Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

I Just Wanna Fly! (P) Empty I Just Wanna Fly! (P)

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:11 pm
Akki Senju had packed her stuff. She had told her parents she was going to the volcano village and wasn’t sure if and when she would be back. She had expected them to be upset with her but instead they seemed to be proud of her, and let her know that this would always be her home away from home! Maybe she had done something right. Her father mentioned she needed to let Megami know that he was working on her wires and gloves and would send them to her when he was done fixing them. She nodded her head and gave each of her parents a hug and a kiss goodbye. She did the same with the twins.
Akki had her long blue hair down this time, and she had on a fishnet shirt with a black spaghetti strapped tank top on over it. She had on her black leather pants and boots. Akki’s Konoha headband , also black leather, held her blue hair out of her face. A black leather messenger back hung over her shoulder packed full of her belongings and necessities. She was ready to leave.
She went to the Hokages office, unsure exactly how to tell Yen she was leaving. Maybe Akki had to tell him straight forward, just come out and do it! She sighed as she walked in the ddor of the building, then knocked and entered the office.
“Yen, we need to talk, You are going to be mad, but I am going to Volcano with the rest of my team!” She said with her arms crossed across her chest. Maybe not the best approach but still, she did it that way anyway.

w:280

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

I Just Wanna Fly! (P) Empty Re: I Just Wanna Fly! (P)

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 pm
Sitting at the desk his arms folded. Yen had a moment of clarity and a quiet moment to himself as he had a few more tasks to do. The anbu now was on his list as he finally needed time to sort them out. While on paper they were one thing. Likewise for the sake of jason. He too needed to sort them out. To keep them straight and clear of corruption.

As it would seem this fine morning akki decided to show up as it was good to see her, but her stance was defiant as she considered her action to leave to volcano with the others.

Yen gestured her to take a seat and he did not speak till she did.

"I understand, but first off akki. What makes you want to leave now of all times? What is it that drives you and them to run around. So much?"

Yen asked as he desired to find an answer to the nature of fuku's wnimsical nature. Perhaps akki will grant them a clue.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:37 pm
Akki sighed as she noted Yen's typical non violent gesture. Why had she been worried? Never had Yen ever been violent towards her. As a matter of fact he was always understanding towards her. Now Yen was questioning her. Akki knew that Yen becoming Hokage wouldn’t change him or his behaviour towards the team! But why did he let the guys leave but question Akki? Well, she better be honest with him.
“Miz Hozuki has already left. He is my fiance. And my sister Megami is there, so is Prim, I want to be with the rest of my team. I love this Village, but my team and my fiance are in Volcano!” Akki replied to Yen. It was straight to the point. Being direct with Yen was her best bet. No dancing around, no tiptoeing, just straightforward honesty. This was Yen after all, but she had to keep in mind with him being the Hokage, he had to give the okay for her to leave.
“I guess it is up to you whether or not I can leave. Please, I want to be with the rest of Fuku. And with Miz.” Akki said as she softened her eyes at Yen.

(w:481)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:41 am
T o be with her loved one was a fair answer. And it made sense on a personal level. The fact was that it was no more diffrent thennhotaru tl yeo haven. It was challenging to have to be far from loved ones snd freinds,but in it he had gleamed that perhaps that was the core of the team. Their wiggly nature was the nature of emotion. Powerful, but fear would change that as it was only how it worked.

He smiled slightly at her last statement.

"You are absolutely correct akki. I do decide whom leaves and if they without my word. They are punished accordingly."

He sounded light but his words held their weight as he leaned forward and gazed at the girl for a moment considering his words.

"You could be killed, kidnapped, and the likes as i explained to miz and jayden. And the lot of everyone. And you could be compromised by your nature leading to the harm of this village,and others. That is what it is,and as such i have tested miz's clmbative aptitude. And lets be frank he is unable at the moment to keep you sage from harm. There are far more powerful people than you could even imagine akki. And if miz explained how things went vs me not even trying. He understood the truth. "

Yen stated flatly as he gazed at her.

"That said you understand this. Do you?"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:53 pm
“I perfectly understand sir, and I guess honesty is the best policy with you Yen. You know me, you know our whole team. And you know how we all feel about each other and what would do to protect each other, or to even be there for one another. Even if you say I couldn’t go sir, I would still try to find a way to do it with or without your consent. I understand if my words come with a consequence! I'm not trying to turn my back against my village, I love Konoha and the people, but please understand the predicament I am in! I am a ninja and I understand clearly my rules and laws. But also understand I do not believe in abandoning Team Fukutaichou either. I understand we were broken down into smaller teams, but that still leaves my fellow team members out there while I am here.” Akki said to Yen as she tried to explain herself and ended up fumbling over her own words. Which left her trying to explain herself further and still managing to screw them up somehow. She was hoping she hadn’t dug herself a deep grave, so deep she couldn’t get out.

(w:684)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 am
As he listened quietly to akki yen watched her. She was trying to cknvey both emotion and feeling at once. Passion for two things instead of 1. Well it was to be fair. Organization of priorities were in order. Still she was talking herself down something he knew much more driven people will walk over her for.her friends would be struck down. Then what will she fight for? Raising a finger to silence her yen walked over to the window and spoke.

"Come here and stand by me akki."

Yen would ask as he gazed over the village, and pointed towards the hokage mountain. Many kage were there.

"It is my duty to protect here,but in that i protect my wife hotaru, my two children, you guys,my students,my clan,and all others values and dreams. They too did the same. All the way to the very first one. Hundreds of years ago. Do you know why? Because of the future. Not the moment,not because someone left or ran away. We know and knew people want to be with freinds akki. We know emotion and fear of the true fear. The fear of being alone,abandoned,and holding the remains of what we feel was ours taken, and worse. The unkown behind that lowest moment. What will drive us to depths unknown."

Yen stated flatly as he rested his hand on akki's back and sighed.

"I have seen such darkness akki.and the monsters it creates. I even seen how far i will slip to protect it,and has done things people tk this day will never forgive,and even saw my dnd in their eyes.but i did it for my home,you guys, and my wife and children. No one understands until they too run into the choice. But that is untill you see the future and have to fight for it akki."

He would be silent for a moment as he will gaze ahead at the village vor a moment be fore sighing.

"Right now i see. You want to be with the rest. You you know laws, and rules, but you are forgoing order for the emotions of your heart. It is not what drives you to improve nor grow. But likewise you wish to take a chance. I cannot always protect you. So you must learn like the rest by fire. Which is why you are leaving. However before you leave there will be rules in place. Go sit back down and we will discuss it. Because if you or others leave now. It will not be good. Jayden and miz are npt under my jurisdiction, but this will go for primrose,yourself, megami,and tori. And i expect you to go and do this fully. I will know too if you guys mess up.,"

Yen stated as he pointed for her to go take a seat before reaching for a far right shelf behind the wall and in a safe.

Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:01 pm
Akki listened closely to Yen, he had a point. She had to listen to his reasi=oning. Mayne she was just following what her heart said. She wanted to be with Miz and the rest of Team Fukutaichou. They were her family. The only family she had ever really known except for the kuoga clan! They had been family to her to! Nakara took her in and made her one of their own. Just like he did Megami. Akki was forever thankful to them. But Team Fukutaichou is where she belonged, and she felt even they knew it. With her fiance Miz is where she belonged! Maybe she would eventually marry the guy! Oh, wait she kind of just went on a long train of thought….luckily she had caught on to what Yen had said.
“They were not your jurisdiction, they were Kizmaru Senju’s, the Mizukage’s, but they were part of your team, yes? Surely it bothers you that they left without saying much to you. At least I am coming to you and letting you know! I know you can’t always protect us, but I know that you have taught us well enough that we can make it on our own. We always will love you Yen, you took care of us, took us in and trained us and gave us chances when no one else would. You are like a second father to us, and for some of us, the father we never had. But I belong with Fuku, and we both know it. Miz is my fiance, I want to be with him as well. Please let me go to them.I love you Yen!” Akki stated as she got up and went behind the desk wrapping Yensung in a hug! She did love him. She did look at him as a second father. And as a team leader and member of Fuku.

((1001))
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 am
Akki came to yen for a hug which he accepted but she did not sit down still. He gave her a hug and his voice while kind took a more serious tone after she spoke her peice.

I know,but the sooner you sit down and listen akki. The sonner you can leave.am i understood? These dsys are not like when you were younger. Running out the village. There are real conciquences each of you will face and will not overcome if you do not listen,and do exactly what i tell you. If you fail this. Volcano,and the team will be destroyed,and there is nothing i could do about it. So take a breath and take a seat. You want to learn more i understand,and you just want to run off and be with miz. Yes i get it. But it is only a pipe dream if you are not removed properly from active duty. And future leaders are not linent like myself."

Yen stated as he headed towards the far wall and removed several folders and gazing at each one labled for tori, akki, A receng file for primrose, megami, snd saya. And held them in his hands as he sat back down in the chair and gazed at akki.

"The reason why i am having you meet me is simple. You and the others are not at the acceptable performance level for active konoha shinobi. Normally seeing as high crimes only lead to exile and elimination in thevprocess. However, i for one understand each of your plights. And struggles."

Yen stated as he gazed at the gifl and sighed wearily.

"In this case each of you, tori, yourself,primrose,saya,and megami are to be considered "mercenaries of konoha". No true ties here besides recongnitiin of the leader hierarchy."

Yen stated flatly as he tapped his finger on the desk.

"You are konohas eyes, and ears, but you will wear no headband, nor any gear of konoha. It is why you have 3 tasks. 3 tasks that i expect to be followed faithfully and with dedication. Even on your last breath. I expect you and primrose, tori,saya,and megami to follow this. If you understand nodd your head."

Yen stated as he awaited akki to either agree,or disagree.

Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 pm
“What are you trying to say? Konoha will always be where we come from. We may be Volcano Ninja, but we will always be from Konoha.” Akki said, trying to assure Yen she knew where her home village was. “Yen what are you trying to tell me?” Akki said as she developed a curious look on her face. It was as though Yen was trying to get her to understand something. How was she a mercenary of Konoha if she was a ninja in Volcano. Double agent? But they were not even at war! This made absolutely no sense to her! Not like they were the typical Village Ninja gear anyways except for the headband. The colors were not something appeasing nor were the materials! Black leather suited the team just fine in their eyes!
“Are you saying we are spies? Why? We are not at war. And if you are part of a village aren’t your loyalties with that village?” Akki asked, still curious as to what Yen meant. Maybe she did need to study some more about ninja life! She was so confused at this moment, maybe she should ask when they were leaving! “So how am I getting to Volcano exactly?” She finally managed to say.
((!210))
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:52 am
With that yen extended his sensory to use the minds eye of kaguya and while it would pick up all sorts of chakra signatures, it would detect lies and attempts at deception from merely the words spoken to him. The girl was clueless and yen shook his head. Speaking and knowing if she replied every word she says will reveal if she is telling the truth or lying.

"You cannot just choose your loyalties by following heart over duty akki. The same with anyone. Do you know what that leads to? The elites comming after you. And your death. Or some dangerous missing ninja catching wind, or intercepting your letters and then endangering both villages. Think about that for a moment.  Just because you wish to run around akki. And go here and there. Does not mean. Others are watching you, or you will be taken advantage of, or your allies like me, or the rest of team fuku. Think about the bigger picture."

Yen stated as he was going to simply drill it into her head.

"Imagine if miz was killed, and kiri found out he was in volcano  with konoha ninjas? What happens to konoha? Whst happens to the children and families here? Or better yet. If they did not report to kiri. What happens? They are traitors then. Choosing another village over their own. Then punished accordingly which can possibly lead to their elimination, and thoes associated to them. Take a minute and think about it."

Yen stated as he gazed at the girl and sighed.

"This is not about being at war akki. This is about keeping this village from war, it is about our shinobi all of them doing their work when asked. You will have to report on volcano's activities, and other shinobi's motions and abilities,because we have no idea if  people are plotting attacks. Failure to do this akki leads to punishment. And yes you might say it is unfair. "

Yen stated and he sighed and then spoke up softly.

"But if you we're in my position. You have 9  shinobi running to other lands and villages. But they decided to defect to other lands. What will you do?  They then tell all the info on your home. Reveal your abilities,and allies abilities. Suddenly sonewhere down the line a greedy individual power hungry decides it is best to wslk up tobyour home. Armed with this information. How would you know. You are now faced with an army of people that are  bent on killing you and your home. For their own gain. Oh but it is fine to let people run around and do what they want right?,"

Yen went silent and gazed at the girl with sadness.

"You doomed your village. Because of over sight. Now if you tell me that you will make sure each target is watched and if the defect. Eliminated. Then surprise you are looking more like an leader responsible for the lives of many. I do not want konoha to fall ever agsin. So i am a leader that makes sure you each. Are doing your sworn job."

Yen was near tears now as he cared so much about his home and hota,but them too. He did not want them eliminated and he already lost his assistant love. Only to now  have that less he could actually trust.

"You must do as i say. Otherwise i will have no choice akki and i am trying my best. To keep konoha and you guys safe. I can only go so far. Am i understood? You cannot defect to volcano or another land otherwise i will have no choice. Understand this. Think of yourself as a kage. A teacher,a leader.  You dedicate life, limb,and sanity to drive people forward. So they grow. Imagine simply waking up and an army at your gate. Your husband miz did not return to his home to report. Nd dooms not you,but your very freinds,and then you did not tell me. So n ehere we go. You doom two villages. Because one person did not think?"

Yen took a shaky breath and sighed.

"I will never let that happen. I am helping other villages to in that sake to not fight mindlessly as well. And it all.comes back to moments like this akki. I do not want to take lives willingly. For a farm. I do not want to take a father from his son. Sometimes it has to happen for the grester good, but not if it costs me kids, academy students,shopkeepers,and leaders,freinds. I will not pay lives for something meager.  This alone is shy you and the others are being ordered this."

Yen sat back and wiped his single eye.

"It is why you are spying on volcano. With the othertwo. You will not be offical konoha ninjas. But wandering ninjas. Under konohas survelience.  Each of you. And must do your job right. I am to know everything akki. I need to know everything. Not for my sake. But the people here. You want to chase miz i undeestand that. But without accepting this assignment and completing it. You will be a traitor."

Yen stated as he shifted his  gaze into her eye with his single eye.

"Do you understand what i have told you? Do you plan on simply chasing and defecting if miz suggests it akki?"

As with the minds eye of kaguya he would know that akki was being deceptive,and lying at all durring the conversation. Trying to squirm away or the likes. Which alone would devistate  the aburame as he will feel betrayed sitting in front of him. Her words now will reflect her current  situation.

AP: 1,476/1,521

-45 for Minds eye of the kaguya
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum