Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Training Day 4 (Substitution, Surface walking) Empty Training Day 4 (Substitution, Surface walking)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm
After his classes in the academy Kaneki made his way towards the training field as usual, while he did not much care for the lesson today he hoped they were things he'd need to know as a ninja. "I swear....Sensei can be so boring...Makes class feel like it lasts forever." After making it to the field the first thing the boy did was sit down and pull out a small bento box. "Might as well eat lunch now." While eating he looked over the scroll his instructor's had given him for the day. After swallowing a rather large bite from a rice ball the boy sighed. "Ok...The substitution Jutsu. Basic shinobi ninjutsu. This technique allows the user to quickly switch his body with a nearby object the moment right before an attack, making the opponent think that the attack was a success." Another bite was swallowed before he continued. "It is advised to use a block of wood or rock that is nearby as the object of the jutsu....also make sure you are not seen weaving the hand seals or the deception may be found out."

After reading over the jutsu a few times Kaneki sighed. "We practiced this for days when I first got to the academy, why are we going over it again?" The shinobi finished the rest of his food before pausing to think. "Wait...I need to be attacked to use the jutsu...hmmm." Kaneki looked to the ground for a moment before sinking his hands in his pockets. "I guess I can rig something up." The boy walked to a nearby tree and sighed before taking a rope that was tied around a dummy and tossing it into the tree. After getting the other end to dangle right over him he walked to his bag. "This better work." After tying the bag to the rope he began to pull on the other end until his schoolbag hung in the tree above him.

He let his hands slip back into his hoody before whistling a bit. "I'll have to be fast." Kaneki paused to look at the scroll that laid near his feet. "Five hand seals. Tiger, boar, ox, dog, and snake. Maybe I should practice without the trap first." Kaneki walked to tie his end of the rope to the tree, as he walked back he began to practice the hand seals necessary for the jutsu. "Ok...I think I've got it." Here we go...Tiger. Boar. Ox. Dog. Snake. Kaneki quickly pulled a block of wood to where he was and moved out of the way, the wood taking his place as he moved behind the tree. His speed caught even him off guard, the wood did not fall to the ground until he was already safely hiding behind the tree. "Hmph...piece of cake, now the trap."

He pulled the rope from the tree and walked back to where he was before, kicking the block of wood to the side before exhaling. "Man...that bag is really close." The boy let the rope go and as he did his hands flew to form the seals. Tiger. Boar. Ox. Dog. Snake. Just as before he grabbed the block of wood and set it where he was, his feet moving quickly behind the tree. As the bag impacted a puff of smoke erupted and showed that Kaneki had not been hit by the bag, but the block of wood. Kaneki exhaled in triumph before stretching some. "Cake."

Kaneki already knew what his next technique to practice was. Another skill that required chakra control. He walked away from the training ground after getting his things. "I need to find some water..." Kaneki began to walk towards the river, as he did he could not help but let a yawn slip. "The exam is going to be pretty soon so I need to be ready." Kaneki was getting more and more excited about the thought of becoming a true ninja, but as he continued his training there were times he felt he was making little progress.

After finally making it to a nearby stream he looked around at the trees that surrounded him. The water was moving calmly which was perfect for his training. "Ok...focusing chakra at the bottom of my feet so i can stand on water...should be easy enough." Making the seal of the tiger the boy focused, feeling his chakra flow to the bottom of his feet.

As he stepped onto the stream he felt his foot slips into the water barely an inch. While he was able to stand on the water he was not able to stop himself from sinking a bit. As he continued to walk on the stream his movement became shaky and he began to lose focus, the result was him sinking deeper into the water. After a few minutes he moved himself back to land and sighed. "Chakra control techniques are a pain in the ass..."

He paused and focused on the soles of his feet once more and as he did he tried to spread the chakra over his entire foot. Another moment passed and he stepped onto the water, this time he was able to stand on the water flawlessly. He exhaled before closing his eyes. While he did he continued to focus on the chakra flowing to his feet. After a while Kaneki opened his eyes and began to walk down the streams path. He had successfully controlled his new technique and for once he thought it was a nice one to have. After a few more minutes of walking Kaneki decided he had trained enough for the day. He walked back towards the village, whistling softly before pausing to think. "Ok, let's see. I know the clone jutsu, transformation jutsu, fire stream, substitution, and surface walking." As he counted the jutsu on his hand he still felt a bit of insignificance. "Five jutsu down....a thousand more to go." A slightly sly smirk came across the boy's face as he returned his hood to it's place on his head.

{Exit}
Collecting 5 stat points, Substitution jutsu, and surface walking. Please and thank you.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training Day 4 (Substitution, Surface walking) Empty Re: Training Day 4 (Substitution, Surface walking)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Don't forget to list your total word count. <3
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Training Day 4 (Substitution, Surface walking) Empty Re: Training Day 4 (Substitution, Surface walking)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:37 pm
whoops, 1021 words, sorry about that lol.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum