Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZToday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kaen vs Chisana Empty Kaen vs Chisana

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:40 pm
Kaen currently sat in the training field  wearing a solid black t-shirt and black shorts as he was looking through his Jutsu Encyclopedia that his father had 'sold' to him for all of his damn ryo.  Thinking of that, Kaen grumbled at the fact that his father had played him. What a weird man... most ninjas seemed to be weird, but other than that he was looking for certain E-Rank Techniques that he could actually pull off.

There was Fuinjutsu Generic Sealing, Genjutsu Release (which he didn't know how he was going to practice without someone casting a Genjutsu on him),  and 1000 Years of Death which he would plan to use on his father one day. Kaen silently evil laughed to himself at the thought of revenge.  Kaen reached over to his gray backpack beside himself  Taking his backpack, Kaen opened it and pulled out a small scroll and paint brush that he had borrowed from the academy that he was going to use for the sealing.

Kaen looked at the Jutsu Encyclopedia again, and it had said that only twenty things may be stored inside the scroll. Kaen nodded to himself again and started to write on the scroll delicately as he could. It seemed as Fuinjutsu was an art that couldn't be messed up or else it wouldn't work. Using an un-effective scroll in combat will lead you to die so he took small glances at the Jutsu Encylopedia as he wrote the seal he looked back on his artwork with a smile. He wiped a few sweat from his brow as he took out a pencil, kunai, shuriken, notebook, shoes, and grabbed a hold of his Jutsu Encylopedia. He quickly put the pencil on the scroll before channeling his chakra into the scroll causing a small 'poof' to be heard. 

Kaen smiled before taking back out the pencil and experimenting if he could put two things in there at once. The coal-black haired boy grabbed his notebook and encyclopedia and registered his chakra into the scroll once again causing two items to poof. It seemed as if he could, so then he went on to three items at once. Then four, and then five and six (his shoes), and it seemed as if you could put anything in the scroll at any quantity. The scroll just had to be big enough to fit them all there. He continued experimenting with it before looking at the logical side of it. 

Kaen sighed contently as he took the scroll with everything in it - except for the Jutsu Encyclopedia as he would need it to learn more things - and placed inside his backpack. This would be so much easier to carry stuff than just stuffing it all in his backpack. Kae stood up stretching as he waited for Chisana. He had invited her to spar with him to at least get used to it. It was funny of course that he had managed to learn something before she had gotten here.

It was a pretty eventful day.

WC: 514

TWC: 514

Last edited by Kaen Yuki on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

Kaen vs Chisana Empty Re: Kaen vs Chisana

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm
A littler kunoichi hastily made it from investigating the logistics of a shop owner's inventory to the training field. All the while have having a rock and shoe thrown her way. She never understood why the villagers were so moody. Some were nice and friendly, and the others seemed intolerant of her persistent questioning. It seemed not as many villagers could understand such curiosity as a representation of intelligence. However her mood would not sour as her bare toes touched the grass beyond the gates. This day was going to be interesting, her first spar outside of her previous life and that of the academy. A training spar by exactness, but this would be a great experiment to really get to know this boy's capabilities as well as her own. She hadn't the jutsu she had wanted yet, but she figured her basic survivalist smarts would help her hold her own. 

She lightly bounced through the fields, feeling the rush of a breeze thread through the length of her hair and tenderly cool her face. Her sweater of green this day stock full of randomized items as usual. A couple books, a few scrolls, a few standard weapons, pencils, leaves and...well she couldn't remember what else there was always so much. The weight of such just another few pounds of thrill, and perhaps enough to prevent this slender girl from being blown away. 

And there he was, right where he'd said he would be. Marks for reliability. In fact she pulled a little notebook out where in she had scribbled a bit of short hand notes readable to her own nut job inner thought process. "Kaen Yuki, reliable." She snapped it shut and pocketed it. But twirled the pencil about in fingers casually. She offered a smile as custom and continued. "Well," she held out her free hand. "I'm here, I read custom is for the caller to start, and as your sentiment proves I best respect the boring boundaries." 

Word Count: 330
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:13 pm
Kaen sighed in relief. He missed old factual-Chisana, it had been a while since they had met again and he was happy to see her braided hair and colorful jackets full of stuff that Kaen wondered where she put it all at.

The black-haired Yuki grabbed her hand gently shaking it with a small smile, "It's been a while Chisana. It seems that I have become a Genin, though, have you as well friend?" 

Kaen paused before continuing once again, "Thank you for coming on such short notice. As a Genin, I need to be ready to take missions on without worrying about dying in battle. Sparring will help us become more familiar with combat."

Kaen's smile fell short, "Although I have a few rules that we should follow. No career-ending strikes, no killing each other, and no weapons. You can use jutsu if they don't contradict the first three rules. I don't want either of us to seriously injure each other when we fight Chisana-chan." 

Kaen finished with an honor-fic to let her know how serious he was. He wanted to make sure that she had understood, "We'll start on opposite sides of the training grounds and when I count to three we'll begin. No pausing, and all the other rules. Yes, Chisa?" Kaen asked her for confirmation.

When she'd answer Kaen would nod and run to the other side of the field. He would get into a small stance that would allow him to make a Wind Arrow on his command, and then create a clone (Ram - Snake - Tiger) (Speed: 17) to confuse his friend. He was ready to spar, wondering which one of them was the strongest of the two. They certainly were going to find out today.

Kaen would then take off at her (8.5 speed because when you start running it is already half the speed until you reach maximum speed) with his fists at the ready to attack her directly in the face with a quick jab, and then slam his knee into her gut hoping to wind her. After that he'd slam a hay-maker into her head (Strength: 12) Kaen wouldn't even have to say he was not going to go easy on her, and he hope she didn't on him.

OOC: If you need help with everything just ask me, or send me a message.

WC: 407

TWC: 921
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:03 am
OOC: Thanks for always being so friendly, as far as I have read about the jutsu, this should be applicable but let me know and i can edit accordingly. And sorry it took a while to post, I'm from a farming community and a few stupid horses thought they'd take a winter stroll..

Chisana, chin up high, well short against his height, nodded once strictly in agreement. She would take this as serious as a battle on a mission. She pursed her lips at him, and turned to walk towards her spot on the grounds. However she stopped, curious, "Oh, but dear kaen, I thought you liked to have fun?" she walked a bit more and raised her voice firmly. "If I don't kill you, this won't be fun at all." She turned towards him and lowered her center of gravity. Which might have been funny looking or cute, being so little there wasn't very much depth to lower. Her bright eyes were fierce and her heart felt the deep strength she would always carry. 

And it begun, he came towards at a strong rate of speed. He was fast, but she'd be smart about this. Technique and strategy was key. She knew he was bigger, and what was bigger could be overpowering. There was a tree line, thick with expansive furs that littered the area. He had asked for a spar but perhaps she'd show him how to hunt. 

His speed however was fast enough to reach her if she let him, so just as he came at her she still had the hole large enough to jump back out of reach, turn, and race for the tree line as quick as she could. His arm length would nick her on the top of the head and the shoulder hard enough she'd bruise pretty well. But she was a durable little thing. It wouldn't even faze her. She'd lower her angle to pick up speed (speed:7 and gaining to 13) Throwing her arms back creating a small air force that moved her quickly into the tree line three meters away. She'd zip line, zig zagging three trees before slipping behind a trunk three feet wide and up it she went just as she fluttered through the three hand signs, Dog-Bear-Ram. There were many squirrels skittering about the tree line, and now there was another, just as grey as the others, fitting in smoothly. They'd race about the tree line and she lept a few until she finds the right perch just behind Kaen, following him if she must. If she were lucky enough, she'd skitter about, knocking a few nuts from nests towards him. And for just enough ambush measure, she'd knock a squirrel at him to come behind him quick enough. This would entice the others to come angrily at the boy, how dare he steal their nuts. This was a great humor to her. 

She'd leap, breaking the jutsu just as she'd fall, arms straight up, legs straight down, a perfect little arrow straight for the back of his head (Strength: 11). If she made a connection or not, she'd use the kinetic energy to back bend to her arms, taking her own weight to twist with quick foot to his torso (Strength: 8 ). Before retreating backwards, pulling a hand sign that readied two clones of little Chisana to mix him up, all three ready to take his reaction. She'd be the one on to the right of him, but it wouldn't be likely he'd know that.

WC: 538
Jutsu used: Transformation, Clone Technique, and Tree Climbing
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:03 am
Kaen instantly saw her run up the tree, and then she was gone within a flurry of squirrels. Obviously, she had done the Transformation Technique, or had she learned something else when they were away?

Kaen not taking his chances instantly jumped back three feet as acorns hit the position he was in. Kaen noticed turned right in time to see the girl flying at him, and so he smirked as he launched himself at her with his feet forward, using a move that he had learned just recently.

"Leaf Whirlwind!" Kaen would scream as he launched at her foot first at a certain angle that his foot would connect with her gut sending her flying back towards the tree from the collision. (Strength: 16 + 15= 21) (Speed: 20 + 15 = 35) (AP Cost: 12) If he'd hit her she'd surely be winded, and might even bruise her really bad, and then he could attack her as she bounced off the bark.
But alas, he wouldn't as Chisana was his friend and this wasn't a match to the death to smash someone's skull in. Kaen continued to jump back 5 meters waiting to see what she would do and as she was winded he decided he'd make another clone. (Ram - Snake - Tiger) Then Kaen would run into the bushes creating a Recurve Bow (Boar - Ram) and then creating a Wind Arrow inside the bow waiting till she got close, and when she did get close shoot it around her feet to explode the ground from out under her.

OOC: So there are actually jumping percentages, and AP Costs every time we do a jutsu or move. The jumping height formula is Strength + Speed/2 then that answer divided by 4. 

WC: 371

TWC: 1292

The jumping speed is Strength + Speed/2 then that answer divided by 2. You always round the decimal. 

So since your strength and speed combined are 32 divided by 2 = 16/4 = 4 meters. So you couldn't reach me if I jumped backward since mine is 5 meters. 

Then your jumping speed would be 8 while mine would be 9, meaning I could jump backward faster before you can reach me. If you need more help with stats before you reply just send me a message and I'll reply back to you.
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:41 am
She came down but he met her and there wasn't much defense that she would have. She took the hit, instinctively covering her face with her arms and tucking her knees, however she would meet a tree to knock her breath out. He'd reached her arm, shin and a large section of her stomach just before she could crowd her limbs in. Her back would take the blunt of the tree, bruising blue and taking her air. She fell a foot or two, she wasn't sure, but managed, breathless to catch herself, smiling wildly. 

He'd struck her, she's out of breath and he jumped back. That was going easy on her. This was his prime time to take the kill and he'd backed out of it. Honor, by definition, he was honoring his word. She'd have to add that to her scribbles. And surprising, he had been training hard. While she had been training her mind, he was training his body. This is interesting. 

Catching her breath, she rose with a hand gesturing to him. As much as it would be painful to admit, he had won. "Rest your..Chakra kaen." She coughed, holding her stomach with her free arm. "That could have been your kill shot and you *cough, didn't take it. Either your honorable, stupid or friend I'm not sure yet. But take your victory." She stood, wondering if he would continue an assault for good measure or continue this noble bound. What could he be here....There were children's books, what was it called?

"Knight!" She shouted excitedly. Leaning against the tree for a moment. "That's the word I'm looking for. I read about your kind, Kaen. Honor, you remind me of the knights in children's novels. How, funny!"

And suddenly a noise caught her attention. if he were speaking or not, she'd hold up a hand to silence him and turned her head to the noise. Perhaps someone training? Perhaps not? But it was close and curiosity was getting the better of her. She'd leave him, whether he followed or not. Sorely taking to a tree to nosily get a better look. 

(Leave to other training grounds topic)

OOC I  hope this was what you mentioned in pm
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 am
Kaen would follow her and they'd stumble upon Kobayashi Senshi's training grounds, deciding to watch him.

"Wait for me Chisana!" Kaen would say jumping through the trees.

(LEAVE)

TWC: 1322

Requests -

Stat Points: 6
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:31 am
Bump.
Akihana Akari