fire as built up, waiting to be released. Opening her mouth Ryoko let loose the torrent of flames, and the beautiful sky was briefly hidden by bright flames as they shot forward.

I..I did it!

TWC 822
Fire Release: Stream
4 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Every Uchiha should be able to use fire jutsu  Empty Re: Every Uchiha should be able to use fire jutsu

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum