Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Twins and Hitori [IO] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Twins and Hitori [IO]

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:23 am
They’re just like me. Hitori wet his dry lips and nodded sympathetically. He placed his hand on Komori’s shoulder and patted it. “I know what that’s like,” Hitori said, struggling to get the words out. “I never knew my father,” he said, looking down at the grass. “He was killed before I was born, so my mother raised me as well as she could, until… She became very ill, and no one in the village could heal her. I tried to – joined the academy, but I couldn’t learn any medical jutsu.” Hitori’s eyes began to water. “I couldn’t save her. She withered away, slowly, in front of me, and I was helpless. I should’ve tried harder, I-

Hitori paused, sniffing. “She used to read to me before she died. Every night. But when she became so sick that words hurt her throat, I read to her. I read to her every single night. I read to her when I was ill, took care of myself, but I still read to her. But then… she forgot who I was…”

“But I still read to her. It was like talking to a shell. No one lived in that house but me. And it’s still the same. A year later she died. Before I was eight. ” Hitori wiped away the tears that streamed down his face. “That’s why I want to become the world’s greatest medical shinobi. So that no one has to experience what I had to, no matter what I have to do. I’d do anything.”
WC: 1311
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 am
“That’s an admirable goal,” Komori said as he looked directly towards the sun like you were always told not to like the rebellious badass that he was. Then he looked away because his eyes started to burn from the intensity of the sunlight. Bad idea, bad idea. He then turned away from the sun and began walking. “I don’t even know my goal yet. Protecting people, I suppose. One day I’d like to be in a place where I’m able to protect as many people as I can.”

WC: 1613

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:24 pm
Komon was a bit astonished to hear that the boy had a background so similar to his own, but quickly deduced that it made sense, it explained the boys dedication to the healing arts much like komons dedication to the art of battle, they both wanted to ensure that nothing happened to the ones they cared about when they could have done something to stop it. Seeing that the other two gennin were getting a bit emotional Komon decided that it would be best to change the subject if at all possible.

Komon took the pause in conversation to interject cheerfully, “Well that was depressing!” He said before continuing, “The sun is setting, Me and Komori should really head back… You’re more than welcome to come with us if you want tho” Komon would say offering to walk the young gennin back to the village. After all Kumogakure wasn’t really known for its beautiful scenery and he didn’t want the kid to walk into a corpse infested field in the dark.

“You coming Komori? Hitori?” he would say before turning toward the path that cut through the forest, the ground covered in freshly fallen leaves.

WC: 1917

--exit--
Requesting Dynamic Entry (500 words taught by Komori)
14 AP (remaining words)

Last edited by Komon Hyuuga on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:50 pm
Hitori dried his face and hopped up. “I’m coming, thanks,” he mumbled, fluttering his red swollen eyes. Poor Komori, Hitori thought looking back at the genin. I wish I could help you, but that’s one wound I can’t heal. Not yet. Hitori looked on to Komon and began to follow Komon. But Komon… Did he really put the event behind him? Or was it something he suppressed? Hitori couldn’t fathom putting such an event behind him, and the idea had never occurred to him.

“Come on, Komori,” he said, looking back.

--Exit--

WC: 1402

Requesting:
A Thousand Years of Death 500/500
Body Flicker Discount Komori, 500/500
7 stat points

Last edited by Hitori Uzumaki on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:54 pm
“Yeah, I’m coming.” Komori looked off once more into the sunset once more because it felt like the thing to do at the time. This time, he looked at the sunlight instead of directly into the sun like a dumbass. He had not planned on revealing so much information about their past, but he tended to be an open book. It was not very befitting of a shinobi, but Komori did not feel like he was restrained by the societal norm. He clenched his fists and reassured himself that he would be able to determine his own path. He was a river, sometimes quite literally due to his heritage as a Hozuki. He would spit in the face of opposition and flow in his own path. He turned around and headed off with his twin brother and newfound Uzumaki friend, who he hoped he would get to spend more time with. He was especially looking forward to taking this boy under his wing, as it were, and teaching him to the best of his ability. And so began the tale of Komori the Sensei, one of the most unqualified yet surprisingly fitting for the role of a teacher. Teaching people to defend themselves. There's honor in that.

WC: 1820

--Exit--
Requesting: 9 stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 am

Please make a note of which techs are being learned at what kind of discounts so i can verify <3
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 am
Corrections made
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]