Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:10 pm
Hitori smiled as he brought the tree gently to the ground. “I’m starting to get the hang of them, Komori. It also helps that trees don’t have lungs.”
I’m finally starting to be able to assess chakra control and the input needed. Good. Less casualties on missions, faster learning… I wonder if Komori has as much difficulty with it as I do. He’s more experienced than me, but performs jutsu seemingly effortlessly. Same with his brother. I suppose it’s just a practice thing.

Hitori deactivated his chains popped his back. “Alright,” he said, withdrawing a few kunai. “Let’s set up some targets, then I’ll kick your butt.” Hitori grasped the kunai and spun them with his fingers. He tossed six at the trees, pegging each into six trees. “I’ll try to hit these kunai with my phoenix fire jutsu. Once I learn to control them, I’ll try to hit you, got it?”
WC: 1356
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:59 pm
Komori laughed upon hearing the Uzumaki’s remark regarding the respiratory systems of trees, or rather the lack thereof. Komori then signed Rat → Dog and reached into his storage displacement dimension, pulling out a water bottle. He was almost out, so after this he decided to go home and restock before taking his exam. Komori had become increasingly aware of his thirst as of late, not pertaining to women that is. He had been embracing his bloodline further upon the discovery of his dad’s journal, which contained stories upon stories of his missions, even during his time as an ANBU black ops member. It was rather vague on the details of the missions, and left out the names of his fellow shinobi, but it had described the various methods that his father had used to complete his missions. Some of these included Hozuki techniques such as Water Gun, which Komori had already learned, as well as the Drowning Water Blob Technique. Komori made a note of that one, as it especially seemed like it could come in handy one day. He was aware that he had recently discovered just how often his father was presumably forced to kill during his missions. Komori himself could not imagine what it would be like to take a life. At least he would not have to imagine anymore once he had finished his second chuunin exam. The boy, still maintaining his innocence at this point in time, prepared to watch Hitori perform the phoenix fire jutsu once more, placing his water bottle back in storage.

WC: 1718
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:28 pm
Hitori took in a deep breath and began to control his breathing. He eyed each target from his readied position, making note of the positions of each kunai. The Uzumaki formed the handseals swiftly, focusing the chakra in his lungs until each breath he took was scorching with heat and rife with discomfort. Hitori took one last deep breath and held it. Rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, tiger! “Phoenix Fire Jutsu!” the genin yelled, straightening his spine. He leaned forward and exhaled, and large fireballs erupted from his mouth like a roman candle. Hitori angled and tilted his head as fast as he could, aiming for each kunai.

Each fireball was off in aiming, but Hitori knew this, taking control of the fireballs with his sheer will. The blazing hot flames turned, hitting the kunai from various angles and heating the black metal. The red-haired shinobi smiled as the last of the fireballs hit their target. Hitori formed the hand signs once more and took a deep breath, only this time he was turned to his side. “Phoenix Fire Jutsu!” he yelled. Hitori exhaled with enough force to start a fire due to friction. Fireballs once again erupted from his mouth, spinning and turning around in a 90 degree angle. Hitori focused, remembering where each kunai was located. The fireballs hit their target once again. The metal began to hiss from the heat generated by Hitori’s jutsu.

Hitori took another deep breath, this time staring at the sky. Rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, tiger! “Phoenix Fire Jutsu!” Hitori yelled at the sky. He swayed his head from side to side as he exhaled. Spheres of blazing hot fire erupted from his mouth and curved, hurtling toward the kunai. They violently hissed from the increase in temperature, and they now glowed red hot from heat.

Smoke erupted from Hitori’s mouth as he exhaled. He took a deep breath and stood up straight, now facing Komori. “Alright, I think I’m ready to try it out on you, Komori,” the genin said, taking a deep breath. “Think you’re up for it?”

WC: 1704
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm
Komori had not realized that the Uzumaki boy could control the direction of all six of those fireballs. This made him slightly nervous, but he knew that he would be able to dodge and or destroy each fireball. Although he was impressed by the Uzumaki’s quickness in ragrds to learning the jutsu. Komori stepped on his water sealing scroll, causing a surge of water to sprout forth. Komori used the Dog → Clone Seal in order to shape the water into a sword once more. The four foot long liquid blade fitted perfectly in his hands, as the water melded with his fingers, creating the perfect fit. Komori would wield the blade with both hands, prepared to strike out at any fireball that would target him. He would prefer to deal with them one at a time, so that he could slice through them like a badass, but he figured that Hitori might pull a cheap shot and target him with all six. His response would depend on what the Uzumaki did.

WC: 1890
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:38 pm
Hitori chuckled at Komori’s confidence. He knew the Hozuki would likely deflect all of his attacks, but he could at least own it. And so Hitori would “Alright, Komori! This time I’ll teach you something. Let’s start with… getting your ass kicked 101.”
Hitori slouched over slightly and weaved the hand signs: rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, tiger. The red-haired genin inhaled deeply and spoke, “Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu!” Hitori’s mouth began to glow as he exhaled. Fireballs launched from his mouth at the Hozuki, one aimed directly for him (20 Speed/Power) The genin angled and twisted his head launching the fireballs toward the sky and from his sides.
Two fireballs launched into the sky and angled down toward Komori (20 Speed/Power).  Two fire balls curved, hurtling toward Komori’s right side, and one coming for his left (20 Speed/Power). Hitori smiled. On my own, I can’t hope to surpass Komori. But this mouth isn’t just for spitting fireballs. God, that did not sound appropriate. Anyway, now to distract him.

“Hey, Komori! Look at that hot girl behind you! I've never seen someone so beautiful!” Hitori smiled devilishly, his face contorting into that of an evil hannya mask.

WC: 1901
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 pm
Komori was rather surprised that the younger genin had cursed. Also that was a terrible line, as he never signed up for any class. If anything, the Hozuki would be the teacher. “Says the one who's about to get schooled.” He was new to this whole trash talk thing. He was not quite sure why the boy decided to announce what jutsu he was planning to use, before remembering he sometimes did the same thing himself. He had not done it as of late, during the time that he had felt as though he was growing as a shinobi. Yelling out the name of one’s technique could trigger the memory of an enemy shinobi who might know exactly what it was that they were using, and deploy any countermeasures they had up their sleeves. Instead, Komori raised his watery sword and prepared to defend himself against the onslaught of slow moving fireballs. With a speed of 100 at this point in time, Komori could easily move five times faster than the fireballs at his top speed. He began wielding his watery sword with 75 health after scaling as he easily cut through the first which was launched directly at him. He then swung his sword to his right, where he could easily dismantle two more before they would get near him, as he spun around 180 degrees and cut through the fourth one. It was at this moment when Hitori’s words processed through his mind, as he turned his body in the direction the Uzumaki boy had misled him. As he did this, the two fireballs that had been launched from the sky made contact with the back of his head. With a health of 38? at the start of this thread, Komori would be near immune to them, but they would still collide and cause him annoyance as he turned into a puddle the moment they connected in order to douse any flames that they might cause and burn away any hair. He then reformed, picking up his still sturdy water sword and swung it at Hitori at a speed of 100. Unbeknownst to his target, Komori had willed the sword to lose his firmness at the blade, so it would harmlessly pass over his body.

WC: 2267
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 am
Hitori wasn’t quite sure what had happened. One minute he was falsely implying a hot woman was behind Komori, the next he was soaking wet. Hitori’s red hair covered his eyes and face as water dripped from each strand. All Hitori could see was a red mass blocking his vision.
The jutsu was performed perfectly. Even got a hit, surprisingly. Who knew Komori would actually fall for that? He’s hornier than an a Kaguya on calcium supplements. I should use my words with my jutsu more often.

Hitori slicked his dripping hair back and spit water out of his mouth in a long stream. “It was worth the bath, Komori,” Hitori said chuckling.

WC: 2008 
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:47 am
Komori raised his eyebrow as the air around the two boy began to grow thicker and thicker by the minute, “Is that a challenge?”. The Hozuki was incredibly competitive, and his friend just seemed to bring that out in him. Komori would use the ram seal to body flicker behind the boy at a speed of 200, and crouch low to the ground forming the tiger seal. The final words that the poor, poor Uzumaki would hear before he was launched into the air, would be, “ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH.”

WC: 2358
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 am
Hitori noticed a certain change of scenery before he felt a sharp pain erupting from his rear end. “KOMOOOORIIII!” he yelled as he ascended into the atmosphere. Hitori landed comfortably into the bushes nearby, despite feeling as though he had just been raped by the nine tails tailed beast.

Hitori weakly crawled out of the bushes on his belly, pulling himself forward with his fingers. “..You..” he said weakly, “You can take your Hozuki…” Hitori bit his lip. “You can take your Hozuki butt and castrate yourself with a chidori!” Hitori’s face plummeted into dirt. “I hope this doesn’t make me gay,” he said, his voice muffled by dirt.

WC: 2117
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 am
“That’s called revenge, kiddo,” Komori said as he recalled the training session between Komon, Hitori, and himself when the Uzumaki had used the very same technique on him while learning body flicker. He was rather offended that there had been no beautiful girl for him to look at when he had turned around, and so decided to take his revenge. “Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, did you have anything else that you were trying to learn that I could help you with?”

WC: 2472
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum