Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Wanna-be Ninja Empty Wanna-be Ninja

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 pm
I set off from my home early in the morning and went off to the underwater village for my mission. I've never been there before but I thought it would be a nice little town,which it kind of was. A village constructed under the water,it was quite amazing. I had a mission to take care of and being underwater and not being under the sky made me feel really uncomfortable,I had to be hasty and get back to ground so I could bask in the sunlight of the sun held in the wide open sky. I began to examine the village,trying to find any evidence of all of the people who were terrorizing the village, assaulting others. It was a pity there were humans like this,taking advantage of other lives and threatening them for their own gain. I searched around the areas said to have been affected and noticed that mainly valuable were taken from homes and people and the shops which were affected. As I searched around the city I heard a large group of boys yelling at what seemed to be a woman,I couldn't let a civilian get hurt,no matter what. It was my duty as a shinobi to protect lives and take when needed. I ran over to the area where I heard the group of males,they all wore headbands but not like most ninjas wore them. They hung them from their pockets.A few of them had weapons,kunais,mainly held by around half of them, about six had tantos and the main one,the main harasser was in front, harassing the woman,held a katana. "Well excuse me gentlemen!" I yelled out to the group of men,they all stopped harassing the woman and looked right at me,It was kind of creepy. "What the hell do you want kid!?" The main one of them shouted out,pointing his katana out to me. I smiled polietly and replied to his words. "I was just wondering if you men would please stop harassing this town. It is very impolite and claiming to be shinobi doesn't better the name of those of us who are shinobi." As I finished the group of them simply broke out into laughter,I didn't see what was all to funny.As they laughed I began to think to myself. "I guess I will have to get serious with these people. Otherwise they will continue with their constant harassment and assault." I sighed as they laughed. "Well I did warn you all." My voice grew serious but they continued to laugh the leader then spoke out. "Men,go kill that peice of shit!" He yelled out angrily,I guess he didn't like it when real shinobi showed up. I signed and went into my pouch and drew two tri-point kunais and kept one in each hand. I had to take care of these men as quickly and carefully as humanly possible,I must avoid any collateral damage. I looked at the woman they were harassing. "Mam,you may want to run." Luckily she acted quickly and ran,but one of them ran after him,I had to act now or she would most defiantly be dead. I went off in a dash after the wanna-be shinobi that ran after the woman,I wasn't goona get in time however. I threw my left kunai and it hit his abdomen and he quickly fell to the ground. The woman continued to run thankfully. I got to the body and drew my kunai out of his body and kept it in my left hand. I held a kunai in each hand and looked at the small army of males looking down at me. "This is our village men! Let's show this "shinobi" who runs the town!" The leader yelled out. The men were pumped up with adrenaline and rushed towards me. Something told me that a battle like this wasn't going to be something I could get through easily. A few of the men threw kunais at me,I protected myself and deflected five kunais,only five kunais being thrown at me,I performed a perfect deflect. I did a quick count of all the men there. There were fifty men standing tall,actually currently they were running, then the leader of their group,now standing in the back,ordering them around. Fourty-nine of the fifty remained,I had to find a quick way to get ride of them all plus the leader. "Easy." I said very quietly to myself. As the group rushed at me I punched my right fist horizontally and spoke quietly."Wind Style:Wind Arc." An arc of wind shot forth from my right hand and went straight for the group that ran at me. The first three of the group were hit, forty-six remained. I began to run at the group,grasping the kunais tightly in my hands. They all raised them weapons,you would think they would have done it simultaneously,but no,they were all out of order,these men had to shinobi training,they just reacted. "Pretenders can never be as good as the real thing." I thought to myself as I charged in. The man straight of me held a tanto. He raised it up and began to bring it down at me,he was to slow however. I struck my kunai into his heart and cut the throat of the man to his right. I withdrew my kunai from his heart and stabbed it into the left temple of the man behind him. I had efficiently killed 3 men in a matter of seconds,but the fight was just getting started. I began to progress farther towards the group of me,slashing at their vitals as I passed them. I had killed about ten more men by the time I reached the middle of the group. I stopped in the middle and threw my kunais down into the ground,where both hit a different mans foot,and stuck into the ground. I created a quick hand sign and called out the jutsu I was using. "Wind Style:Repel". I said in a normal tone. At twnty mph the wind around me condensed and pushed outwards five feet. It hit the men around me,who were closing around to try to kill me. The men who had the kunai stuck in their foot had something else happen to them. Since they were stuck next to me their entire body took the wind jutsu and their skin was shredded almost completely. The jutsu was meant to push ones away but staying on it,and not moving, would evidently begin to actually harm the victims. It was as if they were hit by something flying at them at 20mph with a full body impact. The rest flew away a few extra feet. I took the kunai out of the men's feet and held them back into my hand. "Twenty five men have been killed so far. I only had to kill twenty five more as well as well the leader of the group. The leader continued to sit back,did he want me to get tired out before he came in for his own attack? Either way I had to take out his underlings or they would simply get in the way of the real fight here to come. The men stood back up,they had all lost their weapons and were afraid of turning their backs to me to go get them. So they pulled a foolish move,they ran at me,barehanded.I looked at the group of men running at me and I simply smiled nicly over to them. I guess this scared a few of them because two of the men simply ran away. Well atleast they tried to get away. I couldn't let men like them escape,so I dashed after them. They were quite slow so I simply ran past their crew members and caught up to the two of them. As I was maybe a foot behind the two of them,I jumped. They were running right next to each other and as I jumped in the middle of them,i brought each kunai to the cloesest head,and pushed the kunai in the back of their head. I didn't have enough strength to peirce through the skull but luckily from my jump they both began to fall towards the ground and as their faces hit the ground,the heads did the rest of the work and pushed into the kunais. I stood up and wrapped my index fingers around the loop holes on the bottom hilt of my kunais and took them out of the men's heads. I turned around to face the rest. They were shivering in fear. "I did ask polietly gentlemen to stop.You simply brought this amongst yourselves." I said,my voice finally starting to get serious. I walked over to the men,slowly and carefully,holding the bloodied kunais by the loop with my index fingers. Three men ran at me,in almost a perfect horizontal line. I sighed,they were just making it to easy for me to get blood everywhere. I took the kunais back into my hands quickly,holding the kunais right side up instead of the usual shinobi style. I had a good reason for this however,unlike the men who held kunais earlier. I brought my arms in a sweeping motion towards the heads of the men on the outside of the line. My kunais stuck into their temples and their heads bashed against the one in the middle. He fell down to the ground,onto his back.I threw the other two men to the side and withdrew my kunais from their head,my kunais have been finding alot of heads latly. I swooped my right arm down and with the kunai hit the bottom of the man's jaw,and I quickly withdrew. I looked at the remaining of the men. "Now since none of you stepped down when I asked. I must destroy you all,to save this village from your presence." Only a few of the subordinates remained,then I had to deal with their leader. The men huddles around each other and held their fists up. "Why would they get close to each other?" I thought to myself as I walked towards them,not wanting to waste my energy with running. As I walked I noticed them all holding up a hand sign. I looked at the hand sign quickly and noticed it was a hand sign for a clone jutsu,a basic one that was taught in every academy. "So what?Are they all Academy student failures?" I continued to think. Each of them had a clone,but I could easily just kill them all. I was maybe about six feet away before I began to actually run at them. I threw my in my left hand into the group and it hit somones neck,apprently it was the real one because his body simply dropped and the clone next to him poofed away. I used the smoke from the small poof to my advantage. I jumped into the middle of the,taking the place of who I killed,they were all looking for me to continue running. Little did they know I was right under all of their noses. I began to cut the men all around me with my right hand that held the kunai. After a few seconds all that was left were the bodies of all of those who I killed. I grabbed my kunai that was in the man's neck and wiped off the blood of both my kunais on their clothes.The leader looked at me,smiling. "So you were able to take out all of my lackeys. You really are something you know. It took me TIME to gather all of them!You will pay for that! I don't care they died! I care that I no longer have foot soliders!" He pointed his katana at me and ran in quickly,holding his katana with both hands. He knew how to weild that sword,it was quite obvious. He was still a scum of the earth I had to defeat. As he ran towards me I put my kunais away into their pouches and made a simple hand sign of the ram. "Wind Release:Pressure Damage." I spoke softly,putting a small amount of my chakra into this attack,it was all I needed though for this movement. A burst of wind fires off from me and hit the leader straight in the face. The attack was minimal and it creates a small five foot wind blast to push everything within five feet away. It pushed the man and his head bashed into a wall quite a distance behind him. He was unprepared for a jutsu like that. I sighed and watch the man gasping,he was hit hard,dispite how little i put in the jutsu. I was kind of tired of this blood shed. I walked over to the man,picked up his katana next to him and looked him dead in the eye. "Scum like you wouuld be an embarrassment for my weapons to kill you." I said before I plunged his blade deep into his stomach and retracted it,throwing it down. The man slowly died and I had the Underwater forces clean up the mess I made. I went back to the Hidden Mist Village for my reward.

[2227/2100]
[MISSION COMPLETE]
Anonymous

Wanna-be Ninja Empty Re: Wanna-be Ninja

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum