Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 49%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Violet Terumi
Violet Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

So You wanna be a Ninja? (Genin Exam) Empty So You wanna be a Ninja? (Genin Exam)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 am
Violet was ready. She had quelled any nervousness that she had in preparation for undergoing what she was about to. Stepping through the halls of the academy she had spent plenty of time in she made her way to an all too familiar classroom yet with one stark difference: A table with a lone chair in the front and no other students but her. Sighing to herself, closing the door behind her upon entering, she walked to the center of the room and started to hop in place trying to get herself psyched and warmed up.

It was uncertain what she was going to have to do for these exams. She knew utilizing what she had been taught jutsu wise would probably come into play but surely maybe there would be things beyond that to do. She was certainly prepared, what with having herself a healthy breakfast and wearing her cleaned ninja attire, and she thus knew that the only thing that would hold her back from achieving her goal was herself. There was no way that would happen though as she would stop bouncing in place and take a seatseat where she usually sat in class and waited for what was to come.

(Requesting proctor for examination)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

So You wanna be a Ninja? (Genin Exam) Empty Re: So You wanna be a Ninja? (Genin Exam)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:56 am
A brilliant flash of light would enter the room as Valen teleported into the classroom, a file in his hand and his eyes glancing over it as he leaned on the desk in front of the woman standing in the middle of the room. His gray eyes perusing the file closely, however that is not the only thing that appears from the flash of light. Surrounding the black and red garbed man were six people. Three of them were no more than children, although he was fairly certain he had some soldiers around their age. Forced into the academy out of desperation, or desire. Two of them were older, around the ages of fifteen, they had a look of understanding in their eyes. They at least knew a bit more of the world than their younger brethren. However they still paled in comparison to a shinobi who had seen and dealt death with their own hand. The oldest amongst them though was a sixty year old woman who looked as if she were about to blow a gasket. Frazzled, dirty gray hair, dark brown eyes and a complexion flushed from sheer anger as she glared at the man simply looking at a file. Her voice would crack like a whip into the room, to her this teenager had just come and gathered them up and taken them to who knows where. “How dare you young man!” She would scream as she began to let loose a rant. Her words however would merely cause Valen to glance at her in boredom before his own voice echoed calmly throughout the room. “Valen Akari, Hogokage of Hoshigakure and the one in charge of the shinobi forces. The same shinobi forces that protect your home and orphanage you fool of a woman. Do not address me by anything less than my name. I do not care for honorifics, but if you raise your voice to me again you will walk back to the orphanage I just took you from.” He would say before turning back to the file in his hand. 

It was the student file for the woman standing in the middle of the room awaiting his words. By now, the younger teens and children had recognized the girl, a raised eyebrow on their face. Had she displeased the man who led the killers within their city? “I apologize for bringing you all here in such an impromptu manner. However I required your assistance in something and I doubted your matron, in her dazzling generosity would be willing to give it if I asked. I simply want you all to watch, listen, and if you wish to afterwards, comment on what you see here. Once this is over I will return you back to your home. That includes you matron, so long as you behave. I wasn’t kidding about making you walk, now then.” He would say before looking down at the folder once more and reading aloud from it.  “Violet Terumi, age 18, height 5’8, weight 132 lbs. Enjoys cooking, baking, and has an aptitude for chakra control. Top of her class at the shinobi Academy of Hoshigakure.” He would say, tossing the folder negligently behind him onto the desk he was leaning on. “Welcome to your genin exam where you will attempt to pass into becoming a registered shinobi of the village. A member of my forces.” He would say, his gray eyes focusing on her. “I have brought some of your peers from your old orphanage here to watch as you take the next step. I hope you don’t mind.” He would say as his eyes analyzed her reactions to his words, his actions, carefully. “You will perform the clone jutsu and the transformation jutsu. I do not care who you transform into but it has to be someone within this room other than yourself. Otherwise I cannot compare the two accurately. At least two clones must be made. Should you perform these tasks successfully you will earn your headband and the right to call yourself ‘shinobi’. Do you understand?” He would say, finishing his dialogue and raising an eyebrow. “You may begin when ready.” He would say, watching her carefully.

WC: 701

[Do as instructed, 800 wc in your next post, go man go!]
Violet Terumi
Violet Terumi
Citizen

So You wanna be a Ninja? (Genin Exam) Empty Re: So You wanna be a Ninja? (Genin Exam)

Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:53 am
Violet, who had been originally sitting down, jumped immediately up upon seeing the light that filled her vision before noticing the light vanish to reveal... 'You... must be joking... what are they doing here?!' She would keep her thoughts tight lipped, silently trying to keep herself calm and in control even though chills ran along her spine, as she watched six people who she was familiar with suddenly pop into the room with her out of nowhere along with another who... addressed himself as the Hogokage… Well this was certainly getting interesting. And by interesting very much harder as all the confidence that Violet had managed to summon up going into this exam just took a nosedive as she listened to the matron she had known for so long spit her disgust of the way she got there to the kage. Even though this was Violet's first meeting with such an individual even she knew that getting on his bad side was not at all going to go well. The way he spoke back to her suggested warning which she only got even more furious at. "Hmph! I find walking quite preferable, like a normal person, besides relying on a power that shouldn't belong to humans. You ninja think you're so special with your abilities, calling yourself a Hogo-whatever, and call yourselves our protectors when reality is your very existence curses all of us! You anger God with each blasphemous action you ninja commit and you took us against our will!"

Violet listened to her former matron's words, each sentence a knife to her heart, as she was frozen in place and waited for the matron to finish what she had to say so that Violet would finally get to know what was going on. After the matron had finished what she had to say, however, she noticed the Hogokage look into a file he had brought as he explained himself in the form of an apology to the seven he had brought. The matron huffed silently, taking into account that Violet was there, as she quietly hugged the younger children to her protectively. 'Why are they here?... What am I about to do?' She would listen nervously as Valen read off her file, naming off descriptions of her age, height, weight and such, as she could feel her face growing slightly hot with embarrassment as he would toss the file aside behind him and inform her what she was expected to do for the exam and that she was expected to do it in front of the people she once called family. And after having heard the matron display her disgust just from being there she was now looking quite angry and disgusted at Violet.

"You're joking. Violet?... You..." She slowly started to process what was going on as Violet took in a gulp and gave a little bow to Valen. "Yes sir. I th-thank you for taking the time to observe and proctor me... Um, if I may be s-so bold as to point out a small d-detail... I'm actually 19." She would stand back up straight, her hands by her sides as her vision shifted back and forth to her family, as the matron shouted again. "Witch! I should've known! You always did act shifty and express your admiration for these sinners whenever I wasn't around! And now this is where you go the moment you leave the place that raised your evil self ever since you learned how to walk?! What do you have to say for yourself?" The children were growing a bit scared, more of the matron then of Violet, as the teenagers who knew more about Violet gave worrying looks about how she would take the matron's anger.

Violet closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. She knew that she was in hot water with the woman she called mother for eighteen years and this would only serve to make her participation all the more impossible. However there had to have been an ulterior motive behind the Hogokage's actions of bringing them here in the first place. He must've known, upon meeting the matron, this would most likely be her reaction. Yet he brought her, along with Violet's fellow orphans, to watch her participate in an exam that would show her to be another of these "sinners". This had to have been a part of the test. Just another hurdle, a very tall hurdle, that Violet would need to get over if she had any hope of passing. However she wasn't going to be getting over anything as long as the matron seemed hostile against the whole idea. She would take in a deep breath before looking over to the matron from her position with as calm a face as she could possibly make. "Ma'am, I understand your qualms and fears on shinobi and what they are capable of doing. I know your history involving ninja and what you've lost because of a certain number of them. But I beg you, as the woman who I called mother for those wonderful eighteen years I lived with you and everyone else, please don't allow your views on ninja to diminish your views of me. One of the reasons why I pursue being a shinobi is so that I can be able to protect you and the children. You have no idea how much you guys are on my mind and how deeply you're etched in my heart. Please allow me this chance to show you that ninja are not as terrible as you believe. Please trust in me, ma'am. I beg of you."

The matron would stand silent for a moment, the children and teenagers around her looking to both Violet and her to see what would happen next, as the matron would scoff after a while. "It'll take a miracle for you to do as you say, child. Just get what you're supposed to do over with." Well that certainly did nothing to help calm her... that was until one of the teens spoke out. "Knock these exams out of the park, Vi! We believe you can do it! Don't give up!" That would certainly help get her confidence back up a small bit. Feeling as though enough time had been wasted already she thus would bring her hands up as she began to concentrate on the chakra that was within her while forming seals with her hands. After the formations of Ram, Snake, and Tiger her chakra would branch out along both sides of her body as two more of her would seemingly appear out of thin air as they were in the same stance that she was in. The children all went wide eyed upon seeing this, two of which hid behind the matron in fear while the other young one sat stunned and shocked while the teenagers clapped away at the display, as she moved around alongside her clones and passed a hand over both of them to show that they were in fact simply mirages of her instead of flesh and blood copies. Afterwards she would relax her chakra and the clone, just as they had came into vision, would simply disappear without a trace. "That was my clone jutsu, my lord kage. Allow me to show my transformation now."

She would once again bring her hands together, this time as she summoned forth more chakra then before, as she started to put into her mind the form that she would be transforming into by way of demonstration. Taking to mind one of the teens that supported her she thus formed the seals Dog, Boar, and Ram as chakra flowed out in the form of smoke and shrouded her form as it changed. She became slightly shorter, her hair and eyes turning different shades of color to match the teen's while her hair shortened to only reach around her shoulders, as her clothes changed into exactly what that specific teen was wearing. Once the smoke cleared there Violet now stood as an exact copy of one of the girls that stood across from her. As expected everyone but the matron was thrilled by the transformation. The matron, who was watching silently, actually looked slightly impressed by how exact the form looked in similarity to one of her eldest teens. Having demonstrated herself Violet would thus relax her chakra once again, smoke surrounding her form for a short while, before slowly evaporating to show Violet in her original form once again with hand on hip and a small smile on her face from the cheers she had received.

Once she had made certain that she had done all of what the Hogokage had asked Violet would again give a short bow to him again. "I hope you are pleased with my demonstrations of chakra control and form in my techniques. I would like to apologize on behalf of my matron for her outbursts and to please not hold it against her." The matron would give a slight huff. "I don't need you to apologize for me, silly girl. Bottom line is he took us from our home to bring us here in order to confirm just how special of a woman you have become. Something I knew about long ago." This caught Violet by surprise, not unwelcome by any means though, as a smile appeared on her face that was ear to ear big as, for whatever reason, she became even more embarrassed than when she had first entered the room or when they showed up. But among all of that happiness welled up inside her as everyone present would become silent to see how the proctor would respond to the display.

(WC 1,623)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm
The matron wasn’t pleased, oh who ever would’ve guessed? She chose to berate him, saying that she’d prefer to walk like a normal human. That they used powers that shouldn’t belong to them. “Strange, I don’t remember being experimented on. Chakra is our own power to wield and what we are capable of doing with it can only be considered natural because of that. It was shinobi who created the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve, that sprawling place where one is able to go obtain fresh fruits and vegetables? It’s shinobi that protect you all from bandits and raiders with our presence alone. Yet you ostracize us for wanting to call this place our home and protect and provide for you.” He would say, his voice perfectly neutral, eyebrow never lowering the entire time. The nonsense the religious fanatics spewed sometimes was rather amusing, but he had more important things to do. Slowly, realizations were had, words were said, and the girl would begin her exam. Valen’s hand would reach back for the folder he had tossed aside to double check the age on it. To confirm it had the wrong age recorded. ‘A fix will need to be made in the records for that mistake. Since I doubt the girl is wrong about her own damn age.’ He’d think with a roll of his eyes before tossing the file aside again. 

Violet would begin a speech, Valen would listen, watching the girls resolve build so that she could perform the necessary tasks. The Matron would respond, telling her to get on with it. However the support of the kids he had brought seemed to be what really inspired the confidence in her. Flipping through the hand seals she would create two clones of herself. Both perfect replications of the red haired girl. Her voice would echo around the room, the only sound after the jutsu. She had to dispel one of them to prove to her friends that they weren’t solid creations of herself. She would announce it as her clone jutsu and proceed to move to show him her transformation as a scoff echoed within his mind. ‘Of course that was her clone, stupid girl. What did everyone think it was?’ The dark voice of the Gobi would say to Valen’s minor annoyance. ‘Back again eh? Do try to keep it down while I proctor a students exam. Besides she’s nervous. She didn’t expect to see all these people here and she certainly didn’t expect the Kage to preside over the exam.’ The Hogokage would say as Violet flipped through the hand seals swiftly to transform into an exact replica of the teen that had spoken earlier. 

The gray eyes of the Akari would flit between the two to confirm no imperfections before he would nod his head in acceptance. “Well done, you have performed the tasks I have set before you with flying colours.” He would say as he reached into his pouch and pulled out a Hoshigakure headband before tossing it to her. “You’re now a genin of Hoshigakure.” He would say before writing down something on a scrap of paper. “Join me and a couple of others tomorrow at the training ground at this location. I’ll help you get started on your path. Come around noon.” He would say as he handed her a slip of paper with the directions to the training ground he intended to train Yuuma and Graey at the next day. “I’ll give you a few minutes to visit with your friends before I take them all back to the Orphanage.” He would say before leaning back on the desk. ‘So, any riveting conversations to be had or are you just going to be a giant ball of anger and do more sealed chakra monster related stuff?’ The ashen haired man would ask his tenant rather sarcastically. ‘I do so hope to one day get out of here so I can kill you and destroy your village Little Akari.’ The Gobi would say, his voice fading into the subconscious of Valen’s mind as the Hogokage allowed his newest genin to visit with her friends for a bit. 

Before long though it would be time to call it a day. He had work to do after all. “Alright, I need to take everyone back now. If you want to go back with them and visit with them you can too. Everyone, same as before, hold hands, touch shoulders, whatever you want, just be in contact with your partner.” He would say as he placed a hand on the Matron’s shoulder who placed her hand on the shoulder of the first child in line. Valen would proceed to teleport them all away once everyone was set. Once he had taken them back to the orphanage he would teleport himself to his own office. He wasn’t kidding about the work after all.

[Exit]

WC: 816
TWC: 1517

Claims: All toward Light of Aetherius putting it at 3938

Alright Violet, you can claim Genin, which gives you the genin free jutsu, 15 stats, and a free specialty. You can also claim any excess WC you have over the 800 word requirement for the exam for jutsu, stats, etc. They do however have to be E rank still. You'll be able to claim genin stuff once your new rank is approved.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:47 pm
Approved Val's Claims.
Violet Terumi
Violet Terumi
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:39 pm
Violet was ecstatic! After having shown the proctor, her kage, all the jutsu that was required of her she was told that she had passed the exam and with flying colors! She did everything she could to contain such excitement from leaking out yet failed to stop a grin from appearing on her face as she was given a scrap of paper with directions and instructions on what was in store for her tomorrow. She took the paper and placed it into one of her pouches for safe keeping as she bowed to Valen respectively, still giddy with happiness, as she stood up. "Thank you, sir. If you could give me just a moment?" She would make her way over to her beloved audience as the children would run up to hug her while the teens came and already started to try and get Violet to gloat and brag about her success. Violet would try to keep calm until she noticed the matron who was hanging back with a frown glued onto her face and Violet felt immediately downtrodden. That was until the matron stepped forward and handed a small envelope to her as Violet took it with a look of curiosity. "Give it a read when you have time. Now, come, children. We should be going."

Seemingly detesting having to go home via teleportation again the matron would thus hold all of the children close as she kept them all together as Valen took them all and they were gone leaving her alone in the room. Feeling like she was free to do what she pleased for the remainder of the day Violet decided she'd immediately hit the town and celebrate, taking the matron's letter and placing it also within her pouch, as she made her way to the door. That was before she noticed something on the nearby desk glimmering which caught her eye as she looked over and noticed that it was an important piece that she was going to need: the ninja headband. Did Valen leave it behind for her to pick up? Giggling to herself she thus walked over and picked up the headband before thinking about where she was going to wear it. Shrugging and too excited to get to partying to decide she placed the headband into her pouch as she walked over to the door and left the academy with that big and beaming smile still on her face.

{Exit}

(TWC: 2,238)

(Claiming the Genin rewards for the 800 wc which includes the free E rank jutsu, 15 stats, and Ninjutsu spec. Leaves me with 1,438 wc left which I would like to use to claim 7 additional stats and the techs ITO Block and Mark Seal)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum