Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Zombies [Ganki] [No-Kill, Private] Empty Zombies [Ganki] [No-Kill, Private]

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 pm
Ayame had been walking around Suna boredly that day, not having much to do at all after that bandit-raid mission. She hadn't exactly gotten a good night's sleep that night either, mostly because of the tension between her and her friends, and her itching to figure out the mysteries of that empty rainbow book she was now carrying with her.

She thought maybe the Library would be a good place to stop, so she explored around town looking for one, still fairly unfamiliar with it. Maybe she could summon one of her Koi to help her, but as it stands, this book was shrouded in mystery.

Ayame made it to the Library and found very little viable information about any of the books details, other than that the corner symbol was a Merkaba, the sacred geometrical shape of the soul, apparently, and that the seven symbols were symbols for the seven chakras, which is what the aura is made up of; the projection of personal powers from the balancing of the chakra system. The chakras each contained chakra, but as chakra flows throughout the body it emanates from in creating an aura. Strange.

Going from top to bottom, there was the Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus, Sacral, and Root, each having a main color. The root was red, sacral orange, Solar plexus yellow, Heart Green, Throat Blue, Third Eye Purple, and Crown White.

So if these "chakras" emit energy to make an aura, were the engraved symbols insinuating that the book had an aura? That it was alive?

No, it couldn't be. Ayame shook off the thought as it came and decided that it would probably be best to put off her research for the day as she wasn't producing anything significant.

WC: 298
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Zombies [Ganki] [No-Kill, Private] Empty Re: Zombies [Ganki] [No-Kill, Private]

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 am
Ayame continued on her way toward the training field growing more and more curious about this book. Maybe she could get another person's opinion of it while she was there... but it was so strange that she couldn't keep her thoughts from it.

Could the book be alive? Is that why it was empty?

Before she knew it she was just jogging in circles in the sand to warm up and stretch her muscles. It was so different than when she would warm up in the leaf by stretching, kicking off her shoes, and balancing on the river.

Perhaps she would meet someone new that she could get along with.

WC: 112
TWC: 410

(*Cough Cough* Ganki Where Are You? *Cough*)

Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:59 pm
It always began with the heat, however, Ganki was well dressed for the climate this time. No longer did he wear fancy three piece suit, not till he figured out a way for him to stay cool in the heat of the Sand village while also being able to wear any clothes he saw fit.

Aside from that, his time here so far in the sand village ways quite lucrative. He had already made a few sales and met quite a few interesting people in the process. Perhaps Ganki should make a habit of always attending large shinobi events like so. Ganki sighs a bit as he walked around the corner, his heart beginning to pick up in pave the more he thought about the subject. Really, the last time Ganki ever attended a shinobi exam like this was back up North, in the cloud village, his birth place. He holds his breath, and counts to 4, and did so over and over till his heart beats slowly down, returning to its normal pace.

"I should really get some medicine for this, this is getting annoying...", he said mentally. These, anxiety attacks had been going on for awhile, however, they only got worse and worse after each episode. And with a person like Ganki, well, he's the type to put off such issues till he nearly reaches the point of no return.

As he walked down towards the dunes, the wind armed with sand brushed against him moderately so. His white shirt managed to stay white, and his brown cargo shorts stayed the same. The brown boots were a new addition to his wardrobe, the hot sand between ones feet was a felling Ganki did not want to feel ever again. Along his path, he sees a girl headed his way, a familiar one at that. But where, her face..., in that moment he recognizes her from the shinobi event posters. Focusing in on er hair, he smiles slightly as he undergoes deja Vu. And thus, the capitalist already begun planed his pitch, though it would be the same as his meeting with Salzem, it would most likely produce the same results. As he gained closer to her, he waves his right hand, beckoning to her to get her attention. He stops, placing himself 10 meters awayHis colorful set of dragon like tattoos were also on display, which covees most of his upper torso, including both his arms and lower neck.

"Hey! Hello! Pardon me, but you would happen to be Ayame of the leaf now, would you? The one who beat that blond haired kid in the shinobi exams?" He waited anxiously for her reply.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:47 pm
Ayame was shaken from her thoughts by a sweet melodic voice. When she looked up she was slightly shocked to see a tattooed man dressed so casually asking who she was. She looked around a moment making sure he wasn't talking to someone else. Wait, why would he? He asked of she was Ayame and indeed she was.

"Yeah, I am Ayame Nezumichi of the Leaf, but originally, I hail from the mist. Never been there, though." She would state with a sweet demeanor smiling gently. She paused getting a little closer and extending her hand for a shake. "Who might you be?" she would ask kindly, though a bit put off by a complete stranger approaching her and guessing who she was without first introducing himself.

WC: 128
TWC: 538
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm
He raised both his eye brows upon hearing where Ayame was originally from. “Wow? The mist? I haven’t met too many people from that little mysterious village”, if fact, Ganki couldn’t recall any, due to the fact that he spent most of his life up north, that meeting anyone from down south, especially from the village hidden in the mist, would be rare.

Once again, Ganki was asked who he was, a question he too rarely was asked, due to his family’s fame, fortune, and company. Then again, Ganki wouldn’t mind tell this little brightstar.

(( Brightstar is cloud  village slang  for a girl who is cute, yep im adding in my own NRPG lore.))

He smiles before speaking, laughing on the inside at how sweet she sounded. However, Ganki knew better not to eat that all up to heart, this was a shinobi of the leaf. In front of him, all he saw was a money bag, because mostly every citizen of the leaf village had money, just like Salzem. “Im Ganki Sakura of... Sakura Corp, nice to meet you, Ayame”, he said with a respectful tone. There was a time when Ganki too used to give out his home village. But as of now, he was a ma without a village. Ganki steps closer within arm’s reach, and offers to chake her hand. He extends his right hand out, waiting for her to shake it before continuing. While he waited, he started to recall everything he had heard about her, how she won her fight, everything.

“Well, lil brightstar I heard about your fight, it was good. Hell, you won! The thing is, how would you like to feel being in control of a fight at all times? No worries about sudden inconveniences, not ending up in tight situations, that sort of thing. To have one of the best back up plans…, how would you like to have a Power Seal?”
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 am
"Well, It's very nice to meet you, Ganki" She would state softly shaking his hand. Near immediately he went into a sales pitch, trying to sound like some sort of entrepreneur. This rubbed her the wrong way a bit. Hiss flattery was cheap and his promises were vague, but she listened to the end.

Ayame then raised an eyebrow. It was almost as if he was treating her like a prize or a piece of property than a living and breathing human. "There is no such thing," she would reply softly, not too impressed. This guy was very business centered. If he would have just taken the time to get to know her a little better, perhaps she would be a bit more interested. "A power seal may exist, but it wouldn't be able to prevent situations." she wasn't entirely stupid.

She would look at him with innocent and kind eyes. "Would you like to train with me a little bit?" she would ask somewhat ignoring his question. "I'd much rather talk to Ganki the man than Ganki the Salesperson" she would say kindly. "Unlike most of the people you probably pitch to, I'm not one driven by power, popularity, fame, or money." She would state. "At least judging by how you've presented your power seal to me thus far and how you've chosen to attempt to flatter me."

Ayame would pause. "I mean, I'd consider buying something from you, but I'd rather be treated like an Ayame than a Customer if you get what I'm trying to say" she would state awaiting a response from the man. Throughout her talking, she remained timid, polite, and respectful, as her intentions were not to anger the man.

WC: 296
TWC: 834

(Don't worry I'm still going to buy from you ^^ I'm just goving you some opprotunity for character developement and stuffs)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 am
The thought of training with another shinobi brought back some memories that Ganki didn't care for, memories that should have stayed repressed. He simply wasn't interested in that at the moment. "Sorry, I'm good with that sort of thing, just why would you want to train with me anyway?", he asked mentally, though this, was a lie. In reality, during his shinobi career, Ganki had led and trained over 3 different teams. A few of those individuals even ended up in the ANBU blk ops, like Alice.

"Train? Haha sorry, I'm out of shape", he said striaght forward. Already, Ganki was thinking of a new way to make this sale.

"Ok, not too surprised that she caught on to it, I didn't exactly put that much effort Into that line, and of course she is a ninja. Although... It seems like she's interested in getting to know... me? Ok, so at least I now have her want, since she made it clear that she isn't about the money, power, and respect crap. So all I need to do is capitalize on that, and most females want only men that are interested in getting to know them first, before they let.... Hahahaha, ok so let's think back, she's from the mist originally, but is a lead shinobi who is currently in the shinobi exams... My suit and tie would have so come in handy right about now, but this sun is crazy hot", his mental thoughts allowed him to come up with a new lure, hoping she would not this one. Ganki shrugs his shoulders once before stepping to his right, placing him further from Ayame, the sharp eyed girl.

He lets out a short laugh, laughing the fact off that he got caught red handed. Normally he didn't have to try much, since he normally lets his name do the talking, and the money. But this sale would prove to be quite different it seems. " You know, Ayame, you got me. I sought you out because of the exams and figured I could sell you one of my power seals, but not bad, your own training did u well, or whoever is your sensei was. You are really sharp, Ayame. And being sharp is a trait I assume all shinobi need", his demeanor change from the capitalist, to the caring individual.

"So what made you want to be a kunoichi, Ayame? I mean, the uniforms are nice, but those guard duty shifts look like they suck", he said with a smile, he vision was still on Ayame. His body platoon however turned slightly towards her.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:00 pm
"Well, you don't look out of shape..." Ayame would say with a soft smile and a slight chuckle as she poked one of his arms. "Eh but that's fine, not everybody wants to train in this weather. I'm just trying to use this desert heat to my advantage."

Ayame would continue to listen to the man, waiting for him to finish. She ignored the compliment, but she did feel that it was sincere as others had told her she was rather intelligent before. Intelligent but extremely trusting and naive.

"Well," Ayame would start out, hopefully getting the man to walk next to her while they talked. (I hope we can walk it's kinda awkward just standing on the street since you intercepted me on the way to the training grounds XD) "I remember nothing of the mist. I was left as an infant in Konoha and grew up at the orphanage until I was eight. The kids weren't really nice to me and would take my food, but what I managed to hide, I would share with this rat. She became one of my closest friends and would bring me apples when I had nothing to eat. When I was eight I stopped living at the orphanage and ended up living in an Apple Tree" Ayame would stop smiling. "Nothing had ever felt so right to me: To have a home that provided food.

Ayame would pause. "I mean I hated the cots at the orphanage and would often sleep on the floor causing me to get stepped on. So sleeping in a tree was nice given that those worries went away."

"Between eight and fourteen, I had seen enough suffering, hatred, and death and felt so powerless to stop any of it, that I decided I wanted to be a healer. It started off with me volunteering in the hospital and learning all the basics. Then someone mentioned joining the Academy, so I did so and graduated a bit over a year ago." Ayame would pause again, trying to allude to the fact that her story was going somewhere.

"I guess I became a Ninja because I want to save lives. Because though I may not know a person, I do know that everyone has a story; that all life is precious and should be protected as if it were your own. I can't stand to see people suffer, and it hurts to watch them die, whether they be friend or foe. I mean, even if they are an enemy... they have friends and family and people who care about them, even if it be one person. " Ayame would say traveling rather deep into her own soul to find the answers. She reflected them as best as she could. "I want to be a strong and caring ninja who can protect others and help to heal them in any way possible. If I must take out enemies, I wish to capture them and bring them back in hopes that they will be spared. It's just who I am. I am fortunate enough to have not been given the order to kill a person yet. I fear for when that day might come."

Ayame looked to the man with saddened eyes, but she took a deep breath to try and shake it off. "Tell me a bit about yourself" she would state, more so as if she was asking him to do so than telling him. Perhaps she trusted the man too much. Hopefully, it wasn't mislain.

WC: 595
TWC: 1429
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 pm
The two were now seen walking down the path, side by side, Ganki listened to her go on about her reason, which was more like an origin story too in Ganki’s opinion. The life in the orphanage, Ganki couldn't relate or understand it really. Ganki couldn’t help but nod to everything she said, to look as if he understood. Nobody could blame him really. He was, Ganki Sakura, the boy who was heir to the Sakura fortune, whose family had a wealth that dwarfed many others, including some villages too. Would such a privileged kid like him know about the struggles of hard life? To eat only what was available in scarce amounts, to sleep in cots using torn rags as covers, or using hard wood floors to sleep on? No, the so fortunate rich kid could not, even if he tried. He looks over Ayame when she looked up to him, he could see the sadness teeming from her eyes; this wasn’t what Ganki expected to happen today. To get a glimpse of what life looked like on the other side of the green lawn. Ganki soon felt awkward even walking with her now, the difference in social class, their backgrounds, they were literally two opposites.

Ganki notes Ayame's discomfort.

“Yep.., I’ve done did it now. This is more awkward than my first day at the academy, when I was picked up by one of my father’s fancy carriages. hehehe, all the other people got pick up by their parents, and walked home. Me? Nope, dad was too busy with work, and mom was the classic stay at home wife. But...”

Tuning back into the story of how Ayame came to be, he hears her ask him to tell her more about himself. Ganki barely knew the girl, however, Ganki wanted this money real bad. a strange gut feeling told him not to give this little girl too much information about himself, but, the thought of money somewhat override his instincts. The greed for ryo was setting in... “Me? I'm just your classic rich kid, Ayame. I party, go out with different kinds of women, annnd i have a plethora of vices which I LOVE doing. speaking of which, the one thing I love more than anything else in this world...”, he tucks both his hands into his pockets, and removes a gold ryo coin from his left pocket with his left hand, displaying it up front of him. With a flip of his wrist, and his skill with his hands, the coin rolls along his knuckles. back and forth it moves flawlessly, a trick he practiced for most if not all his life. "Money. Its really why i wake up ever day. Money allows me to do what I want, when i want", his crooked smile went well with the gleam in his eye, the gleam that always came whenever Ganki stared closely towards ryo.

"What about you? you have any vices?" he asked, just as he stopped the coin from rolling. he waited for a reply.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:34 am
Ayame would continue to walk with the boy, unsure of where they were wandering. It seemed as if they had passed the training grounds a little while ago, and it also seemed as if they were both following each other. Aya would think as he spoke. "What's the point of doing whatever you want if you have nobody to do experience the things with?" Ayame would ask solemnly. "I mean, if you could be honest, how many of your women and friends would still stick by you if you suddenly hadn't a penny to your name? How many would allow you to crash at their house and eat their food until you could support yourself again? Would they expect you to repay them when or even if you get your money back?" she would ask. She didn't have even a hint of malice in her voice but was more so stating things to get the wheels of Ganki's brain turning introspectively.

"I mean, money is nice, but to me at least, there are so many things more important. It can't buy true happiness, or love... only fake and knock off versions that leave much more to be desired. It might be able to buy you friends, but those are not the friends that you would want to have. They would be useless yesmen until someone started paying them more or something similar to that." Ayame would say.

"And no matter how much money you have, it will never change who you are in here" she would gently poke his chest as she spoke those words. "unless it's for the worse"

Ayame would give him a sweet smile as they continued to talk. "I don't really have any vices... or at least not any that a product could help" Ayame would add the bit about the product sensing that a pitch might come along. "My vices are my specialties, as my strengths are my weaknesses if that makes any sense to you. I'm afraid I can't really explain more." she would state unsure of how to proceed. Sure everyone was that way but as for more personal issues, well she wouldn't reveal them to someone she just met.

"I'm not going to bother asking you the same as you likely wouldn't share your vices with someone you've just met and being as rich as you say, if anyone were to overhear it could get to someone who would want to assassinate you easily" she would exhibit an almost nostalgic nose-laugh, as if remembering an old pleasant memory.

Ayame would wait a moment and ask, "So does business bring you to Suna with the exams going on? Doesn't selling stuff ever get boring?" she would ask innocently as if she were a child looking up to a big and strong adult for advice.

After he would break off of that statement and talk a bit, at the next awkward pause, she would just state, "So how does the power seal work then...?" she would ask curiously trying to space out their conversation. She felt as if the guy was being vague, but genuine and that made her at least slightly happy. "I'm kind of curious," she would say, "and please don't stretch the truth this time" she would joke laughing and poking Ganki's arm hoping he would laugh too. He seemed like a very pleasant guy to be around when not it sell-mode.

"If you'd like to talk over a drink, I could buy us some wine." she would say smiling, thinking of a way to interact more with the man. "I mean it wouldn't be what you are accustomed to I'm sure, but regardless I think you'd enjoy it" she would comment as they passed a little business with a few tables outside in the sun and some tan umbrellas over them "Up to you, I mean" she would say, not intending for things to go far either way. Just a cup of wine while they sat and talked, or walked and talked. If he would refuse, they would simply keep walking.

WC: 705
TWC: 2134
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum