Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
KRATOSzs
KRATOSzs
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

KRATOS Tree Climbing/Surface Walking learning Empty KRATOS Tree Climbing/Surface Walking learning

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:27 am
Kratos is becoming strong day by day. Kratos was in his home and thinking what to do next. Kratos know has learned much techniques but he does not know how to control his chakra. Kratos know it because he is noticing that he gets tired quickly in compared to other ninjas by his age.  Kratos was wondering is there any way to learn how to control his chakra. He started to think that he should ask his teachers in the academy. He goes toward the academy from his house. Kratos reached the academy in at least 30 min. After reaching the academy he goes to his sir asking "is there any Jutsu or technique from which I can learn control over my chakra.".  Kratos sir replied, " yes you should try to learn tree Climbing/surface walking technique.". Kratos says " will you please teach me, dear sir". Kratos sir replied, "I am sorry Kratos but I am a bit busy but don't worry you can find the Climbing/surface walking technique book in the bookshelf last time I showed you, ok". Kratos thanked his sir. Kratos goes toward the bookshelf of his sir, open it and start searching for the book. He finds the book in 5 min, take it to the desk, open it and start reading the book. He learns all the necessary information, read the whole book in 2 hours and closed it. After that Kratos stand up and goes to a river in the village where are many trees. Before going to the river he takes the book with himself because there are many copies of this book in the academy. But he thought he should ask his teacher first, so he asked his teacher and the teacher gives him the permission.

As Kratos reached the river he sees two huge trees and water flow of the river is almost constant. Kratos prepared for the practice. Kratos start channeling the chakra in his feet and start walking in one of the huge trees prepare for making the mark if he falls. Kratos just cover a small distance and he starts to fall but able to make a mark on the tree. Kratos again start channeling the chakra in his feet and start walking in one of the huge trees prepare for making the mark if he falls. Kratos is able to go further more 2 feet. and again fall off, making the mark on the tree. Kratos again started to channeling the chakra in his feet and start walking in one of the huge trees prepare for making the mark if he falls. This time Kratos was two foot away from reaching the tree top but falls making the mark. Kratos again channeling the chakra in his feet and start walking in one of the huge trees prepare for making the mark if he falls. this time Kratos was able to make to the top. Now Kratos going to try walking on the surface. Kratos start channeling the chakra in his feet and jump into the water. Kratos was able to freely stand in the water.

Kratos was happy that he learned Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique

WC: 530, requesting learning Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique and 2+ stat for my work.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

KRATOS Tree Climbing/Surface Walking learning Empty Re: KRATOS Tree Climbing/Surface Walking learning

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum