Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu Hyuga jutsu #2= TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!! Empty Ryuu Hyuga jutsu #2= TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!!

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:36 pm
Ryuu was over joyed at the fact that he was already half way to becoming an official Shinobe! For the passed two weeks all Ryuu has been doing is practicing his Taijutsu with a mixture of his new jutsu, The Clone jutsu. He has already been sparring with a few of his friends in class, all of his friends have been telling him that he has mastered that jutsu quite quickly. But Ryuu was beginning to feel insatiable, his thirst for knowledge of new jutsus was endless. His desire to becoming a shinobe was beginning to keep him up most nights, his mother began worrying when Ryuu was beginning to come home at all times of the night. He would even come home because a huge mob of the villagers would be looking through the entire village trying to find him.

Ryuu had decided that he would try and master every single jutsu possible by the time he became an Anbu Black Ops member, or the Kage, whichever comes first. Ryuu has now began to stop focusing so much on the Clone jutsu and then begin to continue his training on toward to the Transformation jutsu. His first step was to do the same that he did with the clone jutsu, he ran to the scroll shop and asked her about the transformation jutsu and she said "hmmm trying to take the Genin exam already are you?" Ryuu quickly said "Yep!" and ran off. He began sprinting to the training field and found the same clearing that he first successfully performed the Clone jutsu. "Alright maybe this area is my good luck charm. Time for my second jutsu, then, the Genin Exam." Ryuu said calmly as he prepared himself to begin the training of this second Jutsu.

"This Jutsu, one of the most basic jutsus" Ryuu began thinking to himself as he was mentally preparing himself to perform the Transformation Jutsu. The next question that he asked himself was "Who should I transform my body into???" He really thought about it, sat in one of the trees that was rooted next to him. He laid on the tree limb and suddenly it hit him, he would turn into the person that he admired the most. He quickly jumped down into the clearing and pulled out a little watch that he had in his back pocket of his combat pants. "You are the reason for my dream, I will make it a reality no matter how hard that I have to work. I will learn every jutsu if it's necessary, you are my inspiration and I will never forget you." He kissed the picture that was inside of the watch and closed it.

Just then, when Ryuu was about to begin his training of the technique, his mother began walking toward the training grounds. She was no doubt looking for Ryuu, and when she heard him yelling "TRANSFORM" she knew it was him. She began walking toward the sound of his yells, and when she saw him, he was not in his original form, what she saw made her cry instantly. She began sprinting toward him and hugged him around the neck and began sobbing and yelling "Oh my God I've missed you so much, how did you come back and where have you been this whole time!!!" With her head still in his chest. But then she heard a small poof and then she opened her eyes. When she had them fully open, all she saw was her son Ryuu staring back at her. She began stammering and wiping the tears from her eyes. Ryuu then began telling her that it was just a technique that he was practicing and that he was sorry that she had to see that. "I just wanted to transform into the one person that inspired him the most." Then she quickly said back "Well he inspires both of us, more than we will ever be able to understand. I just can't believe that you looked so much like your father..." They both began to just sit there and reminisce. "So you think I mastered that jutsu?" Ryuu asked his mother smiling. She hit him playfully on the chest and laughed saying "Yeah, I think you hit that one on the head."

Stats: +4
Word Count: 717
Obtained: Transformation Jutsu
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Ryuu Hyuga jutsu #2= TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!! Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuga jutsu #2= TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!!

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum