Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

The Twins and Hitori [IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twins and Hitori [IO]

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:23 am
“...”

Komori just looked on in momentary silence. He looked towards his brother. “I feel like he learned the technique pretty quickly.” Another silence. “Took me a few times at least. And I was trying to show off for girls.” Before his brother could speak up, he quickly interjected, “And by trying to show off, I mean showing off better than you could.” Komori looked around for a moment. “Well, I guess we should look for the little punk. Where do you suggest we start?”

WC: 617
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 am
Komon was caught off guard by how quickly the boy had learned the technique and was about to comment on it when his brother did it for him. Komon nodded in agreeance. His brother had apparently learned the technique to impress girls, Komon however could hardly remember training for the technique, but he was pretty sure it had taken him several tries as well, so the kid picking it up as fast as he did was impressive to say the least.

Komori was a little less skilled at finding people then Komon, he could really be blamed for it though, Komon’s byakugan gave him a bit of an unfair advantage, so as the twin asked if they should start looking for him komon simply said “I already did” and pointed in the direction of Hitori’s chakra signature.

“THAT WAS REALLY IMPRESSIVE HITORI!” He would bellow at the gennin in the distance.

WC: 641
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:47 am
Hitori couldn’t see. It was pitch black, but there was a distinctive taste in his mouth. Something familiar. The Uzumaki smacked his lips, and something slimy touched him. Then he remembered the distinctive taste. Earthworms and soil. Hitori peeled his face from the ground and spat out the dirt. His face left a fine imprint in the dirt. Hitori spat and spat and raked his tongue. He brushed the dirt of his face, smearing bits into his face. “I don’t think I did it right,” he mumbled, almost chuckling.
WC: 538
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:01 am
Komori had started running the direction that Komon was shouting at, using the ram seal to quickly close the distance between them. Upon further inspection, Komori realized that Hitori had face planted at a high speed, which had ultimately lodged his face into the ground enough for him to eat dirt. This time Komori did not laugh, as much as he stifled a chuckle. “You okay, buddy?” He held his hand up to his face to stifle any laughter, because he thought that he himself was hilarious. “You know, I was going to see if you wanted to grab a bite to eat with Komon and I, but it seems like you already have.”

WC: 731
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:12 am
Komon arrived shortly after his brother, not because he was slower but because he felt he didn’t have to rush to keep up with him, when he arrived he saw that his brother was taunting the new gennin once more. This time he couldn’t help but laugh at his brothers joke before extending his hand to the uzumaki on the ground and offering to help him up. He then assured him that it was normal to mess up while training.

“You did great for a first try, you got the jutsu down thats for sure… You just need to work on your landing”

WC: 744
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:20 am
Hitori stood, nodding and glaring at Komori . He raked his hands across his shirt, but the dirt had stained it. “Yeah,” Hitori shrugged. “Here,” he said, rolling his shoulder, “I’ll try it again. Just, don’t make fun of me if I mess up.” He took a deep breath and formed the hand sign. “And here we go,” he said, and disappeared.

Hitori looked down and noticed he was on his knee. He looked up and stared directly at Kormori’s rear. A twisted, evil grin formed on his face.  He formed his hands together and thrusted his arms forward. “A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!”
WC: 642
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:36 pm
“Motherf-” Komori was launched ten meters into the air as he cupped ass cheeks in pain. He landed in the very same spot that Hitori had face planted in. Luckily, Hitori had already eaten all the available earthworms in the region and Komori was smart enough to close his mouth so he did not eat the dirt either. He groaned and picked himself up from the ground, brushing dirt off of his jacket, which now needed a thorough cleaning, and resting with one hand still cupping his butt. He pointed the other hand in Hitori’s direction before turning to Komon. “I think he got the hang of it.”

WC:839
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:07 pm
Komon bursted out laughing as he saw the event’s unfold, his brother had finally fallen victim to his own attack. As he laughed he fell onto his back before bellowing. “Serves… You…. Right” He had to take breaths between each word because he was laughing so hard. After a couple more seconds of laughing he rose himself to his feet still chuckling and gave hitori a thumbs up. “That should knock him down a peg or two” He would say, before wondering what everyone’s odd fascination with this attack was based upon.

WC: 836
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:34 pm
Hitori couldn’t help but burst into laughter. He rolled in the dirt, dirtying his clothing and staining his jacket. Tears rolled down his face, and he began to hyperventilate. “Vengeance… IS MINE!” he shouted, breathing deeply. The Genin held his head, now that it felt considerably lighter. He wiped his face, his tears turning the dirt into mud, and he smeared it across his face. Hitori removed the mud with his forearm as he spoke. “You’re welcome, Komon, heh. I haven’t laughed so hard in a very long time.” The Uzumaki smiled, recalling those days. “It’s been years,” he said. This slightly saddened him, but the twisted grin was plastered on his face, for he couldn’t remove it.

He stood and clutched his cramping sides, and took a look at Komori. Hitori covered his mouth, trying to suppress his laughter. “You may not want to sit down for a while, Komori.”
WC: 793
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:31 pm
“Hilarious,” the genin said coldly glaring at the Uzumaki. He did notice, however, that the genin’s immediate response was something that Komori himself had once done to his brother. This boy, despite being slightly more temperamental than himself, did have a certain charm to him that reminded Komori of his own behavior. Like he had thought to himself before, Komori wanted to take this genin under his wing and show him the ropes in a mentor like manner that no one had down to him. Sure, he and Komon had done some training routines and Komon had even taught Komori some impressive lightning techs, although he always viewed themselves as equals. Same with that unscheduled training demonstration that Senshi had provided. He began to walk over to where the other two boys were and, upon witnessing his brother’s interpretation of the hilarity that had ensued, decided to began running which turned into a sprint. Komori yelled “DYNAMIC ENTRY!” once more as he launched himself at his unexpectant brother.

WC: 1007
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum