Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Off to Kumo Empty Off to Kumo

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:08 pm
The gray form of Kyousuke flew to the gates on giant wings. He carried his backpack, queensguard armor, sword and even his jounin jacket. He would land and end his transformation once at the gates. Looking for Arashi would have been easier had Kyousuke taken the time to recognize his chakra. Hopefully, on their way to Kumo he would get the chance to. Going into the higher levels of the sage transformation became difficult if one wasn't familiar with those around. 

If Arashi wasn't already there, the ninja would just wait. Presumably he was packing as well, the journey to Kumo was long and dangerous. Not as dangerous as actually being in the hidden cloud village though. From the stories Kyousuke heard, the current kage there wasn't a good guy. So, why Akihana would be there was beyond him. The most likely reason is that she was captured. If she was, they would have to sneak into the village and conduct an extraction for her. 

What if we get caught though and the ninja of the village show up to stop us? The queensguard was only truly worried about one ninja in particular though the kage. Its not that he didn't believe the ninja of Kumo lacked skill, just that when a wolf and lion are staring you down you fear both but you focus on the lion.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 43000

Off to Kumo Empty Re: Off to Kumo

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:56 pm
To his dismay, Arata was no where to be found, which meant that Arashi would never get the chance to explain what he was doing.  Not that it really mattered.  With how the young boy was acting, he would probably think Arashi stupid to risk his life to save Akihana.  The boy had no respect for his mother.  He was dark, and getting darker.

Tsuji was old enough that he was able to give her at least temporary stay at the Palace, and he asked her to watch over his brother, at least from a distance.  Although, the confusion over how to address the girlfriend of the Prince made him groan.

This mission would be dangerous, that much was sure.  He was going to be entering the village of his birth, and facing down the butcher of his family.  The last Tekiatsu was returning home, and in the back of his mind, he was planning on taking his revenge.  

For the first time in what felt like forever, Arashi was dressed down in travel wear, but it was shinobi-wear.  No more bulky armor, no more ceremony.  He could just be a shinobi.  The walk from the Palace to the gates was short, but he needed the walk.  It could very well be the last time he walked his village... and even the Princess should know that.

Snow was already at the gate, and the smaller young man nodded in his direction.

"I know you were ordered, but thanks for this.  For coming.  I'm... I'm ready when you are."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:53 am
"Ordered? Its not really an order if you want to do it is it?" He would say taking off his armor seeing as Arashi wasn't wearing it either. "At least I wasn't the only one who thought the armor was too flashy for what we are about to do." Once topless he would put on his jounin jacket before stepping through the village gates and onto the border. "We can talk strategy on the way its a long way to the land of lightning."

(Exit to lightning borders)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 43000

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:57 am
The younger man smiled at Snow's words.  True... work never felt like work when it was something you wanted to do.  He was going to respond when Kyousuke started taking off the armor, commenting on Arashi's lack of it.

"Nothing against Hoshi or the Princess, but i honestly hate that armor.  I didn't like it on Meryn, and I don't like it on me.  Its just so... confining.  We're shinobi, any chance to not have to wear that, I'm taking it." he said, as the two were ready to leave.

"Strategy, yeah... I hope that the village hasn't changed too much since I was last there..." he said, taking off towards the border.

I'm coming, mother....

(Exit to Border)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237