Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Yūgure: Immaterial Sword and Genjutsu Release Empty Yūgure: Immaterial Sword and Genjutsu Release

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:20 am
Yūgure woke up bright and early, determined to learn at least one new jutsu today. He jumped out of bed and rapidly dressed himself before heading out to the training fields. Just a few days before, Yūgure had purchased a small book containing a few jutsu but he had been too busy working around the village to be able to train until now. He flipped through the pages as he ran to the training field, trying to find the jutsu that resonated with him. Suddenly he stumbled across a Space / Time ninjutsu called “Space / Time Art: Immaterial Sword” the technique seemed relatively simple so he figured that he'd have almost no trouble. All he had to do was make the blade materialize. Yūgure considered the uses he could have for a sword that could phase through objects and reappear in his hands after being thrown. He still had a while to go until he reached the training field, so he flipped through the book and eyed some jutsu that he'd like to master next. Techniques like “Fuuton: Burēdokattā - Wind Release: Blade Cutter”, “Chakra Infusion”, “Generic Sealing technique” and ”Mass Pull”. Yūgure was determined to expand his horizons and become the very best at Space/Time Ninjutsu as well as Fuinjutsu. He wanted to be respected by shinobi across the world, but Yūgure was well aware that those dreams were far from being a reality.

Yūgure finally arrived at the training field and was surprised to see it completely deserted, but he was relieved that he could practice in peace. Once he settled in he immediately started practicing the jutsu. He read in the book that the hand seals to form the Immaterial Sword were the boar sign, ram sign, and then finally the rat sign. He began to knead and mold his chakra inside as he got ready to form the signs. For hours he practiced out in the fields to no avail, the only thing that kept him going was his determination to accomplish his dream someday. He kept practicing long after the sun had gone down, and the best result he'd accomplished was a little bit of particle effects in the air. He kept practicing anyways, stopping only to perform his tasks or to get a mere hour of sleep. 

After several days of practice he ran into someone at the training field, a Chuunin that seemed to be practicing some kind of S/T jutsu as well. He was tall, dark haired and seeming in his twenties. Yūgure really didn't want to, but he swallowed his pride and approached the man for help. “Hey, it looks like you know some Space / Time jutsu. I was wondering if you had any tips for a beginner, I'm trying to learn the ‘Space / Time Art: Immaterial Sword’ technique but I just can't get the hang of it. Oh, my name is Yūgure by the way. It's nice to meet you.” The young gennin had the biggest, dumbest, and single most anxious smile on his face as he then extended his hand towards the chuunin. The Chuunin reached out and shaked his hand, someone alleviating his anxiety. “Well. Okay. You talk real quick don't ya kid? You can call me Sutorenjā, or Enjā for short. I'm not rightly sure what you said a moment ago when you were talking quicker than I could hear, somethin’ about givin’ ya some Space / Time tips?” Yūgure quickly and politely responded “Yes sir. I'm currently working on the Immaterial Sword technique, but all I've managed to do is manifest a few particles in the air. I've been at it for a few days, and I won't give up.” The Chuunin gave him a curious look as he replied “Well that there is a difficult one, especially if it's one o’ your first Space / Time techniques. What you really have to do when summoning it is picture it in your head, and then picture it in your hands or wherever you want it. Unless you can visualize it you'll never be able to do anything more than make those particles you were talkin ‘bout earlier.” “That's it,” Yugure said “all I have to do is imagine it right in front of me when I perform the jutsu?” “That's right, it'll take a few tries but you’re more the capable of doing it. Now if you can excuse me, I have to do some training of my own. It was good talkin to ya kid.” That's the last thing Enjā said before he returned back to his own work. “Thanks for all your help Mr. Sutorenjā! I'll make sure to update you, if you want.” Sutorenjā gave a thumbs up without turning away from his training. 

Yūgure immediately got back to training, visualizing the sword each and every time he performed the hand signs. He could see the progress with each time he attempted the technique. It was gradual, but there were more and more particles each and every time Yū gave it another shot. After an hour Yū could finally notice that some of the sword was appearing, it just a small part of the hilt –just the pommel– but it was something. He did it again, and again, and again watching the patchwork of pieces slowly form more and more of a sword with each passing minute. He’d made more progress in the three hours after talking to Sutorenjā than he had made in the last few days combined. By the end of the fourth hour he had managed to materialize the sword, and could do it quickly and with ease. After spending a few minutes throwing the sword, getting accustomed to the weight, and testing it on trees Yū was getting to head home and rest, but remembered how he'd told Sutorenjā that he'd tell him once he accomplished his task. He ran back to the area where they talked before and saw Sutorenjā still working hard at whatever jutsu he was practicing. “Hey! Enjā Sensei! I did it!” Yūgure said as he materialized the sword in his hands. Enjā glanced over and flashed a small smile before congratulating him “Good job kid, I can't believe you mastered it so quickly after learning the quick secret. Now are you ready to test it out?” Yūgure replied in a very confused tone “Huh? What do you mea- oh. I get it. Sparring. Fighting. Well I'm ready to spar any time, and I'm even more prepared after learning this this jutsu.” “Heh, we’ll see kid. I gotta get home now, but meet me here tomorrow. Bright and early. Make sure to get the rest you kid.” The Chuunin departed as Yūgure shouted his acceptance of Enjā’s challenge “I’ll be here! Absolutely ready!  110% prepared for anything and everything!” After Enjā’s departure Yūgure considered staying and training, but decided against it. He'd been running himself dry for the last week, and if he was gonna have any slim hope of winning this sparring match he’d need to be fully rested when the time came. He rushed home, unsure of when he'd be able to get to sleep.

The next day Yūgure woke up relatively rested, and very nervous. He took his time getting ready, there was plenty of time until he was supposed to go against Enjā. He put on his gear and took the time to make himself a real breakfast, instead of the eat and run garbage that he'd been choking down for the past week. He left the house as prepared as he could possibly be for the sparring match. The whole way there he practiced with the immaterial blade, being very careful to do so without draining any of his chakra. He needed everything he could get for this fight. He finally arrived the training ground to see Enjā waiting for him “Hey Yūgure, what took ya so long?” “Well I got lost on the path of life, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long Enjā sensei.” Enjā gave a light chuckle that quickly turned into a more serious tone. “Are you ready boy? This will be a fight between blades. I won't use any of my ninjutsu and I expect the same from you. Same applies to Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Medical ninjutsu, etc etc. Take the first shot when you're ready Yūgure.” There was only a moment of silence and calm, but it felt like an eternity. The calm was broken as Enjā summoned his blade. It was only moderately long but it was sharp enough to split a hair and it looked like it required a large amount of effort to swing due to its width. Yūgure responded by summoning his own blade, the Immaterial Sword. It was 6’ long but surprisingly light, it resonated with a vibrant shade of blue unseen anywhere else.
        Yūgure suddenly charged at Enjā only to be knocked aside and chastised “Is that the best you can do kid?” Yūgure’s eyes burned with a fire that's only seen in the most determinated of men, the two of them swung at each other exchanging blow for blow. Front the outside they may have looked tied, but Yūgure had significantly less stamina than his opponent. He wasn't going to win by attrition. Realizing this, Yūgure threw his sword directly at Enjā as he dived in, anxious to take the upper hand. Enjā was obviously unprepared for the play, he never would've expected his opponent to throw his sword as a projectile. Enjā was forced to make the decision between blocking the blade or blocking Yūgure’s charge, and he went with stopping the blade. Yūgure took full advantage of the fact that his guard was down and proceeded to tackle Enjā to the ground and kick his sword out of reach. In the span of a moment Yūgure had managed to change the tide of battle. Yū stood above Enjā with the Immaterial Sword pointed directly down at his chest, basking in the feeling of victory. But he quickly dissipated his blade and helped his sparring partner off the ground. Enjā was clearly still surprised that Yūgure had been able to knock him down.“That was some match kid. I don't believe I've ever seen a sword like that in my life, and I've lived a lot of life. I can already tell that you're gonna truly surpass me someday. Not just in Kenjustu. I'm honored to have fought you.” Yūgure chuckled lightly and replied “I think I have a long way to go before I pass you in anything, this was just luck. But regardless of how I won, I'm truly humbled by your words and am honored to have sparred with you.” “Well kid,” Enjā responded “I figure that I owe you some sort of reward. Tell ya what, if you ever need someone to teach you a new jutsu I'll be there. I'm game to teach you one right now.” “Really? Thank you so much Enjā sensei. I'm ready for whatever you have to offer.” 

Enjā quickly got to telling Yūgure what the new jutsu was “I take it you don't have any Genjutsu resistance or any way to break out of it or any sort of counter whatsoever? That needs to change. Those skills are essential for a shinobi to possess, if you go into a war or encounter an enemy ninja it could end immediately, with them entrapping you in Genjutsu before you so much as Kobe. So now, I'm gonna teach you Genjutsu Release. The actual jutsu is easy, the hard part is figuring out that you're in a Genjutsu. Some of them seem almost exactly like reality, while others are made to completely disorient you and distract you from the fact that you're in a genjutsu Let’s have a quick demonstration. Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique!”
             It took Yūgure a second to realize that Enjā had actually trapped him in a gen technique, it all looked too real. Once he recovered and looked around the only difference he could notice was that Enjā wasn't in this genjutsu world. He closely observed everything in an attempt to spot any differences or abnormalities, but failed. He found himself wondering when he'd be released from the jutsu, or if he'd be released. He'd only been in there a very brief period, but it felt like a century, the Genjutsu had started chipping away at his mind. He used all the energy he could muster in an to find a difference and break free from the illusion. He thought he'd checked everything, he was obsessing over everything around him, still trying to notice a difference. That was when it suddenly hit him, he hadn't checked himself for any differences. When he looked down at his shirt he realized that it was an entirely different color than it was before, and this realization led to Enjā releasing the jutsu. “Good job kid, I almost thought I was gonna lose you for a second.” Yūgure quickly recovered in the real world since that his mind wasn't being gnawed at any longer. “I think that was the worst experience of my life, but thank you for helping me to grow as shinobi. It was either it happens here or it happens in the field, and I definitely prefer that it happens here.” “Hey now Yūgure, we ain't finished yet. You still have to learn genjutsu release.” Yūgure’s face very visibly filled with dread, which prompted Enjā to laugh wholeheartedly. “Don't worry kid, it's just one sign. Now keep in mind that this jutsu only works on yourself, so don't plan on using it to break allies out of genjutsu. Well now here it is kid, it's just the tiger handseal. That's it, once you notice that you're trapped all it takes is weaving one sign, but that could be easier said than done depending on the genjutsu. Lets see if you can disrupt your chakra flow enough to get out of this.” Enjā focused chakra into his palm and extended it towards Yūgure.
                 Yūgure suddenly found himself in a jungle of swirls and trees, he was fully aware of the fact that he was in a genjutsu, but for whatever reason he just couldn't bring himself to move and form the handsign. Everything about the world he found himself in was captivating. He began to have thoughts that weren't entirely his own, “Yaknow maybe I could just stay here forever. Live in this world until the e-” Yūgure refused to give himself up to the genjutsu, he focused on his friends and the village he inhabited. He wouldn't let himself give up here, he needed to be in the real world. Protecting the people that he cared about. He mustered the last bit of his stamina and chakra and used it to break free from the false paradise that he almost fell victim to. But suddenly everything went dark.
                   Yūgure awoke in the training fields, it was early morning and Enjā-sensei was definitely long gone but he had left a note behind for Yūgure. It read “Hey kid, I don't know how much you remember, but you did damn good. I've seen grown men unable to break those genjutsu. I may have pushed you too hard with the genjutsu but that's what being a shinobi means. You don't get babied. You don't get coddled. And you do whatever you have to do for your village and for your comrades. And I hate to break it to ya, but I'm going on a mission for the village, and don't know when I'll be back. If I don't see you again I just hope that what I taught you here will save your life someday.”

——EXIT—–
WC: 2646

Requesting:
13 stat points
Immaterial Sword
Genjutsu Release

Last edited by ComicChaos on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Yūgure: Immaterial Sword and Genjutsu Release Empty Re: Yūgure: Immaterial Sword and Genjutsu Release

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:28 am

Please format your post so there are lije breake between paragraphs. Its a tect wall at the moment and very difficult to read. Also include your word count. <3
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Yūgure: Immaterial Sword and Genjutsu Release Empty Re: Yūgure: Immaterial Sword and Genjutsu Release

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 pm
Akihana Akari wrote:
Please format your post so there are lije breake between paragraphs. Its a tect wall at the moment and very difficult to read. Also include your word count. <3
I fixed it, I think
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Better, but next time please be sure to include a space after each paragraph.

Approved <3
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:47 pm
Akihana Akari wrote:
Better, but next time please be sure to include a space after each paragraph.  

Approved <3
Im sorry, I'll try to do better next time XD
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:49 pm

No problem, sweetie! <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum