Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

I didn't wanna go to suna anyways hmph Empty I didn't wanna go to suna anyways hmph

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:44 pm
It had come a bit suddenly, but he supposed he couldn’t complain. Holding the envelope in his hand he’d gently slip the lid of the envelope open revealing the contents that rested inside. Transcribed on a piece of paper was a summons for Komon to join a group of soldiers to capture more land for kumogakure to secure a safe path back to the village. This would include a series of minor countries and a long campaign. The first of which was labeled as tornado country, a village that bordered the sand.

“I guess maku has this attack under control?” He’d think to himself, relatively surprised at the fact that kumogakure could afford to send troops anywhere other than sand. Leaving his tent he’d track his way across the blistering sand in front of the squadron he had been assigned to, and in the distance saw a group of shinobi.

WC: 150
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

I didn't wanna go to suna anyways hmph Empty Re: I didn't wanna go to suna anyways hmph

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:45 pm
Reizo received notice that he was being relocated to join a special task force to conquer the surrounding minor villages and lands. He was disappointed that he didn't get to partake in the attack, but if we were diverting resources to other lands already that must mean that Maku and his forces had all but taken care of business on their end.

The Chuunin exited his tent and headed toward the stated meeting grounds. A group of shinobi were already gathered, and among them Reizo spotted Komon. "Looks like we've been reassigned. Hopefully we'll get to see some action this time," the blonde would say to his comrade. Once everyone was assembled the group would take off toward Tornado country, an easily accomplished task for shinobi as fast as they were.

------ EXIT -------

Leaving for Tornado Country at 100 speed

131 words
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

I didn't wanna go to suna anyways hmph Empty Re: I didn't wanna go to suna anyways hmph

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:27 pm
As Komon trucked throw the sand and felt the tiny grains of earth splashing against his leg he'd find himself growing nearer to the group, and was even more surprised to find that reizo was one of the ninja in his company. It was reassuring to see that he'd be traveling with a friendly face and he gave a quick nod towards Reizo's comments on hoping to see some combat. After all the last fight he had been in had left a bit of a bad taste in his mouth, and his wallet.

(ooc: uber lazy post but I gots to travel)
Instant travel to tornado country cuz 100 speed
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum