Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Mt. Kumo Empty Mt. Kumo

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 pm
Koaru hiked up a particularly large mountain for what seemed like days. He had a backpack full of supplies and a walking stick he had fashioned from a tree branch. Koaru was in his usual attire, a shinobi mesh shirt an Garinado crested hoodie, along with a traveling cloak worn over the entire outfit. Koaru's headband glinted in the sun as he finally reached a clearing. 

The scenery was beautiful, complete with blossoming flowers, scattered trees, a large lake, and a pitch black cave that seemed to go on for miles within the mountain. Koaru raced toward the lake and collapsed to his knees, eager to quench his thirst. Once he was done, he rolled over onto his back and stared at the sky. His stomach roared like thunder.

"Someone...Please....HELP ME!!"
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mt. Kumo Empty Re: Mt. Kumo

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm
Kankri traveling the borders of kumo not leaving of course came across a blur in the distance, a boy now lying there after he had taken a drink of water, Kankri on him had his kings blade, as well as his transmetal katana, he had a bag of fresh picked blue berries he had gotten from a cave that grows said berries, Kankri walked closer as he heard the man call out for help before that he heard a thunderous roar that might have came from a god or some shit, Kankri got the the man and cranked his neck about 5 feet from him Kankri kneeled down "You ok? Kankri would ask in a mappy tone.
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2620

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 pm
The day was bright and sunny, the glimmering beams of the sun's golden rays stretching out to encompass the surrounding area like a lion grasping a cub. It cradled the country in its light and heat, relentlessly bearing down on the area. One of the few areas that offered refuge from the overbearing lioness above was the nearby cave, which Megami had no qualms with hiding in. After all, anything that would save her from the oppressive overabundance of the sun could not be rejected. She despised the sun and its heat for numerous reasons; one of such being that heat led to sweat and sweat was a sign of uncleanliness. Uncleanliness was unacceptable for a person of her stature, she proposed to herself. Indeed, she was above such things as filth and sweat. She must remain graceful and without blemish.

However, she stopped on her way to the cave, taking heed of two individuals positioned a few meters away from her on the other side of a large rocky jut. She tilted her head, making her way around the jut to take a look at the two who had strayed to the country's border. She almost instantly grimaced at the sight of the one she recognized, wanting to claw his eyes out at the very sight of him. After all, his random rampage and attack against her the first time they met had been what drove her to get as strong as she now was. She would not be even remotely as disadvantaged as she had been before if they happened to fight. She ran over to the boy who was laying on his back, grabbing at his arm in an attempt to take 'protective custody' over him.

"You! Stranger! Get away from this boy, he's bad news!" she shouted in an attempt to warn him, having known very little about either of them in all actuality. In fact, all she knew of the boy was what she had experienced thus far, which wasn't very much to draw assumptions from. She sent a glare his way, cocking her head and sticking out her tongue. "We meet again, sinner filth!" she teased, with a cocky grin.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:20 pm
Koaru was blinded and overwhelmed by the omnipresence of the sun's rays. He groaned as his stomach wrenched within his body. It let out another roar that sounded like a clap of thunder. Koaru was sure he was going to die. A shadow blocked the path of the sun, allowing his eyes some mercy. Koaru could not make out the face of the stranger, even as he cradled Koaru into an upright position. Was Koaru dead? Was God gracefully accepting him into his arms before directing him to a paradise full of hot, fully figured babes...?

"You! Stranger! Get away from this boy, he's bad news!"

Koaru's fantasy was abruptly interrupted by the sound of a nearby girl. Koaru's eyes widened, as he figured the boy she was referring to was the one currently leaning over him. God? Pssh, more like potential creep trying to rob Koaru of his incredibly handsome features! Koaru maneuvered into a handstand and performed a whirlwind kick attack, aiming for Kankri's arm, the arm holding the bag of blueberries. The kick would barely hurt, yet it would be enough to make Kankri drop the bag and create distance between them. Koaru would then stand upright to observe the two ninja that had just arrived.
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 pm
Kankri was rudely called out by the girl who had insulted him about a day ago, Kankri was annoyed by her presence as the man heard her say something so simple so over played that nobody in their rightful mind would ever fucking believe it, she simply said this;

"You! Stranger! Get away from this boy, he's bad news!"

Kankri heard the last thing she said simply referring to him as filth, the man did seem to hear the last part, he simply did some type of kick, the kick landed intelligently to the point Kankri dropped the bag 1 foot from the man, Kankri backed up holding the arm looking rather angry at the two "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOTS!" Kankri pointed to the now open bag of berries and looking at the girl "AND YOU I DON'T EVEN WANNA SEE YOU LET ALONE HEAR YOU INSULT ME!" Kankri screamed rudely Kankri calmed down closing hiss eyes "If i'm such filth why am i here offering this dude food?" Kankri said pointing to the bag of berries laying next to the boy, "I'm so sorry you don't see me as such a saint you want me to be you majesty" Kankri said in a mocking tone bending over.
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:23 pm
Megami, the so-called Messiah, watched on as the boy whom she did not know freaked out in a sudden surge of survival instincts. He kicked the berries free of Kankri's grasp and proceeded to observe herself and Kankri. She sighed and rubbed the back of her, a bit offended by the words that Kankri spoke.

Megami simply frowned and eyed the two of them, maintaining a relatively strict distance of around three meters at the shortest distance, which was from the stranger whom she had just met. "Yeah?! Is that why you tried to kill me just the other day?!" she spat back at him, crossing her arms and raising her head, closing her eyes. "At least you've obtained enough grace and humility to recognize me as majestic." she said with a light, "Hmph." preceding it.

She rolled up her sleeve quickly, rubbing two fingers along the seals that had been carved into her skin since birth. "For all I know you were trying to molest this boy with your sinful thoughts, heathen!" she accused him groundlessly, squinting at him now. It was rather difficult to tell at this point whether she was serious or simply making fun of the boy. Either way, he was likely to get angry with her. "Those berries, in fact, are likely to be poisonous! I assume you'd want to knock out your prey before..." she cut herself off, blushing a deep red before becoming flustered. "You know... Pervert!"
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm
Koaru's eyelids were half closed. His body swayed from side to side as the two kumo ninja bickered back and forth, almost in alignment. Did all Kumo shinobi argue like middle-aged husbands and wives? Still suffering form the merciless pangs of hunger, Koaru's eyes darted in the direction of the berries, slightly spilling out of their container. Koaru's vision was blurred, but he could still make out that the pile just twelve inches before him was food....Food?....Food!! Koaru pounced on the bag and filled his cheeks, ignoring the two arguing shinobi. He barely had time to chew before shoving another juicy handful of berries down his throat. The flavor of the berries washed over Koaru's very spirit like the christening of a newborn baby, and the relief showed in his eyes, which were now closed with enjoyment. Koaru's moment of bliss, however, were severed by sharp words.

"P-p-Poishon?"

Koaru mumbled with a filled mouth before taking a harsh swallow. Koaru's world dropped into his stomach, still half empty. Not only would Koaru not get to finish the rest of his food, but now, Koaru would learn from Megami's words that there was a chance that they were poisoned! And what's worse, there was a possibility that the male ninja was some sort of predator! Koaru looked upward from his position on the ground and finally collected the full frame of each ninja. His vision was blurry, and was hallucinating as a result of his dire hunger. Koaru of course, would mistake this as an effect of a deadly poison. Koaru saw a beautiful woman, dressed in a princess's attire, directing her scolding words at Kankri. Her words were well formed and educated, befitting of the princess Koaru thought he saw. Koaru then turned his head to Kankri, and saw a menacing demon. He was shouting at the princess, slinging words like "HELL" and "IDIOT" to the fair maiden. Koaru saw the two blades on Kankri's person, and mistook them for menacing, demonic wings, furthering his evil hallucination of the boy. Koaru was overwhelmed with emotion, pulling all his strength to say,

"You....You bastard! First you poison me. THEN you threaten the Princess?!"

Koaru was delirious. He had concocted some wild scenario out of the reality of the situation as a result of his hunger. With a furious growl from his stomach, Koaru struggled to his feet and dashed toward Kankri. In a leaping attack, Koaru aimed a right hook straight for the demon he thought he saw.

"STAY AWAY FROM THE PRINCESS!!!!!"
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:56 am
Kankris watched the boy as his fist slammed into his face with not attempts to move Kankri was sent flying about five feet back from his respected spot, they had spilled some shit about poison and crap but this punch was the needle that broke the camels back Kankri looked aat oth the girl and the boy "You know what.... My good efforts have been wasted her getting punched in the face being called filth and simply the moment when you thing i would kill a ninja without reason..." Kankri said coldly to the both of them.He looked at the boy "I know you don't know anything about this girl or me, but to go ahead and hit me for something you don't even know isn't right, now i'm leaving sorry to try and help you with your problem" Kankri said coldly before turning around and walking in the directions of his village "Both of you just stay the hell away from me, i don't enjoy either of your company!" Kankri said before he would get far enough away to no longer hear them.

{Attempt of a exit, >.< you guys is bullies!}
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 am
(Sorry for shortness. xP)

Megami sighed and watched all of the events unfold as if it were stage show comedy. Though it was interesting, to say the least, to watch Kankri be punched in the face, she sighed and held out her hand, motioning for Kankri to stop. "Wait... Boy, I'm sorry for what I said. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions..." she said rather plainly and begrudgingly, her demeanor changing to that of a cute tsundere girl who couldn't help but apologize, regardless of how much she wished she didn't have to. After all, for all she knew he really had had good intentions and she was just imposing on a good deed. The way he had treated her, after all, had been sparked by things she had said and he appeared to be a good person at his core, at the least. She sighed and hoped he would stop.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 pm
After Koaru had punched Kankri, he fell forward and landed flat on his stomach. The hunger was still taking its toll on the young Konoha shinobi. Koaru rolled over and took deep breathes. His stomach continued to rampage within his torso. The rumbling was almost visible through his clothing. Koaru lifted his head and glanced over at the bag of remaining berries. Having vanquished the "demon," Koaru's short attention span redirected itself to any source of food he could find. Still thinking that the berries were poisoned, one would think the berries were completely out of question, but not for Koaru apparently. Ignoring the two shinobi once again, the boy whispered to himself,

"Well, I'm already gonna die...Might as well go on a full stomach"

Koaru made a desparate crawl to the bag of berries and continued his feast. The sound of the chewing and swallowing could be heard by anyone near him; Koaru was not particularly worried abbout his table manners at the moment. Koaru would completely finish the berries, emptying the bag into his mouth while he held it in the air. He would then sigh with satisfaction and pick his teeth with his pinkie finger. After a short belch, he would greet Kankri,

"Thank you for the meal, Demon kun! Poison and all"

Koaru's hunger would soon fade after addressing Kankri. It would be then that Koaru would realize that he had not been in the presence of a demon and a princess, but rather, two Kumo shinobi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum