Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #4- Nawanuke no Jutsu Empty Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #4- Nawanuke no Jutsu

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 am
Ryuu has realized something quickly, a battle between shinobe is not just direct offensive maneuvers, there is also all types of traps and things that you will need to get yourself out of. So that is when he went up to his sensei and he began telling him about a jutsu that he knew since he was a child. It was called the Nawanuke no Jutsu, or in English, the rope untying jutsu. "This technique is simply enables you to be able to get yourself out of any type of rope or rope-type trap that you may be in." Sensei began to explain. "Every shinobe should know how to do this technique, if it was up to me, this would be a requirement to even become a Genin!" He continued, " This jutsu gives you the ability to easily free yourself from a rope or any other object made from something similar to a rope. This jutsu works merely by inserting chakra into the rope, and requires no hand seals." He then gave Ryuu a scroll that was sealed and had written on the cover, Tricks of the trade: setting and escaping traps. Ryuu was more than excited and quickly ran off with the scroll to find a place to sit and read the scroll sensei gave to him.

Ryuu ran out of the academy and went straight to his house. He bursted through the door and his mom was sitting in the living room staring at a framed picture, Ryuu could see the tears shimmering in the light on the glass of the frame. Ryuu slowly walked up and sat next to his mother and hugged her. "You know what staring at his picture does to you. Why do you do that to yourself?" Ryuu asked his mother. "Seeing you the other day, looking like a mirror image. I just couldn't help myself but to think about him. He would be so proud of you to see how you have grown in not only your dreams of being a ninja, but just as a person all together. I love you son, and he loves you too. Always remember that, we will always love you no matter where we are or whatever happens." She said, until she realized that he was sobbing at the sight of his father's face. "Why did he have to be the one to die? Why mom?!" He began to ask concurrently. She just simply and quietly said "I don't know son, I just don't know..." They sat for a long time, then Ryuu finally got up and told his mother that he was going to go train so he could make him even more proud. He said good bye, kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door.

When he got to the training grounds he found that his clearing was again empty so he climbed the same tree that he climbed the last time when he learned the transformation jutsu. He cracked open the scroll and began reading. The scroll was full of different types of traps, from the basic hole in the ground covered with dirt and leaves, to ones that are a little more complicated, like the tree catapult. But then he began skipping through the scroll until he got to the Nawanuke no Jutsu. He then realized that what the Sensei was completely correct, this jutsu does not require any hand signs. The only problem with this jutsu is that it requires a good amount of chakra control. Ryuu realized that this was going to be quite the challenge for him, so he decided to begin right then, he figured the best way to begin training for this jutsu was to simply learn to control his chakra. So he ran into the village and asked his sensei how he should go about doing that.

He got to the academy and he said that the best way to learn chakra concentration is to learn to run up the side of a tree. At the sound of this sentence he cocked his head to the side as if he was wondering what in the world sensei was talking about. But then he agreed and asked him to come show him what he was talking about. He said okay but he could only show him once but that was it because he had more pressing things to do. The sensei then walked toward a tree that was right in front of the academy and slowly walked up to the tree and began walking up the side of it. "WOW!!!" Ryuu yelled at the sight of his sensei walking up a tree. "I got to try that!!!" Then the sensei walked up to him, told him that the trick to the jutsu is to have a constant balance with his feet connecting to the tree. Not too much because you will go into the tree, but not enough and you will slide right off, then he said that he had to go, and ran off. Ryuu then continued to go to the training fields so he can start practicing the new technique he just saw in action.

When Ryuu got to the training fields, he ran up to the first tree he saw, he walked up to it like his sensei did and put his foot up to the bark, the moment that his other foot lifted off the floor, he landed straight onto the floor. He then began thinking about what his sensei had told him. He then began thinking to himself, "what did sensei say, a constant balance with the tree, right!" This training continued on throughout the day, by the time the sun had finally reached it setting point, Ryuu was lying flat on his back on top of the highest branch of the tree. He then began talking through the deep breaths that he was taking "I...finally...did...it..." He then fell off the branch and landed on the floor lightly on his feet. "Ugh, didn't even get to work on the Nawanuke no Jutsu... Oh well, I will just work on it tomorrow. Time to go home!!!" Ryuu said to himself, excited to know that he is just one step closer to becoming a shinobe. He then started walking/limping home.

While he was walking home, he felt a slight pressure on his foot, then he heard something trigger, a trap! But by the time he realized it was a trap it was far too late, he was already knotted up by a thick rope. While he was strung up on the tree behind him, he wondered what the heck was going on? He then remembered "the Nawanuke no Jutsu!" He then focused his chakra and began to think of the rope, he could feel the chakra coursing through his body and toward the openings in his body. Just as the chakra was coursing and filling up his body, he could slowly feel the tension of the ropes surrounding his body loosen and loosen until finally he heard a snap. The rope had broken! He fell to the floor, landing on his feet. "What in the world was that trap set there for?" Ryuu thought to himself. He then saw his sensei walk out of the bushes in front of him, clapping.

"Congratulations Ryuu! You have been able to actually perform two new jutsu in one day. I am so proud of you and your growth as a shinobe. I just wanted to have you get caught in this trap to see if you could actually get out of it. Have you been reading that scroll I gave you?" Sensei asked Ryuu. "The moment you gave it to me, I started reading it. In fact that was the reason that I was even able to perform the jutsu that I performed today. Thank you so much sensei!" Ryuu cried. Sensei laughed and then said "No problem, you better get home to your mother before she gets worried. Good night Ryuu!" Sensei said as he walked away. Ryuu then sprinted home and was so excited to tell his mother all the good news, and to finish that scroll that sensei gave him.

Ryuu ran through the front door and his mother was standing in the kitchen making dinner. She then looked up and smiled and said "Wow! You're actually home before midnight! I'm impressed! Here, I made your favorite." His mother said as she handed him a big bowl full of liquid. Ryuu's eye immediately lit up and yelled, "RAMEN!!!! Thank you so much mom!" he yelled as he began devouring the big bowl of broth and noodles. They then ate their food together and went to bed. Ryuu began thinking to himself while he was laying in bed "At this rate, I will be a Genin in no time, then it's time to go to Chunin and then one day Kage." He tried to keep thinking about it, but his eyes would not allow him to stay awake any longer, he then fell asleep.

Word Count: 1,512
Stats: +7
Obtained: Tree-walking jutsu, rope untying jutsu (Nawanuke no Jutsu)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #4- Nawanuke no Jutsu Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuga Jutsu #4- Nawanuke no Jutsu

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum