Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:17 am
The Uzumaki crawled forth a bit more, still absorbing the pain from Komori’s strike. “I performed the 1000 years of death technique on you because you almost killed me with a tree. Now we’re uneven.” Hitori lifted his head out of dirt and began to slowly get up, groaning as he did so. “So now..” he said, taking a deep breath, “ I have to get you back.” The genin smiled, squinting his eye and leaving the other open. He chuckled lightly.
The red haired Uzumaki swung around his duffle bag and rummaged through it, withdrawing a scroll. “Yes,” he said, rummaging through his bag. “Yes! Here it is!” Hitori withdrew the scroll from his bag and unraveled it. The parchment extended out 2 meters. “You mustn’t look, Komori. You’ll spoil the surprise,” he said devilishly.
A large grin appeared on Hitori’s face as his hands slowly descended down the parchment, his eyes fluttering around the written document. “Yes… yes this is it,” he said, his grin getting larger and larger. The Uzumaki’s eyes darted across the parchment, and he took the moment to stare directly at Komori. This time his smile bore teeth, and a small chuckle erupted from his mouth. “This will be my most powerful jutsu of all time, Komori. Are you ready?”
Hitori looked back down at the scroll, taking note of every character he viewed. With each line, Hitori malevolently glanced at Komori. His hand crept down the parchment, inching toward the bottom. His chuckle became loud and louder, like a crescendo of disturbing music, with his maliceful laughter posing as a pounding drum filling the operahouse. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Hitori bellowed. His hands reached the end of the scroll. He dropped it onto the ground, and there was silence. The Uzumaki boy closed his eyes and grinned. “You had your chance, Komori!” Hitori yelled.
Hitori leapt away from the Hozuki and let out a blood curdling laugh. “You should have kept your fingers to yourself, but now… now, ha ha ha ha! Now you’re too late! You have never witnessed jutsu of this power before, Komori. And you never shall again! You just had to have the upper hand, didn’t you!?” Or in this case, the lower hand.  “But now you’ll never get the chance to! Ever. Again! This is the end for you, my friend! No more shall Komori Hozuki bully little genin, no, never! Behold the object of your demise! Prepare!” the Uzumaki cackled, looking down at the dirt filled ground.

Hitori took a large step, planting his feet into the ground. He grinded his feet further, shifting them in the soil and providing a larger than life, more firm stance. He raised his arms to his chest and took a deep breath.

WC: 2582
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire

Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:11 pm
His statements did not matter to Komori. It did not matter whether or not they were truly even, as it was Komori’s duty to always have the last laugh. For a reference, please see the eternal prank war between Komori and Komon. The Uzumaki then announced that he would be getting Komoro back as the boy searched through a duffle bag. The strapping young Hozuki could have easily rushed forward and attacked the boy once more, as he easily had the superior speed, but he decided against it. Whatever the lesser genin could do, odds were that it could not affect Komori. Hell, the near chuunin could simply shoot a small stream of water at the scroll and destroy it, but he was not THAT much of an ass. Hitori then began to laugh in a super creepy manner that was very off putting. He was beginning to sound like a really crappy anime villain. Komori suppressed a chuckle at how over the top Hitori’s response was. He did not know what to expect from his opponent, so Komori simply folded his arms and looked onwards, curious to see what would occur from this uh… performance.

WC: 2668
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:57 pm
“Your teasing is at an end! Here lies Komori Hozuki!
“Boar,” Hitori said, signing with his hand. He signed with great exaggeration and force, grinning. “Dog,” he said, giving the sign and smiling wider. “Bird, monkey,” he uttered, forming the seals. His face contorted, and he bore an unnerving grin. “Ram!” he yelled!
Hitori focused his chakra outward. “Goodbye, Komori!” Hitori cackled. Hitori focused, his face turning a light red in focus. Veins throbbed in his head and around his eyes as he began to laugh, giving him the appearance of a demon using byakugan.
The birds feel silent, giving an eerie sound of ambience to the training grounds. The sun’s light began to fade, until it was complete blocked out. Darkness crept upon the training grounds. Hitori’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and his cheeks depressed. The red color left his skin, and his jaw dropped, gaping open as if a ghoul. He dropped to his knees, his face leveled with Komori’s.
Suddenly, the training fields lit up, brighter than the sun could ever generate. A massive, fiery blaze ball illuminated the area, leaving no shadows. Hitori’s mouth moved up and down, his lips never colliding. The Uzumaki appeared as if he were muttering curses as the blazeball descended from a mere height of 100 meters at 55 speed.

Hitori adjusted his head towards the sky. Heat filled the land they stood upon, more intense than Hitori had ever felt, despite his fire nature. It felt as if they had descended into hades or taken a journey inside an oven and its highest setting. The genin raised his hands into the air and cackled, staring up at the sky with his white, zombie-like eyes.

WC: 2870
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:45 pm
“Dude are you okay?” Komori was visibly shocked upon the sun darkening and then… whatever had just happened to Hitori. It seemed as though the boy had passed out from chakra overuse. But then why did he brag abo-Oh. Komori’s thoughts grinded to a halt as a blinding light illuminated what had just been darkened. The Hozuki noticed Hitori’s strange jaw movements but did not pay much attention to them as he felt himself begin to… boil. That’s what water does in intense heat is it not? He began steaming as his body seemed to react to the massive burning ball of fire that was hurtling towards him. Never backing down in the face of death, at least with crappy attempts at humor, Komori shouted towards the red haired boy, “YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE JUST A LITTLE BIT OVERKILL!”

WC: 2808
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:14 pm
“It’s too late for you, Komori!” Hitori said, bellowing his laughter. “For too long have I been taunted and bullied by you, Komori! But now- Now you’re doomed!” Hitori rose slowly from his slumped position and extended his arms toward to fire ball, standing straight up. “Goodbye, Komori! This is the end!”
The fireball descended further, and the heat intensified. “Do you feel it, Hozuki? Every fiber of your being boiled away and evaporated? Your life inching away!?” Hitori asked, malice dripping from his teeth. The fireball began to eat away at his skin, singeing his flesh and burning him.
The fireball fell further and further, until it was mere feet from the ground. Fire ate away at Hitori’s clothes, burning them away. His flesh became black and sunken, slowly burning into his skull and leaving a charred carcass in Hitori’s stead.
The fields lit with a blaze. Fire replaced the grass and fields. The dirt became hard and hot, like volcanic rock. The sand shattered across the fields and mixed in with the dirt became glass. The fireball descended into earth with blinding light, swelling everything in white, and then…

There was nothing. Everything was restored, and the sound of Hitori’s laughter filled the air. Hitori fell backwards into the dirt, fighting for the oxygen he so desperately needed. The Uzumaki boy gasped for air. Tears began to stream down his eyes as his laughter fell silent and was replaced by gasping for air and wheezing. Hitori’s diaphragm convulsed uncontrollably as he coiled like a snake on the ground. “You fell for it!” he said, taking breaths inbetween. “You fell for my genjutsu! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

WC: 3151
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 pm
There’s no way in hell a GENIN could do this! Komori’s thoughts wandered as the fireball continued to rapidly approach the two boys. Komori groaned from the heat of the fireball as he fell to his knees to recede as far away from the mass of flame as he could, but to no avail. He witnessed Hitori… die. Hitori had killed himself over being pranked. Yep. I was right. Overkill. I’m going to die, but I’m right. He braced himself for the end, the ultimate sore loser no jutsu, and then…
Silence. Blissful silen- Oh wait nevermind Hitori is speaking. Komori opened his eyes to see the Uzumaki crying as he threw his body around in a fit of laughter. His eyes widened upon hearing that it was a mere genjutsu. A genjutsu has that much power? Komori had a basic understanding of what genjutsus did, but he had never heard of being capable of damaging terrain like that and replacing it. Or… not damaging it at all. Genjutsu were one of those very odd and vague form of techniques that had a drastic variety of range. Komori would make sure to learn some in his own time, but for now, the Uzumaki had made everything feel incredibly hot. Seemed like he needed to… cool down.
Komori quickly signed the Dog Clone Seal handsigns and manipulated water that had NOT been evaporated by the pseudo fireball before he used body flicker to Hitori and sliced his sword across his face…
Once again, allowing the sword to convert to basic principles but still hold its form, so that it would not actually cause the genin any physical harm. “Thank you, Hitori,” the Hozuki began, “For making me realize…” What was it? That genjutsu could be a powerful tool? That Komori was now able to discern a technique?
“That I’m smoking hot.”
He then smiled in the water soaked face of Hitori, before offering his free hand to the downed boy.

WC: 3138
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:53 pm
Hitori was astounded by the power of the genjutsu he had just performed. It was incredibly intriguing, and better yet, it was nonlethal. Hitori could successfully detain and deal with hostiles without butchering their internal organs or killing them.
The damage would of course be psychological, but that could be dealt with, and, for the common shinobi, death in something faced everyday. Hitori could see no flaw in the genjutsu technique, so long as he could keep up the illusion through chakra and dramatization. This is the perfect answer to my medical jutsu, and it’s an even better solution to interruptions. I can heal shinobi and distract attackers at the same time and for a long direction.
Hitori was unfazed by Komori’s water sword. The glee of making Komori think he was about to evaporate and literally become a cloud shinobi warmed his heart. The Uzumaki was simply incapable of removing the grin from his face.

HItori slicked his hair back and wiped his face with his coat. “I got you good, Komori!” he yelled, laughing. Hitori grasped his free hand and pulled himself up. This time he was sure to clench his butt cheeks in case Komori decided it once again enter his rear end without permission. “I’d like to see Komon follow that one up! Just admit it, Komori, I’m to superior, prankster! Now don’t worry, you can always be the second best! You can be my student, and I’ll be your sensei! Isn’t that great?”

WC: 3399
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:04 am
“...”
Komori did not say a word as he merely looked at his friend. He gave an unnerving smile as he pulled Hitori up from the ground. He then brought his fist up and punched the Uzumaki in the face. Due to their close proximity, it is unlikely that he would be able to dodge. If his fist connected, as it probably would, Hitori will be sent flying backwards into the air, and begin to rotate backwards while still in midair. The sheer force would cause Hitori’s clothes to fly off as he would land on the ground in nothing but his underwear.
Komori would be the one laughing at the Uzumaki now.

WC: 3250
Claims: Water Cutting Sword (3188/3188), Aerial Strip (62/750)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 pm
Hitori flew into air, noting the cool wind. Then he realized he had been stripped of all of his clothes. “KOMORI!” he yelled as he ascended. Hitori face planted into the dirt, nearly naked. “Damn you, Komori,” you muttered.
Hitori was not one to curse, but Komori Hozuki seemed to bring out the worst in him. And make vaguely sexual attacks frequent. Is Komori gay? Hitori was not a very judgmental person, but Komori was giving all of the signs. And Hitori was wearing the proof of it. As in nothing. Komori had also punctured his rear. “Oh god,” Hitori thought, whispered to himself. “Komori’s gay for me.”
OK, I need to do this easily. Can’t crush his heart as good as it would feel. I wonder if Komon knows. I wonder if Komon is gay? Sometimes twins can both be gay, right? Or is that all the time? I don’t know. Either way, I can’t have him crushing on me. Gotta let him down easily.
 Hitori picked himself up, shuddering. “OK, Komori,” he said, folding his arms. “I don’t wanna play this game anymore. And I don’t want to judge but, well, I’m sorry Komori, but I don’t feel the same way about you. Not that I care. You’re cool and all, but just leave me out of your sexual desires, ok? And maybe not penetrate genin my age, ok?” Hitori began to pick up his clothes. “And look Komori, you don’t have to lie about the women obsession. I understand now, and it’s ok. I accept you for who you are, and, if the others don’t know, I’m sure they’ll be accepting too!”

Yeah, there. I think I let him down easily enough. Hopefully he’ll stop making moves. And if he doesn’t, I’ll just have to leave the village or hide.

WC: 3702
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 pm
“...”

“...”

“...”

“What the hell are you talking about.”
Komor was uncertain as to where this genin had gotten the idea, as he was merely using registered techniques in the jutsu encyclopedia. Hitori was also blowing this completely out of proportion, as it was only the Hozuki’s goal to continue to embarrass him. Once again, the concept of ‘even’ did not matter to the strapping young lad, as he only cared whether or not he had the last laugh. Komori would then wait for something, because he did not really have anything to respond to.

WC: 3343
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum