Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kaen's Genin Exams!  Empty Kaen's Genin Exams!

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 pm
Kaen wasn't nervous. Sure, he felt like he had a few butterflies in his stomach; but he was ready. Kaen was going to pass this exam, and become a certified Genin. Kaen couldn't help but grin at the thought of not having to worry about ryo anymore. The boy was casually strolling down the street with his hands in his pockets. Kaen's father had always said that if you act calm, you become calm. You stay calm as he had always said.

Kaen nodded to himself as he went over the information stored inside his head. Clone Technique and Transformation Technique were down. Kaen had wondered would he have to show anything else? If so, then he was planning on showing them how to use Discipline! to an effective and painful use.

As Kaen stopped roaming throughout his thoughts he realized he was already to the academy. Kaen smiled slightly as he slowly walked towards the door.

Kaen was determined to become a Genin, he felt as if this was his first stepping stone in a whole ocean. Even if there was one stepping stone he'd use it to his advantage to get forward as far as he could.

Kaen was going to become a Genin today.

WC: 212

Last edited by Kaen Yuki on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Kaen's Genin Exams!  Empty Re: Kaen's Genin Exams!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:20 am
"No Sora-kun," you aren't stabbing your weapon with your chakra, rather, you're coating it," Akihana instructed gently as the boy tried one more time, succeeding more in pushing his dark red hair on ends rather than charging his kunai.

"I think my kunai's broken Miss," he said grumpily, making the kunoichi smile. Walking over to him, she picked up the weapon, stroking a long, slender finger along the hilt. The dark, shining metal crackled slightly.

"There, now you try," she encouraged, moving to help the other children. Her second morning session with the kids saw a few of them improving, one girl had already managed to fully charge her dagger though she was now too afraid to pick it up to throw it anywhere. It was a natural fear, the medic knew the child would grow out of it. Time passed as she walked among the kids, offering help and advice individually until it was time to wrap up.

"Alright guys, I have Genin exams to proctor now but I'll see you on Monday, keep practicing." Dismissing the children, she picked up the file containing the records for the students attempting the Genin exam today, there were only three.

Walking into the classroom, she addressed the three boys cheerfully. "Good morning guys, I see its just us four today, that should keep some of the pressure off," she grinned before looking down at her register. "When I call your name, please step forwards and perform the clone and transformation technique," she spoke, her golden eyes warm and encouraging. "Also please state a combative use for each technique."

Calling out the first name, she watched the blue haired boy perform his justsu adequately enough, only to stumble on the explanation. Unfortunately, he did not pass. neither did the next one. Akihana sent both young males back with advise to practice more. Turning to the last student, she smiled kindly at him.

"Your turn, Kaen Yuki, I believe. Good luck, take as much time as you need."

(Please construct a post of 800 words as your reply <3)
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 am
Kaen felt bad for the others that hadn't passed, but it hadn't really mattered to him. What really mattered is that he was going to pass.

"Yes Akihana-sama," Kaen replied walking up to her before looking back to where they were all standing. It seemed they had stayed to see if Kaen was going to pass making Kaen determined to pass ever stronger.

"The Clone Technique, one of the jutsu needed to graduate from the academy. Even though some shinobi still use the Clone Technique they use other clones relating to their elements, as I also plan to do when I unlock my ice kekkai genkai," Kaen breathed in and then breathed out. 

"I'll perform the Clone Technique now," Kaen exclaimed. He parted his legs slightly, calmed his breathing, and focused on his chakra flow. In a matter of seconds, he was serious and ready for anything.

"Ram - Snake - Tiger!" Kaen said performing the hand seals. One of the things that Kaen had practiced was the speed of the hand seals. He hadn't known if it was good to Akihana or not, but he had hoped it would be. (12 Speed)

Suddenly the clones popped up with albeit more smoke than he required. Kaen was getting nervous hoping that hadn't just cost him. Shaking those thoughts out of his head he turned to Akihana-sama.

"The Clone Technique can be used for a multi-array of many different things. It can be used to distract an opponent from which is the real one and I've realized that it can also perform chakra skills using your own chakra," Kaen smiled as he recalled back on his training with Chisana, "Chisana and I had practiced tactics before in training together, one of which was about the Clone Technique. Even though it isn't solid it still is good for many techniques."

Kaen started again, "The Clone Technique can be used as well to switch places with each other in the Substitution Technique." 

Kaen took another breather before he started to think back to what Chisana and he were doing. "There is also the fact that the clone can transform into, say, a kunai. You'd throw the Clone at the opponent and he'd think it was an actual kunai until it popped back into a Clone of me, would he think it was the real me or just another clone? Saying that, I'd have more advantage in a battle if the opponent is confused."

Kaen smiled again before performing two more arrays of hand seals, causing for two more clones to appear. It was hard trying to keep his chakra flow connected to each one of them but he had.
'You transform into that boy, you transform into that boy, and I'll transform into Akihana-sama.

Kaen thought to his clones and when he nodded they nodded. 'Take note that the first boy has sharp dark blue clothing, the style of his hair, the shoes that he wears, and the one kunai pouch on his right thigh. Take note of the second boy who has light-brown hair and not really clothing fit for a shinobi. He has a plain white t-shirt, and blue sweat pants. His hair is unkempt and dirty and it looks as if he needs a shower from sweating a lot today.'

"The Transformation Technique is one of the basic academy techniques needed to graduate. It's not used that often unless you're on certain missions that require it," Kaen smiled to Akihana-sama again looking to see if she was impressed. "It can also be used to trick opponents that you're fighting."

"I'll perform the Transformation Technique right now." Kaen said before performing the hand signs once again, "Dog - Boar - Ram!"

All of a sudden the clones did the same exact technique as well turning into the two boys who seemed impressed that Kaen had gotten it right down. Kaen looked towards the boys with a small smile on his face because how he looked exactly like Akihana-sama. He had her long golden flowing hair and her same exact clothing.

'Talk in their tones clones, say 'It can also copy speech tone' so as to make them even more surprised' Kaen had thought to his clones once again who quickly followed what they were needed to do.

"The Transformation Technique can also change the tone of your voice," They both said at the same time before Kaen dispelled them. "It's true," Kaen said in the voice of Akihana-sama.

He then transformed back, "The technique can be used for distraction as it doesn't really do anything to you physically, say if you gained muscles." As he said that he performed the technique again earning a six pack, and a chiseled face with toned muscles.

"This would have nothing do with me physically, only mental imagining," Kaen muttered before dispelling it once again. "You can also transform into smaller things but that doesn't mean that a chakra sensor couldn't find you unless you had a skill that hid your chakra."

Kaen nodded to himself thinking over what else the skill could do. Kaen ultimately came up with nothing.

"That's all Akihana-sama, thank you." Kaen said bowing before walking off the stage and sitting down once again to hear who passed.

WC: 902

Request -

Stat Points: 4
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:16 pm
Bump.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:55 pm
Once the young man finished his presentation, Akihana rose to her feet again, checking the final box on her clipboard/ He had a decent understanding of theory and a good execution of his jutsu, smiling, the kunoichi congratulated him warmly.

"Well, it seems you know what you're doing. Congratulation son passing the test, you are now a Genin of Kumogakure." Moving to her desk, she picked up a brand new headband and handed it to him. "From now on, you are a member of the Raikage's elite shinobi force, I hope you make him and our entire village proud." With that, she would dismiss him kindly to go of and enjoy his new rank and responsibilities.

(Exit Akihana)

TWC 450 - all towards Raton - kunai cutter

Kei promoted to Genin, you don't get stats for your exam but you do get 15 stats and a free specialty for your rank up. <3

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:21 am
Kaen grabbed the headband with a smile as he bowed to Akihana-sama.

"Thank you!" Kaen said with sparkles in his eyes as he could finally make his own money.

(LEAVE)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:16 pm
Approved, Kaen

[Rewards]

Genin Rank
+15 Stat Points
+1 Free specialty

Approved, Akihana

[Rewards]

+450 words towards Raiton kunai cutter
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum